What if…alternate universe

Discuss the comic here
Mollyrock11

What if…alternate universe

Post by Mollyrock11 »

What would happen if Joel kidnapped other dogs than Fox? What would happen If Joel became a cat or another breed of dog like Dalmatian?
Hi I'm Molly. I'm a husky. I'm used to be human from different universe. The demigod, Cove sent me to Housepets! universe now. My new name is Luna.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: What if…alternate universe

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If he became another breed of dog I am pretty sure that his growth into becoming happy as a dog would end up being the same and the only thing that would have been different is the breed of dog he would end up being.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

If he was a cat I would think make friends with Max and/or Sabrina, and then Grape, Peanut, Tarot and others, again assuming that everything in his life after transformation stayed the same.

As for he and Orwell(?) kidnapping more dogs, animal Joel, might be even more nervous/skittish around dogs, and it would depend on which dogs he took, Peanut, Dallas, and Joey would probably, like Fox, forgive him (not sure if Grape would so easily) Bino, and Duchess, might not.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

What if it was the Bailey situation again, but with Grape.

But then he kept going down a rough ride as Grape is taken, Sabrina is taken, pretty much every cat was taken. Then he'd have to date Bailey. hah.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He fell in love with Bailey almost instantly did he not? So if it was somebody else he saw first and they were taken we would probably get a rerun of the Fox/Sasha/Kevin love triangle. It would most likely be a while until he finally fell in love with Bailey.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

GameCobra wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:49 pm What if it was the Bailey situation again, but with Grape.

But then he kept going down a rough ride as Grape is taken, Sabrina is taken, pretty much every cat was taken. Then he'd have to date Bailey. hah.
He could date one of the Bigglesworths, maybe, I have a feeling that once he finds out Grape is taken he would move on. Joel being friends with Max, Grape or Peanut might be a little trickier than being with Fox because all three are shown to, hang out with Tarot and Sabrina both of whom had magic(k) powers back then, and knew he was a former human.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think that Tarot or Sabrina would go and out him though and try to keep Peanut, Grape and Max away from him. I do think that they would use it as a threat to keep Joel in line though.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

There's always one of the barn cats, I guess. :roll:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

But we would have to send Joel somehow out to the farm which I don't see him doing after he has just been transformed and he would want to stay local. They COULD come to Babylon Gardens and Joel meets them that way but not sure how they would get there as I don't think Reuben has any business out there and Earl and Jill visit him.