Housepets!: Peanut VS the Invaders

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

KizerZin

Housepets!: Peanut VS the Invaders

Post by KizerZin »

I do NOT own “housepets!” it belongs to Rick Griffin

-------------Chapter 0---------------------

On the Cosmic level of the universe three All-powerful-Beings sat at their board. “Is this any better?” the griffin asked as he showed a Paper to his fellows. The multi-tail fox gave the paper a look “for the last time no over powered Avatars, how many more way can I say that?” the green dragon simply rolled her eyes, all three blissfully unaware of the black mass moving closer.

The fourth was a massive black Dragon, long and thin. The new arrival towered over there others spoke with a voice that boomed with venom “may I interrupt your charming little talk?” Pete, Great Kitsune and Spirit Dragon look up “DARK INFINEON?!?!” The Griffin and Fox yelled in surprise and fear. Dark Infineon gave a smirk ”get lost you two…” with a large blast of jet green fire from the Black Dragon the two males were sent flying off into space. The smaller Dragon looked at the large one with disdain “hello to you too Dad…”

Dark Infineon looked down at his spawn “I’m deeply sorry for interrupting you gathering but… I just read the most imposable thing of Pete’s blog today…”. Spirit Dragon gave her father an odd look “you read Pete’s blog?” he simply waved “don’t change the subject!” the words seemed to drip with Anger. The Green Dragon lowered her head and asked, “What did it say? Daddy?” Dark Infineon paused for a bit as if to see her squirm under his gaze “well its seems that Pete got into his head that you are in some form of relationship with one of the inferior animals of your games… some bug by the name of Peanut?” Spirit Dragon seem to just sit there with her mouth wide open trying to find her voice as her Dad’s face turned from a smile into a look that would kill most “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? WHY? THERE ARE MANY MALES TO CHOOSE FROM WHY A BUG?!” the Dark Dragon screamed so loud that the universe seem shake and shatter.

his spawn seem to find her ability to speak “I would rather Eat Pete then Date him and as for Great Kitsune… he is not interested in me… or any girl for that mater…” both sat in a Very silent awkward moment. After what seemed like forever Dark Infineon spoke “you do realize I will not let this continue” Spirit Dragon looked wide-eyed “what are you…” and BOOM she too was sent flying off into space. The Black Dragon smiled as he pulled out small chess pieces and dropped them on the board “I’m going to play a game”.
---------------------------------------------

Any spelling hints would be greatly appreciated...

and this is KizerZin saying... I AM THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!
Last edited by KizerZin on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Re: Housepets!: Peanut VS the Invaders

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Hmm, action-y! I'm gonna like this...just a couple of errors:
*seem instead of seam
*griffin instead of geffen
*disdain instead of distain
And "his pup"?
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Thanks! I have the words on my list to look out for in the next update.
dalonewolf25
Location: Somewhere in Pretoria, South Africa, where tiny colorful horses reside.

Post by dalonewolf25 »

Anytime, oh wait, one more...
*Choose instead of Chose...
Everyone has a story. What's yours?~
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Here're some more.
KizerZin wrote:"may I interrupted you charming little talk?"
"from the Black Dragon the two males ware sent flying off into space"
Interrupted to interrupt.
You to your.
Ware to were.

I like this fic, it seems more thought out than the other ones that you've written. :D
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Thank you both for your help.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good beginning. Can't wait to see how you develop your story.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Good work there. Can't wait for more chapters.
In a time warp from 2011.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

Now this looks like it will be interesting! Does Dark Infineon get an avatar?I bet it's going to be Sasha in some weird twist of fate! No Fox! It'll be Fox!

Looking forward to this indeed!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

This is more or less to show off the invaders

-------------------Chapter 1--------------------

In outer space, on the dark side of the moon, a massive object appeared it looked like a Very old styled clock tower with smaller towers sticking out all over with even smaller tower on them, making the object look spiked ball.

On the inside ten monsters known as Invaders stand in a metal forest. One stud in a clearing with the other nine sitting in the limbs of the Metal Trees looking down at the Leader and at the ends of the branches were lanterns that gave a dime light on everything.

