Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Future Arcs 

Post Re: Future Arcs
The following are arcs I'm interested in seeing:

• Grape's past life.
• An arc featuring Res again. I can already picture something: Res is experiencing some writer's block, so he goes to visit Grape for inspiration. However, Max takes this visitation the wrong way, thinking Res is using the excuse of having writer's block to flirt with Grape. Hilarity ensues.
• Or perhaps Res moving to Babylon Gardens.
• Max and Sabrina's past relationship. What happened between them? And does it also relate to how Fido and Sab met and fell in love with one another?
• Joey centric arc.
• Or Itsuki again.

...And that's all I got at the moment.

-Banner here-
"Awe-inspiring quote." - Famous person

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Another housepets babies! Or Haushaustiere, an arc about Sandwiches' german relatives coming to visit.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Puppy Wrangler

I would like to see an arc about the wolf pups, not the full pack. Have a mini adventure of sorts. I think that might be fun.

Or Pete and Dragon end the game, stop their bickering, and go on a date already! Geeze, they are acting like little tiny preschoolers here... :roll:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:12 pm

copper wrote:
I would like to see an arc about the wolf pups, not the full pack. Have a mini adventure of sorts. I think that might be fun.

Or Pete and Dragon end the game, stop their bickering, and go on a date already! Geeze, they are acting like little tiny preschoolers here... :roll:

I'd totally love to see both of these suggestions. Maybe some more fourth wall breaking for Pete the griffin/ Rick griffin.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Ooh, here's an arc that would be interesting to see: a trip to a Pridelands convention, Pridelandscon!

-Banner here-
"Awe-inspiring quote." - Famous person

Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Here's one I would also like to see. And arc centered around Peanut, Grape, and King. By this I mean have all three of them in the same arc.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

For now, as future story arcs, I would like to see: the consequences of the Fido's public confession with Sabrina's relationship and with the other dogs of the club; any moment between Peanut and Tarot; how's still going between Bino and Duchess; how went and ended the relationship between Sabrina and Maxwell; Grape and Maxwell get finally married...

Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile WWW

One thing I'd like to see is something delving a bit more into the backstory behind Pete and Dragon playing their game of universes and unrealities...explaining why they're playing it and whatnot...and I also wanna see more of their kitsune friend that only appeared, like, ONCE.

Screw The Rules, I'm A Blue Fox

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back

I don't imagine Great Kitsune is that important since he only is the DM and therefore isn't directly involved with any characters' lives.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:47 am
Profile WWW
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

The Blue Fox wrote:
One thing I'd like to see is something delving a bit more into the backstory behind Pete and Dragon playing their game of universes and unrealities...explaining why they're playing it and whatnot...and I also wanna see more of their kitsune friend that only appeared, like, ONCE.

Kitsune's a deity and not a player. He has no skin in the game, he's just making sure the two behave. I doubt your going to get background on him.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

I have and idea for two arcs. One with Peanut and Max inspired by the movie Mouse Hunt, and one where Tarot tells Grape all about the cosmic nerds.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:19 pm

How about one showing Max working out, then getting so huge he can't get out of the door.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065

Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Kateleo007 wrote:
How about one showing Max working out, then getting so huge he can't get out of the door.

Now that's just silly. X3

Maxwell can't get that buff. Besides, I think Rick couldn't possibly stand the double dose of buff jokes ~ Cats and Dogs alike. Ehehehehe...

Last edited by copper on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

illegible

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:10 pm

I would find it interesting if the great kitsune was challenged by Pete to play this game too or blackmailed into helping him try to beat dragon.

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:10 am

69eist wrote:
I would find it interesting if the great kitsune was challenged by Pete to play this game too or blackmailed into helping him try to beat dragon.

Mmm. I can see something like that occurring, yeah.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back

Kateleo007 wrote:
That's not really how exercise works. Housepets! isn't that far-removed from reality.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Puppy Wrangler

Sleet wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:
That's not really how exercise works. Housepets! isn't that far-removed from reality.

King was born a Human, there is a Cosmic game of D&D being played, and Tarot is a giant Hologram projector... Max going Hulk is not so bad.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:17 pm

To be fair, I would picture Maxwell trying to become buff...only to end up being something akin to a hollywood athelete instead. =P

Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 am

copper wrote:
Tarot is a giant Hologram projector.

Wait, Tarot isn't real?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:38 am

There has to be an arc related to Fido soon, or just the good old dog club in general. I mean, without Fido, will Peanut be kicked? Fido is after all the one who put Peanut back in the club after the whole cat-lover thing.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:43 am
Devil Skirrl

There was just a Fido arc!

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Bringing Foxy Back

Saturn381 wrote:
copper wrote:
Tarot is a giant Hologram projector.

Wait, Tarot isn't real?
Tarot Durden.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:21 am
Profile WWW

- An Imaginate of a Tarantino film (though probably tough with the PG boundary)
- Karishad/Sasha adventure (because of reasons)
- More Itsuki!!!!!!!

The last one being my biggest hope; he is of my favourite characters in the comic, even though he has only appeared a couple times.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:42 am

Wouldn't mind the return of another Yarn Ball or something similar. It almost feels like forever something like that will ever happen again. *Weeps*

Throw a Dog a Bone, Rick! ...Wait a minute... Throw a Dog a bone?

