Housepets: Matt

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Samson

Re: Housepets: Matt

Post by Samson »

You have crafted a very original, well written, and interesting perspective with your story.
You are taking the characters in a marvelous new direction and I really like the situations you have them face;
would you please continue this?
Your characters have very consistent emotions and feelings that make them convincing. You create well constructed complexity in their personalities.
Very nice job Karlos. Congratulations.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Samson wrote:You have crafted a very original, well written, and interesting perspective with your story.
You are taking the characters in a marvelous new direction and I really like the situations you have them face;
would you please continue this?
Your characters have very consistent emotions and feelings that make them convincing. You create well constructed complexity in their personalities.
Very nice job Karlos. Congratulations.
And I'm really glad that you enjoy my fanfic.
It's not easy to give to characters a personality, especially when you weren't writing for a long time. I always imaginate to be them - think, act and feel like the person you've created.
It's easier when it comes to the characters that you've created. But it's different when you come to characters you take from a story that your fanfic bases on. My goal is to keep them strict to the comic, also adding a little of my invention but with caution. I'm always afraid to commit OOC.
Samson wrote:would you please continue this?
Don't worry. After reading your comment that is very constructive and motivating, there's no way to stop. Especially when I know that a lot of people enjoy reading it and they count on me to give them more ;)
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

I'm sorry guys. I won't be able to update today. I was on a New Year party and I'm still very tired. It's impossible for me to write in such situation. And it will be better if I'll write a new chapter fully rested.

So I will update tomorrow.

Once again, Happy New Year :) I hope it will be a good year for all of you.
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Eh, it's fine,really. As the old saying goes, Leave 'em wanting more!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Karl

Post by Karl »

7. Roommate

Dad, have you lost your mind completely?!?

Matt was really annoyed. He was breathing heavily through his nose and was giving a deadly glare to his parents. He looked on Bino for a moment with disgust and returned his glare towards his father.

“I knew that you will come up with a stupid idea again…” He said with a cold tone, trying to not shout loud from anger. “…but this… this is way too much. I don’t want any animal to live under our roof!

Mr. Sternfeld stepped closer.

“Matt, but you always wanted a dog.” He said with a surprise in his voice. “You even threatened us that you will run away from home because I didn’t want to agree on a dog. So I don’t understand. You finally got what you wanted and you’re angry?”

“Dad, that was years ago if you haven’t noticed.” Matt explained with his hand on his forehead. “My likes have changed since then. But I shouldn’t be surprised since you don’t give a care about my life.”

Mr. Sternfeld frowned. He did not like what his son was saying. He started to feel anger.

“It would be easier to know anything about you if you weren’t sitting in your room and riding your computer all days!”

“Oh, so now you’re trying to blame me for your parental failures?” Matt tried to bounce the ball as he put his hands on his chest, pointing on himself.

The atmosphere was starting to heat up. Matt and Mr. Sternfeld were exchanging their glares. If it was possible, both of them would fire lightnings from their eyes that would collide.

Bino was staring on both of them as they were arguing, with his mouth opened slightly. He was holding his basket in both of his paws. He was feeling like he was inside of a hot cauldron. He also didn’t know why but… it was kinda reminding him something.

Bino blinked once and turned his gaze to Mrs. Sternfeld, who was just standing there with her hands placed under her ribs.

“Um, excuse me?” He pulled Mrs. Sternfeld’s dress, dragging her attention on himself.

Mrs. Sternfeld leaned forward to Bino with a smile.

“Yes sweetie?” She asked with voice full of heartiness.

Bino felt a slight tickle in his stomach. He didn’t know what was worse - two guys that were telling each other their frustration and discontent, or this woman who had a weird gaze and was smiling like a plastic Barbie doll.

“Err, are they… I mean… do they always…” He tried to point with his head on Matt and Mr. Sternfeld.

Mrs. Sternfeld looked for a moment on them and then she returned her gaze to Bino.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie.” She said with a calm and cheerful voice, making Bino to feel uncomfortable again. “Boys often solve their problems like that. It’s good that they share their problems with each other like a father and son should. Don’t you agree sweetie?”

Bino raised one of his eyesbrows. He wanted to ask another question, but from his lips came out something like “Umm”. Then he turned his glance towards the flashpoint.

I don’t want this thing here!” Matt said, his veins were visible on his temples. “I hate animals! They’re stupid and nasty!

“Listen to me Matthew…”

DON’T CALL ME MATTHEW!!” Matt got annoyed as his father called him by his full name.

Don’t interrupt me when I’m talking to you boy!” Mr. Sternfeld shook his finger at him. “You don’t have any influence on this anyways. I bought Bino and he’s going to live with us. And you’re going to take care of him, do you want it or not.”

“You and your parental stuff again…” Matt rolled his eyes.

“Matt, I’m sick of watching you how you sit in your room all the time! You barely go outside to inhale some fresh air! And you don’t even have any friends…”

“Friends? I don’t need such people who are called friends.” Matt crossed his arms and was glaring. “Friends are for those who are weak and can’t take care for themselves.”

“Matt, you can’t become a social outcast…” Mr. Sternfeld tried to explain. “If you won’t have any friends, you will end up alone and no one will help you when you will be in need.”

*pffff* - was all that came out from Matt’s lips. He hung his head like he was standing in front of a firing squad. He had enough of this conversation and was hoping that his dad will shut up so he can go to his room and lock himself there.

“That’s why I bought a dog for you.” Mr. Sternfeld continued. “Since your contacts with your contemporaries are not going too well, I thought a dog will be the best option. After all, dog is man’s best friend.”

“Alright, you’ve finished?” Matt said with an arrogant tone. “I wanna go to my room and seal my ears with my headphones.”

Mr. Sternfeld wiped the sweat from his forehead. He accepted that the current situation is not easy for his son and it will be better to quit the conversation.

“Yeah. But since you’re going to your room, take Bino with you. He will be sleeping there.”

Anger returned to Matt’s body, but this time it was more powerful. His hands were shaking and his face was red like a hot iron.

NEVER!” He yelled. Then, he pointed his finger at Bino who had his eyes wide open. “I WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS SMELLY AND HAIRY FLEABAG TO ENTER MY ROOM! NO ANIMAL WILL PUT HIS FOOT IN MY PLACE OF FREEDOM!

