All the kings men

Discuss the comic here
Kalasnokov

All the kings men

Post by Kalasnokov »

I´m somewhat new to this comic, to that new thou, but after reading it trough i came across that the "All the kings men" series were never continued.

is there a reason to this or is it something that just passed by unnoticed? I´m thinking about this because it says part 1, and that gives me a feeling that it should have been continued somehow. about 2 years after the first one and no sign of part 2. is there an " The Doghouse" post from rick saying that it wont be continued somewhere? I have also phased through the forums and haven't found any topic of this, but i might have missed one if there is any.

let me know what you think and what you know about this matter, i enjoy the story of King and all the things he does and all the trouble he gets tangled into, and would enjoy knowing what he does outside of the comic itself (in text format).

-Kalasnokov
I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy it.
Dissension

Re: All the kings men

Post by Dissension »

There are several threads regarding this topic. A contest was held for forum members to finish the story; one entry was chosen and published in the second Housepets! book (after editing by Rick).

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
MapleRatty

Post by MapleRatty »

I found out who won and simply read that fic... I could tell you if Im allowed to.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

You can read all the submitted stories here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... =13&t=1022
For the winner's please check here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... +kings+men
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"