(insert good fanfic name here!)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

TensaZangetsu

(insert good fanfic name here!)

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Here's my first fanfic! I told you guys I'd do it! I own Nova, Resse, and Sheena. The rest belong to Rick!
Ch 1

"Big brother wake up!" Nova ignored the voice and put a pillow over his head. "It's too early." "Get up lazy dog! Don't you know what day it is!?" "Don't remind me Resse." today they were moving. To Babylon Gardens, a pet friendly community. Resse walked to the door "You'd better hurry to get to the shower before mom, or Sheena does." Nova whined "I dont wanna get up!" Resse sighed and left. "Great, now I have to get up!" Nova got up, stretched, and left pallet he was laying on.

Nova went right to the bathroom first. "Ha beat them!" he closed the door, and went to the shower. He turned on the hot water and stepped in. The water felt good against his fur. After he was finished, he got a towel from the rack. And dried off. "Man, I'll miss this shower." he left the bathroom, and went back to his room. He got his collar, black with a tag shaped like a star, and put it on. He went to a mirror and looked at himself. He was a husky. His fur was black and white. His eyes were bright blue. "I look alright. Now, to find something to do on the trip... I know!" and walked out into the hallway towards a moving box with "DS Games" written in black marker on it. He fumbled through the box searching for a certain game "Found it!" he pulled out Pokemon White version. "This'll help pass time." he closed the box.

He went back to his room, and set the game down next to his Nintendo DSi XL. He then went downstairs to the kitchen. Resse was already there eating breakfast, which was a bowl of Trix. "Hey! And how's my little brother this morning?" Resse shrugged "Alright, I guess. I see you got out of bed." "Yep, where's everyone?" asked Nova while pulling up a chair. "Sheena left with mom, and dad's outside moving the rest of the boxes." "oh. Nova gave a smile "So, are you happy that were moving?" Resse shrugged "eh, im more worried about when we get there. I mean we won't know anybody. And I'm kinda scared that they won't like me." Nova gave a warm smile "I'm sure that everything will go fine! And besides I'm sure that people will want to be your friend! And if anyone does anything mean to you, I'll make sure that they regret it." that made Resse happy "thanks Nova." "Anytime kiddo. Well I gotta go get my goodbyes out of the way. Hopefully the'll be no tears, bye!" "Bye Nova!"

Nova leaves out the door. *A tear filled hour later* Nova walks in the house, tears running down his eyes. "My god that was sad!" he wiped his face and sighed. "I'll really miss everyone. At least we can still video chat." he was a bit happier at that thought. "so I can still see them." and with that he was happy again. Sheena enters the room. "Sup dog?" "Just got finished saying goodbye to everyone. Did little miss kitty cat say her goodbyes?" "Yep, and I didn't cry." Nova blushed. "Whatever!" "I guess this proves cats are more emotionally tough than dogs."

Nova got annoyed at that. "No it doesn't! Dogs can cry if they want! It doesn't make us weak!" Sheena laughed. "keep telling yourself that wuss. Anyways get ready, cause were about to leave in ten minutes." "okay then." Nova left towards his room, and Sheens shouted "And dont cry when we leave!" "SHUT UP!"

Nova got his DSi XL (with Pokemon white inside), IPhone, and IPad and left his room. "It's a good thing I fully charged all this stuff yesterday." He left the room and went downstairs to the front door. He whispered "Bye old home." and left out the door.

Ch 1 end

Well how'd I do?
Image this is what I meant by black and white.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Tattorack

Re: (insert good fanfic name here!)

Post by Tattorack »

(Nobody posted yet!?)
He...he got a... NDSiXL!!! AND an iPad... AND an iPhone.........................*sob*
Anyway, let me be first to congratulate you!
As usual, your good at describing scenes, and pretty good at the characteristics
of a cat (their annoying arrogance in real life is also one of the reasons I like them).
In any sense keep going!
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Why thank you! I'll post ch 2 as soon as I finish. Also yes their parents are kinda wealthy.
Ch 2
Nova sat next to Resse in the back of the moving truck. It was nighttime outside. Resse had his head laid on Nova's chest, and was asleep. Sheena was laying on his shoulder. He was playing Pokemon white while listening to Miachel Jackson Smooth Criminal on his iPhone. He felt very peaful right now. Sheena started shaking his arm. He took off his headphones "what is it?" she looked at him "can I see your iPad?" nova smiled "of course," he handed over to her and went back to his game. He was fighting the Elite Four and was on Shauntal. Sheena went to a skii ball app Nova had downloaded. She started to play. Resse started to hug Nova in his sleep and smiled. Nova looked at Reese and smiled. "He's adorable, especially when he sleeps." he put down his game and started to rub the younger husky on his back.

