Project Gone Rogue: a Housepets Branch off/Fan fiction

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Firenze

Re: Project Gone Rogue: a Housepets Branch off/Fan fiction

Post by Firenze »

MrNeonShot wrote:Actually...
Oh gawd... at first I thought you were seriously gonna make Joey buff. :lol: But it's great getting to see more of Delta and Gamma in the story. Looks like one of them might be a potential potty mouth, haha. Also, I'm surprised that neither one of them questioned the relationship between Joey and Squeak. Then again, a lot of crazy stuff has been going on in the HP! universe for these five fellows. I'm also tempted to try out some of that funny soup. :D

And then there's Alpha... what in the world could he possibly be up to? Hmm...
Anyways, another great addition to the story, MrNeonShot. I can't wait to see what happens next with these two (or another set of characters)! You seemed to have improved tremendously on your punctuation and spelling too. Kudos to you! ;3
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

you can thank windows xp.
I just learned how to use spell check.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Firenze

Post by Firenze »

Thank you Windows XP! :D
But that certainly helps a lot when you're writing, plus it makes it easier for your readers to follow your story. It wasn't too much of a big deal for me when I was reading your story, but I just wanted to acknowledge the improvement. =3
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks!
Also, I am working on the next update.
I just started, but I'm not sure if I'm going to write about Alpha yet.
But, I have something planned for him, which has to do with the ending.
It's going to get intense.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Firenze

Post by Firenze »

Ahh don't worry about Alpha, buddy. You just make it so mysterious about his sudden disappearance after that 3 month gap, but I can wait. And besides, it's your story after all so you're able to do as you please. :lol: I can't wait for the intense drama to commence. x3
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah. The end is gonna be sad.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, I hope it is bittersweet if sad.... at least gives us closure. A good story should always have a sense of closure with the ending. :ugeek:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It all depends.

Anyways, surprise guests will be coming into this next update.
Still gotta finish the rough draft...
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Project Gone Rogue
Season 2
Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gamma sat on a park bench, reading a book she found in Joey’s dumpster called “Make-out Paradise”.
Gamma decided to enjoy herself today, because Joey invited Delta to a game of poker with some of his friends.
“I don’t mean to be a bother, but I’d much rather stay with Delta.” Gamma remembers saying to Joey before they left.
“It’s not that I don’t want you here, Gamma. It’s just that my friends will look at you and think ‘She’s straight out of an anime!’ I’m pretty sure you don’t want that kind of attention” Joey explained. His paw had slipped to rub the back of his head during an explanation.
“That’s okay.” Squeak interrupts. “I and Gamma will go do something else.” Squeak hopped onto Gamma’s shoulder.
“Alright, sounds fun!” Gamma replied.

