Something Odd(Grapenut)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

KizerZin

Something Odd(Grapenut)

Post by KizerZin »

Hello! I am Kizer~ and I've decided to turn over the new leaf so to prove it I'm going to try a love story~ so sit back and enjoy!
------------------------

Grape awoke on a beautiful Sunday morning she was very excited for today.
she and Max had planned to spend the whole day together for a romantic date.
itwas 8:15 in the morning and her mother and father were already making breakfast and peanut was eating.
as she hop into a chair and began to eat she listened to the news that her father had turned on.
the weatherman with his balding head and fake smile began to do what she feared "today looks like clear skies until six and then will be hit by a massive storm front".

she was devastated by the in a vain attempt at keeping hope she thought to herself she had the whole day until six that was more than enough time.
"Fine mom I'm going over to him going over to Max's house" she said she ran to the door only to stop as her mother called back "try not to be gone too long, the weatherman says the storms going to be a real doozy".
Grape nodded and headed off shutting the door behind her she began her long walk to her boyfriends house she began to think of all the romantic things she and Max had planned for today.

She looked at the clear sky, maybe the weatherman was wrong again, she thought to herself as she picked up the pace.
As she made it to Max's house her heart soared only to stutter and she noticed the missing car it seemed to early for her boyfriend's owner to start searching for another job.
Finally she knocked on the door she hummed to herself only to stop dead as the door opened to reveal one very... very... angry dog.
-----------------------

I'm trying some new Tech to help me overcome my limits, so please tell me is something is wrong. I know this is not much and there is nothing to it but... tonight I'm weak from work but I needed to start or I never would... so may you all suf... I'm mean... have a happy day~
Last edited by KizerZin on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
exranio

Re: Something Odd(Grapenut)

Post by exranio »

Well it's three paragraphs long which means it can hold my tiny attention span.

1st. Its nodded not knotted. Unless she was tying something.
2nd. Sense when was Bino and Max's dad a "deadbeat"
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

1. Thanks
2. I think my Tech used that... I think it's a translation error, but I'll fix it.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

It's pretty weird and ironic that you make a love story
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, it is neutral so far. A great start A few hiccups with your grammar and senence structure. I kind of don't do critiques though, so PM me if you want more....

I look forward to the rest of it.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

What! KizerZin making a love story !!? Satan is going to need a heater because I believe hell just froze over... and an great start BTW.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

good, and short updates. I like short updates. but if you're writing the romance, who will demand violence?
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
exranio

Post by exranio »

There's going to be a fight scene between the spirit dragon and the storm.
So check out my Deviant art http://exranion.deviantart.com/ It has ponies, furries, and the link to my tumblr!
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:good, and short updates. I like short updates. but if you're writing the romance, who will demand violence?
Why me silly...I might not be as evil as KizerZin but I am positive can Substitute for him. HAHAHA...
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

this is Kizer... still trying to be nice and junk... I have not hurt anyone today...

---------------------------
"WHAT!?!" Bino yelled at Grape so loud that even her eyes hurt," I'm here to..." before she could finish Bino swung the door open all the way "WHATEVER!!!" And with that he stomped away.
Grape entered the house "MAX!?" She called only to get "SHUT UP!!!" Back from Bino and so she walked up the stairs in search of Max. Grape walked around the house in search of her boyfriend but with no luck.
Her search eventually ended in the living room where Bino sat on the couch still looking as mad as ever, she waited a moment as she did not want to talk to The Dog but it looked like she had no choice.
"so Bino... do you know where Max is?" Instead of a nasty reply, he simply unroled a crumpled piece of paper that he had in his paws and tossed it to her, she waited a moment and then read it.
It was a note from Max to Bino saying that he and their owner were going to visit a theme park. Grape looked on the back of the know as if looking for an apology of some sort but after finding none she began to shake with rage.
"How dare he..."she cursed under her breath as she sat at the opposite end of the couch from Bino. a family trip to a theme park is not something that happens on a whim, he must know about it for some time.