Sheena had sat up because it was getting hard to play while leaning on a shoulder. She paused the game and left the app. She then went to another app titled sudoku daily and got bored after a few minutes. Nova had gotten tired and set Resse down and lied next to him with a arm draped over him. "hey Sheena." Sheena cut the iPad off and turned to Nova "what?" Nova turned his head towards her "you wanna lay down too?" " Sure, I was getting tired anyways" sheena then crawled next to nova, and nova placed an arm over her too. The both fell asleep after a minute.

When Nova woke up, he noticed that Sheena and Resse were still asleep. He laid back down and closed his eyes "I can sleep more, thank goodness." As soon as he said that hid dad yelled from the front part of the truck "WERE HERE! COME ON OUT!" Resse and Sheena woke up. Resse opened his eyes, and yawned. "ngh, were already here?" Sheena looked over towards Resse "You were asleep almost all the time! And can you let me go now Nova?" Nova got up "Sorry, hey where's my iPad?" Sheena got up and pointed at the iPad that was exactly where she left it last night. "Oh." Suddenly the truck door opened. "Come inside already!" their dad called. Sheena yelled "okay dad!"
And she walked out the truck. Nova picked up Resse, who was half awake, and followed behind Sheena.

When he stepped out he spoked at their new house. " Wow it looks even nicer than our old house Resse look!" Resse turned around to see the house "It looks nice." he said. And turned back around and laid his head back on Nova's shoulder. Nova sighed and went inside. When he was inside the house he saw stacks of labeled boxes everywhere. He's father walked next to him. " Yep, there's a lot of boxes. Everyone's unpacking their own stuff. Your rooms have your names on them, you and Resse share a room. The beds are already set up." " Okay dad." Nova then searched for his and Resse's room. When he found it he opened the door, and went inside. There was one king sized bed. "I guess we share a bed too." he then looked at the multiple boxes spread around the room that had his, and Resse's names on them. He walked over to the bed, and set Resse down. He then walked to the first box he saw. He opened it and saw it was filled with chew toys. He set it in the closet. He walked to another box that was filled with shirts for dogs. " This might take me a while."

After searching through all his boxes and putting them where they belong for two hours he flopped onto the bed, sighing heavily. He forgot Resse was there and was lying on top of him. Resse woke up and screaming "AAH GET OFF!" Nova heard His brothers muffled screams and got off. "Sorry Resse." Resse got up and said "just dont do it again!" then there was a knock at the door. "Resse, Nova, are you guys unpacking. They both yelled yes in unison.
Nova looked at Resse "I can help you unpack." Resse sighed and said alright. After a hour of organizing they were halfway done. They had wasted the whole day unpacking, and they still had stuff to unpack. "We can finish tomorrow. Lts get something to eat, then go to bed." Nova suggested. "Sure. I'm exhausted, and hungry." they went downstairs, got a snack and went back upstairs. Nova got into bed, and Resse got in the bed too. Resse got closer to nova and started to sleep. "I'm glad we share a room big brother." Resse said before falling asleep. Nove closed his his eyes "Me too kiddo." and fell asleep hugging Resse.

Ch 2 end

And that's all she wrote for today.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Ch 3  Nova, and Resse's version
Nova woke up at 11:00am. He felt groggy and slow. " Why is it I feel so tired every morning? Huh, where's Resse?" he looked around and didn't see him. "he must be getting breakfast. Something I should be doing!" he slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. He went in there and saw Resse talking to Sheena. "Good morning guys." he sat next to Sheena. Resse looked over to him "were deciding wether to go to the park, or go around the neighborhood. Sheena keeps insisting to go to the park!" Sheena cut in and said " because parks are fun!" Nova thought for a moment "I say we go around the neighborhood, so we can meet some other pets." shenna whined "but we can meet pets at the park!" Nova simply put " It's two to one. So were going around the neighborhood." Sheena scoffed "by yourselves! I'm still going to the park!" Resse interrupted "Sheena, how about today we got around the neighborhood, and tomorrow we go to the park?" sheena gave up "Fine! But I'm taking your iPhone Nova." Nova replied by giving it to her. She snatched it righ out of his hands " A simple thank you would have been fine" he said.