Matt then run quickly upstairs. There was a slam of the door.

There was a very uncomfortable silence. Bino, Mr. and Mrs. Sternfeld were looking where Matt was standing few minutes ago.

“Hey, mister?” Bino was the first one who broke the silence.

Mr. Sternfeld was not responding.

“Um, Mr. Sternsomething?” Bino asked once again.

Mr. Sternfeld blinked and shook his head slightly, like he just woke up from a deep sleep. Then he turned his glance to Bino.

“I don’t want to break this moment full of tension, but… he…” Bino pointed up the stairs. “Is this guy my new dad?”

Mr. Sternfeld blinked once again.

“Dad? What do you mean?”

“Huh? What do I mean?” Bino crossed his arms. “You’re an alien or something? He is supposed to be my owner. So it makes him my dad, right?”

Slowly Mr. Sternfeld was realizing what Bino had on his mind. When he was outside, he noticed once that pets in Babylon Gardens were reffering to their owners as mom and dad. For him, the person from a different place where are different habits, it was something new.

But even if not looking on this, it was still hard for Mr. Sternfeld to answer on Bino’s question. Matt was a teenager. Word ‘teenager’ and ‘dad’ were not matching. He turned his face towards his wife but when he glanced on her smile and empty eyes, he realized it was pointless to seek any help in her. So Mr. Sternfeld only scratched his head.

“Well, I think we can say that Matt is your… dad.” He said finally.

“Alright. Then I guess I have to go up there.” Bino tightened his grip on his basked and went towards stairs.

And when Bino was walking up, Mr. Sternfeld called him:

“You have to be easy on your new owner.” He said to Bino who was now standing on the step. “This situation is a little hard for him and he needs some time to adapt. Also be careful when you talk to him. He has a very difficult temper.”

Bino nodded. Then, he proceeded to go upstairs.

When Bino disappeared from Mr. Sternfeld’s eyesight, he turned to his wife.

“Think our son will get used to it hon?”

Mrs. Sternfeld faced her husband with a questioning glance.

“Get used to what?” She asked, like she didn’t knew what was going on here.

Mr. Sternfeld only moved his hand across his face.

“Never mind… I’ll go fetch something from the fridge.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Madhouse - was Bino’s thought about his new home. He was slowly walking upstairs, with his basket in his paws.

He was also thinking about the person who was supposed to be his dad from now on.

In his opinion, he was looking differently from all the parents he had seen before. They’re not wearing strange things on their wrists. They’re supposed to be a lethal weapon since they have spikes? And they don’t wear a black T-shirt with a burning skull on chest.

And what’s with his fur on his head? It looks like it encountered a lawn mower.

He sure was different from his ex-dad. He looked a lot younger too.

He wondered what kind of life awaits him now? Will it be different from the one he had in his previous home. He will be allowed to dig holes in the garden and to keep his squeaky toys in living room?

At least he stayed in Babylon Gardens and Fido won’t get his position of a chairdog of GODC. That, in his opinion, was satisfying.

Bino’s thoughts came to an end when he finally went upstairs. He looked around. A door with a symbol of hazardous materials have caught his attention.

This must be it.” He thought to himself.

He went closer to the doors and knocked few times.

There was no reply.

Bino knocked again.

Go away!” He heard a sound coming from other side.

“Hey, I’m supposed to live here!” Bino said with annoyance.

I don’t care!” The voice replied. “I won’t let you sleep in my room! It belongs to me!

Bino have pushed the handle. He tried to open the doors, but something was preventing him to do it.

“Seems I don’t have a choice.” Bino said to himself. He make a distance and put his basket on the floor. Then, he rushed toward the doors. He hit them with his arm with force.

The doors haven’t opened, but there was a sound of a body that felt on the ground. Bino pushed the handle and he was able to enter.

But he closed the door fast and supported himself on the nearby wall. He felt that his head was spinning.

“Man, someone died there or what?!” Bino said as he tried to regain control over his body.

Bino needed few seconds to feel better. He knew that it won’t be easy, but he had to enter this room. He went back to pick up his basket. Then, he inhaled a lot of air and he opened the door again.

A wave of stuffy air have striked him. Bino tried to wave his hand to dispel the stuffiness. He was looking for a window.

There was one near bed and one near a wardrobe. Bino decided quickly to open the one near bed. He stepped towards it, passing Matt who was laying on the floor and was rubbing back of his head.

When Bino opened the window, he felt like he was standing in front of a vacuum. The stuffiness that was filling the entire room was now being sucked outside, slowly being replaced by fresh and cold air.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Bino heard Matt’s voice behind him. He turned around and saw his new owner who was slowly standing up.

Bino placed his paw on his hip.

“I can’t believe you were able to survive here.” Bino commented the stuffiness that was in the room few seconds ago. “I won’t be surprised if your brain is already damaged.”

Bino then looked around the room.

The entire place was looking like a den of drunkards. Clothes and other stuff were everywhere - pair of socks on a wheelchair, open pages of various comics and CD’s all over the floor, dirty dishes, some leftovers of food and posters with really scary looking guys, all were attached awry to walls.

The ceiling was placed low. All walls were painted red. The furniture were from clear wood. Only bedclothes were matching the color of walls. On a desk that was opposite to bed was standing a monitor from a computer, almost covered by dishes, rubbish and empty bottles.

“Wow, Max is a prince of cleanliness compared to you.”

“You don’t like something you fleabag?” Matt leaned forward Bino and looked into his eyes. “This is my kingdom. And I won’t force you to stay here. I’ll be even glad if you won’t be here.

“Sorry, no deal”. Bino replied with his eyes half lidded. “That guy down there told me that I have to sleep here.”

No! I don’t agree on that!” Matt was on his rampage again. “I don’t want to share my room with a stupid mutt! GO AWAY!!” He pointed his finger at the entrance.

“Well, no problem but… what about the guy down there?” Bino pointed his finger on the floor.

Matt knew that Bino was talking about his father. He was shaking his fist and wanted to tell something. But he only placed his hands on his head and walked to his bed.

“I’m starting to have a headache…” He said calmly this time and sat on the bed, still with his hands placed on his head and supporting his ankles on his thighs. He let out a long sigh and drifted into his thoughts.

Bino was looking on Matt for a moment. He decided that it will be better to leave him alone for now.