Throw A Dog A Bone Zone! The TADABZ! *Is clearly both genius and insane*

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:00 pm

An arc focusing on Joey, without him seeming like a weirdo. Oh, and I would also hope for the disclusion of Squeak for the arc. Whenever she's around, things get.... weird....

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:42 am
Bringing Foxy Back

What would Joey be if not a weirdo?

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 am
Profile WWW

An Ambitious pup. =3

Joey and Peanut ~ COMBINED ~ Spot Vs. Cyborg. The unbelievably real death of Spot.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 am

SuperStar wrote:
An arc focusing on Joey, without him seeming like a weirdo.

Yeah, I don't think that's possible. Joey is Joey. You just have to love him how he is.
Also Superstar, are you this guy? Lol

I'd like to see an arc focused on Max and Bino's vacations.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:42 am

No, I'm meant to be Kirby, my avy is art done by this awesome dude. All the credit goes to him for the Avy, http://banami-luv.deviantart.com/

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:34 am

a story about Grape telling Peanut the truth about how she found out about his secret crush on her. cause I believe she was lying to him.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

dontebell wrote:
a story about Grape telling Peanut the truth about how she found out about his secret crush on her. cause I believe she was lying to him.

Seriously?!? What was there about what she said way back then that seemed like a lie to you?
Coz I was pretty satisfied that Peanut might not have been all that subtle about his feelings and the fact that the picture she discovered was a dead giveaway.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 am
Profile WWW

The Blue Fox wrote:
dontebell wrote:

Seriously?!? What was there about what she said way back then that seemed like a lie to you?
Coz I was pretty satisfied that Peanut might not have been all that subtle about his feelings and the fact that the picture she discovered was a dead giveaway.

Well for one thing,I think she was lying to him cause she afarid that he might tell someone about it.plus, why she didn't tell him why she was hanging out with Max in the first place?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 pm

dontebell wrote:
The Blue Fox wrote:
dontebell wrote:

Well for one thing,I think she was lying to him cause she afarid that he might tell someone about it.plus, why she didn't tell him why she was hanging out with Max in the first place?

You think Grape thinks Peanut might be likely to tell someone of his crush on her? I highly doubt it...Peanut may not be the smartest dog around but even he would know that if he told anybody else it would spread through the neighbourhood like wildfire...he would never hear the end of it...and Grape knows he knows that.
Grape and Max were friends before they became bf/gf...plus there's the fact that apparently both Peanut and Max mistook Grape to be male...which is understandable because heck even now I have trouble remembering that Grape's a girl...she's just so gosh darn masculine.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.
An arc with King meeting the pets that kidnapped him. Stuff would go down. Lots of stuff

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:45 am
Puppy Wrangler

Korakc wrote:
An arc with King meeting the pets that kidnapped him. Stuff would go down. Lots of stuff

If they are alive still. That happened a couple decades ago, and we have no idea how old they were when it happened. Still, would be interesting to see.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:14 pm

copper wrote:
Korakc wrote:

If they are alive still. That happened a couple decades ago, and we have no idea how old they were when it happened. Still, would be interesting to see.

We still don't know how old are Sabrina, Tarot and King. I don't think age is something that matters in this comic.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:57 pm

Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.
Gren wrote:
copper wrote:
Korakc wrote:

We still don't know how old are Sabrina, Tarot and King. I don't think age is something that matters in this comic.

Both are valid points, and Jata also would be considerably old. I assume HP! Pets live slightly longer than normal animals.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:26 am
Puppy Wrangler

It has been confirmed that Housepets live roughly twice as long as the ones in our universe. So the cap for most pets is 40, less for certain dog breeds.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Silly Zealot wrote:
TinFoilHats wrote:
I'd like to see a Star Wars edition of Imaginate(that would make my 365 days).

You know, I have been reading Wookiepedia, the Star Wars wiki, since 2006, and I read about a series of novels in which, about twenty years after Return of the Jedi, an alien species from another galaxy attacks the Star Wars one, bent on exterminating all life aside from themselves, as they had succedeed previously. Oh, and all their ships, weapons and technology is biologically engineered, as they are paranoid of metallic machines.
Maybe they could reenact that!

TinFoilHats wrote:
...oh. Oh OH OH OH OH OH, Or how about a day in the lives of(get ready for this)...
THE FORUM MODS!! OR or or, maybe a day in the life of Mr. Griffin. OR MAYBE EV-- *gets knocked over the head by Sleet*

An artic fox of undisclosed gender that used to date a squirrel with mechanical protesis is edgy for a PG rated webcomic.
Good thing, however, that I want the absolute PG rating to be DEAD!

Well, okay, no. But I do want to see those two.... peculiar individuals in the comic.

You're talking about the Yuzhang Vong. (Spelling?)
Let's Imaginate any Dragon Ball arc or Revenge of Jata pleeeeeease!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 am

I'd also like to see a story of Grape making Max being nice to Peanut.I mean back at the theme park,it look like he was trying to get rid of him.Also there should be a flashback of Grape getting Back at him for that.

Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next