PF/HP: Terrace High - fanfic project

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

valerio

Re: PF/HP: Terrace High - fanfic project

Post by valerio »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:
valerio wrote:
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Ohh, sorry for causing the confusion Valerio. I really am sorry. :(
I think I may create a character, if a squirrel could fit in that is.
of course, as long as it is a pet. Just to point it out, I am working on the ferals.
So this means I can not be a ordinary Squirrel that lives in the trees at the before mentioned park? Aww. D;
An idea came to mind: this particular squirrel could be a... 'mascot' for the children and cubs of one of the towers. After all, as per design, there are this rampicants that are guided up a concrete panel that runs up to the roof on each tower's entrance side. The squirrel would love to visit the residents from time to time and follow them into the park, for example.
If you're game, bring on this guy!
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

New character just for you Valerio. Play nice, he's the strong one of the series....

Name: Samson, goes by Sam.

Species: St. Bernard, Male

Personality: Samson has always been the hulking brute of the family, but is actually a sweetheart on the inside. Never really good with the female dogs, but he's working on it. He enjoys meeting new people, but isn't really one to start a conversation. Kind of the jock stereotype, but he's not a jerk. A loyal companion, also one who can keep secrets for life.

Appearance: Stands at 6' 10" due to an inherited trait from his grandparents. Very muscular, huge biceps, also rocks a 6-pack. Weighs 185 pounds. Short, fluffy hair. Brown back, black over the eyes and head, white base-coat. Eyes are green. Collar is grey, has a brown barrel with his name scratched in for an ID tag.

Notes: Samson has been working out since he was 17, and wants to be an immensely strong dog. The most weight he has ever lifted was 475 pounds. He one day aims to lift 1000 pounds.

Str: 10
Per: 3
End: 10
Cha: 6
Int: 3
Agi: 4
Luc: 6
Last edited by Challenger01 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

CONGRATULATIONS TO CHALLENGER FOR THIS ADORABLE STRONG GUY, YAY! Watch out, fellas, when he wants to hug you! ;)
13 slots open now!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

"No no, DONT HUG ME!" Elliot Yelled, as the St. Bernard Hugged him. Elliot felt like he was being crushed, But he was quickly placed back on the ground, with nothing broken.

That was random of me.
I LOVE COMMAS
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Samson placed Elliot back on the ground Well, I am just a big softy, you see. Even though I am muscular, I would never hurt a fly! Samson looked down at Elliot and rubbed his head.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Private Elliot wrote:"No no, DONT HUG ME!" Elliot Yelled, as the St. Bernard Hugged him. Elliot felt like he was being crushed, But he was quickly placed back on the ground, with nothing broken.

That was random of me.
I LOVE COMMAS
Loved it :lol:
One thing I promise: I WON'T write in colors :mrgreen:
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

I couldnt resist doing that, sorry.

Jeez, this would be fun to read.
valerio

Post by valerio »

AAANND HERE THEY ARE! 2 MORE CHARACTERS THIS TIME BY THE MOST GENEROUS ICEKITSUNE PLUS MY APOLOGIES FOR SLIPPING THEM.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
To my justification is that I was in Florence with father, yesterday, and I didn't properly check the thread. Icektsune, stay sure that with your contribution now there ONLY 11 SLOTS OPEN
Who'll be number 10? The mysterious racer B, perhaps ;)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

*Hugs Valerio* Don't worry Valerio I completely forgive you it was an understandable mistake.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Name: William

Species: Squirrel

Size: 1'6" (1 foot, 6 inches)

Personality: For his job at the hotel, he tries to act Kind and Regal, helping out as much he can to those who live there, but when he is off his duties, he likes to go to the park and play with the other inhabitants. He lives at the hotel and is cared for by the management so he tries his best to please them by working extra hard. He loves to make friends and is quite the conversationalist, as such his job demands.

Note: He has two different personalities, one for his job. (Kind and Regal, like a butler.) And one for when he is out and about. (Energetic and playful)
He is very trust worthy and will keep secrets in the case that he is told.
He likes his job and does not complain when given tasks.

Appearance: He is a Red Squirrel with a cream colored chest.

Background: Like many squirrels, he left his family at a young age. He used to live in the trees scattered around the park, but he could not feed himself well. He was taken in when found in poor shape by the kind management of a hotel. They fed him, and in turn he could help out as a Mascot/Butler.