Now, Squeak lies against Gamma’s ear, reading the book as well.
It was a crisp fall morning, and the only 2 people in the park were Gamma and Squeak.
“Come on; get to the next page already!” Squeak shouted.
Gamma got lost in her thoughts, so she hadn’t been reading. She started reading from the top, no signs of emotion. Her eyebrows creased downwards, trying to focus on the hand writing.
“Okay, this is not the romance novel I thought it would be.” Gamma said in a sing song voice. She slammed the book closed, and then set it aside.
“Dang. It was just getting good.” Squeak sighed, slumping against Gamma’s ear.
“Who wrote this anyways?” Gamma said, picking the book- well, journal- back up, and looked at the front and back, looking for the author’s name.
“It was one of Joey’s friends who wrote it. Joey didn’t want to read it.” Squeak replied.
“I see…” Gamma said. She placed the book aside, feeling slightly depressed. No, depressed isn’t the word. Gamma was bored, or homesick. Gamma looked up at the trees, careful not to drop Squeak as she did.
The leaves were yellow and red. Typical fall colors, yet, she wasn’t used to seeing them so early. A red leaf dropped from the trees.
“In Texas, the leaves have only just shown signs of changing.” Gamma says, catching the leaves with 2 digits.
“Is that--”
“Was.” Gamma corrected.
“Was that where you used to live?” Squeak asks. There was a short pause, Gamma sincerely missing her home.
“Yes. I used to live at Texas A&M University.” Gamma replied.
“Ah…” Squeak could tell this was a difficult subject for Gamma, so she changed the subject to something that had been on her mind for a couple days.
“So In Texas is it normal to see a dog and a mouse as a couple?” Squeak asks jokingly.
“It’s unusual, all right. I just didn’t want to pry.” Gamma replied, dropping the leaf.
“You 2 seemed happy, so I just assumed it was normal here.” Gamma added.
Squeak sighed happily.
“Yeah, we’re happy. Although only a hand full of people realizes that we’re a couple after a few months.
We even tell them, yet nobody focuses on it.” Squeak explains.
“At A&M, it’s unusual to see a mouse outside of a maze, or a mouse trap.” Gamma says, only realizing how it sounds after she said it.
“Say what?!”
“I guess we could never find anyone as cool as you.” Gamma attempted a come-back, hoping the complement would soften the blow. It worked. Squeak giggled, and then slid off of Gamma’s head, bouncing off her shoulder, and landing next to the dog.
“So… Now that our reading material is off the table, what do you want to do?” Squeak asks, lying down on the book, swirling her finger around the duck-tape title.
“I guess we could go for a walk.” Gamma replied.
“Okay!” Squeak stands, brushing her off. Suddenly, Gamma lets out a squeal. Gamma quickly stands and looks over. She saw a cat, white and brown, gripping her mouse friend tightly in his paws.
“Sorry, but I didn’t get any lunch today.” The cat said, opening his mouth, preparing to drop Squeak in.
Gamma grabbed the cat, with both paws on his throat. She kneed the cat in the gut. He doubled over, almost vomiting, but didn’t get the chance. Gamma pulled him back up to eye level.
“Let… Her… Go…” Gamma snarled fiercely. Just a couple seconds ago, she was a nice, green, little puppy. Now, she seemed like a monster, willing to rip his throat out, should he not obey.
The cats face turned blue, as he tried to gasp something out.
“Okay!” He managed to gurgle out of his strangled mouth.
He dropped the mouse as quick as he could so the raging dog would let him go.And she did.
The cat fell to the ground, gasping for breath, lying on the ground.
“If I so much as hear you breath in her direction, I’ll eat you, starting with your feet… with some soy sauce.” Gamma growled, tempted to kick him, but the cat seemed so pathetic, glancing up at her, almost begging for mercy with his eyes. Gamma’s face grew even angrier, her lip curling up around her teeth.
“You DISGUST me.” Gamma growled. Squeak winced at the icy remark. The cat whimpered, unable to move. Gamma shook her head at the cat, turned, and bent down to pick up Squeak.
The cat’s eyes grew wide at the new view. Gamma saw the cat’s reaction, and barked at him. The cat looked away, focusing on an interesting cloud. Squeak scrambled onto Gamma’s head, sitting down next to her ear. Gamma turned again, and walked away, past the love-struck cat. He watched Gamma’s tail sway as she walked away.

“That was a bit… dark.” Squeak spoke after they got out of hearing range of the cat.
“I wasn’t going to let some random cat eat you.” Gamma replied in defense.
“Well, he’s not that random. We go back a ways.” Squeak commented.
“He’s one of the Bigglesworth’s. We have sort of a Tom and Jerry relationship.” Squeak shrugs.
“Oh. So, was he seriously going to eat you?” Gamma asked.
“He either hasn’t gotten the chance, or he doesn’t want to.” Squeak replied.
“So should I go back and apologize?” Gamma asks, looking back.
“What would you say? ‘Sorry for almost choking you, I thought you were going to eat my friend?’” Squeak jokingly asks.
“I guess your right. Where do you want to go?” Gamma turned back towards the way they were walking.
“Wanna go to the mall?” Squeak asked. “I haven’t been there. Well, I haven’t gotten the chance to look around. I hear all the pets are going to be there.” Squeak says. Squeak hears something behind them.
“Alright, let’s go.” Gamma replied. Squeak looked back and saw the Bigglesworth cat following them, carrying a poorly made bouquet.
“I’ll tell you the directions, you just run.” Squeak says, facing front ways again.