He looked around the room for a place where he can put his basket. It was really hard because of the rubbish that was everywhere.

He couldn’t believe that someone can live in such mess. For Bino, organization and order were priorities. Clutter was his enemy. But he had no choice. He must sleep here.

Finally, he found a place that suited him. There was some room between a window and a wardrobe. He was walking there like he was on a minefield, trying to avoid all objects that were under his feet. When he finally got there, he put his basket near the window and he lay on it.

Thanks to the ceiling that was placed low, Bino was able to see what was outside the window while laying in his basket. He liked that. He also had a view on the place where was Matt’s bed.

Suddenly Bino’s stomach growled. He started to feel hungry. He rubbed his belly and looked on Matt. He stood up and walked toward him.

When Bino approached Matt, the boy was still sitting in same position, breathing slightly. Bino placed his paw on Matt’s knee and shook it a little.

“Look dad, I’m starving. Can you give me something to eat?”

“Don’t call me dad…” Matt said like a robot, not even looking on Bino.

“Okay, but I’m hungry!” Bino said louder. “I want to eat!”

“Like I care about it!” Matt was glaring at Bino as his fists were near his face. “You can’t just go to the kitchen and take food by yourself!”

“But you’re my dad!” Bino was insisting. “You’re supposed to feed me!”

Matt stood up rapidly.

I will go insane if this will continue!” Matt was waving his hands in air as he was going towards exit. “All what I needed is to be accost by a whiner! I already had to deal with my stupid brother! Will this ever end?!

As Matt approached the door, he opened them. But on the other side was his father.

“Sorry that I bug you son.” Mr. Sternfeld said to Matt. “I know that Bino is acquainting to his new home, but I think you should walk him out first.”

“Uh, what for?” Matt asked while frowning. “We do have a bathroom, right?” Then Matt turned his face to Bino, who had his paws on his hips and was glaring at him. “Hey dog! Use the bathroom if you need to!”

Bino was starting to get really angry. His new owner was not only a muddler and did not want to give him food. He also wanted to defile the item that he uses to drink water.

That was too much for him.

“I want to go outside!” Bino demanded with his paws clenched. “I don’t want to be in this garbage anymore! I want to go out where’s fresh air!!

Matt turned his gaze to his father.

“But dad-“

Mr. Sternfeld have showed Matt a leash that he was holding in his hand.

“Well son, you have a dog so it’s your duty to go with him for a walk” He said with a smirk.

“Oh come on dad, he’s-“

Mr. Sternfeld’s glare of terror have changed Matt’s mind rapidly. There was no use and only capitulation was an option.

“Fine, fine…” He said with a resigned voice. He took the leash from his father and turned his face to Bino again. “We’re going outside chowderhead…”

(A/N)

School starts again tomorrow for me. Break is over :/ And what is worst, my semester will soon end and I will have to work hard. And that means I will have to sit in black room whole night and fight to rent an atelier.
Also I’ve promised to myself that I will work harder this year. If I want to become a good photographer, I must stop being lazy.
And I also hope that 2011 will be a good year for all of you : )
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Wow, that family cannot handle stress of any kind.

Good luck with your studies, Karlos, and Happy Birthday!

Also, great update.
My characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

All Matt and Bino need is someone that they can both hate… like Fido!

Matt looks out side and see Fido “it’s that stupid police dog again!”
Bino “that’s my brother.”
Matt ”your bother is a Self-righteous moron”
Bino “tell me about it, he is always strutting around telling everyone what to do”
Fido rings the doorbell “I hope Bino is ok here…”
Matt and Bino open that door and, -

Now THAT is what I call a good family fun~
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Matt has some serious anger issues. Although he and Bino should get along fine, once he gets past the fact that Bino's a dog.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Tha Housedog wrote:Matt has some serious anger issues. Although he and Bino should get along fine, once he gets past the fact that Bino's a dog.
Matt should get past the fact that he is HIMSELF
Karl

Post by Karl »

valerio wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:Matt has some serious anger issues. Although he and Bino should get along fine, once he gets past the fact that Bino's a dog.
Matt should get past the fact that he is HIMSELF

Matt has a hot temper. He gets annoyed easily and is impatient. Also he is egoistic, rude and unfriendly for other people - especially for pets.
I'm a bookworm!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The worst punishment for Bino is that he's going to stink like a teenager's room for days to come, heh!
Karl

Post by Karl »

8. There’s no water on the desert

Matt’s life started to turn into nightmare .

It all began when he was forced to change his abode. No one asked for his opinion, does he want to live somewhere else. No one cared how did he feel about this situation. In Matt’s opinion, he was treated like an item that can be move from one place to another.

He had no friends in Chicago. But it did not matter to him. It was his ground. He was living there for years. He knew every place: every bar, every alley, every shop. His home was his little world. His room – his own kingdom where he was the king.

But his world has been taken away from him and there’s no chance to get it back. Matt found himself in a different environment. He felt like an alien that arrived on a planet that was inhabited by different species.

Worst thing was that Babylon Gardens is a pet friendly community.

Matt hated all kinds of animals. But pets were on top of his list of hatred. He had a inner scrapie each time he had seen one. For him, pets were stupid, useless and shabby.

Babylon Gardens were disgusting in his opinion. Seeing all those people who were happy and were playing various games with their pets was just making him sick. A place of happiness and where family dreams come true was not suiting him.

That’s why Matt was avoiding coming out from his new house. He preferred to stay in his room and drift into depths of his mind, where no one was telling him what to do and he could do there whatever he wanted.

However, his territory that he established has been invaded by an enemy.

And the worst thing was that it was a dog…

- - - - - - - - - -

ARRGH!” Bino was squirming and was holding the leash with both of his paws. “Not so hard! You will choke me!

Matt was in front and was pulling the leash with force. Bino could barely keep with him and was panting heavily as he was being pulled by his new owner.

“Stop whining and walk faster!” Matt hissed. He was angry on his dad who have forced him to walk out the dog.

Bino tried to fight. He wasn’t on a leash for a very long time and he wasn’t pleased with that. Especially that he couldn’t breathe. His legs were scraping across the asphalt, but he couldn’t stop Matt. He was too strong for him.

“H..Hey!” Bino tried to say something as he was trying to pull his collar from his neck with his hand. “You don’t have to keep me on leash! I can walk by myself!”

