Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Karl

Re: Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

Post by Karl »

Guess they couldn't last long without their little weirdo ;) But who wouldn't forgive Joey?

They just are who they are.
I'm a bookworm!
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Well, while I'm waiting the translation...here there is.. a little taste (bite) of another future chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The Veronicas! I rarely get to hear them, but I love their songs!

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
theblackcateyes

NEW CHAPTER FINALLY! I just wanna say a few things:

1- Translation by OBBL, don't worry man, I can wait.
2- Only two more presentations
3- The next one is about BINO
4- From the first time that heard this song thought was perfect for this moment :D
5-ENJOY!!

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th of July Showdown”
Part 6: Romeo and Juliet

This fanfic has its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONG BEGINS

A kick to a violin case and a punch that knocked over a stack of guitars; Sabrina was furious, by the end of her talk with Rose she felt as if nothing was good, as if she was the bad guy of the story.

-I was sincere with her, always… the truth hurts but a treacherous lie hurts more… I told her the truth and for what?-
-Sabrina!!- she heard behind her.

Fido was there, with his K-9 unit vest and a bouquet of purple roses in his hand.

-FIDO!- she yelled a little startled as she grabbed the dog’s hand and hid him behind the instruments.

Then she looked both ways to make sure that no one was coming.

-What are you doing here?-
-I wanted to tell you that you were wonderful and also give you these- responded the dog holding out the beautiful bouquet with decorations and the like.
-Oh… thank you they’re lovely-

Then the cat took them and laid them to the side.

-Now go, go watch the show- she said grabbing Fido by the shoulders and pushing him hastily forward.

Fido reacted by turning to see the cat and looking into her eyes; in the face of this Sabrina was paralyzed and blushed.

-What?! Is there something on my face?-
-Aren’t you tired of this?-
-Of what?-
-Of hiding us-
Sabrina was shocked by the comment.

-Don’t you think it would be great if everyone knew and we didn’t have to hide anymore- asked Fido.

Sabrina did not know what to say.

-Fido!.. Don’t be ridiculous, if anyone…-
-I love you!- he said grabbing her shoulders and immediately giving her and warm and sudden kiss on the lips. Blushing, Sabrina stopped resisting and closed her eyes enjoying each second of the moment.

After several marvelous minutes, she opened her eyes and both pets broke the kiss. Sabrina was dumbfounded and looked to the left, Fiddler looked at them surprised before continuing walking; Embarrassed, Sabrina turned to look at Fido in the eye, who took her hands and said:

-And?.. What do you say?-

Sabrina wavered for a moment, her mind turned and her heart beat very quickly, and…

-That… I love you too!- she responded.
-Th… then...- asked Fido surprised.

Sabrina very happily nodded and Fido excitedly hugged her right then. After a wonderful moment the pets separated.

-And… how are you going to do this?- she asked.

Fido smiled in a strange way, having something up his sleeve.

-With a song, tonight!-
-Mm… well… you should sign up quickly, there’s still time-

The dog laughed a moment.

-I signed up before the show started, in fact, it is my turn-

For some reason, Sabrina was not surprised by that response.

-You have spent a lot of time thinking about this, haven’t you?-

Fido smiled as he kissed Sabrina’s cheek.

-You don’t know how much- he whispered to the cat.

After that the dog did a half turn and walked directly to the stage; Sabrina enamored and not knowing what to expect, stayed close to see her “boyfriend” perform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

As soon as he put a foot on stage the cheers from the female population (and a little from the male X-X) did not hold back. In the face of all this, Fido calmly picked up the microphone and announced to the musicians that it was time to begin.

Colors Code:
Blue: Fido sings

Start the song NOW, click here

With the introduction of the band, Fido began with the first words of his song to Sabrina.

Tonight is the one thing left
And I haven't said it yet, I'm falling
And the writings on the wall

As he continued the cheers and catcalls faded until they eventually disappeared.

Today was misery
And I just can't believe this happened

Everyone was attentively watching the dog basking in the silence and making it explode with his song.

And I finally broke down
She held onto my heart
But now my only star is falling
It's burning to the ground

Fido was not static, that rock star, reciting his poem he walked, moving and performing the song across the whole stage.

Now I'm crying out

Secret love, my escape
Take me far far away

Without animation on the screen, it was not necessary.

Secret love, are you there
Will you answer my prayer
Please take me anywhere but here
Anywhere but here

With a smile, he couldn’t wait… so he looked to the left corner of the stage, there was Sabrina, between the curtain and the stage, smiling peacefully.

You're all I've got right now
Fido could not help it and slowly walked up to her, he knew that the gaze of the spectators followed him. Sabrina realizing this grew a little frightened.

No one else figures out this feeling
-Calm down, there won’t be any more fear-

When she thought this, she calmed down. Fido then stood before her and, looking fixedly into those yellow eyes that he so loved, sang to his muse.

And how lonely it can get
Without a pause, Fido took the hand of his partner and brought her to the center of the stage, where everyone could see them; both were very enamored with each other, but also very worried.

These words can cut right through
Suddenly everyone understood; intrigued the audience did not know what to think, the silence of admiration was replaced by a surprised silence and then by a gloomy silence of denial. The audience was in shock. While Fido was singing to his Juliet, whispers and disapproval could be heard throughout the audience… they did not like it.

Cause all along I've knew you're sorry
-No! No one is going to ruin this beautiful moment- thought Rose in her seat fearing that the crowd would make a scene.

Then she thought a bit, she stood from her seat and began to encourage the pair that had started to feel the silent rejection of the audience; but she was not the only one… then Grape, encouraged by Rose, did the same and then Fox, and then Joey, and Peanut, and Sasha, and Daisy… suddenly everyone in the audience was standing, and they filled the auditorium with clapping and cheering for the happy, forbidden couple realizing they were loved.

But you haven't said it yet
-It takes a lot of love for someone to do something like that- said Zach.
-Yeah…- responded Peanut.

But now I won't forget
Then Lana ran up to them and quickly offered a microphone to Sabrina, with a tender smile she accepted and…

Purple: Sabrina sings
Pink: Both sings

Secret love, my escape
Take me far far away

Then both pets sang a duet, they could not stop smiling, from their voice flowed a warmth strange, but heartwarming.

When we're together
Thoughts of her disappear

If I fell to pieces
You'd heal this pain I feel

Then they walked to opposite sides of the stage and the following stanza, they returned to meet in the center.

Secret love, my escape
Take me far far away

Then the lights cast a fainter glow and everyone looked on in silence, as Fido stretched out his right hand in the air…

…Sabrina excitedly did the same and took his hand, while with the other hand they sang slowly with the smooth music.

Secret love, my escape
Take me far far away

Again the lights lit up with all their power, as Fido and Sabrina celebrated their relationship.

Anywhere but here

Both pets held each other’s hand while the applause enveloped them like a hurricane. In the end they didn’t need to hide, they didn’t need to deny to the world their love.

TOO MUCH LOVE? Dedicated to my secret love...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

perfect song choice as always(I had never heard the song before, but I like it)

too bad Bino was busy doing his own thing or he'd be in shock, and I'd like to see that. :lol:

so I guess cat lovers are okay now.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

AGGhhh... Silly Fido... you love will not save you from Evil... Bino... Finlly! Someone that Can END THE LOVE! FOREVER!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update as always. So now Fido and Sabrina are in the open. Nice!

Great song. Another wonderful addition to the catalogue you have built up.

Dedicates to who now? ;)
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Finally, I can access Youtube again!
This song!! I don't know who sang it at first, but I've always loved it~

And what a way to announce their love to the world, both Fido and Sabrina! :D

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
theblackcateyes

copper wrote:Great update as always. So now Fido and Sabrina are in the open. Nice!

Great song. Another wonderful addition to the catalogue you have built up.

Dedicates to who now? ;)
shh... is secret
theblackcateyes

BINO is a dramatic jerk... Translation by OBBL

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th July of Showdown”
Part 7: The never healed scar

On backstage…

-Fido!-

Hearing his name, Fido quickly turned his head, just in time to see a fist that, at an incredible speed, was directed at his face; however, thanks to his training in the academy, he was able to Dodge, barely, his brother’s punch

-WHAT…WHAT WAS THAT BINO??!!-
-WHAT!!? WHAT HAPPENED THERE!!?- responded Bino yelling.

Hearing this, Sabrina turned and quickly drew near to her boyfriend.

-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BINO??!! WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO YOU WHAT WE DO??!!- he said.
-TRAITOR!! You’re a Cat Lover! JUST A CAT LOVER!! And worse still… a lying GIRLFRIEND STEALER!!- he responded pointing his finger at Fido.

Before he could throw the second punch, someone hugged the dog from behind, until he was almost knocked over…

-Binny!!!- said a childish voice.

Bino became paralyzed in that instant, recognizing that voice, that hypocritical voice. Without further pause, Bino broke free of those arms and turned to look at Sasha, with a smile on her face and her arms outstretched.

-GET AWAY FROM ME!!!-

This was not the response that the dog was waiting for, and she immediately stopped smiling.

-Binny… what…?-
-DON’T CALL ME THAT!! Speaking of traitors, YOU COMMITTED THE WORST OFFENCE OF ALL… WITH HIM!!!- He shouted turning very quickly to throw a powerful punch at his brother, which, this time, landed square in Fido’s face.

The dog fell to the floor dejected, it had been very strong; immediately his girlfriend jumped to his aid, while Sasha, frightened, observed all of this.

-ARE YOU INSANE?!!- yelled Sabrina containing the desire to just terminate the dog, instead helping her boyfriend.

The furious dog looked at his brother lying on the floor and then at Sasha, it took a lot of effort not to hit his… girlfriend... but somehow… he calmed himself sufficiently enough to talk.

-Sasha… this song is dedicated to you-

Saying this, Bino turned to the stage without looking back, he didn’t feel any remorse.

-What did he mean with that girl friend stealing? - asked Sabrina.
-…I don’t know… I… I think there has been a terrible mistake… Sasha…- answered Fido, standing Little by Little and looking for the dog, who was no longer present.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intrigued, Sasha then ran to her seat… maybe the song that he had dedicated to his girlfriend would be beautiful and perfect to celebrate their love; lost in childish thoughts, the dog would get a big surprise…

Bino, dressed uniquely in a black trench coat and his hair all mussed, took the microphone and arrogantly indicated to a cat on the staff to Project his video on the screen.

Then the screen lit up again to let the pets see Bino in his room, it was a simple home recording…

-Sasha…- said the Bino in the video sarcastically, while the Bino on the stage maintained his low gaze.

Sasha, smiling, wagged her tail happily when she saw what Bino, in the video, was holding in his hands… it was the pillow in the shape of a heart, covered with a collage of photos of them together, that she had given him a long…

-... I hope this makes you understand, how significant you are to me-

Thus saying, Bino, in the video, looked directly out of the screen and grabbing the pillow forcefully in his teeth, began to shred it brutally. A gasp of surprise was heard in the crowd, many looked at Sasha, who, with a paralyzed and grim smile, looked fixedly at the screen. The “real” Bino, maintained his low gaze until, in the video, he finished off the pillow; and then indicated to Keys to start the song, and he raised his gaze to sing.

Colors Code:
Red: Bino sings

Start the song NOW, click here

What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do? (Oh, oh)

Without any distractions Bino began the heartbreaking song, while in the video he took each one of Sasha’s gifts and, frenzy, broke them into pieces, one by one… Bino grabbed the microphone stand and with harsh expressions raised his voice.

What if I fell to the floor
Couldn´t take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?
Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you

Just as he had requested, the screen operator interchanged pieces of the video and parts of his live presentation.

What if I wanted to fight
Beg for the rest of my life
What would you do?

While the Bino in his room was tearing all of their photos together, Sasha, in the audience horrified, could not absorb what was happening.

You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I´m not running from you (from you)

-Why?-

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you
Look in my eyes
You´re killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

The camera focused on the face of the dog, who with eyes closed pointed to the sky shouting that he… truly intended to change, intended to become good… but what he had seen was that last straw.

I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside.

Sasha then could not bear it anymore; she turned around and broke into deep sobs…

-What did I do wrong? - she thought, blaming herself.

Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance.
I know now, this is who I really am.

…and she left running from that place, she ran knocking into people and pushing them out of the way in her passing, she only wanted to get out of there and end her suffering, maybe time would heal this wound. Meanwhile, everyone watched as Bino hit his highest note.

Ah, ah
Oh, oh
Ah, ah

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you, you, you.
Look in my eyes
You´re killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

Surprised, Keene filled the sky with more colors and thundering, the dog really deserved it.

Come break me down (bury me, bury me)
Break me down (bury me, bury me)
Break me down (bury me, bury me)

Something that he had been planning for some time finally came to fruition… vengeance. Although strangely, he felt a deep sadness in his heart.

(You say you wanted more)
What if I wanted to break...?
(What are you waiting for?)
Bury me, bury me
(I´m not running from you)
What if I
What if I
What if I
What if I
Bury me, bury me

Bino, at the end of the song, threw drown the microphone and, as more fireworks went off, with a bittersweet smile of victory exited the stage. Moved, the audience applauded that which seemed to them to be one of the most dramatic presentations they had seen.

Dedicated, from my bleeding heart, to Diana

Just 1 more presentation
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

i.....i couldnt even read it, thats how mad he made me*growls*if i was king and saw that, i'd rip him into shreds
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

ahh, misunderstandings. to anyone else, Bino's a jerk, but in his eyes, he's the one who's been wronged. I feel for him.

great song choice as always.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well... that was definitely the height of Binoism.....

Very good song and presentation. Poor Sasha. Too bad Bino can never look further than his own face.

Can't wait to see the aftermath.
My characters
theblackcateyes

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:ahh, misunderstandings. to anyone else, Bino's a jerk, but in his eyes, he's the one who's been wronged. I feel for him.

great song choice as always.
Exactly, he is the brokenhearted.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Sometimes rage can be so powerful that it can blind and make us do things that later are hard to be repaired.

Misunderstanding is also a gripe that can destroy rapidly everything that took you a lot of time.

This action bring another questions. Will Bino see that he wrongly treated Sasha and will they be able to be together again after what happened on this stage. Or perhaps pain will be too big for both of them.

Only time will tell :)
I'm a bookworm!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I really hope that we get to have a nice reprimention against that level of reaction to something like that, but I can see where he's comming from on this situation.

I loved this song to begin with, but now I can appreciate it from... um, three angles?

However many angles I've got for it anyways. :lol:
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
theblackcateyes

Leafolawl wrote:I really hope that we get to have a nice reprimention against that level of reaction to something like that, but I can see where he's comming from on this situation.

I loved this song to begin with, but now I can appreciate it from... um, three angles?

However many angles I've got for it anyways. :lol:
Bino...it's Bino!
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

Great job on your fic I love all the songs and chapters X3 i hope you will continue this i really like this :D
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Really like your fan fic hope you continue it, you have yet to pick a song that i have not liked with the story. :3
theblackcateyes

Thanks to OBBLhere is the last presentation of the night...sorry for the late post

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th July of Showdown”
Part 8: Muse

Rose had what could be called “conflicting emotions”, on the one hand she was happy to see Sabrina happy, it had been a long time since she had truly smiled; but on the other hand… for any rejected person, she grieved in her heart. It was a bittersweet symphony contained inside her, so many feelings that she had to confront because after all… the show must go on.

-And now! To close this spectacle… this night of stars, with a flourish… pets! She is Rose!-

While everyone applauded courteously, Rose walked to the stage, dressed appropriately for the gala: She wore a long, navy blue dress, very bright; it was so long that it was impossible to see her feet and went all the way up her chest. Her hair, arranged masterfully, was curled and up; and to finish the ensemble, on her neck she wore a beautiful silver-plated collar with a strangely familiar playing piece. Quite the diva, Rose walked up to Lana.

-Wow… you look very pretty tonight!- said Lana.
-Thank you- she responded smiling at the praise of the audience.
-Are you ready for what could be called your “debut” in our neighborhood?-
-Absolutely-
-Great! Then have at it! And good luck!- responded Lana handing the microphone to the cat and leaving the stage for the last time.

Rose then thanked her, took the microphone in both hands and lowered her gaze closing her eyes, she had to channel the correct feelings to put into the song… she had to achieve what she felt.

Colors Code:
Blue: Rose sings

Start the song NOW, click here

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Rose placed herself in the center of the stage as she sang, there where she could confront the crowd.
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing

She did not have anything to fear nor did she have any nervousness, because she truly sang with her heart.

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

Her song was directed at three people… Joey, Sabrina and… herself, incredibly she succeeded in making each one of them feel personally… what she wanted to say.

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, oh
As you shoot across the sky

On the screen appeared the official video of “Firework”, because Rose had ordered it; it was one of the best videos that she had seen as inspiration.

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, oh
You're gonna leave 'em falling down

In unison with the image of Katy Perry, Rose performed her version of the song that had helped her so many times, in the past.

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced

With the vibrations of her vocal chords, Rose looked to the sky, like many others, yelling at the blackness of the night.

If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

Grandly on the stage, the cat utilized only her voice to leave the whole world in silence, astonished by what they saw.

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Especially Joey, who could not stop wagging his tail with a big smile sketched on his face at seeing his best friend… shining brighter than anyone.

Baby, you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through

'Cause baby you're a firework
Make 'em go, oh

Baby, you're a firework

Extending her left arm, she accomplished her goal, leaving the audience impacted with a simple movement.

Make 'em go, oh

Boom, boom, boom

As her presentation ended, Keene launched at once all the fireworks that remained, not only to make it the ultimate presentation… but because he thought it would be surprising… and it was.

Boom, boom, boom

Everyone in the auditorium, including Rose, looked into the sky amazed, it was simply fantastic, the sky suddenly became a giant rainbow.

-Wow, that girl is really awesome- Said Marvin without stop seeing her

Between the applause and colors Rose exited the stage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage, Rose looked down and put her hands on her knees to breathe, closing her eyes.

-That was so exciting- she thought.

The adrenaline still ran through her body, rapidly filling every inch of her.

After she took a few deep breaths, Rose raised her head, but upon opening her eyes, a figure standing in front of her gave her quite the surprise…

-Sab…-

Rose intended to speak but was quickly silenced by the delicate lips of Sabrina, who had grabbed her by the shoulders and closing her eyes gave the cat a sweet kiss. Rose could not believe what she saw, she felt it through her entire body, what she had always dreamed about; so she closed her eyes to enjoy every moment… one second, two, ten… what did it matter! For her the moment was eternal.

Sabrina, after a few seconds, pulled her lips back and opened her eyes… with a serious attitude she looked at the stunned cat.
-Are we good?- she asked.
-P..par… pardon?- responded Rose clumsily, still entranced.

Rose could not grasp what had happened… She wasn’t dreaming? Then Sabrina took her by the hands and said:

-You don’t have to hate yourself so much, I didn’t leave because I hated you… simply… (sigh)… Rose, you were and always will be my best friend… but… I don’t like girls… I am in love with Fido and that is never going to change. I love you! As if you were a sister… as if you were a part of me. So I ask you again… Are we good?-

The gray cat, mouth wide open, was without words; she didn’t know what to think, what to do, what to feel, what…

-Yes… of course- she whispered.

Saying this she smiled at Sabrina, who kindly returned the smile.

-It makes me happy to hear that, enjoy that kiss because there won’t be any more, ok?- said Sabrina winking.
-Of course-
-Agreed, then we are best friends again! And…-

Sabrina didn’t get to finish her statement, since Rose, entranced, had hugged her waist until she almost toppled her while wagging her tail much like a dog. The black cat blushed, she was immobile for a moment before scratching behind her friends ears, until they released each other and returned to looking face to face.

-Um… Rose, it’s time to go to the awards… maybe you should relax, you have a completely red face- saying this Sabrina proceeded to the stage.

Smiling, Rose watched her, she thought for a moment and then followed...

Dedicated to SHADOWHAZ, you are a real firework! don't forget it!!
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

thanks cat that really means alot to me,and great job on your fic I loved the update :oops: :D :oops: :D
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

once again.....AWESOME!!! Can't WAIT to see what's gonna happen at the awards, especially with all the relationship tension thats transpired XD
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great choice! I wonder who will win?

Good update, but some of the lyrics were off...
My characters
theblackcateyes

Hey guys actually I made my decission but I wanted to ask you...Who you think should win?
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

in my eyes the winner should be joey, chris and lester, or fido (maybe rose and sasha but bino should get put in the hospital)
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Sasha should win. she's been hurt, and deserves a bit more happiness.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape should win. She should just go on stage, destroy Bino, and take the trophy, threatening everyone with bodily harm if they do not let it happen her way. :ugeek: :ugeek:
My characters
theblackcateyes

Guys last part! Finally thanks to OBBL and to you guys for making me happier than ever!!...no kidding hehe

Uncensored souls
Chapter 10
“The HYPER MEGA unrealistic Babylon Gardens 4th of July Showdown”
Part 9 (Last part): Under Pressure

On the stage, the pets that had participated waited, still with their outfits, dressed as their originality demanded; they were waiting as the judges deliberated...everyone except Sasha, who had not been seen since Bino’s presentation. After several minutes Keene and Lana climbed up to the stage.

-Okay guys, we have made our decision- said Lana smiling.
-Everyone did very well…- Exclaimed Keene.
-…you all were worth the admission fee-

Keene laughed a little as everyone looked on in silence awaiting the results.

-It was a difficult decision…- said Lana.
-Not for me- interrupted Keene.
-Keene!-
-It’s the truth!... Well I… but it’s my show-
-…as I was saying, although everyone did wonderful we have to choose one winner-

Hearing these words everyone onstage began looking anxious. Joey hugging Rose, Sabrina grabbing her boyfriend’s hand, Lester and Chris hoping, etc.

-And…-

Everyone held their breath, including the audience who had not moved waiting for the resolution: Grape, Fox; Marvin, everyone… It was the moment of truth. Time had stopped to become an eternity; everyone looked to the sky anxious to know… And then…

-The winners are Sabrina and Fido!!!!- yelled Lana excitedly raising her arm as the pair suddenly hugged.

Lester sunk to the floor and raised his hands to the sky yelling:
-NO!!!!!-
-Stand up; don’t be so dramatic- said Chris applauding the two pets.

Bino very severely turned around and walked off the stage as Tarot, Chris, Peanut and the others lifted the pair in the air cheering and celebrating, adorned with the applause and euphoric cheers of the crowd that jumped without cease. In the sky the cat and the dog continued hugging around the waist and laughing, finally everything had turned out well that night.

As everyone celebrated, Joey applauded loudly until Rose, also applauding, came up to him. Then he said to her:
-Lovely collar-
-Thank you, I loved your gift so much that I made this collar so I could always have it with me- she said holding the tag of her collar, which was the promise of friendship that Joey had given her.
-Same here… I always want to have it with me- said Joey taking from his pocket the cat’s rose to show her and returning it to keep it safe. Then the two pets continued applauding.
-You know… if you had sung “Pictures of You” I am sure that you would have won- commented Rose looking forward.
-What? Why do you say that?-
-I know that it’s one of Lana and King’s favorite all-time favorite songs, they really feel something with that song-

Joey was a little surprised to hear this and looked at Rose who returned the look.

-In other words, King was..?-
-Yep-
-Oh… even still I don’t regret that I changed it-

A small moment of romantic silence fell about them.

-And I don’t regret loving you-

Joey was surprised when the cat, after saying that, took his hand making him blush… but seeing the warm and tender smile of Rose he could not help but give her a small kiss on the cheek.

-Me neither-

Then they returned their gaze to the contestants that flew through the air, announcing the end of the night.

Back to the story....christmass is coming and i have a lot to tell.....suggestions or anything here i am!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awww! Such a sweet ending! Everything is wrapped up in such a romantic way.

Yay for Sabrina and Fido! They deserve to win in a story! :lol:
My characters
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

Great, just great. I'm really liking the story and I'm wondering where Sasha ran off to. I'm glad Fido and Sabrina won although I liked Joey, Lester and Chris more but Fido was a second. I like what song you chose for Rose as well. Keep on writing.
theblackcateyes

I have to leave for two weeks...i hate leave this story like...this. Well I will back soon New and Recharged :D

Cya
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Bye!! We'll miss you and the story.
My characters
theblackcateyes

Back! Updates soon"!
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Welcome back! I much look forward to the story :D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I can't wait to see your new stuff!
My characters
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

Can't wait for whats next.