Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by CaptainPea »

Guys, I just noticed that today's comic looks a whole lot like yesterday's!
Is this a thematic suggestion of the cyclical nature of life?
Image Image
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Next Halloween, the GODC will host a party. It is announced that the dog that can scare everyone else will get a prize. Fido realizes that this idea of Bino's is the perfect opportunity for him. He takes Sabrina to the Halloween bash, as a couple. Everyone starts freaking out when they see Fido is a cat lover. Bino, livid, screeches for Fido to leave and moves to ban Fido from the GODC. Fido calmly walks to center-stage, grabs the mic, and yells Happy Halloween. Everyone stares as the realization of this supposed "farce" sinks in. He wins the prize for scaring everyone. On the inside Fido smiles to himself, glad that he and Sabrina could have a public date without anyone realizing the truth.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

copper wrote:Next Halloween, the GODC will host a party. It is announced that the dog that can scare everyone else will get a prize. Fido realizes that this idea of Bino's is the perfect opportunity for him. He takes Sabrina to the Halloween bash, as a couple. Everyone starts freaking out when they see Fido is a cat lover. Bino, livid, screeches for Fido to leave and moves to ban Fido from the GODC. Fido calmly walks to center-stage, grabs the mic, and yells Happy Halloween. Everyone stares as the realization of this supposed "farce" sinks in. He wins the prize for scaring everyone. On the inside Fido smiles to himself, glad that he and Sabrina could have a public date without anyone realizing the truth.

DO WANT
"In nomine Libertatis vincula aedificamus; in nomine Veritatis mendacia efferimus." -Michele Salvemini aka CapaRezza
"Let there be light! That was, uhm... God. I was quoting God."
The Game

Post by The Game »

copper wrote:Next Halloween, the GODC will host a party. It is announced that the dog that can scare everyone else will get a prize. Fido realizes that this idea of Bino's is the perfect opportunity for him. He takes Sabrina to the Halloween bash, as a couple. Everyone starts freaking out when they see Fido is a cat lover. Bino, livid, screeches for Fido to leave and moves to ban Fido from the GODC. Fido calmly walks to center-stage, grabs the mic, and yells Happy Halloween. Everyone stares as the realization of this supposed "farce" sinks in. He wins the prize for scaring everyone. On the inside Fido smiles to himself, glad that he and Sabrina could have a public date without anyone realizing the truth.
TO THE FANFICTION MOBILE!
Andrea

Post by Andrea »

The Game wrote:
Wait me! I wanna come too!
"In nomine Libertatis vincula aedificamus; in nomine Veritatis mendacia efferimus." -Michele Salvemini aka CapaRezza
"Let there be light! That was, uhm... God. I was quoting God."
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Copper that is genius! That NEEDS to be a fanfic! WANT!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

:oops: Wow, thank you guys! You're making me blush.

I wish I could, but I am a horrible writer and could never do any story I try to write any justice.
Oh, and ChristopherJackal? Isn't this a lot like your story Changing The Status Quo, anyway?
My characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Andrea wrote:
The Game wrote:
Wait me! I wanna come too!
I call shotgun!

That idea would make a great fanfic! Somebody should write it!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

*Gasp* The moderator for the fanfic forum thinks it is good!? *faints*

:lol: It's open to whomever wants it!
My characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

copper wrote:*Gasp* The moderator for the fanfic forum thinks it is good!? *faints*

Actually I'm only the moderator of the roleplaying forum now. Kyderra is the moderator of the Fanfic forum. :P
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

ctcmjh wrote:
copper wrote:*Gasp* The moderator for the fanfic forum thinks it is good!? *faints*

Actually I'm only the moderator of the roleplaying forum now. Kyderra is the moderator of the Fanfic forum. :P
*facepalms*
I really need to start paying attention to these things.
My characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

copper wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:

*facepalms*
I really need to start paying attention to these things.
Don't worry about it. It happened with the updates, so that was not that long ago. :lol: I'm still an avid fanfic reader.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

I'll join with everyone else and say tha that's a brilliant idea. I would totally do it if I wasn't busy with finishing my Better Days fanfiction series.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo write that but I'm busy with a bunch of other stuffs...
The Game