Matt have stopped. At first, Bino thought that his words were successful. But he was wrong. Matt came closer to him, bent down and pulled the leash near Bino’s collar so the dog could directly look into his eyes.

“Oh, and what am I hearing?” Matt begun to say. “First, you tell me that you cannot go to the kitchen because I have to feed you personally. When I told you to use the bathroom, you wanted to go outside. Now when I’m treating you as every owner should when he walks his dog out, you have something against a leash and you want to walk freely?”

When Bino was looking deep into Matt’s eyes, he could see there anger.

“If you don’t know already, pets don’t have to be on their leashes in Babylon Gardens.” Bino replied with a glare. No one can order around a ringleader like that. “So just quit this circus and uncouple this thing off my collar! It annoys me!

Matt raised his eyebrows a bit. He didn’t expect such reply from a pet. He got annoyed even further.

“I don’t care do you have rights or not.” Matt said with a stronger voice this time. “There where I lived, all pets had to be on their leashes. So I won’t be making any exceptions, even here. You’re my property now and you will be doing what I will tell you to do, do you like it or not. Now let’s go. I wanna go back to my house as soon as possible.”

Word “property” echoed in Bino’s mind. This made him feel uncomfortable at first. But then, deep in his soul, anger was beginning to form. He haven’t felt anything like that even when he had argues with his previous dad.

He started to dislike his new dad. He started to believe that he fell victim to a real jerk.

But on the other hand, Bino knew that he can’t do anything. Still, Matt is his owner. And as a dog, he must respect that. All he could do was to glare and snort.

Matt and Bino were continuing their walk. But this time, Matt was not pulling the leash and Bino was able to keep up with him. But Bino was still angry at him.

They were walking for five minutes and none of them have said any word. Bino was feeling offended and he didn’t even want to look on Matt. But suddenly Bino felt an urge to say something.

“You know what dad? You’re a real jerk. For a human.”

Matt hissed. He hated when Bino was referring to him as dad. Not to mention being called a jerk…

“Don’t call me dad.” He said coldly, not even turning his gaze to Bino. “It makes me feel so old…”

“Hey, then what are you?” Bino said with annoyance in his voice. “You’re my owner, right? So technically you’re my dad, stupid!”

“Just call me Matt, ok?” The boy replied. “And if you dare to call me stupid again…”

“Matt?” Bino said with astonished voice. “But… I can’t call you by your name, dad. It’s against the dog etiquette! And every dog is obligated to respect it! I’ve created it after all…

“You can call me by my name.”

“But technically…”

I’m giving you the grand permission.” Matt was becoming impatient. He had enough of this conversation.

Silence was between them again.

But not for long.

“But this other guy in our house…” Bino started the conversation again. “… you refer to him as dad. How is that possible?”

“Because he is my dad…”

“But he can’t be your dad!” Bino raised his hands from annoyance. “You’re a human! And humans are not considered as pets! That’s against the laws of nature!”

Matt’s head was almost like a pot. There was a hot water inside that was ready to boil over.

He was losing his patience. He covered his face with his hands and then he slowly moved his fingers across his hair.

He is my biological father!” He said in rage. “I was born thanks to him and my mom! They raised me and I’m still living with them! I’m not their pet or something, you want to offend me?! I’m just their son! Now you get it?! Geez!” When he finished his last sentence, he added quietly under his nose: “Dogs… they’re all stupid…

Bino’s sensitive ears have intercepted Matt’s words. He suddenly stopped in one place with his arms crossed. Matt have looked behind himself.

“Now what’s your problem?” He asked, his voice filled with annoyance.

“Dogs are not stupid!” Bino have started his speech. He placed his hand on his chest and raised his head like a prince. “We ,dogs, are the most wonderful and noble beings that exist on this planet. From ancient times, dogs are standing alongside mankind. We were always defending houses, properties and presidents. We held traditions that we pass on every generation. We have powers that a man can only dream about, like enchanted sense of smell, ability to chew rawhide bones…and most important - we can wag our tails when we feel happy, while you are only able to smile.”

Matt came closer to Bino.

“Yes, they are!” He said with his fist in front . “All dogs are stupid! You’re a very good example for my theory! Your way of talk is stupid, Your flat and dangling ears are stupid, this whisk you call a “tail” is stupid… bah, even when I look into your false and empty eyes I can see pure stupidity there!”

I am not stupid!” Bino have stamped his foot on the ground. “I’m the smartest dog in this neighborhood!

Yes, you are stupid!” Matt said louder.

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

NO!

YES!

Matt then realized what he was doing. He looked around him to see is anyone watching. He was thankful that no one was outside. He only waved his hand from annoyance and continued walking.

Bino smirked under his nose. He started to enjoy playing on his new owner’s nerves.

“By the way,” Bino continued the conversation, making Matt to be displeased even further. “I heard that your dad is calling you Matthew instead of Matt. How so?”

“Matthew is my full name.” Matt tried to reply as normally as possible. “But I prefer being called Matt. So call me Matt. Not Matthew.”

“Why not?” Bino was pressing on him.

“Because I hate when someone calls me by my full name!” Matt replied with anger this time.

Bino grinned. That’s what he wanted to hear.

“Ah, so you hate when someone calls you by your full name.” He said playfully. “I know someone who also hates that. And I was enjoying it when he was getting annoyed because of that. Do you know it’s so much fun watching this, Matthew?

Matt have stopped once again and glared at Bino.

“Call me Matthew once again…” He said slowly, “… and I will force you to eat this leash.” He shook the leash in front of Bino’s eyes.

Bino only stuck out his tongue, like a little child that wanted to annoy his mother.

“I’m getting tired of this.” Matt said with his eyes half-lidded. “Let’s just find a tree so you can do your business and we can go back home.”

Bino looked around. There was one tree near the local park.

“Maybe there?” He pointed his finger at a tree.

As they approached the tree, Bino turned to Matt and pointed on his collar.

“I will go there alone. I don’t need your company.” He said, pointing his finger on the snap fastener that was keeping the leash connected to his collar.

Matt uncoupled the snap fastener and Bino was free to walk to the tree. When Bino was standing near the tree, he turned to Matt and glared at him.

“I still have dignity, you know.” He said with his hands on his hips.

