To Rick

Discuss the comic here
Sasothehyena

Re: To Rick

Post by Sasothehyena »

HUZZAH! FOR RICK AND HIS HILARITY THROUGH ANTHROPROMORPHIC COMIC STRIPS CAPABLE OF MAKING ANYONE FEEL HAPPY!
Derp Derp
fenning

Post by fenning »

Thank You Rick, for giving me a reason to be up at 2 in the morning every monday, wednesday, and friday. You stopped my summer from MAJOR suckage, and introduced me into yet another community of like-minded people.

I only wish I could do the same!

Sincerely, Fenning.
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

fenning wrote:Thank You Rick, for giving me a reason to be up at 2 in the morning every monday, wednesday, and friday. You stopped my summer from MAJOR suckage, and introduced me into yet another community of like-minded people.

Sincerely, Fenning.
Pretty much the same from me. I'm sure you know from reading the comments that I should have a higher post count. Too bad comments don't count as posts xD Anyways, Thank you Rick. Before Housepets! I would just find whatever furry comic I could find and read to what is at the time the last page then find another and forget it. But with you, you made Housepets so fun, entertaining, and so much more fun to read, I just couldn't turn away. I am newer than most of the people here, only been reading since just before the dog days of summer arc started, but now I'm up every night, waiting for an update, all thanks to you. :)
*Post* *Post* *Usurp The Forums Moderators* *Post* *Post*
fenning

Post by fenning »

Jirodyne wrote:
fenning wrote:Thank You Rick, for giving me a reason to be up at 2 in the morning every monday, wednesday, and friday. You stopped my summer from MAJOR suckage, and introduced me into yet another community of like-minded people.

Sincerely, Fenning.
Pretty much the same from me. I'm sure you know from reading the comments that I should have a higher post count. Too bad comments don't count as posts xD Anyways, Thank you Rick. Before Housepets! I would just find whatever furry comic I could find and read to what is at the time the last page then find another and forget it. But with you, you made Housepets so fun, entertaining, and so much more fun to read, I just couldn't turn away. I am newer than most of the people here, only been reading since just before the dog days of summer arc started, but now I'm up every night, waiting for an update, all thanks to you. :)
Cyber-five for similarities!!!
ReCreate

Post by ReCreate »

fenning wrote:Thank You Rick, for giving me a reason to be up at 2 in the morning every monday, wednesday, and friday.
It's at midnight for me. :P But I stay up at that time anyways. :P :roll:
Don't let others define you, Only you can determine your fate
no longer active, sorry
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rick!
Thank you for giving me something to make three workdays a week easier to face with your wondrous comic. *bows*
Liam

Post by Liam »

Dear Rick,

I want to wear your skin.

Sincerely, Liam
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

Liam wrote:Dear Rick,

I want to wear your skin.

Sincerely, Liam
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Sinder

Post by Sinder »

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

Sinder wrote:Image
That was totally new, and totally unexpected! xD Something Rick would totally do xD
*Post* *Post* *Usurp The Forums Moderators* *Post* *Post*