Potential Fanfic

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Potential Fanfic

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

I'm trying to decide wether or not to put one up here or not, mainly because it doesn't directly relate to housepets!, however, it wouldn't exsist without housepets! and can be semi-easily altered to directly tie into it... somewhat. So really I just need to know if it's ok and whatever.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Re: Potential Fanfic

Post by Buckdida »

I'm assuming you're using the setting, but are using original characters? That's fine then, go ahead.

And if that's not the right guess, most fanfiction is allowed as long as it follows the forum rules and is semi-related to Housepets.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Buckdida wrote: And if that's not the right guess, most fanfiction is allowed as long as it follows the forum rules and is semi-related to Housepets.
Well, it uses my PF characters, and can easily be changed to include HP! characters... For example: say hello to Pete the therapist (don't ask)
However, I don't think it can relate all to well in the first few parts.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Well, in my opinion, since PF characters are based off HP! characters, I'd say that type of fanfic should be acceptable material.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

YAY!!!

Anyway, I probly won't be able to get anything up tonight, probly not till after school tomorrow. All I have so far is notes. I need to organize them into a story format during study hall or something.

RP Characters