Matt only snorted and turned around. He crossed his arms and was waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting…

Waiting…

He felt that someone tapped his shoulders. He turned around and looked down on Bino, who had his arms crossed.

“Done?” Matt asked.

“No.” Bino’s reply have surprised Matt. “This tree is already occupied. We need to find other.”

Matt blinked.

“Eh?” Was all that came from his mouth.

“Someone already used this tree.” Bino explained “I need a tree that is fresh.”

Matt glanced at the tree with his eyes wide opened. Then, his glance returned to Bino. He frowned.

“It’s just a tree.” He pointed at it with his open hand.

“Well sorry, but all dogs must respect the territory rules.” Bino said, rolling his eyes. “If a tree is occupied, I must find one that was not touched.”

Oh come on, you can’t just pee on it?!” Matt was now in rage. He couldn’t believe in what was now happening. A simple stroll was never so complicated. “it’s just a stupid tree!

I said that I can’t!” Bino remained stubbornly on his beliefs. “For us, dogs, it’s not just a tree! It’s a symbol! A border! If someone has already taken this tree, I cannot use it! I will break the rules of nature if I will do something to it!

Matt’s hands were shaking. The demanded to land on Bino’s neck so they can squish it. In his eyes was a desire for murder.

But he decided to stay calm.

Fine.” His voice was filled with venom. “Let’s go find another tree…”

- - - - - - - - - -

They have found another tree. But it was occupied as well.

There was third, fourth, fifth, sixth…

Totally they have checked 56 trees and 25 bushes.

Matt was close to lunacy. He thought that if the next tree they will find will be occupied too, he will approach it and start hitting it with his bare fists.

But after so many minutes of searching, Bino finally found a tree that was fresh and untouched. For the first time since he moved into this neighborhood, Matt felt really happy.

Bino was standing under a tree and was glaring at his new owner. Matt understood what his glare was meaning and he turned around.

While waiting, Matt was thinking: what to do with this stupid dog?

Maybe he should tie his leash to a lantern and leave him? Many people around the world are doing this to get rid of their pets.

No, bad idea. Someone would find him and this accident would be reported on the police, and then his dad would knew. Better not mess with dad’s wrath.

Abandon him in the woods then?

No. He had enough of trees for today.

Put him into the box and send him to New Guinea?

Right, like he has enough cash…

Matt realized that there’s no escape from this uncomfortable situation. He was chained to Bino forever. His entire life will be different now. Worse. Annoying. Full of dog fur and dry food.

But the worst thing in all of this was that this dog dared to talk back to him! Every pet must obey it’s master! How can this be happening?!

Matt have let out a sigh. He looked around.

There was a guy on a red bike, riding along the street. To the handlebar was attached a basked. Inside, a little cat was sitting and was enjoying the ride. Under a villa was a camp full of Disney-like creatures. A pair of birds was making a nest on a-

Wait, hold on.

A camp full of Disney-like creatures under a villa?

What the heck?

One of the windows opened and a rabbit have showed himself. His ears were folded.

ALL HAIL THE OPENER OF WAYS!!! Everyone in the camp yelled in unison.

Leave me alone!” The rabbit said with a thrilled voice. “This is not funny anymore! Go away!

A raccoon came out from the crowd and kneeled under the window. He raised his clasped hands, like he was going to pray.

“O Opener of Ways, a terrible sorrow is in my heart!” He said with a pleading tone. There was sadness in his eyes. “I found two dustbins, but both of them were empty! I have nothing to eat and I’m feeling hunger! What shall I do, great Opener of Ways?”

“Err… go look for another dustbin?” The rabbit replied, scratching his ear. “Here are many houses around here. I’m sure one of them has a dustbin with trash.”

The raccoon’s eyes were wide and glassy. He moved his hands across his face.

“I haven’t thought about that!” He said. “Only your wisdom could foreseen this! Thank you, o Opener of Ways!”

ALL HAIL TO THE ETERNAL DAWN!!!

“I’m done. Can we go home so I can get some food? I’m starving!” Bino said as he was standing near Matt.

But Matt was not listening. His eyes were busy with looking on madness that were before them. Bino looked in the same direction.

The rabbit only hung his head. He slowly went inside and closed the window. The woodland critters returned to their businesses in the camp.

Bino placed his hands on his hips.

“Feh, those barbarians again…” He said. “They’re so stubborn. Like they don’t already know who is the real leader of this neighborhood…”

Bino was jealous. The Opener of Ways, known privately as Zach Arbelt, had his own worshippers. Only one word from Zach and the woodland critters were ready to blindly obey him. Despite that Bino was the chairdog of the Good Ol’ Dogs Club, the club members were not treating him like a god. So Bino was afraid that one day Zach can overthrow him and he will become the ringleader of Babylon Gardens.

But then, Bino’s nose have twitched. A delightful aroma of baked marshmallows were going through his nasal passages. His belly grumbled. It demanded food.

“Food!” Bino said with enthusiasm. “Let’s go get some!”

“Wha, hey!” Matt wanted to stop Bino, but it was too late. He was already running towards the camp that was under the Arbelt household.

Matt only let out a sigh and slowly walked in the direction where Bino had ran to.

(A/N)

I’m recently moving to a new house. When I was packing some old books that are going to land in the basement, I’ve noticed an old copy-book. When I’ve opened it, I was really surprised.
When I was 12 years old, I had an urge to write a fantasy book. It was supposed to be about a boy that gained a very powerful sword and he left his home to seek for his destiny.
I felt moved. It’s an element of those times when I was already discovering world. Entire life and knowledge was laying before me. And my dreams were in my backpack.
However, I couldn’t believed that I was writing such rubbish! It made me laugh at the same time. Such moments are precious.
Of course, the copy-book will land into my archives. But it will be deep. Very deep inside of it. So I can discover it again in future. Or maybe it will be someone else. Who knows?
Last edited by Karl on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very good update, Karlos. Matt is really starting to soften up,huh? Pretty soon Bino will get him to crack a smile!