Str: 2
Per: 7
End: 3
Cha: 9
Int: 4
Agi: 7
Luc: 8

If you want additional or changed information, you can PM me.
valerio

Post by valerio »

LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND PET OWNERS ALL OVER THE FORUM, LET'S GIVE A GOOD ONE FOR DA WINNAH OF THE 10TH SLOT: FLLLIIIIINNNNT! Who gave us the most cute butler for Tower 1 and official mascot of Terrace High! :D :D :D :D :D
*PURR*
FlintTheSquirrel

I am glad you liked it Valerio, and like I said, if you wish for me to change something, I'd be happy to oblige.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Zane and T.J!!!! And Saga!!

Name: T.J Jakes

Species: Dog, black lab

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: T.J has dark black everywhere on his body excpet for a spot of brown on the back of his neck. with a dark green collar. He has dark brown eyes and a dazzling smile. His tag is an emoticon that he changes depending on how he's feeling (it's usually a giant smiley face)

Personality: T.J is an awesome dog. He's a really great friend, and he tends to mesmerize anyone he meets. He's really open to people and he listens as much as he talks (which is a lot). He can sometimes be slightly arrogant. His favorite things are any dice games, art, running, and talking.

Other notes-He has been through 3 owners, because as a puppy he was a trouble maker. Sometimes a burst of mischief can come on, but is owners are good with making sure he stays out of trouble

SPECIAL
S-5
P-7
E-4
C-6
I-6
A-8
L-6

Name: Zane Cabana
(RA)
Species: Cat

Gang: None

Appearance: Brownish fur with blue eyes. he has a neon green collar with a guitar as a tag

Personality: Zane is nice and friendly, but he can be quiet, unless there's music or a close friend around him. If there is, then he won't stop talking. His favorite thing to do is play guitar, and he's very good. He loves making people smile, but that can sometimes get him to do something stupid.

Other Notes:
Zane's mom got married to a man with a human daughter that loves dressing Zane up as a girl.
Zane's dad doesn't like him much

SPECIAL
S-6
P-7
E-5
C-5
I-8
A-6
L-5

Name:Saga (Booke)

Species:Mouse

Gang:none
-Appearance-
Gray and smaller then your average mouse she has big green eyes and no collar

-Personality-
Saga is a helpful person, but she enjoys sarcasm. She wants to be a phsycologist (yes a shrink) or a gymnast, she'd be good at either. She always has a word of wisdom for anything, and when she doesn't...well that hasn't happened yet. But if it did, you should be scared.
Saga has trouble expressing her feelings, so she'll result in being nasty. She doesn't mean half of the mean things she says, but doesn't apologize. It takes a lot to get to say she's sorry, and she does it's genuine.

Other Notes:
She absolutely hates her father for leaving her family
she was forced from her family after her mom thought thier were too many mouths to feed
she is mega small
she doesn't really have a last name, she just came up with that ecause she thought it sounds 'professional'

SPECIAL
STR-3
PER-10
END-3
CHA-7
INT-7
AGI-9
LUC-4
valerio

Post by valerio »

While waiting to confirm a NEW winner of slots, in the meantime please enjoy the sheets for two main characters o' mine. They won't steal slots, as they belong to my slice of the cast.

NAME: Gauss Gottschalk

SPECIES/BREED: Dog, German Shepherd/Husky mix. Male.

APPEARANCE: 5 feet tall, Gauss displays the typical markings of a GSD, save for the eyes, which are of a piercing, eerie blue. His coat tends to become fluffier in winter. His husky genes also gave him a more muscular build. His collar is white, with a golden tag in the shape of a rampant European dragon, which is also the Gottschalk family emblem.

PERSONALITY: Gauss may be halfbreed, but he’s an all-guard dog. He’s been trained since he was a pup to protect his owner. He tends to analyze other people and pets rather than making friends, and will allow only his sister and his owner to get close enough to touch him. He’ll never admit that, not even to such closest relative, but they are the only ones whom he feels love for. Gauss loves reading, he carries an e-book device with him, and he loves fiction.

NOTES: Gauss is a very versatile creature, he can do anything that is needed to serve his duty. He is not prone to show affection in front of others that are not his relatives. He never called his owner ‘Dad’, but always ‘Sir’. He’s very competitive, to show he’s the best pup around.