Delta sat at the table, holding some sort of playing cards. It said something about dragons on the back, but he wasn’t sure what the game was.
“Delta.” The “Game Master” tries to get his attention. Delta was obviously uncomfortable.
“Yes sir?” Delta looks back at the table.
“You need some information from the tavern wench. She is attempting to seduce you. Do you want to roll for your will power, or do you fail?” He asks. Delta looks around the table. He can hear the other dog’s tails thumping against the back of the chairs.
“Will I get my information either way?” Delta asks, glancing at the faces of the dogs. Slight smiles spread across their faces.
“Yes. But, failing the will power roll is a lot more fun.” One of the dog replies.
Smiles spread across all of the faces.
“Okay…?” Delta replies, not sure why they were getting all excited.

After he got his information, all the dogs were grinning and bumping each others elbows.
“So, how do you like playing so far?” Joey asks.
“Honestly…” Delta starts. He thinks about it for a moment.
“It would have been much faster if we had just got our information and left. It was pointless to hear how she tied us up, and now we have to pay 500 coins, or whatever the heck this is.” Delta flips the hand made currency around on the table.
“Well, we could always burn the bar down and refuse to pay.” a dog says in defense.
“Even so, we could have gotten our information just by asking the bar tender. Bar tenders know anything about the land.” Delta replies.
“Sadly, I find the potions useless, because no matter what, you guys have a “Respawn” setting, so even if I die, I can come back to life.” Delta continues.
“Over all, I like playing with you guys, but I think we should skip to the end, or just quit and play the game you invited me to.” Delta finishes.
“Well, if you think you can do a better job at game master, why don’t you do it?” The Game Master gave Delta the Game Master section.
Delta read the rules for a bit, and then looked over the map, then over the cards.
“Okay, get me some paper.” Delta says.

“Gee-whiz! This guy is tough!” The players say, looking at their plays.
“He still has 82 health points, and you let Joey fall to 10. Why don’t you sacrifice your rook to get this guy in a trap?” Delta advises.
“Sounds good, but he’s a powerful player. He’s got a 32 hit point.”
The game had gotten so intense, that they completely forgot about the time.

Gamma ran into the mall, not a drop of sweat was on her head.
“You ran pretty far. Do you need a drink?” Squeak asks, patting her own head.
“Nah. It wasn’t that far.” Gamma replied. “So, what do we do here?” Gamma asks while looking into the window of a shop.
“The food court smells nice.” Squeak suggests.
Gamma’s stomach growled. She hadn’t eaten since that morning she first met Squeak, which was 2 days ago.
“How about we go somewhere else?” Gamma asks.
“Maybe we could go to the arcade?” Squeak suggests. “I’m pretty good at Galaga.”
“Well, neither of us have any cash to play.” Gamma replies.
“We could use our looks to buy our tokens.” Squeak says, hoping onto a potted plant, and posed in what she thought was a seductive manner.
“Please, we’d get more money than we’d need.” Gamma laughed. Truth was she needed to get some cash. Gamma scooped Squeak back up on her head. They walked around aimlessly, until Squeak lets out a gasp.
“A Pridelands actor is signing autographs at that bookstore!” Squeak says excitedly. Gamma’s eye twitches at the word “Pridelands”. Ever since she heard Beta was being used as a knock-off of a prince from that series, she hated it. But, they had nowhere else to go; she decided to go see him.
Gamma walked into the doorway, the smell of coffee surrounded the room.
Gamma felt Squeak shaking with glee as they walked past the front desk. Gamma had looked away for a split second to read a sign when she bumped into someone. In that brief bump, she could feel the person was very muscular. It felt familiar. “Beta?” She thought.
No, not Beta. He felt different. Gamma looked at the dog.
He had black fur, and white belly fur. His collar had a simple “X” tag. He had emerald green eyes that were filled with… something. But one thing was for sure, he looked different from the rest of the pets she met.
“Sorry, I didn’t see you there.” Gamma apologizes. She rubs the back of her neck, smiling awkwardly.
“It’s no problem.” The dog replied. He also smiled awkwardly.
He stopped and stared at Gamma’s head.
After a short while of staring, he said
“You know you have a mouse on your head.”
“Yeah?” Gamma replied.
“Is it some sort of a fashion statement now?” the dog asked.
“My name is Squeak. What’s yours?” Squeak asks, cutting the conversation short.
“Oh, uh,” The dog offers a paw.
“My name is Spike. I’m here with my brother.” Spike introduces himself. Gamma accepts the paw while introducing herself.
“My name is Gamma, and I’m here with my friend, Squeak.” She reintroduces Squeak. Squeak waves her paw.
“So, can I get you girls something to drink?” Spike offers.
“I wouldn’t mind one.” Gamma replies.