Grape sat slowly crumpling the paper into a ball again "how could he have leave without telling me?" She asked aloud, "how could they leave WITHOUT me?" Bino replied as he lifted his head he looked as mad as she was and then asked "how on earth do you stand him?".
She looked at the dog "I could ask you the same thing" Bino moved around to face her and so the two began talking or to be more precise, complaining about Max.

Grape and Bino sat simply complaining that first about Max but soon the conversation moved on to other things, people, pets, places and just about anything. As the conversation continued grapes bad mood slowly disappeared,
she felt as if the weight was being lifted and Word for Word Bino matched her frustration for frustration. It felt a bit weird confiding in Bino all her anger but in some ways it felt relieved to finally find someone to talk to that knew how she felt,
trying to talk to peanut was more frustrating than it looked, he didn't seem to understand things like stress, fear and anger and after a while of trying to talk, grape would feel even more angry than when she started.
Max was no better as he would always give useless advice or say something stupid that would make your head hurt but Bino seem to understand especially when the subject came to "happy people".

She would never admit it but who she was complaining about now was Peanut as for Bino, he had no trouble saying Sasha's name. Grape felt guilty talking about peanut behind his back but in a way she felt good finally saying something she held in, you can't live with someone and not think evil things about them.
As the conversation continued Bino moved a bit closer and closer as his tail began to wag, until finally he and her sat next to each other simply complaining, but like all good things it came to an end with a loud clap of thunder.

As bad as Grape and Bino were going to get it someone else is going to get a lot worse, Spirit Dragon along with her contractor were in the other side looking for the source of the storm. Thanks to the sheer power of the source,
the other side looked like a vast emptiness filled by massive boulders flying about smashing into each other as massive bolts of electricity zip from boulder to boulder or to be blunt a very dangerous place.
The two did not speak as they did not need to but both felt nervous at the display of sheer power and knew if they did not stop it the storm could bring chaos to Babylon Garden, finally they reached the eye of the hurricane.

At the center of long creature its body made of rocks with molten lava dripping from the cracks between the rocks and electricity roaming it's body, its head was snakelike with long bangs and no eyes. as Spirit Dragon looked on the creature she spoke "it's a storm Dragon..."
---------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, this is a mess and I'm trying to clean it up... but my partner at work is sick and I'm covering him so I'm working like a dog...

you all going to die horr... I mean... uuhhh... kittens and lollypops and... stuff...
Last edited by KizerZin on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

If your going where I think you're going with that whole Grape and Bino situation, you truly are evil. :lol:
but I doubt it, seeing as how Grapenut is in the title of your fic.
good update.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh, no. That one!? Things are not going to turn out well here, I think...

A storm dragon sounds awesome! What will the Spirit Dragon do to her kin?

Bino was left behind? That wasn't very nice
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:If your going where I think you're going with that whole Grape and Bino situation, you truly are evil. :lol:
but I doubt it, seeing as how Grapenut is in the title of your fic.
good update.

Oh man this is getting good and I like what your doing with Bino and Grape! :lol: And Great update!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

As the last of the SS surrendered, Hitler sent George Bush into the future to finish what he started! unfortunately... Bush was a moron... now we can only hope someone else can lead America proudly to Armageddon.

-------------------------------

Grape and Bino looked around as another clap of thunder sounded, Grape looked for a clock "What the? but the weathermen said the storm would be at six!" she repeated as she looked at the clock on the wall, it showed her that it was 7:12.
She stood there in shock trying to come to terms with the fact she had spent all day talking to Bino and just the idea that made her sick to her stomach and then again another loud clap of thunder.

Grape ran to the door and opened it only to see the rain pouring down, it was so thick and heavy that she barely could see the mailbox at the end of the walkway. As she prepared to break into a run for home she felt a paw grab her arm, "what are you doing?" Bino asked her as he looked at her as if she was crazy "the TV says that everyone is to stay indoors and to bring all outside pets inside!".