Nova went back to his room to get his iPad. " Good thing I have music saved on this, I just forget what... Oh well." he left his room and closed the door. He walks to the front door and sees that Resse and Sheena are already there. "took ya long enough!" Sheena said. "okay you two here's the plan, you guys go one direction and I go the other okay?" Nova shrugged " Okay. We meet back here. Don't you lose my phone" " I wont, stupid." and Nova opens the door.

Nova walks out the door with his iPad in his arm. "Wow it's bright out here." Resse walks out with a pair of sunglasses on "it's called watch the weather report. Don't worry, here's yours." he hands a pair of black sunglasses to Nova. "gee thanks Resse." "Don't worry, I'm just looking out for my big brother." Nova then asked "Did you get some for big sister too?" "She already has a pair." sheena then pushes them out of the door. "Move it!" She then walks off. Nova sighed " She forgot the headphones." Resse looked up to Nova "let's go already." "What's with everybody being in a rush today?" nova then walked to the sidewalk and walked in the opposite direction he saw Sheena go, with Resse right next to him

Resse and Nova walked for a bit, listening to the music on the iPad. (City Escape by Crush 40) they stopped a for a second, cause they saw two dogs up ahead of them. "What's going on up ahead?" asked Resse. "Don't know kiddo... We could go around them." he looked again. A husky, and a corgi. Resse looked up at his brother "Or, we could go say hi." Nova sighed and paused the music that was playing. "Fine, you fi-" Resse was already walking towards the pair. Nova whined "Hey! At least wait for me!"

Resse walked to the dogs and stopped in front of them. He looked at the corgi, who was a bit taller than him and smiled "Hello." Nova just caught up to him. He was holding to iPad in one arm. " Don't ever do that again! Sorry about him." the grey(or white) husky smiled "it's alright. Who are you two? I've never seen you before." Nova looked at the husky and gave a grin "Well since you ask, I'm Nova, and this is my younger brother Resse." he said rubbing Resse's head. Resse added in " We just moved here all the way from Tennessee." The husky gave a warm smile "Well im Fox, and this is my friend King." Fox then noticed the iPad in Nova's arm. "Is that your iPad?" Nova looked at his arm "This, yeah. I got it two weeks ago." Fox gave Nova an envious look "You are so lucky! I wish I had one." Nova laughed. " Its not that big of a deal." Resse stared at king the whole time, which started to annoy him. "Hey kid, is there something you need?" Resse continued to stare " how old are you?" King got even more annoyed " And Why would I tell you?"

Nova turned to Resse "Resse please leave the little dog alone." Resse groaned "Fine big brother." Nova turned back to Fox. "What were you guys doing anyways?" Fox then remembered "We were going to the Good ol' Dogs Club! There's a meeting today! King let's go! You guys should come too!" Nova blinked a bit "Uhh, okay." Resse smiled "Sounds fun! Let's go!" Nova sighed, and picked up Resse, then followed behind Fox, and King.
Ch 3 Nova/Resse part end.

The next part will be posted later!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Nice! Nova seems to be a good big brother, even if he is a little impatient with Sheena. Sheena's a little less likable but consistent in being a cat.