Gamma and Spike sat at a table. Squeak decided to wait in line to talk with the actor. They had been sitting there for awhile now, talking about different things. Spike had started opening up to Gamma as she spoke.
“…So I grab the cat by the throat, basically choking him, snarling in his face, like this.” Gamma showed Spike her evil face. He leaned back in his chair, in mock-terror. Both dogs laugh at the reaction.
“Right, so he basically wet himself. He let her go pretty quickly.” Gamma continues. Spike was laughing pretty hard there. But while they were talking, two people, a man and a woman, sat at a table, watching the 2.
“Looks like Spike is having fun. I wonder who his little friend is.” The lady comments. Gamma watches the 2 approach the table. The hairs on the back of her neck rising.
“Um, Spike…” Gamma points behind the dog. Spike slowly looks behind him as the 2 approach.
“Oh no.” He says, face pawing…
----------------------------------------------------
Ta-da!
Sorry it took so long to write, but I couldn’t get myself to turn on my computer (the computer that isn‘t connected to the internet).
So, the new guests are Spike and Primo from the series “Housepets! 1X”
I asked Stu if I could have the characters show up in this series. He was quick to respond, and was happy to let me use them.
He said he likes to see his characters in other fan projects.
So, I hope I did it right! They’ll be showing up again a couple times. Maybe they’ll be a big part of the story. Who knows?
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this entry of Project Gone Rogue.
-------------------------
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Of course you did it right! Great job, i like how you captured Spike so far!
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice update! I liked it. Gamma has an admirer eh? Heh, silly Bigglesworth. :roll:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks. While I'm away, I'll be working on another update. Primo will be more active by then.
Firenze

Post by Firenze »

Finally had some down time to read this, but I really enjoyed this new entry. I can't believe how something so sweet suddenly turned sour with Gamma. Poor Bigglesworth is now scarred for life. :shock: As for Delta, he should stop taking things so seriously; it's D&D after all! But I can feel as though he has something heavy on his mind; that's just my speculation. You did a nice job capturing the moods of the characters which is something that I liked about this one. Very nice addition with Spike as well! Keep up the good work, MrNeonShot!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

@Firenze Thanks!

