Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Who is your favorite Housepets Character? 

Post Re: Who is your favorite Housepets Character?
@Shadowstar, Admittingly Fiddler did dance kind of weird during the Amusement Park World arc, but hey, he's playing a violin.

http://www.housepetscomic.com/2008/12/3 ... he-ritz-2/
But here, it is Keys suggesting Night songs, and Fiddler who complains.
http://www.housepetscomic.com/2009/08/1 ... kill-cafe/
And here, I don't see what "You're suffocating me" has to do with anything.

Note: This post is in all good reasons, not trying to push down your opinion, just pointing stuff out.

Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 am

I see your point good sir.

As for the strip, King is adorably blunt and Bailey is in beautiful denial. ;)

P.S. This not a dream, nor is it reality; you are stuck in limbo or in an alternate universe. :ugeek:

Wed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

My favorite character would have to be either king or peanut. King is awesome in some ways (pardon the language) an yet soft on the inside and kind of vulnerable while peanut is funny, playful, oblivious to a lot of things, and basically acts like a kid. Overall II would have to say I like King more due to his ability to overcome what has happened to him and make himself and others happier (except Pete) while waging an internal conflict on whether to be human or dog.

Sun May 11, 2014 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

Along with these, Fox, Grape, Joey, and Kar are some of my favs. I know about everyones favorite is Grape, but I never really saw why everyone liked her SO much. Don't get me wrong, she is a great character, but she was never my favorite. She's cool, sure, but otherwise I don't think she has much going for her... No offence.
5. Spo. Yah, okay, I'm weird. But Spo is SO entertaining, and to an extent, has more to his personality than meets the eye
4. Peanut. I definitely feel Peanut represents me, a lot. Me and him have ALOT in common.... That's not a good thing, is it?
3. King. Do I even need to explain? His personality is one of the few upfront ones, that you don't have to fish for to much.
2. Maxwell. Originally I didn't like him all that much, but when he blew up at Dragon, I realized just how deep his character is, and he had me.
(I should also say that Peanut, King, and Max always seem to be switching places, but the rest are usually set.)
1. Zach. I know, unpopular decisions and all. But Zachs personality is FREAKING fantastic! The fact he owns a diary at all says a lot about him. Along with that he is the Opener of Ways, so that's extra points. Plus he's cute... Look at him. Love him and cuddle him forever.

Mon May 12, 2014 9:15 am

Personal favorite has to be Grape. I've always liked the strong female leads that do things their way when they encounter a problem and don't have to rely on others, while still having faults that make them more in depth then just a one 'solution fixes all' type of person. She also reminds me of both myself and my sister as we're all rather blunt, speak our minds and have a pretty solid sense of judgment on life.

Second favorite has to be Sabrina. Funny, cute, very sensible (as shown with her chat with Keene at the end of Temple Crashers). While she does have her secrets she's also very straight forward in her opinion (Once again shown at the end of Temple Crashers, but also at the end of Fido's Return. Fido's squiggly mouse is adorable when she silences him.)

Third favorite is, interestingly enough, Pete. I've noticed very few mention him (or add him to their list of least liked) despite being one of the more complicated characters. You're always wondering and guessing what he's planning, trying to figure out his methods, and even if you're right, Rick has given him enough diversity and interest that it's pretty hard to not to get involved whenever Pete comes up. While he is rather shallow personality wise, being the prideful, aggravating and sometimes downright jerk antagonist, he has stated that the mortals will get their happily-ever-after, therefore showing he still cares at least a bit about how everything ends. He's manipulative and cunning, but, as far as the court was concerned, devoid of destructive intent.

As for least favorites....... Bino. That's pretty much it. I've wanted to punch him in the snout so many times it isn't even funny...... well yah it's funny, cus usually he does get punched/mauled/hit with a pan anyway by another character.

Mon May 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Post Who is your favorite character?
EDIT: First comes KITSUNE Because he's awesome!!! :mrgreen:
Second, Res because he is very compassionate and a good writer, but at the same time quiet. :)
Third comes King, because he's got a lot of depth as a character (and because he's a human-turned-corgi ;)) .
Fourth comes Peanut because of his enthusiasm.

(Wow, I inadvertently resurrected this thread by starting a new one with the same title! :shock: )

Last edited by Douglas Collier on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 pm

I think that I have four different favorite characters in HP! so far...

The first being Res because I can relate to his shyness. The second being Joey because I'm a nerd and somewhat weird. The third being Peanut becuase I like to read... fan fiction... and I LOVE to play video games. The final favorite is none other than the dynamic musical duo Fiddler and Keys because, well, I LOVE MUSIC! :D

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:01 am
Profile WWW

Top 5 are Maxwell, Fido, Ralph, Fox and Kevin

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Mine has to be spirit dragon she stole my heart

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Saber-Sonic Wrote:

She didn't steal mine. I willingly gave it to her along with my soul (whats left of it).

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Shadowstar23 Wrote:
Saber-Sonic Wrote:

She didn't steal mine. I willingly gave it to her along with my soul (whats left of it).

How true man how can you not love her? But to each there own and she is for me

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 am

King... or Bino... :|
So many flavors to choose from. :D

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:43 am
Profile WWW

Karishad is my favorite. He is hilarious because he is so random all the time.

I had the random thought that I could see Karishad suddenly bursting into "What does the fox say?" *Is bricked*. I could also see him bursting into Carmeldansen.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6