Nice little story about your childhood. I'm sure it was good for a twelve year old! :)
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I told you Matt'd eventually soften up.
Karlos's impressive writing skills make this a very enjoyable read that actually makes me feel bad for Matt. Your writing is good enough to make me feel emotions for a character, and that says something. *Thumbs up*
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Every time I think I can’t love this story anymore…

“Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief”
valerio

Post by valerio »

'Soften up'? More like defeated, resigned, discomforted, annihilated...and still thinking vengeance.
Heh, Karlos, when you wrote 'villa' my eyes shone up, but it was incredibly funny, seen by Matt and Bino's perspective.
And YAY for Bino standing up for doggy pride and dignity! :mrgreen:
Karl

Post by Karl »

copper wrote:Nice little story about your childhood. I'm sure it was good for a twelve year old! :)

Yeah, I guess that (A/N) slowly turns into a mini blog. But maybe it's because I'm friendly towards other people and I like to share my thoughts with others.
Tha Housedog wrote:Karlos's impressive writing skills make this a very enjoyable read that actually makes me feel bad for Matt. Your writing is good enough to make me feel emotions for a character, and that says something. *Thumbs up*

Oh wow. I don't know what to say xD
I'm doing my best to make readers have emotions, especially for characters. But also, sometimes I'm placing readers in their skin, so they can feel what this character was feeling in this moment and in this place.
But still, I need to work hard to be a good fic writer. There are some writers on this forum who are really good and I must work really hard on my technique if I want to be their equal.
But I really appreciate your words. They are very motivating.
KizerZin wrote:Every time I think I can’t love this story anymore…

“Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief”

XD
valerio wrote:Heh, Karlos, when you wrote 'villa' my eyes shone up, but it was incredibly funny, seen by Matt and Bino's perspective.

The reason why I used word "villa" is because of this strip.
Panel 2,3,4. Notice the perspective.
The perspective forces you to look on the house from the ground. That makes the house (in my opinion) to look huge. Not to mention this cool veranda under Zach. It just makes you feel that this house looks really well.
I'm a bookworm!
Samson

Post by Samson »

A dark entity surrounded by cute little animals. Oh my. What a twist, and left open by such a marvelous cliffhanger.
I love this scenario you've conjured for Bino, Karlos. Please update soon. The anticipation is making me twitch.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Samson wrote:A dark entity surrounded by cute little animals. Oh my. What a twist, and left open by such a marvelous cliffhanger.
I love this scenario you've conjured for Bino, Karlos. Please update soon. The anticipation is making me twitch.

I hope I will be able to, because I'm moving to my new house and I'm preparing for semestral checkups :)
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

I'm really sorry guys, but this week there will be no update : (

Two reasons:

1) I've recently moved into my new house. And I have a lot of work. I need to unpack everything, clean, move a lot of stuff, organize and I need to go to the other end of the town for rest of my stuff. So I have some work here.

2) Soon my semester comes to an end and I will have a check up on my works. I have to archive all of my photos and segregate them in cathegories and correct some photos in PS. Plus, I need to print all of my photos and scan my Op Art, Collage and my drawings for Compsositions. Not to mention my presentation that must be made in CorelDraw : /

So as you see, a lot of stuff is on my head currently. So for now I need to mainly focus on my photographic school and organize myself in my new house. Duties first, then fun.

I'm really sorry : (
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

No need to be sorry. We understand that life gets in the way sometimes. Really, I am just glad you are setting your priorities right. I hope
you do well on your review! :D
My characters
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

copper wrote:No need to be sorry. We understand that life gets in the way sometimes. Really, I am just glad you are setting your priorities right. I hope
you do well on your review! :D
This. We can wait, don't worry. Just get your other stuff done and update when you're ready. :D
valerio

Post by valerio »

'sorry'? You made us happy all the way with this ficcie so far. Now take care of yourself and the stuff. A happy writer makes for a good ficcie. See ya!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Next week update will be for sure. Maybe it will be updated more often since I will have a break for two weeks.
I'm a bookworm!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Karlos wrote:Thanks :)
Next week update will be for sure. Maybe it will be updated more often since I will have a break for two weeks.
UBERYAY :D :D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I don't think I could take the epicness of more frequent updates! Wait a sec...

Please disregard that last statement. I don't care if I do end up unconscious on the floor... :lol:
My characters
Karl

Post by Karl »

copper wrote:I don't think I could take the epicness of more frequent updates! Wait a sec...

Please disregard that last statement. I don't care if I do end up unconscious on the floor... :lol:

Oh my. I wouldn't want you to faint xD
Since I will have free time for two weeks, I think I will be able to write more. I would actually update more often, but I spend most of my time in school this semester + nights in atelier/blackroom. I don't even have enough time to jump out and do some photos for my lessons. So we can say that those two weeks will be a "special event" ;)
But that's a long way for now. I will have to survive this week. In 11 hours I have a last test from photographic chemistry. And chemistry was never my good companion : /
I'm a bookworm!
Karl

Post by Karl »

9. Mato Grosso under your window

The place that was once a garden was now turned into a lifeless ground. The only thing that was left from the old days was a rusty bike and a grill that was covered by fungus.

Matt was looking around with amazement. There were a lot of tents, mainly made from old blankets and other stuff that was not leaking water during rain. It reminded him of those movies where someone was trying to live with wild people in the jungle.

Only one thing was bothering him.

There were too much animals…

He wanted to leave this place as fast as possible. The presence of bambi creatures were already giving his head a waves of alerts. Not to mention that he hated anything that was cute, cuddly and had fluffy tails.

“Hey! Hey… what was his name? Hey, dog! I order you to come back!” Matt shouted loud. He couldn’t see Bino anywhere. There were too many tents and the crowd that was passing him was not helping either.

“Stupid dog!” Matt said to himself, shaking his fist. “Dogs are supposed to obey its master. Not vice versa…”

“Welcome, son of human, to our humble village. How can I help you?”

Matt turned around. His eyes grew wide after he saw what was standing behind him.

It was a deer. He had a very tall and lush antlers. Between them was something that was made from feathers, with a red gem in center of it. On his neck hung a talisman made from sharp fangs.

“And what kind of freak are you?” Matt asked, commenting the deer’s outfit.

“I am the shaman of this village.” The deer bowed before Matt. “I am the chosen one, the guide and messenger of the Opener of Ways. I live to fulfill his bidding and to help our people to understand his teachings.”

Matt shook his head in disbelief. He couldn’t believe this. Babylon Gardens were becoming for him weirder and weirder.

“You all are weird!” He said.

