Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
The Comparison Thread 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post The Comparison Thread
Hope this hasn't been threaded yet, if it has, then mods can lock it.
If it hasn't, then great.
The only reason I say this on every thread I post is b/c I haven't read the whole and I keep rethreading things (Accidentally) Haha

Take a Housepets! character and compare him/her to a real person or character in a movie.

I got this idea when I was watching the Haunted Mansion, b/c when I saw the Gypsy Lady in the crystal ball, she reminded me of Tarot.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Posts: 959
Location: My own world!
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
FarmMan1812 wrote:
Hope this hasn't been threaded yet, if it has, then mods can lock it.
If it hasn't, then great.
The only reason I say this on every thread I post is b/c I haven't read the whole and I keep rethreading things (Accidentally) Haha

Take a Housepets! character and compare him/her to a real person or character in a movie.

I got this idea when I was watching the Haunted Mansion, b/c when I saw the Gypsy Lady in the crystal ball, she reminded me of Tarot.


Only of a movie?? ah!! so bad, i just had a very good tv character for Joey>!!!!

_________________
Say my name... and every color iluminates...


Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Eh, I'm willing to give this a try, but it seems like it should be in the forum games section.

Fox I am going to liken to Obi Wan Kenobi from Star wars. I don't know, why, but he always makes me think of Ben Kenobi

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
theblackcateyes wrote:
FarmMan1812 wrote:
Hope this hasn't been threaded yet, if it has, then mods can lock it.
If it hasn't, then great.
The only reason I say this on every thread I post is b/c I haven't read the whole and I keep rethreading things (Accidentally) Haha

Take a Housepets! character and compare him/her to a real person or character in a movie.

I got this idea when I was watching the Haunted Mansion, b/c when I saw the Gypsy Lady in the crystal ball, she reminded me of Tarot.


Only of a movie?? ah!! so bad, i just had a very good tv character for Joey>!!!!

It doesn't have to be just a movie. I only said "movie" for an example. It isn't limited as to where the characters come from.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:57 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am
Posts: 902
Location: Columbia. Not the Columbia your thinking.
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Dr. House = Pete
Anyone else? Anyone at all? I cant be the only one who sees the resemblance!

_________________
Saphia - SP - S3, P7, E5, C4, I9, A7, L7


Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Peanut kinda reminds me of Spongebob.
I know that sound weird, but.... yeah, he just does.

_________________
Image


Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Cwitt wrote:
Dr. House = Pete
Anyone else? Anyone at all? I cant be the only one who sees the resemblance!


Yes. Both are jerks that somehow end up being right

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Puppy Wrangler
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm
Posts: 6284
Location: Florida
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Bino is the Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender.

_________________
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Image


Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
copper wrote:
Bino is the Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Eh, I don't know about that. Azula is actually feared by her subordinates. Bino, not so much. That, and she could probably take her brother in a fight. Again, not so much with Bino. :P
FarmMan1812 wrote:
Peanut kinda reminds me of Spongebob.

That works. While we're on Spongebob, Bino reminds me of Squidward and Pete reminds me of Plankton.

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm
Posts: 203
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
In universe: Fido and Petir seem to have a fairly similar role :P

Outside the universe, we have Max and every single James Dean character ever.

_________________
This is not a signature.


Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
Devil Skirrl
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Posts: 7886
Images: 0
Location: Elsewhere
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
I don't see the connection between Fido and Petir.

_________________
Never forget there are people who care, even if you've not met them.


Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm
Posts: 203
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Dissension wrote:
I don't see the connection between Fido and Petir.


The stud-ly muscular man that all the ladies (or at least one of them, a cat in both cases) wants? And if Grape's fanfiction is to be believed (which it's not), both of them are fans of illicit romance.

_________________
This is not a signature.


Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Scatland
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
I've always likened Peanut to Caboose from RvB, Grape is....well probably every other Anime female character.

_________________
Que Lastima


Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Posts: 2713
Images: 6
Location: The Netherlands
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
FlyAwayNow wrote:
I've always likened Peanut to Caboose from RvB, Grape is....well probably every other Anime female character.

mainly this one
Image

_________________
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"


Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: [REDACTED]
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
FlyAwayNow wrote:
I've always likened Peanut to Caboose from RvB.

Personality-wise, yes. Intelligence-wise, not so much. :P

_________________
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Tooth and Claw
Sequel to The Dogs of War~

Image


Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Coatl_Ruu wrote:
FlyAwayNow wrote:
I've always likened Peanut to Caboose from RvB.

Personality-wise, yes. Intelligence-wise, not so much. :P

Ha, lol

_________________
Image


Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:26 am
Posts: 87
Location: NV
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
FarmMan1812 wrote:
Coatl_Ruu wrote:
FlyAwayNow wrote:
I've always likened Peanut to Caboose from RvB.

Personality-wise, yes. Intelligence-wise, not so much. :P

Ha, lol


On that note, Bino is Sarge!


Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm
Posts: 173
Location: Not saying
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Honestly, I have no idea what ya'll are talking about.
I'm just kinda going with the conversation.
haha
And yes, I am from the south, that's why a say Ya'll

_________________
Image


Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:17 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 pm
Posts: 95
Location: Scatland
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
Cory wrote:
On that note, Bino is Sarge!



Naw, on that note Bino would probably Church, it's all in the temper.........and the....abnormal girlfriend.

_________________
Que Lastima


Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 pm
Posts: 203
Post Re: The Comparison Thread
FlyAwayNow wrote:
Cory wrote:
On that note, Bino is Sarge!



Naw, on that note Bino would probably Church, it's all in the temper.........and the....abnormal girlfriend.


Yeah, but Church is a bit more mature, I'd think. And funnier imo.

_________________
This is not a signature.


Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.