Also, didn't get to see a whole lot of Fox and King but at least they were consistent with the actual characters. :)

Continue!
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great fanfic! I like your characters. Quite the personality each of them have. What kind of dog is Resse?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

copper wrote:Great fanfic! I like your characters. Quite the personality each of them have. What kind of dog is Resse?
The same as Nova, he's his brother by blood.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

good fic. Interesting characters.
you seem to have a bit of trouble keeping one tense. you switched between past and present, saying they do something or they did something.

also, how is Resse's name pronounced?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:good fic. Interesting characters.
you seem to have a bit of trouble keeping one tense. you switched between past and present, saying they do something or they did something.

also, how is Resse's name pronounced?
Like you would say Resse's peanut butter cup.
And I'll fix that problem.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Here's next part!
Ch 3 version 2 Sheena's dilemma
Sheena walks Down the street opposite to the one Nova, and Resse took. She was listening to The Jackson 5 I'll be there on Nova's iPhone.
You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there 

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do 
Just call my name and I'll be there 

I'll be there to comfort you, 
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you 
I'll be there with a love that's strong 
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on 

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter 
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after 
Whenever you need me, I'll be there 
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you 
Just call my name and I'll be there

She didn't have headphones, so she put the speaker on the phone next to her ear. She smiled as she continued down the street. She looked to her left, and saw a brown dog, and "Is that cat purple?" she got curious and turned to see what they were doing. They had bags over their heads "looks pretty stupid." she was about to leave when she saw the brown dog look over to her. The dog said something to the cat and it looked over to her. Sheena whined "Dontcomeoverdontcomeoverdont- And they're coming over." she facepalmed "thanks a lot karma!" when see looked over they were in front of her "GAH!" she flung her hands in the air, and fell back "Oww, my head." the brown dog was above her "are you alright?" "Gee, seeing as I'm groaning in pain, and flat on my back... yeah I'm just peachy!" she sighed and sat up on the sidewalk.  "What do you want?" Sheena asked in an annoyed tone. 

The dog smiled and said "well you were staring at us, so I thought you wanted to play too. I'm Peanut, what's your name?" "It's none of your freaking buisiness mutt!" the purple cat (who was there the whole time) got annoyed at that comment "Hey, he was nice enough to come see if you were alright! You could at least be nice!" Sheena rolled her eyes. "Ugh, my name is Sheena Sparks,happy!" the cat smiled "That's a bit better, my name is Grape." Sheena then looks around "Oh no! Where is it!" Grape looked confused "Wheres what?" "The IPhone I had! I promised my brother I wouldn't loose it!" peanut then turned around and picked something up "is this it?" she looked up and froze. The phone had a large crack going down it. "Oh no! Nonononono! Why god! Why me! Now Nova's gonna hate me!" she felt tears going down her eyes. She didn't want Nova to hate her. 

Peanut gave her the phone "Sorry about the phone." Sheena stopped crying and wiped her face.  "no. its my fault for getting scared." Grape patted her on the back. "maybe your brother will understand." Sheena sighed again "I hope so."

Ch end. ... This was the shortest one yet.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I vill be doing a character sheet, then the next chapter

Character sheet No.1 Nova
Name: Nova Sparks
Relatives: Resse (Blood brother)
Sheena (Step Sister)
Species: siberian husky
Likes: His family, Ice Sculpting, Snow, Reading fanfics, RPG Games, Great friends, and Helping out people
Dislikes: "Yo Mama" jokes, thunder storms, loud noises, Nihilism, and jerks.
Quotes: "No, I don't know.", 
"Today is worth more than tomorrow, so enjoy the day, and be happy! This is my philosophy."

History: will be told in story. 

Personality: Nova personality is sweeter than Sugar Mixed with honey. He loves helping out where needed.
And sometimes goes out of his way just to get a smile out of some people (I.e Resse, and Sheena). However he does have a fierce side. And shows it to anyone who messes with his friends or family.

Secret Shame: he is terrified of thunder. And completely shuts down when he hears it. 

Notes
-Nova loves to make ice sculptures.
- he amazingly can put up with Sheena. 
- He gets on forums and chats on Internet chat rooms.
- he's teaching Resse about ice sculpting.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Interesting characters. That Iphone.... not good.

Nice. Going to do sheets on all of your OCs?

Can't wait for the update to come!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Yes.
Also, I'm rewriting the first few chapters on a suggestion. So I'll be doing that all weekend.
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

You've really put yourself to some hard work!
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

I have to!
:lol:
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

HECK YEAH!
IM IN SUCH A WRITING MOOD! IM GONNA REVIVE THIS!
EXPECT NEW CHAPTERS SOON!
MAYBE EVEN BY TODAY!
EXCEPT INSTEAD THEY'LL BE THE WHOLE THING REDONE!
ALONG WITH NEW STUFF