Post by The Game »

When i'm done with Peanut's Choice (which, yes, will actually have an ending) and My Life as Laz...and add some more chapters to the other things I'm writing....dang I'm busy....
oh, well, I'm still writing this! Eventuallyyyy!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote:

I would sooooooooooooooooooooooo write that but I'm busy with a bunch of other stuffs...
Yes. Yes you are. Wise choice.
I think that, what, three fanfics is enough.
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:

Yes. Yes you are. Wise choice.
I think that, what, three fanfics is enough.
And let's not forget about translating Valerio's stuffs as well.
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Can't say it's completely a lot like mine, but slightly similar I suppose. Irregardless this should get it's own story!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Tha Housedog wrote: And let's not forget about translating Valerio's stuffs as well.
True, true. I forgot about that.

But back on topic, so my favorite thread isn't locked, Fox will leave Bino's circle of friends after Bino goes over the line in the worst way possible. He will hang out with Fido instead, finding him to be much easier to talk to. This turn of events will lead Fox to find out about Fido's secret relationship with a cat. Fox will become Fido's confidante, being the understanding dog he is. Fox doesn't quite know how this could happen to Fido until he meets Sabrina and talks to her. He finds her quite charming, and he changes his view on interspecies relationships.

Bino, meanwhile, is upset with Fox leaving his fold. Fox was the only dog in his"pack" that he thought of as a true equal and friend. Bino, being the psycho that he is, starts to stalk fox, trying to figure out why he would want to break their friendship. Along the way, Bino finds out about his brother's girlfriend. Paranoid that Fido stole Fox away from him and wanting to bring Fido down, Bino concocts a plan. Hilarity and drama ensue, and it turns out that everyone is okay with whatever Fido does. Bino is thwarted and becomes a better person, blahblahblahblahblahblahblah The end.
My characters
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

You people unsettle me sometimes.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Foxstar wrote:You people unsettle me sometimes.
Why is that?

Just because I think that Pete will get Peanut as his new avatar means nothing. Why should it bother you? :lol:
My characters
Two_Twig

Post by Two_Twig »

Relax Foxstar let the people have their fun, it's all mostly harmless anyway.
Hold still ~I'M PAINTING THE WORLD
----
My Devious account...
SIP. When is the next update coming? When you least expect it
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Yes yes. it's all harmless fun.

on a related note, the dogs and cats are trying to offer two lovable sacrifices on each side to resurrect their fallen leaders: Garfield and Marmaduke.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

GameCobra wrote:Yes yes. it's all harmless fun.

on a related note, the dogs and cats are trying to offer two lovable sacrifices on each side to resurrect their fallen leaders: Garfield and Marmaduke.
Wouldn't Felix be the leader? It's my understanding that he's older.

Oh, and can we suggest sacrifices? :twisted:
My characters
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

To be fair, Garfield's and Marmaduke's deaths wouldn't be that tragic at this point.

But they're probably just as fictional in the Housepets! universe as they are in ours.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Rex is Joel's King's long lost brother, who was also turned into a dog as part of a multi-universe game.

He just got over it faster.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Samson

Post by Samson »

King/Joel's parents got a divorce after their son disappeared. No one knows what happened to Joel's mother, YET, but his father moved to Babylon Gardens and is now Sasha's owner. Which explains why he is so desperate to meet women and a jerk.

Now it is up to King to fix Sasha and her owner's relationship helping each one out emotionally and mentally so that humans and pets can get along together instigating a new Golden Age. Then King wakes up as Joel and is put to trial for the crimes he committed as a human, but is released on some technicality and goes into the world a better person with better understanding of what it is like to be a pet. He is loved and forgiven.

The pets are not genetic experiments they are natural to the fictional world, or alternate time line, they exist in.
However there is no rule against your own strange assumptions.

Peanut and Grape will eventually stop falling for each other as they mature but will be experts on relationships because they are both in relationships of their own and because they have been so used to hanging out with each other. Peanut will be able to talk confidently to females, and Grape will be able to talk confidently, with a sarcastic attitude, to males.
Earl and Mrs. Sandwich will not have children. They will find that pets are smarter.

