Paradigm Shift

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Paradigm Shift

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Saturn381 wrote:So that's what Drake looks like.
yep. I even made sure it was right by providing Rick a picture of the dog I modeled him after in my head
Edit: oh hey, over 6000 views. sweet. I wondr how many I'll get when I actually start writing again.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright. no update yet, but I've started reading through what I have so far and taking some notes.
If I manage to read 1 part a night, I should read the last update on the 18th, maybe take a planning day on the 19th, then I'll try to write an update on the 20th.

but you know how I am with keeping my promises of updates, so I'll just say I should get an update by the end of the month, or at the latest the beginning of July, and after that I'll try to burn myself out writing one or two updates a week in July and august
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Karl

Post by Karl »

I'm a convalescent. Please provide us an update so my life can be a little happier. I'm counting on you.
I'm a bookworm!
hyperfox

Post by hyperfox »

Brent, I gotta say that this is a good story. If I could, at my job I would print this for you when you have the whole thing complete. sadly though, I am just an operator at a machine.

Please keep up the good work, im on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part.
I don't know why I'm so hyper sometimes.....maybe its because I'm surrounded by awesome people. ^_^
werl

Post by werl »

I'm not even halfway through part 1 and i just had to write. EXTREMELY FUNNY!! sums it up, will read the rest after my test tomorrow. Keep up the great work!

If there is more to life then computers, I don't want to know!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

okay, so I didn't finish reading all of my old updates until just now, but now that I'm done with that, I'm going to try to get back to writing sometime this week and get at least 2 updates out before the end of summer. (I'll try to shoot for 4 or more)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright, good news bad news time

bad news: I haven't finished an update, still can't motivate myself to do so before the end of my summer break, and this fic will probably be moved to the abandoned fics section for an undecided amount of time

good news: I know why I can't motivate myself. namely, I added too many elements outside of what I had originally planned. among those, the ferrets powers and Hcaz.
I didn't think through an end game or even a good use for those before writing them in, so I need to write in a use and I just don't feel up to it. So whenever I do get to writing, I'll start by editing those elements out of the earlier updates. (I'll figure out a way to keep them in as a deleted scene of sorts for the benefit of anyone reading this after the edit). Once that's done, I should be able to get myself going. I may even be able to do it in some spare time not during college.

in short, I'm making the hiatus official and giving Cu permision to move it in with the abandoned fics, but I will be back.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Done and done, just PM me when you are ready to post an update...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?