“It’s normal for you, son of human.” Shaman said with a calm voice. “A lot of people are aware of us. They believe that we seek world domination. But all we want is to spread the knowledge of the Opener of Ways, so every living being can follow the ultimate wisdom of salvation.”

“Pff well, alright.” Matt crossed his arms. “I understand that you’re some kind of sect that follows his guru and want to convert infidels who live in blindness and between lies. But I don’t get one thing. If you’re… animals who are supposed to live in the forest, then tell me, why on earth you just bumped into someone’s garden and turned it into a lair if insanity?”

The shaman smiled slightly and nodded.

“Before the Opener of Ways have opened the ancient temple, we lived in the forest for thousands of years. However, our life has changed after the Opener of Ways appeared and unsealed the chamber that was locked for centuries, fulfilling the prophecy that was passed on every generation. The new era has begun and we follow the Opener of Ways. Where is he, we are there too. It is not easy. We had to abandon our forest and our old ways of nomadic life, but we have been chosen by the Opener of Ways to follow him into the golden age, where we will find eternal happiness and we won’t get eaten by predators.”

It was too much for Matt. His skin was all pale. He placed his hand on his forehead and slowly slid it down his face. His thoughts were telling him to get the heck out of here.

“I’m looking for a dog.” Matt said with weaker voice. “He has dangling ears and a characteristic spot on his back. May know where he is? Kinda hard to move here.”

“You will find your companion in one of the tents where we gather to eat our precious meal.” The shaman replied calmly.

“And how do you know that?” Matt said with a surprised tone.

“Because he is a dog” The shaman said with a grin.

“Ye, good point…” Matt pointed his finger at the shaman. “Well, thanks then. Bye.” Matt waved his hand and turned around. He started to walk away.

“You’re welcome, son of human.” The shaman said. “And if you’re interested, you may join us later in our ceremony to show the Opener of Ways how much we love him.”

Matt placed his hands on his ears and snorted few times.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bino was rubbing his hands. Saliva was leaking down his muzzle as he was waiting for his marshmallows.

“It shall be ready soon!” The raccoon that was standing on the other side of the counter replied.

The sound of crackling marshmallows was driving him insane. His stomach demanded food, signalizing this by growls. Bino thought that if this will continue, he will get a salivation.

*SLAP!*

YEOWGH!” Bino yelped has he felt a burning pain on his shoulders. When he turned around, he saw Matt who was looking at him with his eyes filled with fire.

“What was that for?!” Bino asked as he was rubbing his back that was slapped.

“For being a dumphead!” Matt replied sarcastically. “What do you think you’re doing?! I was looking for you everywhere! Do you think you can just keep running around like a spoiled preschooler and not even ask for my permission?! ”

Bino stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms.

“Hey, I know what I’m doing alright?” Bino said with arrogant tone. “I live in this neighborhood longer than you. Besides, you know that pet abuse is punishable?”

“I don’t care!” Matt was becoming really angry. “As I said, you’re my property now! And you’re not allowed to do something without my permission! That includes walking freely!”

“Oh yeah?” Bino raised is eyebrow. His dignity was taking up. “And what if I won’t listen to you, daddy? You will force me?”

Matt’s breathing was becoming heavy. All veins in his eyes were visible. He was thinking on a sharp riposte when suddenly someone interrupted their argument.

“It’s ready!” The raccoon said with enthusiasm.

Bino rapidly forgot about Matt and quickly turned his head to the raccoon, who was holding a stick of freshly baked marshmallows in his hands. His eyes were glittering when he was looking on the stick and his tongue was dangling. He vigorously took it from the happy raccoon and showed the marshmallows to Matt.

“Aren’t they looking good?” He said with joy in his voice. “Maybe those people are blinded by Zach, but they sure know how to cook!”

Matt suddenly felt that his stomach is having a crisis. The marshmallows that Bino was holding in his hand were not looking good in his opinion. They were yellow and they had something black on them.

Matt placed his hand on his belly and bowed. His face was all green.

“Eugh, disgusting…” He said weakly.

His words offended the raccoon.

“Hey, you have any idea how hard it was to find these?” He hissed. “It took me whole day to find any good food in dustbins!”

The raccoon’s words did not help Matt to feel better. Instead, Matt’s stomach was now howling.

Matt got the strength to look up. He saw Bino with his jaws opened widely and was going to bite the marshmallows.

“NO, DON’T !!” Matt slapped Bino’s hand, causing him to drop the stick on the ground.

Bino was looking for a moment on his food that was now lying on dirty ground. He felt that his eyes were burning and his belly was growling again. He started to feel angry.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!” Bino yelled at Matt.

Matt did not replied. Instead, he grabbed Bino’s arm and pulled him as he started to walk.

“We’re getting out of here.” Matt said coldly.

BUT-

We’re getting out of here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bino had mixed emotions. He was hungry and he wanted to eat. And when he finally had a snack in his hands, his new owner slapped his hand and his delightful food fell on the ground. He was feeling anger, disappointment and grief.

It were only few hours since he have met Matt. And he already hated him.

He also didn’t like that he was pulling his arm with force.

But then, Bino started to feel upset. His old dad was holding everything with his iron fist in his house, but he would never let Bino to walk hungry. He was using a shock collar on him, but he would never force him to be on the leash.

Everyone left him. Dad sold him, showing that he didn’t care about him. Max haven’t even tried to change that. Fido probably already took full control of GODC when he wasn’t going out for few days. And Fox… he already has a new friend. At this moment, Bino was feeling… worthless.

A plan started to form in his head. Maybe it will be better to free from Matt’s grip and run far, far away. As far as possible from Babylon Gardens. From Jake, Max, Fido, Fox… and from his new cruel owner. He did not care if he will find a better place or he will be captured and put into animal shelter. All what he wanted is to be as far as possible from this place.

His thoughts were disrupted by a feeling of his arm being pulled stronger.

“Geez, move faster crybaby.” Matt said without any emotion. “I want to leave this place and go home.”

Anger was coming back to Bino.

“I’m hungry!” Bino said with grief and annoyance. “I wouldn’t be if you would let me eat my snack!”

Matt stopped and faced Bino.

“Look, hate me or whatever, I don’t care.” He said as he was looking directly into Bino’s green eyes. “But my dad would tear strips from my skin if I would brought you back sick. So be glad that this time I wasn’t a bad and egoistic teen.”