Speaking of keeping up the good work...
Project Gone Rogue
Season 2
Episode 3
---
“What are you guys doing here?” Spike asks the incoming strangers. Gamma clenches her fists, eager to get in another fight today.
“We’re waiting for your brother, silly.” The lady replies. She pats Spike on the head affectionately.
“Mom, I’m talking to someone right now.” Spike said out of the corner of his mouth. Gamma smiled and unclenched her fists when she heard it was his mom.
“Well, then introduce us.” She replies, also out of the corner of her mouth.
“This is my mom and dad.” Spike introduces the newcomers. Gamma smiles brightly at the couple
“It’s very nice to meet you!” Gamma said cheerily. She stood and took the lady’s hand and shook it, just like her behavioral instructor said to when she meets someone new. She did the same for the man.
“My name is Gamma.”
“It’s nice to meet you, too.” The man smiled back at the dog.
“She’s so polite!” Spike’s mom whispered to her husband. He nods in agreement. Gamma pulls up a couple chairs for the newcomers. Spike’s parents both took a seat. Gamma sat down in her own chair and continued to smile.
“May I ask what you guys were talking about? I couldn’t read most of the words you were saying.” Spike’s mom asks.
“Mom, I believe you’re supposed to engage in small talk before you start asking questions.” Spike says a little annoyed at having the 2 just walk up and sit with them.
“It’s okay, I like telling the story.” Gamma cuts in. “I was just telling him about my adventure in the park today.”
“Ooooh!” Spike’s mom places her elbows on the table to prepare for the story.
“Me and my friend, Squeak, were sitting at the park, enjoying the weather, when out of nowhere, this brown and white cat, or maybe a Siamese cat, I couldn’t tell what breed he was. Anyways, the cat walks up out of nowhere and snatches her up.”
“How big was he?” Spike’s mom interrupts.
“I think he’s half a head shorter than me, maybe a little taller.” Gamma replies
“Like that one?” Spike’s mom asks while pointing at the door. Gamma, Spike, and Spike’s dad turn towards the direction she was pointing. Mr. Bigglesworth stood at the door, holding a poorly made bouquet of flowers.
“Grrrr.” Gamma growls under her breath “I though I lost him.” Gamma says. She reaches over to her right and grabs the first thing that felt like paper. She pulls it up to her face and opens it, trying to cover her face.
“Make-out Paradise”? What’s that? “Spike asks, reading the cover.
“How do I still have this book?” Gamma asks herself out loud.
Mr. Bigglesworth looks around the room. Gamma closes her eyes, begging that he wouldn’t come near her. Spike saw Gamma’s reaction and watched the cat.
“This guy has to be crazy.” He thinks to himself.
Bigglesworth smiles, and approaches the table. Spike stood up, clenching his fist. Mr. Bigglesworth didn’t notice the dog and just walked past the table, into the line to meet the famous Primo.
“I guess he wasn’t looking for me after all.” Gamma says, putting the book down. Spike sits down, keeping an eye on the cat.
“So, are you new here?” Spike’s mom asks.
“Yeah, I just moved here.” Gamma replied, relaxing her posture. Mr. Bigglesworth hands the flowers to Primo, who smells them deeply, and sighs. He thanks the cat and signs his copy of the book.
The conversation goes on animatedly, talking about the things they’ve done in Babylon Gardens.

After awhile of talking, Spike’s dad stands to his feet and claps his hands.
“Well, it’s time to pick up Primo and head home.” He says. Gamma stands as well and shakes the man’s hand.
“Thank you for chatting with me today.” Gamma says with a smile.
“It was a pleasure.” Spike’s mom takes the dog’s paw and pulls her into a hug. Gamma walked up to Spike and hugged him, thinking that was just the type of person they were. Spike wasn’t exactly sure how to respond, so he just let her hug him. Spike felt a lot like Beta. Like he had the potential to crush her like a toothpick, and yet, she could tell he wouldn’t. Maybe he just wasn’t showing his strength just yet. Maybe he didn’t know how strong he was. Maybe--
“Um, Gamma?” Spike interrupted her thoughts.
“Sorry, I got lost in thought for a second.” Gamma said and let go of the black dog. Gamma slightly blushed and turned away. Gamma looked down at the table they were just sitting at and saw Squeak. She was smiling. It was the kind of smile that says “I see what you did there.” The dog standing next to her was doing the same thing to Spike.
“Shut up.” Spike and Gamma say in unison. Squeak and Primo smile even wider.
“I didn’t say anything” Squeak replies.
“Me either.” Primo adds, still smiling.
“Stoppit.” Spike closes his eyes and face-paws.”
Squeak and Primo make kissy faces at each other, not willing to stop mocking the blushing pair.
“Gamma,” Spike’s dad interrupts the onslaught, “Do you need a ride anywhere?” he offers.
“Daaaaad, I didn’t get a chance to talk to her.” Primo begs the way children do when they want something. Gamma thought it was cute when Primo’s eyes widened into puppy dog eyes. Primo’s dad rolls his eyes.
“Okay, what did you have in mind?” He asks in submission.
“Well, maybe we could go to the park, or maybe she can come over--”
“Actually, I have to go to work today.” Spike’s dad interrupts.
“And I have to clean the house.” His wife adds.
“So if you guys want to hang out at the park, or anywhere else, you’re more than welcome to.” Spike’s dad says apologetically.
“We’ll head back to the park.” Gamma replies.
“Okay, we’ll drop you guys off.” Mom says while grabbing her purse.
Gamma scoops Squeak off the table and places the mouse atop her head.
“Alright, let’s go.” Gamma says, letting Spike’s dad take the lead, followed by Spike’s mom.
Spike walked beside Gamma, keeping as silent as she was.
Primo was about to follow, but saw that Gamma had left her book on the table.
“I think you forgot something!”
He shouted while He picked it up and followed the rest of them out of the store hurriedly.

The car pulled up at the park and dropped the 4 pets off.
“Now what do we do?” Spike asked as he looked around. His eyes scanned the area. All he could see was a playground, which wasn’t exactly his definition of fun.
“Has anyone else here realized that all we have here is a playground?” Gamma asked. Spike nods his head.
“Well, we have a wheel barrow.” Squeak comments.
“A wheel barrow? Why didn’t you list that as one of our assets in the first place?” Primo says quickly in an English accent.
“Hey! We should make up our own game!” Primo exclaims.
“What do you have in mind?” Gamma asks. “Capture the flag?”
“Save the princess!” Primo exclaims while holding his fist in the air in a heroic pose.
“I want to be a pirate!” Squeak shouts, posing like a swashbuckler on the high-sea.
“I’ll be the evil king! Mwahahaha!” Primo laughs menacingly. “And Spike can be the knight.” Primo says. Spike shrugs and picks up a stick on the ground.
“I guess I’m the princess.” Gamma smiles and poses shyly. Primo rubbed his hands together and, again, laughed menacingly. He took Gamma by the arm and darted towards the playground.
“Nooo- hoho” Gamma’s dramatic shouting was cut by her giggles in between. Spike smiles and shouts
“I’ll save you, princess!” and held his “sword” in the air as an oath.
“Arrr, I’ll help, too!” Squeak adds while hopping onto Spikes head.

A while had passed, and Gamma had gotten board of sitting in “the tower”. She listened to Spike and Primo sword fight. They constantly shouted things that didn’t match the situation. For instance, Spike would say “Hello, you killed my father. Time to die.”
Then Squeak, who had switched to “the dark side”, would reply “No, Luke. I AM your father!”
“Nooooooo!” Spike would yell dramatically as he knelt to the ground. Gamma just rolled her eyes and started reading “Make-out paradise”.

