Creators!

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Creators!

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

I had access to the multiverse in my fic too. unfortunately It went inactive and I don't think retired creators are welcome in the creator's mansion :P
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Wouldn't it be wicked hard to own a centipede as a pet?
its actually not that hard as long as you keep them fed, warm, and give them some space to move around in. they can live for 5 to 6 years if treated correctly.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I don't think I've ever said that I liked Venn! He's a good OC, honest! I don't think I've ever seen a demigod OC like that! May he live on!
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

Mickey wrote:Cool! But can my room still be made of Galaxies? I like space and stars! *makes pouty face*

heheh, sure, i don't draw the backgrounds anyway xd (what? is obvious e3e)
I have no idea of what to put here~ <3
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:I had access to the multiverse in my fic too. unfortunately It went inactive and I don't think retired creators are welcome in the creator's mansion :P
yes they are xd, as long as they have participated with the HP! multiverse, it counts. ^3^
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yes!

*begins to dance to Everything is Awesome*
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

I have a (currently) inactive fanfic. Would that qualify me for a cameo appearance? ^^
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

Douglas Collier wrote:I have a (currently) inactive fanfic. Would that qualify me for a cameo appearance? ^^

as i said before, yes, and it can be more than a cameo xd
Douglas Collier

In that case, put me down for the socially awkward, goody two shoes position and a room on the main floor with my equally goody-two-shoes but somewhat less socially awkward friend Stan (co-creator of the fanfic). ;)
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

Douglas Collier wrote:In that case, put me down for the socially awkward, goody two shoes position and a room on the main floor with my equally goody-two-shoes but somewhat less socially awkward friend Stan (co-creator of the fanfic). ;)
i find this really funny because Venn is a "No-Nonsense" type of guy, pretty much the direct opposite of what you just described :lol:
Douglas Collier

If it makes any difference, a big part of that social awkwardness is brutal honesty. :P The other part is not knowing how to talk to people who aren't close. (Think Res when I'm around people I'm not tight with and King when I'm around people I am tight with).
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

The-J-Man wrote:
Douglas Collier wrote:In that case, put me down for the socially awkward, goody two shoes position and a room on the main floor with my equally goody-two-shoes but somewhat less socially awkward friend Stan (co-creator of the fanfic). ;)
i find this really funny because Venn is a "No-Nonsense" type of guy, pretty much the direct opposite of what you just described :lol:

*Pretends to understand what you two are saying and laughs awkwardly* heh... heheh... heheheh..............
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

They mean that the two of them wouldn't get along and pies would be thrown. :P
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Since I'm in, I have created a character sheet for myself! This human thought it was necessary. *shoves oversized clipboard onto desk*

Name: Mickey

Species: Mouse

Gender: Female (Few know why this is in italics. They know who they are)

Appearance: Mickey is a brown mouse with a black muzzle, feet, hair spikes, and paws. She wears green pants that drape over her ankles. By being a mouse, she is mouse sized. Mickey's eyes are hazel brown. She also tends to have a pencil and clipboard with her, mouse sized of course.

Personality: Mickey is brash and tomboyish. Though she tends to spend her time floating in her room, there are times when she'll come out and interact with her roommates. She is also kind and caring, and enjoys climbing people. Just don't make a "Mickey Mouse" joke. She is constantly yelling the difference between her and "Mickey Mouse Disney" if someone even dare tries to make such a joke. You can shut her up by placing a cup over her.

How Her Room Works: Mickey room is made of galaxies and stars. Pieces of paper float about in the room. These are her story ideas, which come and go as they please but are never lost. There is no gravity, oxygen yes, so there tends to be constant floating for whomever enters. But if Micky wishes to travel to her characters (Flukely from Richmond Acres. Mickey Strawers from Applegate. Delilah and Mario from Exotic Arces. Delmira from CSF) she can summon wormholes. They won't know her of they are in character though. These wormholes can only be used twice a day, for it drains her own energy.

Is that good enough? Please say yes so this human can leave me alone.
My characters!
Douglas Collier

Ok, here's are the character sheets for Doug and Stan. (Here's an updated 3/4 view of Doug - I'm a bit on the overweight side ^^; ). Note: The height is off for both of them (we were measured with unknowable metric units. >.> ) - I'm about King's height and Stan is about Fox's height.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And make sure you shove a pie in Stan's face. xP
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

Nekoga, master of almost all kinds of martial arts.... and she hasn't learn how to hunt like a proper cat :v
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This chapter came out really nice! Run Mickey run!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

love it, cant wait to see whats next
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

That's adorable and amazing and I'm screwed.
My characters!
Douglas Collier

Yikes! Quick, Mickey, distract her by telling her that you're a girl and run away during the ensuing shock and confusion! :lol: :P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wanna see Spo trying to hit on Mickey now.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Oh please! My boyfriend is a rabbit. And no, I don't mean Zach. He belongs to Jessica.
My characters!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

i can see Venn doing the same exact thing in the form of a centipede. And yes centipedes do; in fact, eat mice. Poor mickey has more than one pet to keep track of now.
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

I'm really liking this! Mickey looks like she's in a pickle. >w<
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yes I know centipedes eat mice because after I heard about Venn I looked up centipedes on YouTube and learned they are VENOMOUS and they bites HURT as well they eat mice when I clicked on a video of one and then got a video of piranhas eating a mouse in the tank.

I'm not getting back to sleep anytime soon.
Czukay

Post by Czukay »

Hiya! I've not been on this thread before, but this seems quite kool! I'll be looking forward to more! :D
Feel free to call me Czu for short. The games on this forum are pretty neat.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

I have no idea who half the characters are, but it still looks kinda neat.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

there is only one way that i can help you understand Venn's personality as a small insect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDUqPB ... rS89AvHGi3
as a giant centipede spirit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Btzpvn ... rS89AvHGi3
And in his Dog disguise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzAePf1 ... rS89AvHGi3
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

I can't see the first 4 images, but I like this. Is there a place where I can see them?

I have seen some of these before, nice to know where they came from. I will keep looking at this. :D
GreatKitsune

Post by GreatKitsune »

This looks a bit like the early Ballerina Mafia comics. Hey, there's an idea: Immelmann guest appearance?
Hello, low order beings!

Community Involvement, peepoll!
Someone wise once wrote:I wish I could ride a magical girl's purple flying unicorn to Narnia through Lebouff's Shire, the land of trololol.
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

dtlux1 wrote:I can't see the first 4 images, but I like this. Is there a place where I can see them?

I have seen some of these before, nice to know where they came from. I will keep looking at this. :D

well, on my DA; RyutzkeDouga
GreatKitsune wrote:This looks a bit like the early Ballerina Mafia comics. Hey, there's an idea: Immelmann guest appearance?

i'm sorry, but... immel--what? e3e

ohh, yeh, forgot to mention, i put together "TcW" and "Creators!" for the "Edge of multiverse" Arc-thing... but, since "TcW" is very "mature" some page will only be posted on my DA ( follow da link: http://ryutzkedouga.deviantart.com ); first page has already been posted, but it has some bad word and welp, rules of the forum... enjoy

Mod Edit: Please avoid double posting by using the edit button to add more. As the creator, we give a bit more leeway because sometimes you need an update to bump the thread, but not all within a few minutes of each other
Czukay

Post by Czukay »

Okay, I'd be happy to be included in this, if you would like...
My Fanfic which is active, but I don't often have time for it which makes me sad sometimes.....
A Reference Sheet

Name: Czukay Suzuki
Personality: A bit shy at first, and very artistic. Loves music, many genres (dislikes smooth jazz and arena rock). I am a Canine Agent, and I know Judo, Tai Chi, Tae Kwon Do, and I can also use a samurai sword, however I don't come across them often. Wears a brown/dark grey button up shirt that I never button, and my tag is a record.
If you require any more information, just let me know via PM :P
Feel free to call me Czu for short. The games on this forum are pretty neat.
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

I take it that Nekoga's not a vegetarian... Mickey run! Say you have a husband and 30 kids!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That might just make it more hungry and it might want to seek out and eat her kids.
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

dryideabat wrote:I take it that Nekoga's not a vegetarian... Mickey run! Say you have a husband and 30 kids!

actually, nekoga is only doing it for fun and "sport" (she likes hunting and stuff.... kitty things, i guess) since she doesn't want/need to actually eat Mickey... i'll explain dis later ;3
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well we can't wait to see how you explain it then!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

yea. but i cant help but wonder what a Centipede would look like with your drawing style... Food for thought, i guess...?
Also i think the fact that this cat chases mice for sport is extremely hilarious
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that there are a lot of pets in HP which chase mice for sport.
DougaRyutzke

Post by DougaRyutzke »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I'm sure that there are a lot of pets in HP which chase mice for sport.
and how many does it for "Stylish, eSper, Shooting, Sports" (pd: if anyone knows what are all those "S", the big enigma of nekoga is 50% solved ;3)