The Leader looked at every Invader and then spoke with a voice that seem to rebound “War… I have lived War, I have fought War, I have spread War, and I have hated War and Loved War, we are Invaders… Dark Infineon’s Toys of War… and War is the only thing we have ever known but today we fight a new kind of War… a War without guns, bombs, tanks, planes, armies and battles.” A lantern fell from one of the Metal Tree’s branches and rolled down hill into the center of the room only to stop at the Leader’s feet

The light showed that the Leader was a German Shepherd with all black fur, he wore a over sized red caller with a shoulder plate on his right side and a red cape hangs on the plate and covers his right side completely. He continued “but this is STILL a War so Victory is the only outcome, however after so many years in Dark Infineon’s stomach. A simple ordinary victory will not satisfy me, I NEED A ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL VICTORY!!! ” the Leader balled his left paw into a fist and showed it to the others “Do you desire a Victory? A Victory that stretches the limits of iron, wind, lightning, and fire to the limit, A VICTORY SO GREAT AND TERRIBLE THAT WILL NOT LEAVE ENOUGH OF THE ENEMY FOR CROWS TO FEED ON!!!” his final words seem to eco all threw the metal forest

All of the Invaders’ eyes glowed dark green “Victory and War, Victory in War, Victory and More!” the Leader watched as the other lost there minds, jumping, screaming and much more.

As for Dark Infineon, he was waiting for the Fun to start. “This is boring! How do Pete and the others pass the time?” he looked under the board and spotted an IGod with Great Kitsune on it. “Music is a masters way of waiting” the Dark Dragon pressed play as he lessened to the IGod and he herd “its Raining men! Hallelujah! Raining MEN!” and Dark Infineon throw the IGod at the nearest Star

---------------------------------

Help me with spelling errors or I’ll drop poor Zach into a tub of Man-eating marshmallows!

and this is KizerZin saying... I Got Friends on the Other Side~
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

This chapter is relatively clean of errors...and the ones that do exist aren't terrible enough to interrupt the flow of the story. Nice job describing the invaders, there, Kizer!
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Mmm... I want an IGod they seem to be pretty good....
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I guess maybe looking at a thesaurus? Your gratuitous use of the word war was a little distracting, but it's not that big of a deal. I saw a few mistakes, but you are getting better. Your story is getting interesting, too!
My characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

over using the Word "war" is part of the Leader's Monologue
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

-------------------Chapter 2------------------

At 6am In the small home of Sandwich Family the day started the same as any other with a loud yell “GRAPE!!!”. The purple Cat fell of the liven room’s couch “YES PEANUT?” she asked trying to keep the anger in her voice down. Her dog of a brother ran in holding a paper “Can you look at my new comic page and tell what you think?” he offered the page to her. At that moment Grape’s mind snapped from not having 16 hours of sleep she needed and she toke the paper then spoke without even looking at it “that’s great Peanut… why not go out side? It’s a lovely morning… “ Peanut’s Sister grabbed him and pushed him out the door. With a slam peanut knew maybe first thing in the mourning is not a good time to talk to Grape.

The Dog got up and started his way down the street but it seemed that the town was empty, everyone was most likely still sleeping. He walked until Peanut herd a voice “PEANUT! STOP!” he trend to see the last animal he would be expecting to see, it was Bino. The Good Ol’ Dogs Club’s dictator ran right into peanut nearly knocking him down “have you seen Sasha?” Bino asked with a look of panic clear as day on his face. Peanut in fear came back with “why… did something happen?” The Dictator gave him a look of Anger “DID YOU OR NOT!?” he screamed and all the Sandwich Family’s Dog could do was shake his head and Bino ran off. Peanut look as the other Dog left “Bino and his panic-attacks” and with that he continued his walk, after all nothing bad happens in Babylon Gardens he foolishly believed after all, he never seen anything bad happen.

On one of the many roofs were three Invaders watching Peanut one was a Red furred Bunny wearing a clown outfit who was juggling five knives “there he is~ Let’s Kill him… I’ll Kill Him~ I want to KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!!” his Green Eye nearly popped out of his head, he let most of his knives fall as he threw one high into the air then raised a hand to grab it. One of the other Invaders, a Cat white circle of fur on the top of his head appeared next to Mad Animal snatching the Knife before the Bunny can get it and stubbed it into it’s owners forehead. “Claws… the order are to make him Suffer not to Kill him” the Cat reminded his comrade, The bunny Laughed as he pulled the Knife out Leaving no wound and then licked it “ oh Come on Solomon… I’m so bored…” the third Invader interrupted them “as the Black Queen I order you too Black Rooks to be quiet, I am at the part of the book were the Brothers Kill one another over a girl who has been dead for a year without them knowing” the Black Bunny push her glasses up and turn the page of her book.

