Housepets Z

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

SuperStar

Housepets Z

Post by SuperStar »

Okay, so this is a story that I've been thinking ever since I read the start of the Celestial Games over-reaching arc, but I never actual worked out how it would all go, so let's just see how this goes on the whim.
Note: The plot takes place some point after Pete left Babylon Gardens, and follows it's own continuity.

---
PREMISE-
Tarot quickly ran through the forest. Every so often she'd look behind her, to see if it was any closer. Sadly, however, every glance just assured her that it was closer. The creature was a glowing blue lion like creature known as a Ion; spawn of a Griffon. She took an abrupt turn around a tree, stopped and started chanting something as her eyes started glowing green. The beast needed a moment to adjust the direction it was heading in, and this gave Tarot enough time to finish the spell.

"Mad Force!" She yelled as a green orb was launched from her combined palms. The orb started spinning around the Ion, and then shot straight at it with the aura of a dragon. When it came in contact with the Ion, the beast started glowing green and then dispersed into energy. Tarot dropped down and started panting.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked in her head. She slowly shook her head.

"No Dragon, they are appearing to often, I can't keep them all down." Tarot said to the voice. The voiced sighed. "I'm gonna need more help, and Sabrina ain't gonna cut it." Tarot said as she started getting back on her feet.

"Very well..." Spirit Dragon said. There was a flash, and three amulets appeared in Tarots paw. Tarot closed her paw around them. "Choose wisely." Tarot nodded.

"I will..."
---

Well I think that turned out rather well for something I just wrote up in a jiffy. Well, let me know what you guys think! I do plan on continuing this with real chapters! X3
Last edited by SuperStar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: Housepets Z

Post by Obbl »

Welp, now I gotta know :D
*sits*
*waits*
*watches*
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

*Still watching, waiting patiently for updates to an interesting story*

Cannot wait to see what the amulets are for and do!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

This is really good SuperStar. :)
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Sorry that this is taking sometime. But I really want to do my best on this so I'm taking lots of time working it out and all. And I've also haven't had a convenient typing environment the last couple months, :C
But I plan on getting at least one chapter out before December. Thankyou to all that like it.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

I also like it. I can't wait for more
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR TAKING SO LONG. AND I'M AGAIN SORRY CAUSE THIS POST ISN'T THE CHAPTER TYPE OF POST.

After listening to some music, and eating cinnamon sugar toast, I came to a realization. I can't work on the story in the rut that I got myself in. So I decided to completely re-write the plotline and combine it with another Fanfiction idea I had floating around.

Thought on another thread I said I would be able to start working in April, things haven't gone as planed. Also, though I do very much enjoy the steam Housepets: The Game has picked up, my work on it has taken up a lot of my schedule.

I'm not sure if I'll get anything out this month, but I have an all new vision for this story, and I'm definitely not gonna cancel it. I'm gonna write it once I get the chance. Maybe late April, maybe early May.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

*patiently waits*
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Great, now I'll feel guilty when I fail to meet my planned date.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

There's no need to feel guilty. Take your time. You are a human, not some machine. You can take all the time you need.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Looks good so far! I can't wait to read more!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

You know, just being honest, as soon as I saw this title, I immediately thought of this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zie8FadzVWE
Just replace Goku with Peanut and Trunks with King.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

I may not have much Knowledge of DBZ bUT I know enough to say that this is awesome. Can't wait for more
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

The only dBZ I know of involves radar reflectivity... Just kidding, I loved that show too.

This story looks very promising. I wouldn't put it past Pete to do something like this: filling the world with his spawn. We eagerly await for the plot to unfold.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Moderators, would it be okay if I posted the new version of this in it's own thread? I sort of want a fresh start.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Done!
Check out the new version here! :D