There are not many children in Babylon Gardens because it is a PET FRIENDLY community. Most of the inhabitants or single or married couples who do not have genetic offspring. There are children, just not that many, maybe 6, in Babylon Gardens. That is why Peanut and Grape were so disturbed at uncle Reuben's house when his children met them. They are not used to children, they are used to grown adults. Which is why Grape questions why she must wear a leash at the zoo but mentally deficient children can run all over the place.

(post moderated)
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Two_Twig wrote:Relax Foxstar let the people have their fun, it's all mostly harmless anyway.
Calm down. I didn't say that I was going to do anything, I only gave my idle thoughts.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Samson wrote:King/Joel's parents got a divorce after their son disappeared. No one knows what happened to Joel's mother, YET, but his father moved to Babylon Gardens and is now Sasha's owner. Which explains why he is so desperate to meet women and a jerk.
I'm pretty sure Sasha's owner was around before Joel/King was even introduced.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Samson

Post by Samson »

Wild mass guessing is wild.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Sleet wrote:
Samson wrote:King/Joel's parents got a divorce after their son disappeared. No one knows what happened to Joel's mother, YET, but his father moved to Babylon Gardens and is now Sasha's owner. Which explains why he is so desperate to meet women and a jerk.
I'm pretty sure Sasha's owner was around before Joel/King was even introduced.
Sasha's owner came around on Christmas '08, and then King was the next Christmas.

MR. SANDWICH IS SPO
Image Image
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

DISSENSION IS GREAT KITSUNE'S AVATAR.

...Wait, I got that backwards.
CaptainPea
Extremerator

Post by CaptainPea »

Sleet wrote:DISSENSION IS GREAT KITSUNE'S AVATAR.

...Wait, I got that backwards.
But in all seriousness that is kinda clever. I still prefer to think that Marvin is one of the horses though.
Image Image
Samson

Post by Samson »

The whole Joel/King's father being Sasha's owner may be one of them thar plot thickening devices used to conjure up some new story or add depth to the existing one.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bino Wins.
My characters
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

copper wrote:Bino Wins.
"I believe that is checkmate, Mr. Pete."
"Curse you, Bino!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

An ancient dumpster-like object is discovered in the woods near Babylon Gardens and opened, releasing the Emperor of Evil, Pete. To protect the world from Pete's wrath, The Spirit Dragon and her servant Tarot recruit five overemotional and dramatic housepets!

Peanut, Red Ranger!
Grape, Blue Ranger!
Sasha, Pink Ranger!
Max, Black Ranger!
Bino, Yellow Ranger!

But eventually, the evil Pete uses his power to make his own ranger!
King, Green Ranger!

:ugeek:
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:An ancient dumpster-like object is discovered in the woods near Babylon Gardens and opened, releasing the Emperor of Evil, Pete. To protect the world from Pete's wrath, The Spirit Dragon and her servant Tarot recruit five overemotional and dramatic housepets!

Peanut, Red Ranger!
Grape, Blue Ranger!
Sasha, Pink Ranger!
Max, Black Ranger!
Bino, Yellow Ranger!

King, Green Ranger!

Meaning Tarot is the White Ranger.
:ugeek: :ugeek:
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Teh Brawler wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:An ancient dumpster-like object is discovered in the woods near Babylon Gardens and opened, releasing the Emperor of Evil, Pete. To protect the world from Pete's wrath, The Spirit Dragon and her servant Tarot recruit five overemotional and dramatic housepets!

Peanut, Red Ranger!
Grape, Blue Ranger!
Sasha, Pink Ranger!
Max, Black Ranger!
Bino, Yellow Ranger!

King, Green Ranger!

Then where does the Zeo crystal come into play?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:

Peanut, Red Ranger!
Grape, Blue Ranger!
Sasha, Pink Ranger!
Max, Black Ranger!
Bino, Yellow Ranger!

King, Green Ranger!

Then where does the Zeo crystal come into play?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Okay, I'm lost. You win.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN