The Little King's Story (My first Fan Fic on here)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Zanesands

The Little King's Story (My first Fan Fic on here)

Post by Zanesands »

Right, my first Forum Story, do try to tell me what you think, also, came up with name while watching a let's play of a similarly named game (Sad when you can't spell words from your only language, oh well, I take what I can get AKA I spelt Similarly, Simlierly)

The Little King's Story Chapter 1

Location: Backwoods of Babylon Gardens, Time: 00:30 hours, D-Date: Condred, 7, 793 AR H-Date: October, 7, 2012...
And I Thought it couldn't get any weirder, my name is King, I used to be a human, but this blue Griffon who called himself 'Pete' Changed me into a dog becuase I 'Had to learn something'. I'm also stuck in this dog form for the rest of my life, but, I accually like this life, no schedules, no work, no having to take care of yourself, but on to what I think is weird, I was just standing there, watching a Wolf with a Trench Coat talk to someone in a full black Robe and a mask, talking about how I have some 'Deep and hidden powers', This may be Confusing, so I'll Rewind it about, A few months should do it, it's when the robe guy showed up.

Location: House of Mile's pack and King, Time: 09:00 hours, D-Date: Armlan, 3, 792 AR H-Date: June, 3, 2012

I was just Waking up at that point, did nothing yesterday, thought I would do
nothing today.

I left my room to the usual stuff, the assault from the cubs, the 'Good morning' from Miles and Lucretia, but the not so usual Robed guy on the couch.

"Ahh, you must be the King that Feldrad talked about in his prophecy" the Robed man said

"The King?" I asked honestly confused, "The little King with a hidden past, exactly as Feldrad said, BUT, It is still to early to tell you what part you are to play"

"You are giving me a headache" I said holding my head

"I will be observing you, just in case they come after you"he said standing up and walking out the door

"Who's they?!" I shouted after the Robed man, "And who are you?"

"All will be revealed, in time, Milord" The Robed man said, "Great, he was calling me 'milord' now, what does he want from me" I thought as I went out the door and off to Fox's house

Well, that's all I have for now, It took me all day to write this, Note, there will be a good amout of time in between updates, simply cause, I have issues finding words in my over-active imagination, D-Date is Demonican Date (My Original Race) H-Date is Human Date
Kondog

Re: The Little King's Story (My first Fan Fic on here)

Post by Kondog »

Nice start! and don't worry your not the only one who has issues finding the right words. (takes up up to 15 mins for a basic replay sometimes) I can't what to see where this goes!

Oh and welcome to the housepets forums!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It is a great start Zane. Don't worry about time. I didn't update all last week because I cant find the right words for a little speech I need. :lol:

And You may want to separate those parts where the masked man's and king's lines merge. It gets a little confusing until you completely read the line. I hope you continue this very interesting story. :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Heyo, Zane! Nice little story you are starting, will be interesting - that's for sure! Our beloved little corgi will appear to be a Real time king of some sort :D
And welcome to the Fan-artists Sanctum!
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Zanesands

Post by Zanesands »

I started this chapter on April, 2, 12:15. and, it seems I am excited about updating, mostly cause the other times only one guy even noticed my stories, the song is Copyrighted to Henry Clay Work, I do not own it what so ever, Lyrics found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Grandfather%27s_Clock

The Little King's Story Chapter two
I stepped out the door to notice, the Robed man was gone, not even his scent was there, "Who is that guy?" I asked under my breath, I just shrugged and continued on, not wanting to hurt my head more than it already had been.

I started off to Fox's when I Noticed moving trucks in front of one of the old houses, I didn't pay any attention to it, I should've, cause that's where the Robed Man lived.

A little bit Later I got to Fox's, I knocked on the door, and his 'Dad' Answered, The guy scares me, huge guy, Insanely Huge Chin, he was a Motorcycle cop, and the one who arrested me when I was human, "Ah, guess you're here for Fox?" He asked, to which I nodded

The man went into the house, his name is Bill, just so you know, A few seconds later Fox came to the door, he's a Husky, always wears a yellow Bandana over his collar, which is also yellow, his tags are some dog tags, guess Bill has a military Background or something, Never cared enough to ask really.

"Oh hey King, gonna take up my offer to attempt to go to the GODC meeting today?" Fox asked, the GODC is the abbreviation for the 'Good Ol' Dogs' Club', led by the Jerk known as Bino, who's popularity comes from the fact that his older brother is the most popular Dog in Babylon Gardens.

"Yeah, thought I'd give it one more chance, given that it has been almost half a year since the whole bomb thing" I Told him, Hoping Bino had forgotten about it as well, my luck wasn't THAT good sadly, as soon as we got to the club house, Bino yelled to me. "Hey, Come back for another cat-nip bomb?!" and started laughing, causing Fox to get mad like last time.

"Will you just leave him alone, What has done to get this?!" Fox yelled at Bino, I wasn't paying attention, as the Robed guy from that morning was standing in a tree that was near-by, just staring off into space, he disappeared into thin air.

It seemed like no one else saw him, they were just watching the argument, "Well, What's Goin' on back here?" A strange voice asked, Everyone looked over to see a wolf with a coat on, and the Robed man.

"Who are you two?" Bino asked with a high pitch to his voice

"Call me Z, why, because it's awesome like that!" the wolf yelled with enthusiasm, while the Robed man just looked on

"Heard you had a club here, thought I Might drop in, I'm the new guy around here." Z said excitedly

"Well I'm busy right now, talk to Fido" Bino said, pointing at a dog who looked like Bino, except without the Spot on his back instead a spot on one of his eyes, it was Fido, I heard once that 'every dog wanted to be him! Except the lady dogs, who have 'Other intentions' ', I think it was Fox who said it, actually

"Hey there, I was trying to see how to get into this here club ya got here." Z said normally

"What happened to all that enthusiasm?" Fido asked

"Got bored with it" Z said with a straight face

"All we need to know for you to get in is, Are you a Cat Lover?" Fido told Z

"Considering that I have a Mate, who is also a wolf, I'd say I wasn't, but some of of my friends are Cats though" Z said

"How many?" Fido asked

"About 20% of them, cause I only have like ten friends at this point" Z Replied

"Hmm, I guess we could let you in" Fido said after thinking for a while

"I also have a little brother, you think I could bring him in next time, He's only younger by a year, BTW" Z Said

"What's BTW?" Fido Asked confused by the Wolf's Words

"It means, by the way." The robed man said, walking up behind Z

"ahh, and who are you?" Fido asked

"Stream o' Questions!" Z Yelled, making the Robed man Smack Z upside the head, "Ow." Z said rubbing where he had been hit

"I am one of Z's 'Family members', My Name is not important yet, call me 'the robed man' for now" the Robed man said, he looked over at me and nodded, Bino the Decided to get the meeting started and directed everyone inside.

I lost track of time as Bino talked, I had the misfortune to be up on stage with him, Fox, Fido, and Rex, guess it was my Friendship with Fox, I almost fell asleep to be honest, I Yawned a Few times as well.

I saw that Z was looking at a large Grandfather clock over in the corner, after the meeting, it was time to Talk around, I was just standing near the door when I heard Singing.

"My Grandfather's clock, was to large for the shelf, so it Stood ninety years on the floor." It was Z, standing in front of the clock

"It was taller by half the the old man himself, though it weighed not a penny-weight more." I was amazed that he could sing so well

"It was bought on the morn, of the day that he was born, and was always his treasure and pride, but it stopped, short, Never to go again, when the old man died, ninety years without slumbering, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, His life seconds numbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, It stopped, short, Never to go again, When the old man died." I listened intently as the song went on, half wanting to start singing along

"In watching its pendulum, Swing to and fro, Many hours had he spent while a boy; And in childhood and manhood, The clock seemed to know, And to share both his grief and his joy. For it struck twenty-four, When he entered at the door, With a blooming and beautiful bride; But it stopped, short, Never to go again, When the old man died."I had heard the song a long time ago

"Ninety years without slumbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, His life seconds numbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, It stopped short Never to go again, When the old man died." He sang again as the chorus came in

"My grandfather said That of those he could hire, Not a servant so faithful he found; For it wasted no time, And had but one desire, At the close of each week to be wound. And it kept in its place, Not a frown upon its face, And its hand never hung by its side. But it stopped short Never to go again, When the old man died" The second verse Came in as more and more Dogs noticed and Listened

"Ninety years without slumbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, His life seconds numbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, It stopped short Never to go again, When the old man died" at this point even Bino was quiet

"It rang an alarm In the dead of the night, An alarm that for years had been dumb; And we knew that his spirit Was pluming for flight, That his hour of departure had come.Still the clock kept the time, With a soft and muffled chime, As we silently stood by his side. But it stopped short Never to go again,When the old man died." I just noticed The Robed Man Had his Eyes closed while listening

"Ninety years without slumbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, His life seconds numbering, Tick, tock, tick, tock, It stopped short Never to go again, When the old man died." The final chorus ended and Everyone but Bino started Clapping, Bino just stood there Amazed

Z Turned around to see that everyone was applauding him, "I Honestly didn't notice that I had listeners" Z laughed, the day was Just normal from there, as normal as it would get that is

Yay, it is April 05 5:44 AM and I just finished this chapter, note, I love the song 'Grandfather's clock', I just had to put that in there, cause It has been stuck in my head for way too long now *Fixed the spelling errors, I think*
Last edited by Zanesands on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

I love songs! Cool update Zane, keep it up (and watch for typos)
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

Great Update! and even a song at the end Cool!
I heard once that 'every dog wanted to be him! Except the lady dogs, who have 'Other intentions' ', I think it was Fox who said it, accually

I Love that Line!!
Like always I can't wait to read what happens next!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very nice update, Zane. That Z fellow is rather odd, I must say. And wolves are joining the GODC? Bino just can't catch a break! :lol:

Nice little ditty at the end.
My characters
Zanesands

Post by Zanesands »

I have some Ideas for a Secondary Fan Fic, But I don't know which one to choose, so, I ask you, which one seems best to you?

A) Zane, my Main OC, accidentally Takes over Bino's Body, and he trys to fix the things Bino did to the others, while keeping his 'not really being Bino' a secret.

B) Sasha is a decendant of a great Demonican Sage, and has powers that far surpass those of even Zaridaj, one of the most powerful Mages ever, but in order to protect her, the Sage sealed her powers and memories, Zane Unseals the powers, and Zaridaj Teaches her how to use them.

C) Luna, Demonican Goddess of the Moon, in a Moment of boredom, Joins the U&U game, and decides to use Grape as her avatar, giving the cat insane amounts of power.

yeah, I have some crazy Ideas sometimes
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

I'd say A. :roll:
But, that's just my opinion...
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

A is what I would go with.
My characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

I like B But I am bias because Sasha is one of my favorite charterers
Zanesands

Post by Zanesands »

Well, after what seems like two days, A has won, Don't worry Kon, I will do B afterwards, now comes the difficulty of finding a Name for it, how fun, if anyone has any ideas, I will gladly use them, and give you credit