Peanut had been all over most of the town and now was at the Back-Ally-Bar. He was happy to see Fox, Tiger, Marvin, Max and some others here. The Dog was then met with a “Hello!” a Bunny he had never seen before ran up to him “Hey I’m Blackheart!” The Bunny had gray fur and was a bit roundish but he had only one eye instead of a left eye the bunny had a Black Heart shaped spot over it. Peanut looks down at him and asked “Blackheart?” instantly he know he had said the wrong thing as Blackheart started to cry and screamed “YES… I’m NAMED after THE SPOT WERE MY EYE would BE! WHATS NEXT? YOUR GOING TO make fun of MY TUMMY? YOU MONSTER!!!” the Bunny fell to his knees and balled at the top of his lungs.

Everyone looked over at Peanut and Blackheart and then Fox made his way over to them ”I don’t know what got into you Peanut but you going to have to leave NOW!” Fox Growled as he stopped at the Crying Bunny’s side. The Brown Dog lowered his head and left with his tall between his legs as Fox leered at him after Peanut was gone the Gray Husky patted Blackheart on the head “it’s ok, your fine” Fox handed the Bunny a soda” take this and go make a friend ok?” after that then Bunny got up and walked of leaving Fox feeling happy about doing a good deed. Blackheart made his way over to Tiger “hello! I’m Blackheart” he offered the Crazy Dog the Soda “drink this until I’m cute” and was answered with a very confused “What?”
-------------------------------------

They are the well-oiled-war-machines of Dark Infineon? How did they manage to destroy worlds? mabye peanut has nothing to fear from them...

and this is KizerZin saying... There is no Rick Giffin... only Housepets...
Last edited by KizerZin on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Nice ending.
Uh, you turn a book page, you don't trend it. Also the beginning of the next chapter is a little off.

I am liking this story, though. It is getting interesting.
My characters
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Suffer? Psychological suffering? Interesing...
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

uh...

What's this I don't...
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Please speak in complete sentences, other wise I can’t tell what kind of insult your making.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

------------------------Chapter 3---------------------------

Peanut was on his way home with his head hung low, whether he means to or not he felt really bad for making that Bunny cry. “And today started so good too” he spoke to himself as he walked on the sidewalk only to stop at the sound of metal sliding on stone. The dog looked up to see something that made his heart drop, a blood red Bunny dragging a blade running at him “W-what? AGHhhhhhhh!” Peanut covered his head with his arms just as his attacker raised his weapon to strike. Nothing happened, after waiting a minuet the scared Dog look around to see he was alone and with that he ran the rest of the way home.

The only other Dog in town running like his life depended on it was Bino. No one had seen her, her father said she did not come home last night but he never knew ware she was or cared. Sasha’s boyfriend had looked all over for her but he had to do it without getting everyone panicked just incase it was a misunderstanding after all he had an image to look out for. He rested on side of the street as the town started to come to life, humans and Pets left homes for one resin or another. He spotted Fox… and King making their way down the road but Bino was not the only one watching the two, sitting in one of the many trees was the Black Queen Invader.

“How heart-warming is that…friendship in it’s truest form~” she licked her index finger and flipped the page of her book “friendship is the basis of any good tragedy… MmMmMmm~” slowly The Bunny shifted so she would slide out of the tree. Just then she saw Bino, The frown, The look of anger on his face, the eyes that reveled a tale of madness, villainy and the desire of power, it was all so alluring to her but… then she fell out of the tree and landed flat on her face.

At the Sandwich home Peanut was going back to sleep and try to forget everything that happened today. As he past the bathroom he heard the sound of running water, peanut looked in to see the sink was running but the room was empty as he shut the tap off the dog look in the mirror that is just above the sink and there looking back at him… was the Mad Bunny from before. Instantly peanut look behind him only to see no one there, too frighten to sleep he left to find His sister and checking ever corner as he went.

-------------------------------------------

I know this seems to be filler but I’m having a tuff time finding ways to kill off the Invaders without getting the Mods mad…sorry

and This is KizerZin saying... When your right, no one remembers, when your wrong, no one forgets
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Those darn invaders. They just love messin' with poor ol' Peanut! Also, Bino concerned about anyone other than himself!? That's a new one.

