Housepets! A Story of Hearts and Stars PG-13

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

The Moon Howler

Re: Housepets! a Story of Hearts and Stars

Post by The Moon Howler »

Cuteness, adorableness, epicness! and HP! E.R.
Good one Kondog, i will PM to you later where you must to fix some typos
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Big cat sounds most epic, and fun for Sasha to make friends with! Also Bino and Daisy should be fun, as long as they don't do anything to Sasha! If they do then they're just big mean meanie heads! :x nobody likes a meanie head Bino!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

a big Cat... bino will freak out... good story... so far
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

So I decided to so off my poor photo-shop skills today, Or as my teacher called it photo-slop. I plain on doing a Bino\Daisy one day if I can ever find the time.

copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Cute. Hey! She has a bandana like Fox! I wonder if that means anything... :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Cute. Hey! She has a bandana like Fox! I wonder if that means anything... :lol:
No. I Just have always liked fox's bandanna, also i kinda goofed the right shoulder and needed a good way to cover my fail. :lol:
ChristopherJackal

I like it! It's fun to put pictures to characters and whatnot! So yay! Also does anyone actually not like Fox's bandana? It's awesome!
Kondog

Re: Housepets! a Story of Hearts and Stars PG-13

Post by Kondog »

Howdy folks hope everyone had a great weekend! two things. first off I just finished writing my first legitimate action scene for Thursday's update and it suddenly hit me that this is going to have to be a PG-13 piece there's no way around that. but based on my previous entries I think that might go without saying.

Second I am having exceedingly difficult time finding an appropriate name for a Ferrell raccoon kit
(young male) if anyone has any ideas please let me know I would be more then happy to take a suggestion or two :D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Housepets! A Story of Hearts and Stars PG-13

Post by copper »

Charlie. That name has been used for every type of animal ever. Trust me on this. My uncle named every pet he ever owned Charlie, and one of those pets was a raccoon..

Or you could go mythological with a name like Azeban, or simple with a name like Bing, Raymond, or well, Campy...

I went a little overboard, huh?
My characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

Ringer or Darts and yes the s is in the name

these are some of the names i use in my story for characters who are quick or a thief and sense yours is a raccoon i thought it be appropriate!
love your story to
so pie is free but cake is not?
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Ringer or Darts and yes the s is in the name

these are some of the names i use in my story for characters who are quick or a thief and sense yours is a raccoon i thought it be appropriate!

I Love both names. Although i would have to say i went with Charlie this week. (and the fact that this weeks update is in its final stage of editing) However You may have solved a problem i didn't even know i had! I can see myself useing Both in a update very soon! Thanks for your feedback!
love your story to
Thanks a Ton I really appreciate your support! :D
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

this chapter has quite a bit more meat than the previous ones hope you guys enjoyed! :)

Chapter 5

Daisy followed a barely visible Path that led off the Park trail deep into the woods. Pete was finally gone for the night freeing Daisy to meddle in her own affairs. The thick forest tree branches stretched out like hundreds of small fingers eclipsing all but a few stray beams of moonlight. As she approached the mouth of a large waterfall she heard a small snap directly behind her. The sudden sound caused both of her ears to perk up involuntarily; Daisy closed both eyes and sniffed her tail began to wag.

Daisy had a sly smirk on her face. “Charlie I know It's you.”

A shaggy raccoon kit immediately appeared from behind a bush. “Awww wow your good.” He immediately noticed the four large bags of garbage on Daisy's back. Charlie let out a slight gasp.

“And you brought special treats from the city too!”

“Of course I did, today is a special day after all.” Daisy replied with a large smile on her face.
Charlie scratched his head his puzzled look surprised Daisy. “What's so special about today?”
“It's your birthday silly!” Daisy reached down and patted him across the back gently. “Happy birthday Charlie”
Charlie's face glow with excitement “Really, I've never had one before”

“Of course you haven't it's your first one silly, now come here I have something for you.”

Daisy gently placed all four garbage bags on the ground. “Seeing how it's your birthday and all you get first pick. The big black bag is from Steak Escape, the white bag with the yellow ribbon is from Happy Endings Chinese buffet, and the other two bags are from the new restaurant Soul'N'Stuff.”

Charlie jumped with excitement. He had never received a chance to pick his meal before. He carefully inspected and sniffed each bag before picking. “I've always wanted to try soul food”

He grabbed the large bag from Soul'N' Stuff. He turned to give Daisy an enormous hug. “I don't know what to say but Thank you very much.”

“You're very welcome; oh I got you one more thing.” Daisy reached down and pulled out a bright red book. “I know your Dad does not approve of you reading so let's keep this between us ok?”

Charlie boiled over with excitement “Wow my first book!” He stared at the cover and tried to make out the title. “The… Secret … Garden By… Frances Hodgson… Burnett”

Daisy patted him on the back again. “Very good, please take good care of this book it's very old and precious.”
Charlie nodded with excitement.

“Now let's get you home before you get eaten by a big scary predator.”

“Oh it's a little late for that.” A bulky voice boomed through a group of nearby trees.

“****.” Daisy swore quietly. Charlie looked at Daisy in utter terror.

“Listen to me very carefully; stay behind me and keep your eyes closed till I say it's ok to open them ok?” Charlie could tell by her voice that she was very serious.

Daisy gazed into the brush with great intensity “If you're looking for easy prey you'll find none here, just a hideous untimely death.” Daisy's voice was much deeper and darker in tone; the spine-chilling sound that emanated from Daisy's mouth was enough to make Charlie tremble in fear and the large cat to pause in place for a moment. The large cat let out a laugh as he pushed himself through the dense undercoat; He stared down the small black dog noticing her polished yellow color. “Ha maybe you forgot your place in the food chain human pet!”

The large cat stood on 2 feet he puffed out his large muscular chest; his dark tan fur seemed to trapped the faint light behind him making his two upper limbs indistinguishable next to the large tree branches that surrounded him. The remaining amount of moonlight only served to reflect his green glowing eyes and dull white fangs. The large cat let out a ferocious roar that Resonated through the midnight forest silencing all other sounds but that of the large waterfall.
Daisy stood in front of the large cat staring up directly in his eyes she was miserably unimpressed by the cat's display. Daisy's eyes began to change color, the normal happy go sunshine yellow was quickly replaced with a dark violet red illuminating the surrounding area. “This is my final warning otherwise my friend here will be using your hide as a blanket tonight.”

“I think not Housedog.”

The large cat dove at Daisy, swinging both large arms down upon her in a seamless X motion causing Daisy to stagger back barely avoiding both fatal encounters. Surprised by the force and speed of the large cat Daisy clenched her fist and concentrated her power in her right hand. Daisy feinted forward, then dropped into a crouch and swept one outstretched leg around behind him and pushed down as hard as she could attempting to trip the large cat, but to no avail her actions only met with a swift kick in the chest that caused Daisy to flip through the air. She twisted in the air like a cat and landed on all fours, hands and feet splayed wide.

Daisy stopped and looked down at her chest she noticed the 3 large lacerations that stretched from her belly to her ribs, the sudden pain caused Daisy to let out a violent roar. Daisy stood back up her feet and let out a sinister laugh, the large cat watched in horror as Daisy's open wounds rapidly began to close

The large cat began to panic he gazed with his periphery and attempted to find the nearest escape, when he noticed the small raccoon hiding beneath a tree with his tail over his eyes. “Bingo” the large cat said under his breath.
The large cat feinted left towards Daisy but jumped right bearing his large claws down on Charlie. A small cry caught Daisy ears causing the fur on the back of her neck to stand on end. She looked and noticed the small raccoon trapped under the large cat. Daisy felt herself slip into a rage, her fur began to glow bright red her body grew in size causing her collar to snap.

Daisy snapped her neck back staring deep into the heavens, “Mercury grant me your speed!” Daisy teleported behind the large cat and grabbed him by the tail. “Jupiter give me your strength!” Daisy pulled and swung the large cat launching him 200 feet off the ground. Daisy threw both hands in the air as to receive a gift. “By the powers of the eternal void, Mars I command you to give me your Fury!” A large flaming spear materialized in Daisy's hands. She took a moment to line up the shot; she took a deep breath and closed one eye. “Now Die!!!” Daisy hurled the spear with one hand. The Large spear sped off like a missile leaving a large fiery tale behind it. The missile stuck the large cat in the chest exploding on impact, sprinkling the cat's charred remains upon the forest floor.

Daisy exhaled violently, she could feel her color and size begin to change back to normal. Daisy walked towards Charlie and reached down lifting up the small raccoon she immediately noticed his battered tail and injured face.

“SHHH it's all over Charlie.” Daisy laid the small raccoon on the ground. She placed her hand on his chest she could feel his life force quickly begin to dissipate. Placing her ear directly upon his chest she could hear the faint rhythmic beating of his heart; Daisy walked toward her snapped collar and grabbed a small red potion from its pocket. She cut the top off the red vial and proceeded carefully to coat Charlie's face and tail with the contents. “You're going to live to tell the tale kit.”
Daisy got back up and looked around for something to keep Charlie warm, right next to Charlie's new book and a special bag of food laid a large relatively clean cat Hide. The sight caused Daisy to smile and almost bust a gut laughing. “No one can call me a liar now.” Daisy draped the large tan cat hide over Charlie and lifted him on top of her back. She picked up all four garbage bags and let out an exhausted sigh. ” Only three more miles to go”

Daisy arrived at Charlie's den where a large worried raccoon paced back and forth around the entrance. Daisy immediately noticed the face of the raccoon. “Hey Benjamin guess what I found lost in the forest.”

Benjamin with tears in his eyes race towards Daisy “thank you so much… Thank you!” Benjamin lifted Charlie off Daisy's back and held him tight. “We were so worried he's been missing for three days now, where did you find him?”

“Actually he found me, as I was entering the forest.”

Benjamin looked down at Charlie noticing the large cuts and bruises.

Daisy interrupted before Benjamin had a chance to ask. “We were attacked by a mountain lion on the way home.” Daisy brandished the large tan pelt and gently placed it back on Charlie.

“His injuries will heal by sundown tomorrow I promise.”
Benjamin smiled as he passed Charlie to a small female raccoon. Who quickly carried Charlie inside a small den.

Benjamin placed his hand on Daisy shoulder.” Let's go see the elder I'm sure he'll be happy with the news. Benjamin and Daisy walked down a small Moonlit Path to a large clearing where several other woodland creatures sat around a large wooden stump. The meeting ground was a sanctuary where mid-and low-level pray under the premise of cooperation discussed topics of a greater good.

On top of the stump sat a Council of three, the largest and oldest of which being a raccoon next him set a white female Fox and black and brown Eagle.

Benjamin cut a Path through the other woodland creatures to the elder's stating that his business is more important. The larger raccoon looked down on Benjamin his white eyes reflecting off the moon.

“Son or not Benjamin you may not interrupt the proceedings in such a manner, now explain to me what is so important that you embarrass your elder in such a way.”

Benjamin quickly humbled himself. “I'm sorry father; I just thought that you would want to meet the one responsible for rescuing your grandson.”

The Consuls attention shifted to the black dog, the raccoon was the first to speak; “please step forward so I may see the face of the one who saved my grandson.” Daisy stepped forward on the makeshift podium; the elder raccoon put both of his hands on Daisy's face, he felt around her face paying special attention to her nose and ears. It was at this moment that Daisy realized the raccoon was blind. He stopped for a moment as a familiar scent on Daisy caught his attention. “Why do you smell of Lunazul?”

Benjamin interrupted. “That's just it father she slew Lunazul! Your grandson now sleeps with a blanket made of his very fur.”

The large Eagle flapped his wings in disbelief; “impossible no mere housedog could slay Lunazul.”

The blue Fox putter hand on Daisy's back attempting to search her mind, she received only total blackness but she could feel the honesty and her eyes. “What she speaks is true Lorenzo.”

The gray raccoon placed his hand on Daisy's shoulder. “My name is Sebastian, elder to the low-level predators.”

The white fox bowed before Daisy. “My name is Elena and anyone brave enough to fight Lunazul is a friend in my books.”

The large Eagle stood tall he said proudly, my name's Lorenzo and if what they say is true you are indeed a great hero.
Sebastian grabbed Daisy's arm lifting it straight in the air. Tell us the name of our hero so we may immortalize this day.
Daisy fell back on the few words she always managed to say when nervous, but later hates herself for sounding stupid. “Hi my name is Daisy!”

Sebastian still holding Daisy's arms straight in the air let out a thunderous cry. “All hail Daisy slayer of Lunazul, Savior of Charlie and housepet of Babylon!” His voice boomed through the forest as to wake the non-nocturnal animals up.

The news of Lunazul's death spread like wildfire creatures from near and far started congregating around the large stump to get a glimpse of the hero who defeated Lunazul. Sebastian stood there with Daisy for a few moments letting all the animals get a good glimpse before they continued with their meeting.

Sebastian sat back down on the stump still a little hoarse from all the yelling. Your great deed deserves a reward we ferals have very few possessions to offer; if you ever need anything from us please don't hesitate to ask.

Daisy cleared her throat before speaking up. “Well actually, there might be something you could help me with. My great grandfather spoke of a large temple hidden deep in the forest of Babylon. I've been searching for many years now, to no avail .Do you know of such a place?”

“Do you mean the large mystic cave where the opener of ways, entered a few years back?” Sebastian asked slightly puzzled.

“No that was just a prison to seal away a malevolent being; I am looking for something much larger…”

The council stopped and looked at each other for a moment; Sebastian paused before saying anything. “Sorry Daisy we have never heard of a hidden temple in our forest. And the only one we knew that would might even have an idea … you just killed.”

Daisy let out a frustrated sigh. “Of course… Well thank you for your hospitality but I must really be heading home.” Daisy jumped off the large stump and waved everyone goodbye.

Sebastian yelled one last time “All hail Daisy slayer of Lunazul, Savior of Charlie and Housepet of Babylon, Please come see us again anytime you're always welcome here!”

===========================
Daisy felt good walking home; the cool pre-dawn wind gently blew at her back, it carried the smells of spring mixed with fresh rain. As daisy exited the forest and began walking through the park she felt an overwhelming urge to look up at the sky. There were no clouds in the sky just an untainted view of the stars in the heavens, Daisy stopped for a second as her eyes caught a glimpse of a shooting star. She couldn't help but make a wish. Daisy let out a girlish giggle and continued walking through the park.

The soft orange glows of the streetlights were a comfort to Daisy, up to this point she was walking in almost complete darkness. As Daisy exited the park she noticed a familiar brown dog laying on a park bench staring into the stars. Daisy approached quietly as not to startle the dog. Daisy pushed a half dozen empty soda cans off the bench before taking a seat on the opposite side of the bench. She could see the Aura of tension that surrounded Bino; his body was sprawled out over the park bench and his normal radiant green eyes were unusually dull. Daisy reached her head back towards the sky she put one hand on her heart and pointed the other at a small faint star. “Venus I beseech you grant me your clarity.” Daisy said silently.

Daisy a felt sudden a aura of warmth surround her, she could see Bino's broken heart and the complex emotions that surrounded it. Daisy moved her eye Is from his heart to his body, and he was still and completely motionless as if he was spellbound, his eyes locked thoroughly to a bright twinkling star in the heavens. She couldn't fight the urge to smile, Daisy thought to herself. “Of course you'd be attracted to Sirius, the great dog of loyalty.”

“Answering Sirius's Call are we?” Daisy broke the silence

Bino took his eyes off the star and redirected them towards Daisy. “I'm just stargazing, what's it to you anyway?”

“I'm sort of a stargazer myself, and I'm pretty sure I could probably name every star in the sky tonight. Now you tell me what's a dog like you, doing out on a night like this staring at stars?” Daisy shot her eyes back on Sirius.

Bino felt a strange sense of warmth emanate from Daisy; it was gentle almost like a soft pat on the back. Bino could feel his Guard start to drop. “Sometimes when I feel lonely or upset I find looking at the stars helps me get over whatever problem I am having.” Bino stopped and Pointed at Sirius. 'That one's my favorite right there, I don't know why but it makes me feel better.”

Daisy scooted closer to Bino sitting right beside him. “That star is called Sirius; He was a great dog so loyal and faithful that the gods immortalized him in the stars.” Daisy put her hand on Bino's shoulder, would you like to hear him?”
Bino looked at Daisy as if she were crazy. “You can't hear stars!”

“Oh really, you want to bet on that?” Daisy replied with a sly smile.

Bino had a large smile on his face. “You're on, but if I win you must carry me to Every Good Ol' Dogs Club meeting for a month and refer to me as King Bino while doing so!”

“Fine and if I win you have to go on one date with me and paint my dog house!”

Daisy stood up from the park bench and placed both hands on Bino's Shoulders. “Close your eyes Bino and take a deep breath. And place both of your hands on my chest.”

Bino followed her instructons; the strange warm aura began to swirl around Bino causing an incredible sense of weightlessness.

“Relax your mind Bino and try not to move.” Daisy's soft voice penetrated the aura. “Now listen to the howl of Sirius, the great dog of loyalty!”

A ferocious howl Penetrated Bino's Body , The primal sound was deep and carried a weight caused Bino's Body to shiver and shake, every hair on his body stood up on end as he felt an unknown power from within his own body surge to the surface. Bino started to pant he could feel his heart beating in his chest like a jackhammer, his every thought consumed by an uncontrollable urge to howl.

“Don't fight the feeling Bino, honor Sirius with your howl.”

Bino Took a deep breath filling his lungs with as much air is they could possibly hold before releasing, His howl was long and deep. For that brief moment that Bino felt for the first time in his entire life completely at peace nothing else mattered; not Jeff, Maxwell or even the Good Ol' Dogs Club, it was just two dogs sharing an intimate moment under a star. Daisy waited for Bino to finish before she jumped in. Daisy's howl was commanding and extensive, it was much softer than Bino's but carried much more weight. Bino and Daisy went one after another for a few minutes and then started to howl in unison, There final combined howl was sharp and powerful enough to heard for miles around.

Daisy opened her eyes first and began to blush a little when she noticed how close Bino was to her. There body's were pressed together tightly, each one embracing the other .

“Bino you can open your eyes now, I have to say you're the best howl partner I have ever had, I had no idea you had so much passion.”

Bino opened his eyes his face turned bright red when he noticed how close he was to Daisy. His bright green eyes locked with daisy's, there muzzle's were only centimeters apart. “Daisy… I don't know how to thank you; I have never felt so alive before, and considering how miserable I was feeling before you came...” Bino stopped and moved his muzzle closer.

Daisy knew what was coming next she could feel her heart beating through her chest. She closed her eyes and slowly moved her muzzle closer to Bino for the big moment. When she felt a cold spray of water hit her directly in the face. She quickly opened her eyes and noticed that the park sprinklers just turned on dousing both of them in cold water.

“******* sprinklers.” Daisy swore quietly under her breath.

Bino let out a hardy laugh. “I guess we're going to have to save it till date night, does tomorrow at 8 sound good for you?”
Daisy couldn't help but laugh alongside Bino. “I guess you're right and 8pm sounds fine. I'll make all the arrangements you just make sure you get your cute tail here on time! “

Bino nodded and began to walk home, wavered goodbye to Daisy

Daisy continued to walk home she stopped right before getting to her doghouse door and let out an exhausted sigh. “Whew what a day, I can't wait to tell Lana about it”

================================================
well that finishes chapter 5, my whole goal with this chapter was to not only set the stage for the next few episodes but also to give Daisy her voice\personality beyond her classic one-liner furthermore to display her hidden powers and abilities. As well as some of her pre-existing relationships etc. anyway I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, I am actually pretty happy with the way turned out! chapter 6 date night is going to be fun that I can assure you.
Last edited by Kondog on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Brain Washing… now that is an good old trick~ poor Bino, now he is nothing more then a mindless tool! HA HA Haaaaa!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ooh, nice chapter, Kondog. Daisy seems a little overpowered. Perhaps Pete's doing? :lol:

Nice little scene at the end with Daisy and Bino. Nothing like a good howl to make you feel better.
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Brain Washing… now that is an good old trick~ poor Bino, now he is nothing more then a mindless tool! HA HA Haaaaa!

I wouldn't call it brain washing as much as invoking Venus (god of love) to peel back Bino complex emotions (his guard) so that he could enjoy living in the moment. something that I imagine Bino rarely gets to do.

Daisy seems a little overpowered. Perhaps Pete's doing? :lol:
No; actually from a strictly DND the standpoint Daisy's powers inline with most Astro-mages \Starcallers - and and that's the direction I'm heading towards, just like vampires and werewolves Astro-mages are only useful night and vulnerable during the day.(Daisy has the tremendous power as long as she has a view of the sky at night). and as far as Pete is concerned he knows she has a special power but not to what extent. -As Daisy's mind can't be read so easily. ;)
The Moon Howler

I can say just one thing, Kondog: Arooo-o-o-o-o-o-o!
Very nice, very epic, very cool expression of love - howling!

TMH
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
huntersunday

Post by huntersunday »

I liked it alot keep going with it i love that daisy has more of a roll now.
so pie is free but cake is not?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

:lol: = Just kidding, Kondog. You already explained it to me, remember?
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

I liked it alot keep going with it i love that daisy has more of a roll now.

Thanks, That was my whole goal, to showcase some of the most least used charterers in a interesting and fun way.

Its Funny, I got the idea from you! the Day I asked what TMH Stood for, I was brainstorming on a way to to connect Bino\Daisy...and Then BAMM Howling! something that all dogs can do but most don't -I figured i could connect it to Daisy as a cosmic ritual that Bino could join in. ;)

:lol: = Just kidding, Kondog. You already explained it to me, remember?
Of course I remember. But it was a good comment!
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:

Its Funny, I got the idea from you! the Day I asked what TMH Stood for, I was brainstorming on a way to to connect Bino\Daisy...and Then BAMM Howling! something that all dogs can do but most don't -I figured i could connect it to Daisy as a cosmic ritual that Bino could join in. ;)
He he he! I must say that i am flattered!

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

alright you guys next week's episode is going to be all about Bino\Daisy's first date! -and it's going to be a doozy (hopefully). although I would have say I have been looking forward to writing this part for couple of weeks now. and although I have most of what I want already down in my head, and I'm stuck choosing between two awesome locations,so I am leaving the choice up to guys to decide!

A: a brand-new packed nightclub called "tales" owned by the Milton's. (expect a hip-hop performance and maybe even some fighting- and Pit!)

B: large metal concert called F-SPAWN comes to rock the hell out of Babylon!(expect heavy metal, fighting and Tiger!)

either scenario should make for an awesome first date, I normally start my writing late Monday night/Tuesday so any suggestions before then will be given consideration. have fun – can't wait to hear what you guys think.

one last thing as far as artists are concerned (at least in this FanFic universe) not all the performing artist will be human. just for instance, Snoop Dogg would be an actual dog and Sister Sin would be a Fox! - I plain to have fun with this later. :D
Also... Ronnie James Dio is still alive and flavor flav is pushing up daisy's :twisted:
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:alright you guys next week's episode is going to be all about Bino\Daisy's first date! -and it's going to be a doozy (hopefully). although I would have say I have been looking forward to writing this part for couple of weeks now. and although I have most of what I want already down in my head, and I'm stuck choosing between two awesome locations,so I am leaving the choice up to guys to decide!

A: a brand-new packed nightclub called "tales" owned by the Milton's. (expect a hip-hop performance and maybe even some fighting- and Pit!)

B: large metal concert called F-SPAWN comes to rock the **** out of Babylon!(expect heavy metal, fighting and Tiger!)

either scenario should make for an awesome first date, I normally start my writing late Monday night/Tuesday so any suggestions before then will be given consideration. have fun – can't wait to hear what you guys think.

one last thing as far as artists are concerned (at least in this FanFic universe) not all the performing artist will be human. just for instance, Snoop Dogg would be an actual dog and Sister Sin would be a Fox! - I plain to have fun with this later. :D
Also... Ronnie James Dio is still alive and flavor flav is pushing up daisy's :twisted:
LET'S ROCK! My vote for the F-Spawn!
and Ronnie James Dio still alive... Bless ya, Kondog! A thousand blesses upon you!

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I'd go with the concert just to see Tiger and his craziness. That is rare in fanfics, so I would want to see that.

And who is choosing the date location? Daisy or Bino?
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Daisy couldn't help but laugh alongside Bino. “I guess you're right and 8 sounds fine, I'll make all the arrangements you just make sure you get your cute tail here on time! “
Daisy is. just keep in mind that Daisy has Milton connections and a large sack of money :lol:
Last edited by Kondog on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Then the concert makes the most sense. Yes, the concert is the way to go.
My characters
The Moon Howler

Rock on!
Concert| 2
nightclub| 0

so far so good!

My RP Characters
ChristopherJackal

Daisy and Bino's date yay! I'm all giddy waiting for it! I'd say my vote if for the nightclub just because it doesn't have any votes and is probably lonely!
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Smells like we are going to see a Concert!! INC PF Killswitch, Slayer & Rob Zombie!
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:Smells like we are going to see a Concert!! INC PF Killswitch, Slayer & Rob Zombie!
Hey, add bands such as Stratovarius, HammerFall or Manowar :D, even Metallica

My RP Characters
redmarker97

Post by redmarker97 »

Sindorei wrote:
Kondog wrote:Smells like we are going to see a Concert!! INC PF Killswitch, Slayer & Rob Zombie!
Hey, add bands such as Stratovarius, HammerFall or Manowar :D, even Metallica
Oh, and Megadeth.

8-)
Psykeout wrote:
redmarker97 wrote:WMD's.
Waterballoons of Mass Drenching.
Echo of Eden(Over XBL): "3 Kill Streak! Ford Pinto is read for combat!"
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Sure why not! haha the Ears of Babylon might never recovery from such Epic event!
redmarker97

Post by redmarker97 »

Kondog wrote:Sure why not! haha the Ears of Babylon might never recovery from such Epic event!
When you have both, Thrash and Power metal playing in one night, good luck with your hearing ever coming close to recovering.
Last edited by redmarker97 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psykeout wrote:
redmarker97 wrote:WMD's.
Waterballoons of Mass Drenching.
Echo of Eden(Over XBL): "3 Kill Streak! Ford Pinto is read for combat!"
The Moon Howler

redmarker97 wrote:
Kondog wrote:Sure why not! haha the Ears of Babylon might never recovery from such Epic event!
When you have both, Trash and Power metal playing in one night, good luck with your hearing ever coming close to recovering.
True, True! He he he!

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Howdy - just wanted to let you all know that this weeks update will be a few days late due in part to the awesome parties I attended on the 20th ;) - you college guys probably get me... Anyway its no where near finished so hopefully It should be ready Sunday night. -

I also got some great feedback last week, suggesting that If I break up my updates into smaller blocks some of the details would stand out more- and it would reduce stress because smaller updates 800-1400 word updates are easier to read and edit- it also helps reduce typos etc.... Stylistically speaking I want my updates to look closer to CJ's or TMH's in size and amount of scenes/ character changes per update.

And to whoever sent me that anonymous email- please don't be shy I don't bite I promise :lol: - if you're really that shy just PM me. - You made some great points and wanted to thank you proper.
The Moon Howler

Kondog wrote:Howdy - just wanted to let you all know that this weeks update will be a few days late due in part to the awesome parties I attended on the 20th ;) - you college guys probably get me... Anyway its no where near finished so hopefully It should be ready Sunday night. -

I also got some great feedback last week, suggesting that If I break up my updates into smaller blocks some of the details would stand out more- and it would reduce stress because smaller updates 800-1400 word updates are easier to read and edit- it also helps reduce typos etc.... Stylistically speaking I want my updates to look closer to CJ's or TMH's in size and amount of scenes/ character changes per update.

And to whoever sent me that anonymous email- please don't be shy I don't bite I promise :lol: - if you're really that shy just PM me. - You made some great points and wanted to thank you proper.
Take your time, Kondog, don't rush. Your social life is way more important than this.

My RP Characters
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Eh, that's fine, Kondog. We all need a break evry now and then. I am glad that you care enough about your writing to try and improve! :D
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Chapter 6

Bino laid asleep in his bed, when a stray beam of light pierced through a narrow opening in a nearby window. The sudden intense beam slowly crawled along the floor towards Bino as the early hours of the day passed until eventually the sun was beaming directly in his eyes causing the tired dog to roll over on his side. But to no avail, only moments after he moved a second and third stray beam of sunlight penetrated the window illuminating the small dark room causing Bino to reluctantly sit up straight. After a moment of staring into space Bino stood up and stretched letting out a sleepy yawn, he turned his head to look at the faint blinking clock on the wall before he proceeded up a flight of stairs and out the front door to his favorite bush.

Bino was in the course of relieving himself when a familiar voice boomed from the other side of the hedges. “Incoming!” The sound of his voice was enough to make Bino pause with fear. Bino turned and looked towards the hedge’s only to get a glimpse of Mark the evil FedEx man, as he punted a soccer ball sized package directly at Bino. With no time to dodge Bino instinctively threw his arms in the air to protect his face and prepare for the impact.

POWWWWWWWWWW! The box slammed dead center of Bino’s chest with enough force throw him off balance and fall into his freshly used bush. Bino staggered back to his feet in time to hear the screech of tires as Mark power slid around a corner nearly hitting a telephone pole. Bino lifted his arm and started cursing wildly at the top of his lungs when he noticed Fox staring at him from the other end of his yard.

Fox looked concerned he couldn't help but notice the torrent of profanity that just spewed out of Bino’s mouth. “Well I am glad to see you're back to your old self again.”

“It's all that stupid FedEx guys fault!” Bino replied. As he bent down and picked up the white FedEx box. He examined the box for a moment and noticed that was addressed to Maxwell, “must be one of those stupid pride land books him and his girlfriend are always reading...” He paused for a moment remembering his promise to Daisy, and the night they spent together.

Fox immediately noticed the glee in Bino's face as he watched Bino’s expressions change before his eyes. Fox walked over to Bino and gave him a playful jab on the shoulder. “I've seen that look before, you lady-killer, who is she this time?”

“Umm well her name is Daisy…“

Fox gave Bino a distrustful look, as he reached over and placed his arm on Bino’s shoulder. “Look Bino you can pretend all you want that your breakup with Sasha wasn’t hard on you but you can’t fool me, and if you’re thinking of using Daisy to get back at Sasha then I really misjudged your character.”

Fox pressed on Bino’s shoulder with enough force to cause Bino to let out a small moan. “Daisy maybe a little weird and all but she still has feelings, and I for one won’t stand for you abusing them for your own personal game Bino, so tell me now what are your intentions with Daisy?”

Bino explained the whole night he spent with Daisy to Fox.

After hearing Bino’s explanation of what happened, Fox found himself at an impasse whether or not to believe Bino’s story when he remembered his dad complain about to dogs howling early this morning. Although he could never imagine Bino ever howling he decided to give him the benefit of the doubt “maybe he was telling is truth, maybe there’s more to her then just her name” Fox thought to himself

Fox took his hand off Bino’s shoulder, his look or Distrust was replaced with one of cautious optimism. He stood and stared at Bino for a moment taking stock his disposition; he noticed Bino’s hands fidgeting back and forth, the heaviness of his breathing and the brighter the normal glow in his eyes. Fox thought to himself “Yep he’s love-struck alright…but who would have thought it would be Daisy. “

“Well come on stud-muffin we gotta get you fixed up if you’re going to look your best tonight.” Fox grabbed Bino and they started walking down the street

“Where are you taking me fox” Bino asked while still being dragged

“A pet salon called Fur-Do, trust me you'll love it I promise.” Fox replied with a huge smile on his face.

Fox let go of Bino as they approached a stylish blue building at the end of the corner. “Well this is the place; dad drops me off here a few times a year for grooming.”

Bino stood outside the door he felt unsure whether he should enter or not. Until he looked through a nearby window and noticed a few familiar faces from the Good Ol’ Dogs Club. He opened the door feeling a little less reluctant and slowly walked inside.

Bino walked inside the large ultra-contemporary room and took a seat in a strange eggshell looking chair next to Fox. He couldn't help it be taken in by the warm glowing lights soft New Age music and vivid colors.

“See I told you didn't have anything to worry about so just try to relax okay.” Fox said as he noticed how comfortable Bino looked lying in the strange chair.

They were only sitting down for a moment when they're greeted by a strange thin man wearing an outlandish red uniform; he immediately noticed the large husky sitting. “Foxy Long time no see” he outstretched both of his long arms to give Fox a hug. “Is it already time for your quarterly haircut?”

“No actually I'm not here to have anything done at least for me” Fox turned and pointed towards Bino. “But my friend could really use a good scrubbing he has a date tonight and must look his best.”

“Say no more I'll give him the works.” He winked at Fox and turned towards Bino.

Bino was leaning back in his chair playing with the control mechanisms when a tall skinny man approached; he reached out to shake his hand. “Hello my name is Michelangelo, and who might you be?”

Bino stopped playing with the chair and sat up straight. “My name is Bino I am Fox’s friend.” He replied as he reached out to shake his hand.

“Well welcome to my salon Bino, your friend Fox told me about your date tonight. If you're looking to impress you came to the right place.” He placed his hand on Bino's shoulder and gave him a gentle pat on the head. “Shall we begin?”

As they descended the stairs, Bino saw the basement room, and couldn't help but notice the tubs, hoses, and dryers that filled the room. He could smell the various exotic shampoos that saturated the room, giving it a cleansing smell that clung to his nostrils, making him nervous. He started to pant slightly as his pupils contracted in nervousness. Michelangelo immediately noticed how nervous Bino began to look as he entered the room

"A-Are you giving me a b-bath?" Bino asked hesitantly to the man in front of him.

"A bath, oh no Bino what I am giving you is much more than a simple bath. I am giving you the works!" The man said, chuckling a little.
Before Bino could react, the man had lifted him into the tub. "Now Bino, I am going to need your collar..."

“Is there any way I could keep it on?” Bino asked nervously
The look on Michelangelo‘s face said no. as he reached over and gave Bino a light pat on the shoulder. “A little self-conscious are we huh, don’t worry I know just the trick.” Michelangelo took a step directly behind Bino and placed both his hands on Bino's shoulders giving him a light massage to help loosen him up.

He waited until Bino was at the height of his enjoyment before he moved his hands up Bino’s and neck removed his collar. His moves were so seamless and smooth Bino didn't even notice that his collar was removed until he heard the chime from his name tag as Michelangelo put his collar on an empty coat hanger. “Well then I guess we'll just take it slow one step at a time okay, I’ll be the artist and you’ll be the canvas.”

One thoroughly awkward bath later Bino had been washed, brushed de-matted, de-Shredded and tail his stylized, and was back up in the main room, sitting in a modified barber's chair as Michelangelo performed the finishing touches.

“Only one more thing left, Bino what’s your favorite color?”

“Green” Bino replied with a relieved note in his voice.

Michelangelo reached deep in his drawer and pulled out a fancy green bandana and wrapped it over Bino collar and handed Bino large silver mirror. “So tell me what you think”

Bino could hardly contain himself he was especially thrilled with the dark Brown highlights that reached from his nose to the top of this head fur.

“Absolutely wonderful job, Fox was right about you, you're the best.”

“I must say you look absolutely fabulous Bino, some of my best work really, would be alright if I took a couple of pictures of you for my mailer catalog?”

“Sure thing just promise me you'll send me a copy so I can show off my friends”

“It’s a deal.” Michelangelo reached down in his drawer and pulled out a 35mm camera. “Say Cheese!” Michelangelo got about 20 shots before putting the camera away.

“Good luck with your date tonight Bino knocker dead” Michelangelo said while giving Bino a hardy pat on the back.

Bino walked over to Fox who fell asleep waiting, and gave him a gentle nudge on the shoulder. “Hey wake up Fox I am done.” Bino placed his hand on Fox’s shoulder giving it a light shake.

Fox slowly opened his eyes and let out a shocked Gasp. “Whoa Bino… you look Great, Michelangelo really gave you the works… and is that a Romanian Tail job?”

“Yeah you think Daisy will like it?”

Fox gave Bino a playful jab on the shoulder “Of course she will you Lady Killer you.”

“Thanks Fox, I mean for everything.” Bino said with a serious note in his voice.

“Anytime Bino its what friends are for, now let’s get you over to Daisy’s before your late”

Alright its Chapter 6 and I am happy to say its Done! And a special Thank you to copper who helped me quite bit in this one. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it -Oh and yes the FEDEX man is Evil... true fax-- Also there Will be Much Metal Soon - Very soon.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Hey, that means the date will be the concert. Nice!

Good update. Didn't know that was where Fox got his bandana from. And now Bino matches, huh?

Can't wait to see Daisy's reaction!
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Didn't know that was where Fox got his bandana from. And now Bino matches, huh?

Haha ya- But Bino's is Green and I don't see him wearing it for too long :lol:
The Moon Howler

You just love putting Bandanas on animals, don't ya?

I am almost afraid to think what will you do to Silver, if he fells in your hands

My RP Characters