About the afterlife

Discuss the comic here
Sam widing

About the afterlife

Post by Sam widing »

When did the human and animal heaven separated? Just wondering since thousands of years ago I assume humans and animals shared the same heaven cus both are animals (and humans haven evolved yet). So there's an animal heaven so I guess there's an animal hell? How come? I assume there's animal religions? Other then the opener religion.

I don't know its a real mind twist, I mean would animals be following human religions? since animal heaven is called heaven and there's angels.. would that mean Christians are the real religion? Was heaven called heaven before Christianity? Is kitsune, dragon, and pete really gods? Seems like they are mythical creatures but I can see animals adopting them as deities.. So how can animals get to animal hell? Sorry I been thinking this all day at work XD
CyberDragon

Re: About the afterlife

Post by CyberDragon »

A lot of fair questions that I will answer when I've figured them out myself. :?
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Bandit1990

Post by Bandit1990 »

We're using the Christian terms in some areas, but so far the HP! cosmology seems to be arranged more like the D&D afterlife. (Which also uses Christian terminology in some areas).

Also, while Dragon, Pete, Kitsune, etc. are referred to as demigods, there aren't any references to any higher power ruling over them (other than Bahamut, I'm not sure what his status is though).

That's what I've got.

Check out Lightning Dogs on the Nerdyshow Podcast Network

It's an in-development animated series following a team of Anthro-Dogs trapped in the Wastelands of a ruined Earth.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

To answer your original question, the human and animal heavens are one and the same. We know this because King/Joel met his mother there and his mother was definitely human.

As to the rest, this is a fictional universe with fictional rules. It's not intended to follow, parody, reflect or otherwise be an allegory for any real world religions.

On a related note real world religions tend to create far too much friction and controversy when discussed online and as a result we don't allow discussion of them on the forums. It's safe to assume that real world religions are probably practised by characters in the comic though, just not on screen.

So, now that those questions are answered:

[Thread locked]
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!