Finally, Primo clutched the “sword” protruding from his chest. Squeak stood triumphantly on Spike’s head, and had switched to the Light side. Spike pulled the sword out of Primo’s grip and held it like a gun.
Spike ran into the tower, only to find Gamma reading. He cleared his throat and stood awkwardly.
Gamma looked up from the book and smiled, hoping that this wasn’t another trick to keep her in the tower.
“My name is Luke Skywalker; I’m here to rescue you!” He said. Behind him she heard the sound of someone saying “pew-pew!”, and frantically running up the steps. A new dog stood behind him, shooting his gun at imaginary foes.
“That’s the last of ‘em!” He said, keeping watch. This dog had brown fur, with dark brown ears, and a red collar.
“Let’s go!” Spike said. He began to take Gamma by the arm, but was stopped when Gamma moved her paw.
“Hang on, who’s the new guy?” Gamma asked. The light brown dog turned around and beamed at Gamma with a bright smile. His blue eyes shined brightly in the sun, and really brought out the color of his fur and collar. On his collar, he had a simple dog bone tag.
“I’m Han Solo, of the millennium falcon!” He replied while saluting. Gamma couldn’t help but smile back.
“Awesome… but your tag says Peanut.” Gamma said after she got a look at the tag.
“Oh, yeah. I live down the street.” He replied, while rubbing the back of his head with one paw, and offering the other for a hand shake. Gamma reached for the paw, when suddenly, Peanut turned around and offered her to sniff first. Gamma jumped backward quickly and spun around.
“I-its okay, I already have your scent.” She said quickly.
“Oh, okay.” Peanut replied. He bent over to sniff Gamma. Gamma Spun around and almost knocked the fire out of Peanut, but stopped a hairs breath away from his head.
“Calm yourself, Gamma.” She thought to herself. Instead of finishing the blow, she grabbed Peanuts ear and gently pulled him up. Peanut was surprisingly very cute as he was wincing in mock pain.
“Owowow!” Peanut giggled because his ear was slightly ticklish.
Gamma couldn’t help but give Peanut a kiss on the nose. Peanut stood still for a bit and blushed.
“I have a girlfriend.” He said quickly, still with a blank expression. Gamma giggled, and then replied
“All the cute boys do.”
Gamma’s flirting assault was put to a halt when Squeak shouted “We’ve got hostiles!”
Gamma clenched her fists and turned towards the direction Squeak was facing, preparing to attack her next target. Peanut stood at the entrance, aiming his blaster down the bridge. Spike also prepared his blaster.
After a short time of waiting, Gamma spoke her thought out loud.
“Are we just pretending right now--?”
“Shhh….” Peanut interrupted and knelt to the floor. The bridge started bouncing, and the sound of tiny feet could be heard pounding at the end of the bridge. Suddenly, swarms of mice started crawling on the bridge towards Gamma and the others. Gamma jumped back, spooked at the amount of mice coming forth. All of them held rubber bands, ready to snap at its target.
“Fire!”
All of them sling the rubber bands. Rubber bands flew everywhere. Not a single inanimate object was missed that day, but Gamma, Spike, Peanut, and Squeak was not hit. Peanut and Spike make the pew pew sounds again, and shoots at the mice. One by one, the mice fall to the floor, apparently injured by the weapons. The last mouse stood in front of a “fallen comrade” and held his face.
“Brother…” He whined. He collapsed to his knees and held the mice head in his lap. Gamma took the gun from Spikes paws made the “pew” sound, making the last mouse fall to the floor. Peanut and Squeak stared in shock at Gamma, who was not phased at the drama just then. Spike wasn’t either, so he broke up the silence.
“Alright, quick! Get in the chute!” Spike orders. Spike takes Gamma over to the slide and helps her sit.
“Wait, where did all the mice come from?” She asked. The only answer she received was her sliding down the tube, followed by Peanut and Spike.

After all the action, Gamma, Spike, Primo, Squeak, and Peanut sat at the edge of the fountain.
“Well, I have to get home. Something about a wedding going on?” Peanut said. He stood and began to walk away.
“Thanks for hanging out today, Peanut.” Gamma said. She stood and gave him a hug.
“It’s been fun. We should do this again some time.” Peanut replied, blushing a little at Gamma’s embrace.
Gamma let go and blushed a little as well. Peanut waved goodbye to the pair and ran home. Gamma walked back to the 3 sitting at the fountain.
“Hey Gamma?” Primo said with a little blush on his face.
“Yeah?” She replied.
“You said all the cute boys had girlfriends.” Primo said, a little bit more blush showing on his face.
“Yeah.”
“I don’t have a girlfriend.”
“Really? I thought for sure you had a girlfriend.” She said.
“Really?!” He replied. His eyes beamed at Gamma.
“Yeah. You and Spike are too dang cute to be single.” She replied. Spike’s eyes widened a bit, and his cheeks grew red.
“So, maybe--” Primo began to say something, but Gamma cut him off. She took both Spike and Primo by the shoulders and planted a kiss on both of their cheeks.
“Well, it’s been fun, but I gotta head home before it gets dark.” Gamma patted their shoulders. She scooped Squeak up and placed her on her head.
“I’ll see you guys later!” She shouted as she walked away.
Primo sat down with out a word. Spike felt that someone needed to reply, so he shouted
“Thank you!”
Gamma smiled, and then shouted back “There’s more where that came from!”
_Stu_
Banner Artist

Post by _Stu_ »

Can't believe there's actually someone who can think Spike's dang cute :asd: nice update!
My webcomics! Read and subscribe if you like them (or one of them), and don't forget to vote on TopWebComics!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks!
It took all of the two weeks to write what was in my head.
Then I realised I had wrote it waaay to long. They were about to switch from sci-fi to lord of the rings.