“Being sick? From what?” Bino asked with annoyance. “If you would only knew what I was chewing…”

I don’t want to hear that.”

“Anyways, I’m hungry.”

“You will eat when we get home.”

But I want to eat now!” Bino was pressing on Matt.

“You really start to annoy me!” Matt was loosing his patience. “We will get home and you will eat there! Is that such a problem for you?!”

I eat when I’m hungry!” Bino was increasing the fire. “And when I hungry, I eat! And I am hungry now so I want to eat now!

You stupid-

“Hi!”

Bino and Matt turned their heads in direction to where the voice came from.

There was a tent with tons of figures and other stuff that was looking like souvenirs. Near the counter was a cute little squirrel with green eyes and warm smile on his muzzle.

“Would you like to see my stuff?” The quirrel asked with a squeaky voice.

Matt felt that it was a good opportunity to escape from argument with his new dog. He came closer to the tent and examined the stuff that was inside. Bino followed him.

The tent was some kind of a souvenir shop. On shelves were standing various figures, all of them presenting Zach. There were also portraits of Zach in different frames. Near the portraits were medallions with Zach’s face engraved. Not far away were board games titled “Open the ways like Opener of Ways”, along with Zach plushies.

Bino was feeling jealous. He wished he would be worshipped like that.

“We don’t have many tourists coming by.” The little squirrel explained. “But since you showed up, I have something special for you.”

The squirrel went inside for a moment. When he came out, he had various T-shirts in his hands. All of them had Zach’s face on front.

“We have various colors to choose from.” The squirrel was lifting his hands to show the shirts. “But personally I recommend this one.” He lifted one that was gray. “It matches perfectly with fur of the Opener of Ways. So, you want one?”

“You have to be kidding me.” Matt replied with arrogance. “Just look on my clothing and on the shirt. I’ve given myself to goth and I will never wear a stupid shirt that has a face of wimpy rabbit.”

“Yeah, and what kind of pet would wear a T-shirt? We already have fur. Besides, I’m hungry. Let’s go home to get some food.”

When they turned around and proceeded to leave the village, they heard a trembling voice behind them.

“B…but… my shirts…”

They turned their heads back from curiosity.

Tears were flowing from squirrel’s big, glassy eyes. His hands were shaking. He was trying to not fall into hysteria.

“But I worked so hard on them!” More tears went down the squirrel’s cheeks. “Why you don’t want my shirts?!”

It dragged attention of the animals that were passing by. After few seconds, Matt and Bino were surrounded by woodland critters.

“What’s going on here? Why is this squirrel crying?”

“What happened?”

“Are you hurt?”

“They don’t want to buy a shirt?”

“How can they not want it?”

“Are they insane?”

“Blasphemers!”

“They’re offending the Opener of Ways!”

“Let’s burn them!”

“Throw them to the lions!”

“Sacrifice them!”

“Scalp their heads!”

This time, it was Bino who was pulling Matt’s arm with force.

(A/N)

I heard that Rick Griffin is selling T-shirts. You better buy them xo
I’m not pleased how this chapter turned out. It could’ve been better. But that’s because I recently have some personal problems and I have difficulties to focus. It’s bothersome, but I hope I will be able to break through it.
Anyways, I have 2 weeks free now. So I can make the event as I promised. “Housepets: Matt” will be updated more often. Twice a week, and maybe some bonus if I will get energy. So stay tuned.
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It was pretty good. I especially liked the shaman. Interpreting zachs words, hah!

It seems that Bino and Matt are bonding quite nicely!
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Zach memorabilia shop is pure GENIUS...although I still would like to know how the crackers did these woodland critters get the means for such an assortment!
Bino and Matt are the most unbelieavable and funniest couple I ever saw. Yup, they'll end up as great friends, or be buried together in the woods, but together all the same.
Loved this update! :D :D
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

I'm not a follower but I can't say no to a good old Sacrificing~

Scalping and burning now that is just icing on the cake~

"We've found a witch! May we burn her?" HA HA HAaaa
Karl

Post by Karl »

Still, I have the feeling that I could write this chapter better if I would focus properly. It's always bad when this happen. I should have worked more on narration, so people would feel the climate that was in the camp.
But I'm glad that you enjoyed them :) And I will try to write next chapters better, especially that more ideas are clarifying in my head.
I only have to work on my focusing and I need to feel the flow if I want to be as good as Mr. Griffin. His writing skills are amazing.
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Karlos wrote:Still, I have the feeling that I could write this chapter better if I would focus properly. It's always bad when this happen. I should have worked more on narration, so people would feel the climate that was in the camp.
But I'm glad that you enjoyed them :) And I will try to write next chapters better, especially that more ideas are clarifying in my head.
I only have to work on my focusing and I need to feel the flow if I want to be as good as Mr. Griffin. His writing skills are amazing.
Never compare yourself to anyone but yourself, Karlos. It only causes you grief. Trust me, I know. Your writing is good, and
can only get better. I enjoy reading every update, and I can't wait for the next one.
My characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ditto: comparing yourself to other authors will only feed frustration. YOu're doing great so far, be glad with it.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA! Comparing yourself is the only way to work, it ends with “SINK OR SWIM”?
Do you see them and work harder so you can mach them or exceed them or do you give up and go home?
Competition leads to the desire to BE BETTER!

but from what I seen... you have nothing to fear Karlos
Karl

Post by Karl »

Okay. Then I promise that I will keep improving on my writing skills ;) For all of you who read this fic.

Next update in Wednesday.
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Oh good! I can't wait to read it.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

valerio wrote:The Zach memorabilia shop is pure GENIUS...although I still would like to know how the crackers did these woodland critters get the means for such an assortment!
Bino and Matt are the most unbelieavable and funniest couple I ever saw. Yup, they'll end up as great friends, or be buried together in the woods, but together all the same.
Loved this update! :D :D
valerio wrote:Bino and Matt are the most unbelieavable and funniest couple I ever seen.

Rick if you everv read this.... make Matt real. Make him Cannon...... create the funnies that is BINO AND MATT!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

Wow, this fic is great! Very fun indeed. I really want to read the next part...
In other words, your fic is a success, congratz!
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

You know, today's comic made me all angrier toward Jack for selling Bino! :twisted: :twisted: