Kings of Priests

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Aerroxosity

Kings of Priests

Post by Aerroxosity »

Chapter 1: It Happens

For a simple dog, it was heaven, for him it was everyday life, birds outside singing, beautiful view over the entire neighborhood, and A loving owner, this story starts out on A dog named L'orso, A Shiba Inu, with a too kind for his own good kind of personality, you can generally find him playing with his bone in the gardens.

He really loved his life Honest-to-God he did, but sometimes he gets really lonely, often he would imagine friends due to not being able to go outside much, he was put indoors alot for the Just-Incase factor, his owner was really more of A Head-in-the-clouds kind of guy, and had a real strong love for sci-fi, witch explains

L'orso's tag two dragons in a circle formation biting each others tails with an L in the middle of them, his collar is purple and often shining in any type of light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright easter sunday egg hunts around the neighborhood, sweet smell of candy in the air, but he was in the study reading books he rather not hunt for eggs instead just read about easter, but then like every easter "L'orso it's time to put the books down and have some fun with the other dogs, Robin and you used to
play with everyone all the time... that is befo-" "DAD p-please don't bring Robin up.. I think i'm going to go for a walk, alone please." he was not about to stay in the house, in fact he was in quite a hurry to get out, "Why does the thought of Robin always come back I can't believe some drunk... AHHH" Screaming out of anger he was so overwhelmed with sadness, anger, and yet; envy, he had to wipe tears creeping up on him, just as he wiped he eye he was taken by suprise by a pitbull "Hey there!! i'm Tomello pronounced Ta-mello, who are you" as the pitbull extended a paw to L'orso, "Ummm, L'orso it's good to meet you bu-" the pitbull
interrupted "Come play with me and my friends it'll be fun" Said with alot of exitment and a big smile, "Sorry but I was ju-" he was interrupted by the pitbull pulling him with mass amounts of force, but he just let him pull him and he followed, after a while of running they were in the middle of a forest, then the pitbull yelled out "Guys come out I found someone to play with us!" in response to his calling a small group of coyotes came out of the trees, at first L'orso was kind of intimidated but it passed when he saw one of them holding a basketball, "Whats the basketball? for i dont see a hoop." L'orso asked, one of the coyotes laughed then replied "The hoop is just past here in the clearing, come on we'll lead just follow us." they walked for only about two minutes, but the reached a clearing just past the tree line, it was beautiful all sorts of flowers were in bloom, but the one that caught his nose the most was the lavender, and sure enough there it was a rusted whether-worn basketball hoop, wasn't much of a hoop but it worked, stone was placed perfectly to bounce the ball on the ground, the one of the coyotes shouted out "LAST ONE TO THE STONE IS A WINGLESS BAT" caught off guard everyone started to run as fast as they could, L'orso was last there he was never one much for running, but it was nice every now and then, "Guess your a bat my little friend" hot redness touched L'roso's face "Oh come on give the fellow a break he's new, best not to make a bad impression" Tomello replied in L'orso's defence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On his way home from a long day of playing basketball with a odd but really fun group of coyotes and a strange pitbull he could not wait to get home, and enjoy his bed, but he managed to forget his collar, so he started back to tomello's place where he had been just before going home, just before walking on to the property a hand with a black lether glove griped on to his shnout, he tried to fight but the man had to be bulky, his resistence was usless, thrown into the back of a diesel truck he wasn't fast enough to jump out before the door closed.

----------------End of Chapter 1------------------------

(short I know but i figured it was nice for a start. What ya think not bad for a first story thing?) (FIXED!!!)
Last edited by Aerroxosity on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Kings of Priests

Post by copper »

An interesting story indeed. I can't wait to see where you go with this, if you do indeed continue it.

L'orso has a nice tag... :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Aerroxosity wrote:he managed to forget his collar
HE'S NAKED!!!!

also, I think you mean coyotes.

interesting fic. I look forward to seeing where it's going.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Yeah I was never all that good with spelling, but i guess it's all learning stuff.

Cyotes to Coyotes (FIXED)
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Alright to be honest when i read the title i thought this was going to be about king. But i love how you've created a story with all original characters so far. Its good so far but lets see where you take this.
Yes, I am a furry.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Copper or Brent seeming you two are mods can i send my next update to you? to make sure I dont cross any lines?