You don't have to "kill" the invaders. There is another way.
My characters
Samson

Post by Samson »

Your story is very original and you are doing a great job. Keep it coming oh good KizerZin and please do not rip out my soul.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

-------------------Chapter 4---------------------------

The day was coming to an end and Peanut had yet to find Grape, he had lost all ability to resin with anything he had run all over the house for hours now, seeing things and hearing voices “ware are you peanut? We’ll find you~ don’t run cuz you’ll never escape! Grape left you to die here!”. Finally he tripped and fell “STOP! NO MORE! MOMMY! DADDY! HELP MEEEeee!!!” he screamed as he began to cry then curled up into a ball “why would they help you? They don’t love you~ you are Unlovable! Unlovable! UnLoVaBlE!” over and over the word rang in Peanut’s head, it was so loud that he can’t even hear himself screaming.

At the Back-Ally-Bar the Bunny Blackheart was having the time of his life, so many new Pets to talk to and so many Hearts to read, every one of them was unique and filled with secrets. He found himself amazed by the stories the Hearts told him as he lay against the wall on the far end of the Ally he pondered what it would be like to have a heart. “So this is ware you chose to waste your time?” Blackheart jumped “I’m sorry Tenacity! I am just… uh… well… “ He cowered under the eyes of the Invader Queen “stop fooling around and follow me, I need you for something important” and with that she walked out of the Back-Ally-Bar leaving him shocked “I need you?” and quickly he followed

Emperor the leader of the Invaders was bored, he had just finished beating the stuffing out of his fellows in Grand Cathedral “This is not far… I am born for the front lines of battlefields” he spoke to no one as he walked back and forth in the Metal Forest “I need to do something…” for Emperor who was a single minded workaholic being stuck in Grand Cathedral was the ultimate pain, no sound, no movement and nothing to do. “I’ll go see my Queen... no... Dark Infineon said to stay here but” after waiting for a long time he bite into his right arm, sinking his teeth deep as he used the pain to clear his mind.

No much of a update… my family is still in town and they don’t seam to understand that I have a lock on my door for a resin…

and this is KizerZin saying... I fail at failing!
Last edited by KizerZin on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It is cowered, not coward. Other than a few little mistakes it was good. Uh, and dark, maybe?

I know what it's like to have nobody understand what a lock means, too. I feel your pain...
My characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

thank you! and if it makes you feel better Grape will save Peanut from Claws

if you feel bad for peanut... just wait until you see what happens to King~

"Take away a man’s life, books, music, and basically everything that distracts him and you leave him with only himself and his thoughts and that is the worst punishment you can give anyone”-The Suffering
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

-----------------------------------Chapter 5----------------------------------------------

Peanut had given up all hope as the red Bunny appeared from the shadows in front of him. Claws looked down at him with a massive smile “see no one is going to save you cuz you are un…” the Clown trend sharply but too late “BROOM!” Grape zoomed into the hallway jabbing the end of the handle of the broom into Claws’s stomach successfully knocking the wind out of him “TO” she swung it up smacking him in the jaw “THE” the Angered Cat thrust forward hitting the Mad Bunny in the throat causing him to stumble back “FACE!!!” like a huge flyswatter Grape swung the broom swatting Claws to the floor. The room was silent as peanut waited for the Red bunny to counterattack but nothing happens “Peanut! Are you hurt?” she helped him to his feet “I’m fine… just shaken… and… He’s GONE!” The dog jumped as he looked for his tormenter only to stop as Grape placed a paw on his shoulder “I think we better go to a safe place quickly…” and with that they ware off just as the sun started to set.

At the park Fox and King ware laying on the side of a tree “anything fun happen to day?” Fox asked his short companion “no… “ was all he got back, both trend there heads as a third pet waked up “hello… ah… Fox?” it was Blackheart. Fox got up “welcome Blackheart!” King opened his mouth but was cut off be Fox elbowing him “shhhh… his is very touchy about his name” The Bunny came closer “ I wish to thank you for helping me back there” the taller Dog gave a smile “it was nothing, I love to help someone in need like that” King just rolled his eyes. Blackheart did not wish to do this, he can see the wonderful friendship they had, the string connected their hearts ware strong but if this means Tenacity would like him more then… “so tell me…” he look between the two “how long have you bean dating?” and then a wall had just form between Fox and King.

Behind a asteroid spying on Dark Infineon was Great Kitsune, he know the Dragon would fall asleep soon thanks to his old age and then the multi-tail fox can make his move “please be safe Bino…” he knew Dark Infineon would not stop at just peanut…

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm slow...

And this is KizerZin saying... "This is War. In War there are only two rules:
Rule One: People die.
Rule Two: You can't change Rule One."
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very interesting. So how long has Bino been The Great Kitsune's avatar? That was a surprise.

Can't wait for the next update, though.
My characters