S – 8 “I am not the strong guy, it is YOU who are weak”
P – 7 “I can seee you! And INSIDE you as well”
E – 7 “You can run, but I can WALK till I get you”
C – 5 “I don’t need to convince you, as long as I can keep you down and quiet”
I – 5 “Outsmarting is overrated. Got a problem with that?”
A – 5 “HA! Tackled ya!”
L – 5 “Average is enough”

NAME: Curie Gottschalk

SPECIES/BREED: Dog, German Shepherd/Husky mix. Female.

APPEARANCE: 5 feet tall. Curie displays the black/white markings of a husky but her eyes are of a deep, dark brown. She’s of average build for a GSD. Her collar is white, with a golden tag in the shape of a rampant European dragon, which is also the Gottschalk family emblem.

PERSONALITY: Curie is a lively creature, very well-aware of her duties, and follow them as strictly as her brother, but she’s prone to be friendly with other pets and people, although she never really lets her guard down. So far, she hasn’t displayed any feeling for anyone in particular. Curie loves to play videogames, any game on any console, especially in multiplayer, preferably in company of others.

NOTES: Curie is the smart cookie of the litter when it comes to hi-tech. She calls her owner ‘Dad’ in front of Gauss just to annoy the heck out of him. She can be quite the hyperactive girl, and likes to exercise in intense dog fights with her brother in the gym.

S – 7 “You wouldn’t dare to hurt a girl! Not before *I* hurt you!”
P – 7 “Knowledge rules!”
E – 7 “You call THAT an escape? I was already waiting here for you!”
C – 5 “Love me, leave me. Your pick!”
I – 6 “Beat ya! Thphphpht!”
A – 5 “HeeYAH!”
L – 5 “*I* compensate.”
valerio

Post by valerio »

YYYAAAAYYY, A BIG AND WARM APPLAUSE FOR THE GAME, WHO GIVES US TWO OF HER CHARACTERS (Not 1, 2!!), ZANE AND SAGA, CAT & MOUSE!!
Fun ensues, folks, annnd the countdown started! 8 SLOTS FREE NOW!
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Name: Butch

Species/Breed: Dog/Boxer

Appearance: 5 ft 4 in, very muscular. Traditional black and white Boxer markings. He wears a forest green collar with a basic circular silver dog tag.

Personality: Strong and silent. Literally. Butch can't speak, due to a mental disability he's had since birth. However, he makes up for it by being a big dog, with incredible strength. This doesn't mean he's cruel, though; he's actually very loving, and can be a great friend and listener once another animal learns more about him, though this often takes awhile, since many animals are frightened by his size. He's also very brave, and doesn't fear pain in the slightest. What he does fear is losing close friends, though this is hard to tell. This leads to a very protective attitude towards smaller friends, and an alliance-like attitude towards the bigger ones. Butch is also very deep, and writes love stories in his free time, and isn't afraid to show others his work. He knows sign language, to accommodate his lack of speech, and always has advice for those who want it.

S:9
P:6
E:8
C:4
I:5
A:5
L:5

Have fun writing in Butch, Val. :D
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

-Name- Drake Verde

-Species- Cat, Persian

-Character Type- Main

-Age- 16 in pet years (I really don't want to do the math for human years)

-Appearance- A dark orange persian cat with a brown collar that has a skull for his tag.

-Personality- Drake can be a mean person, he usually is. He is a disrespectful person (cat?) and doesn't care what other's think of him and will speak his mind. He likes to make people mad and argue, he finds it fun. He doesn't seem to like a lot of people. Though on some conditions, he can be somewhat nice, to people that he likes and thinks that they are "cool". He usually does that with friends (If people would even want to be his friend). A lot of people don't seem to like him because of the way he acts, but deep down he really wants a friend to talk to and enjoy having his company. He likes to listen to music too, which is hardcore punk. He is someone that is active and likes to run, but he doesn't really enjoy playing sports.

-Notes- Umm... can't really think of anything, I guess personality explains a lot. (If needed to know more, just ask I guess, but I think this is fine.)

S.P.E.C I.A.L.
Str- 6
Per- 4
End- 7
Cha- 5
Int- 5
Agi- 7
Luc- 6
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
valerio

Post by valerio »

OOOOHHH YAAAAYYYY-HAAAAA-WOW!

TEH BRAWLER DESERVES LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FOR GIVIN'S THE 13TH SLOT: BUTCH!! :D :D :D :D :D
ANNNND FORTY SIX & 2, WITH SUCH A KEWL NICK, GAVE US OUR INTROSPECTIVE AND MUCH INTERESTING KITTY OCCUPYING THE 14TH SLOT! :D :D :D :D :D

Yayz! 6 to go, and I'm soooo filling up with heartful thank yous and ideas! Yayz!
valerio

Post by valerio »

And since I felt like it, here's the sheet for a character created in HP and imported here for the security staff:

NAME: ‘Sergeant’ Ivan Danko Masterson

SPECIES/BREED: Dog, Doberman. Male.

APPEARANCE: Your typically-colored Doberman, only very muscular. Ivan got ruby-red eyes. His blood-red collar displays a skull&bones-shaped tag with a mini-banner that reads ‘Mama’s Bad Pup’.

PERSONALITY: Kevin’s stepbrother, Ivan Danko is THE police dog, when it comes to bring down the baddies! Too bad that, like his human partner and now owner, he tends to oversteps his duties at the point of inflicting unnecessary harm, when it comes to defending pets. Other than that, Ivan is a loyal dog, very rank-conscious, and a softie with pups and his Mom, who chose to leave the Babylon Gardens police rather than leaving Danko alone.

OTHER NOTES: Danko was named of course after a Schwarzie movie, and he never missed an action movie with that actor. He really really REALLY loves action movies and thinks that Clint Eastwood should do another Callaghan. He has this…secret not even his Mom knows about, and to protect said secret he tends to fly under the social radar, but will be always ready to join his buddies for a popcorn fest at the movies.

S – 10 “This is a punch. This is YOU at the hospital.”
P – 8 “Hunting is the better part of getting you.”
E – 8 “Tired already? I barely started!”
C – 3 “Mom does the pretty talking. I do the pretty biting.”
I – 4 “Instructions: Catch you, off you.”
A – 4 “For what it serves you…”
L – 5 “No need more than necessary. The rest is skill.”
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

valerio wrote:OOOOHHH YAAAAYYYY-HAAAAA-WOW!

TEH BRAWLER DESERVES LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FOR GIVIN'S THE 13TH SLOT: BUTCH!! :D :D :D :D :D
ANNNND FORTY SIX & 2, WITH SUCH A KEWL NICK, GAVE US OUR INTROSPECTIVE AND MUCH INTERESTING KITTY OCCUPYING THE 14TH SLOT! :D :D :D :D :D

Yayz! 6 to go, and I'm soooo filling up with heartful thank yous and ideas! Yayz!
I'm afraid of killing you now. Maybe I won't write anymore, for your sake........
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
valerio

Post by valerio »

I'm afraid of killing you now. Maybe I won't write anymore, for your sake........
Is it because of Ivan-puppy? Nuuu, he won't bite you. Hard.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

valerio wrote:
Is it because of Ivan-puppy? Nuuu, he won't bite you. Hard.
No, it's because every time I contribute, your heart swells with excitement. Seriously, I'm worried about exploding that thing.
I'm really not as arrogant as that makes me sound, I promise
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
valerio

Post by valerio »

No, it's because every time I contribute, your heart swells with excitement. Seriously, I'm worried about exploding that thing.
Nahh, it's been tested & patented for infinite contribution :D :D
You know what would bring the thing to the very limit? Rick contributing with a character. THEN I could go all happy supernova! :D :D
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Dude, even I would go supernova if Rick contributed! That would be nuts! Anyway, I really hope the ideas in your head for these characters are good. Sounds like you'll get one of everything, the ultimate fan-fic platter! Everything from the strong and huge to the small and cuddly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:Dude, even I would go supernova if Rick contributed! That would be nuts! Anyway, I really hope the ideas in your head for these characters are good. Sounds like you'll get one of everything, the ultimate fan-fic platter! Everything from the strong and huge to the small and cuddly.
jajajajaja! I knew I'd be getting awesome contributions, after reading so many characters sheets of other PF scenarios :D :D :D :D
rickgriffin
Site Admin

Post by rickgriffin »

Well since you asked so nicely

Name - Macajuel
Species - Snake (Boa Constrictor)
Age - 11 years

Appearance
7 feet long, has sharp angular features along with the standard diamond-like patterns all up and down his body. Since he's a reptile, he doesn't have any other unusual appearance, though being a snake he is able to lift his front end up to meet most pets at eye level.

Personality
Absurdly sadistic, Macajuel doesn't care much for the sanctity of life or property. If he ate more than once every week, this might be more of an issue, but he prefers to be lazy to being a sociopath. He tolerates his owner since he provides the feeder mice, but doesn't give much heed beyond that. (Uh, Mac . . . you're hugging too tight . . . MAC!)

He likes to trick others into thinking he has hypnotic powers.

S - 10, but since he doesn't have any arms the usefulness of this is limited.
P - 5. Since he's a snake he should technically be deaf but eh. He has sensitivity to body heat.
E - 3; he is a snake so again, not particularly durable.
C - 4
I - 5
A - 7
L - 9

Name - Piper
Species - Parrot (Military Macaw)
Age - 5 years

Appearance
Bright green, about a foot tall. Usually has a goofball appearance with his feathers all spread out and mussed up.

Personality
Bordering on a pathological liar, Piper will pretty much say anything if the recipient will believe it. He also has a trickster personality, as he can copycat most anyone's voice.

S - 2
P - 9
E - 3
C - 9
I - 3
A - 9
L - 5
I'm sure the cold hand of science will be able to overcome his magical powers
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Rick posted, OMG! I think my heart just died from a supernova!!! Wow, I never thought I'd see the day!

I think Val is going to have some major head-explodey :shock:
Last edited by Challenger01 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

:shock: Oh this is gonna be fun indeed. Val is gonna die when he sees this!
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Indeed he is, Icekitsune x3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
valerio

Post by valerio »

This is an automated message: The user you had tried to connect to is currently laying in a coma due to hyperappiness supernova....
This is an automated message: The user you had tried to connect to is currently laying in a coma due to hyperappiness supernova....

Follows message from voicemail

ANNNNNNNNDDD WE HAVE THE HYPERULTRASUPERMEGAFANTASTIC W-I-N-N-E-R OF T-W-O SLOTS!
NO ONE ELSE THAN RIIIIICK GRIFFIN HIMSELF!!!

THIS NOT ONLY BRINGS DOWN THE AVAILABLE SLOTS TO FOUR, BUT A-L-S-O BRINGS THE LEVEL OF THIS PROJECT TO TOTAL AWESOME!
YEEEEAAAHH!!!!

Excuse me, I know I am not of the age for crying like a puppy during a Santa visit, but it' SO Christmas right now!
Happy birthday again, Rick-sama! And thank you again! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by valerio on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlintTheSquirrel

I now fear for my wittle Squirrel Butler. I hope the snake does not live in the 1st Tower. ;_;
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

I think I can honestly say that not only has Valerio's heart supernova'd, his brain failed, and his soul has escaped him.

I think it's a little past Christmas there Val, I think it's Christmas wrapped in Valentine's Day, stuffed with Easter, drizzled in Thanksgiving with a side of double Christmas and any other special holiday you can imagine. I feel honored that my characters are in the same RP as the HP creator. And I'll bet the Val feels like his life could and and he could say he lived a good life...
valerio

Post by valerio »

Challenger01 wrote:I think I can honestly say that not only has Valerio's heart supernova'd, his brain failed, and his soul has escaped him.

I think it's a little past Christmas there Val, I think it's Christmas wrapped in Valentine's Day, stuffed with Easter, drizzled in Thanksgiving with a side of double Christmas and any other special holiday you can imagine. I feel honored that my characters are in the same RP as the HP creator. And I'll bet the Val feels like his life could and and he could say he lived a good life...
You are so right! I simply have melted, o sweet world, and can't process enough words for my pride and joy! :D :D :D
Come on, folks: 4 slots left. You can't miss being in the same league with our awesome favorite artist!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Posting another character. but i have a block right now.
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

I only have frits, but he's rather boring :S
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

He doesnt look like a golden at all.
valerio

Post by valerio »

AAAANNNNND, WE HAVE ANOTHER HONORED WINNER: KYDERRA!!!!! WHO GETS SLOTS 17 WITH HIS MOST GENEROUS DONATION! :D :D :D :D
Hurry up, folksey: 3 slots left!
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP THINK OF SOMETHING FAAAAAAST
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Lol, I kinda want to make another character, but idk, should I? I don't want to exactly take away other people's chance to make a character...
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
valerio

Post by valerio »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Lol, I kinda want to make another character, but idk, should I? I don't want to exactly take away other people's chance to make a character...
Cntributors are allowed up to two characters. Feel no remorse and write away! :D