Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
How do i comment on the strips? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
 How do i comment on the strips?
Do i really have to do all that with names and such every time? :lol:


Tue May 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:27 am
Posts: 3704
Location: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
only if you keep switching PCs.

you can have your PC setup to remember them!

_________________
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
ImageImage


Tue May 11, 2010 12:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
GameCobra wrote:
only if you keep switching PCs.

you can have your PC setup to remember them!

well i have, but what about the avatar ?


Tue May 11, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7743
Images: 0
Location: On Your Mind
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
If you've set one (by clicking "Get an avatar" next to the name field), it should also be automatically displayed from that point on (like your avatar here is).

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Tue May 11, 2010 4:23 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1440
Location: BMW-topia
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Apropos avatars, you may consider changing yours as it always gets confusing if two or more users choose the same one. Metaecho uses the cubs and IIRC someone else, too.[/off-topic]

_________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

Wanderer wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.


Tue May 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Ah, if you've signed up for a Gravatar account (the account you need for the comment avatars), it should be connected to the e-mail and username you set when you signed up, I believe. That's why you have to fill out the information on the bottom. The other reason you need an e-mail is in case the a moderator needs to contact you for one reason or another.

If you're running a browser that can remember filled out form data, then it will automatically fill out the comment form for you. However, if you switch computers, then that data won't be there, so you'll have to fill it out again.

Oh, these are all educated guesses, by the way.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Liam wrote:
Apropos avatars, you may consider changing yours as it always gets confusing if two or more users choose the same one. Metaecho uses the cubs and IIRC someone else, too.[/off-topic]

muffins and cookies i thought i was the only one... well i'll change that later today okay? ^^


Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Buckdida wrote:
Ah, if you've signed up for a Gravatar account (the account you need for the comment avatars), it should be connected to the e-mail and username you set when you signed up, I believe. That's why you have to fill out the information on the bottom. The other reason you need an e-mail is in case the a moderator needs to contact you for one reason or another.

If you're running a browser that can remember filled out form data, then it will automatically fill out the comment form for you. However, if you switch computers, then that data won't be there, so you'll have to fill it out again.

Oh, these are all educated guesses, by the way.

Thx... i must thank you for making the housepets comic theme by the way ^^


Wed May 12, 2010 1:09 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
The Wolf Next Door wrote:
Buckdida wrote:
Ah, if you've signed up for a Gravatar account (the account you need for the comment avatars), it should be connected to the e-mail and username you set when you signed up, I believe. That's why you have to fill out the information on the bottom. The other reason you need an e-mail is in case the a moderator needs to contact you for one reason or another.

If you're running a browser that can remember filled out form data, then it will automatically fill out the comment form for you. However, if you switch computers, then that data won't be there, so you'll have to fill it out again.

Oh, these are all educated guesses, by the way.

Thx... i must thank you for making the housepets comic theme by the way ^^

Err...That was Kyderra! Thank him!

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Wed May 12, 2010 2:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2710
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
I deny everything.

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed May 12, 2010 2:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Kyderra wrote:
I deny everything.

I deny your existence

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Wed May 12, 2010 7:15 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Buckdida wrote:
The Wolf Next Door wrote:
Buckdida wrote:
Ah, if you've signed up for a Gravatar account (the account you need for the comment avatars), it should be connected to the e-mail and username you set when you signed up, I believe. That's why you have to fill out the information on the bottom. The other reason you need an e-mail is in case the a moderator needs to contact you for one reason or another.

If you're running a browser that can remember filled out form data, then it will automatically fill out the comment form for you. However, if you switch computers, then that data won't be there, so you'll have to fill it out again.

Oh, these are all educated guesses, by the way.

Thx... i must thank you for making the housepets comic theme by the way ^^

Err...That was Kyderra! Thank him!

But your name was in the credits? was it only the lyrics or was it your YouTube profile?


Wed May 12, 2010 7:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Kyderra wrote:
I deny everything.

I must thank you a million then (and excuse for the rudeness ^^)


Wed May 12, 2010 7:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2710
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
The Wolf Next Door wrote:
Kyderra wrote:
I deny everything.

I must thank you a million then (and excuse for the rudeness ^^)


No, I mean, I deny it, because i din't make it ^^'.
Tails++ made it with make it with Buckdida.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=297

(you where right, I think Buckdida thought you men't something else.)

Ebly wrote:
I deny your existence


you cant forever Ebly!
... you Cant
You wont

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 1440
Location: BMW-topia
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Ebly wrote:
Kyderra wrote:
I deny everything.

I deny your existence

I deny your reality and substitute my own.

_________________
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair

Wanderer wrote:
You don't need a job, you need money.


Wed May 12, 2010 7:57 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
OH you mean the Theme song! Yeah, that one was me.

I thought you meant Kyderra's Housepets Firefox theme! That's why I was confused...

Yeah, Tails made the awesome animation, I made the song (and the cringeworthy singing to go along with it >_<)

Anyway, thanks!

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Wed May 12, 2010 11:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am
Posts: 4246
Location: Imagination!
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Buckdida wrote:
the cringeworthy singing

Yeah but it fits

_________________
I was going to make a joke but then I did.


Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 8
Post Re: How do i comment on the strips?
Buckdida wrote:
OH you mean the Theme song! Yeah, that one was me.

I thought you meant Kyderra's Housepets Firefox theme! That's why I was confused...

Yeah, Tails made the awesome animation, I made the song (and the cringeworthy singing to go along with it >_<)

Anyway, thanks!

It's catchy and good i love it ^^


Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.