This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
About the afterlife 

Post About the afterlife
When did the human and animal heaven separated? Just wondering since thousands of years ago I assume humans and animals shared the same heaven cus both are animals (and humans haven evolved yet). So there's an animal heaven so I guess there's an animal hell? How come? I assume there's animal religions? Other then the opener religion.

I don't know its a real mind twist, I mean would animals be following human religions? since animal heaven is called heaven and there's angels.. would that mean Christians are the real religion? Was heaven called heaven before Christianity? Is kitsune, dragon, and pete really gods? Seems like they are mythical creatures but I can see animals adopting them as deities.. So how can animals get to animal hell? Sorry I been thinking this all day at work XD

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:13 am
Game Master

Post Re: About the afterlife
A lot of fair questions that I will answer when I've figured them out myself. :?

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:18 am

We're using the Christian terms in some areas, but so far the HP! cosmology seems to be arranged more like the D&D afterlife. (Which also uses Christian terminology in some areas).

Also, while Dragon, Pete, Kitsune, etc. are referred to as demigods, there aren't any references to any higher power ruling over them (other than Bahamut, I'm not sure what his status is though).

That's what I've got.

I can't resist an interesting problem, If you take SPO, and interpret it as a 3 digit number written in Base-26, when converted back to decimal it equals 13,275.

Support Team Megabots in the Robot Duel!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 am
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

To answer your original question, the human and animal heavens are one and the same. We know this because King/Joel met his mother there and his mother was definitely human.

As to the rest, this is a fictional universe with fictional rules. It's not intended to follow, parody, reflect or otherwise be an allegory for any real world religions.

On a related note real world religions tend to create far too much friction and controversy when discussed online and as a result we don't allow discussion of them on the forums. It's safe to assume that real world religions are probably practised by characters in the comic though, just not on screen.

So, now that those questions are answered:

[Thread locked]

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing Uncle Noob!

[Image links broken. New links coming soon!]

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:48 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]