As the rain continued so did Bino " why don't you... stay here? Just until... the storm passes?" He looked at grape nervously "you could just call your parents and let them know where you are...". Grape looked at him astounded, either was that he was the one speaking the voice of reason or that she did not think of it first made it seem so unnatural but now that he said it, now sounded most obvious thing to do.

as Grape shut the door and the two of them went to find the phone there was a loud "BANG" a bolt of lightning came down striking the mailbox causing it to burst into flames. if Grape had left then that would have hit her.

Bino led The Cat to the phone that was in the kitchen that was down the hallway from the living room, even though Max lived here she did not spend much time at this house and so did not know where everything was.
As grape dialed the phone using the number on her "collar ID" as Bino walked back down into the living room "hello Mom? Her mom replied frantically "Grape? Is that you? Are you okay?" She tried to calm her mom down as she continued to ask question after question.

"I'm ok! I'm at Max's house...Bin.. they... Thay said I can stay until the storms over..." her mom gave a sigh of relief "Thank goodness! Peanut and your father were just about to go outside looking for you, I'll tell them that you're okay. Stay safe and be good!" Grape promise to her mom that she would.

On the other side, things were not going so well as Spirit Dragon continued to duck and cover through the boulders as her now in-rage Kin fired bolt after bolt at her." Can't you reason with him? I mean you're both dragons!" The psychic dog asked, "he's a feral! he can only understand power and and status and unfortunately he's higher on the pecking order than I am!". As Spirit Dragon zoomed around another large boulder, The storm Dragon popped out of it and wrapped around her. both dragons completely intertwined like a twizzler begin a wrestling match for dominance.
----------------------------------------

now... you must be asking how is Gape and Bino stuck in a house together a "Grapenut" story? Well.... IT'S NOT!
HA HA HAaaaaa!
The real name is called "Three Days" becuze Grape and Bino must survive Three days together! I only used the Grapenut thing to get you to read~

and Yes! I am just that Evil~
Last edited by KizerZin on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

excellent work KizerZin!! hahaha your indeed Evil and i love it!
3 days alone with no parents... this could be fun :lol:
exranio

Post by exranio »

Mex? So Max is Mexican now. This brings about a whole knew selection of Multicultural possibilities.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

Glad you got me to read this by lying...i never see any binoXgrape stories, this is good so far
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Oh wow, you've opened a whole new perspective here, KizerZin!

Can't wait to see where you're going with this, especially since I already have some guesses on how will the story proceed.
And glad you're back to your true evil self XD

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I'm shocked be how unmad you all are... I made this story as a challenge to myself, can I bring to characters together? two characters the don't talk in the comic and have every reason to hate each other? I know many of you think that friend are made by a comin love or like but... the truth is... hate make friends! a common hatred has forge more friendships then love ever has...

"in war and love, common hate is the back bone of friendship"~ Kel
exranio

Post by exranio »

Kel also said
"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda! Is it true? Yes I do I do I do-oooo"-Kel
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Well, let's just say that it's quite a new perspective in terms of relationship between the characters, and refreshing no less.

I mean, no one has ever paired Grape and Bino together before, and for me, I'm rather curious on how they would interact. That's a good enough reason to add yet another fanfic to my reading list.

Your words are true as well, adversity does make strange bedfellows.

... But then again, with you, anything is possible. XD

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It is a well established pairing that is not discussed.No idea why. It is known as the anger ship, I believe...

Great update, Kizer. Like the real title. And what a teaser with the grapenut lie. :lol:

Oh, what will Bino and Grape do for three whole days!
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:It is a well established pairing that is not discussed.No idea why. It is known as the anger ship, I believe...

Great update, Kizer. Like the real title. And what a teaser with the grapenut lie. :lol:

Oh, what will Bino and Grape do for three whole days!

Fight about rights, then both find catnip and orange soda somehow and make out... BAD CLICHE'S ARE THE TRUE EVIL!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I'll update this week... being a Security guard has less to do with "Security" and more to do with tending to every fat and old person's wim... very stressful
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I'm sure it is, oh evil one.

I look forward to the update.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I will look forward to your next update after you post this one.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

ELLO??
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!