Fan ART!!! :3

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

MC_Hollis

Fan ART!!! :3

Post by MC_Hollis »

Hey, all! I know, I know.... I've been working on a new art, and here it is... My new Avatar, Simple, yet says everything. If you want your own, just let me know and I'll do one for you.
Attachments
I really Like how this one came out. I used a new coloring technique to add the shine. :3 I just realized that this isn't the right style of buckle- sue me.
I really Like how this one came out. I used a new coloring technique to add the shine. :3 I just realized that this isn't the right style of buckle- sue me.
's Collar.JPG (21.02 KiB) Viewed 5455 times
Dr. Prower

Re: Fan ART!!! :3

Post by Dr. Prower »

Hey, that's pretty good!
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Neko

Post by Neko »

That's nice and all, but this is the wrong place to post this. Should probably go into the fanart thread, or moved to Media Median. :p
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

My bad, I didn't see the Fan Art thread I'm new to Fan arts and the such... :oops:
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Not bad, MC_Hollis.
Neko wrote:That's nice and all, but this is the wrong place to post this. Should probably go into the fanart thread, or moved to Media Median. :p
Well, there's not a catch-all fanart thread. There are a few in the "Comic" section, one of which gets posted to more frequently than the others. The "Media Median" forum is more for things not pertaining to the comic. Since this forum is meant for roleplaying and fanfiction, I don't see why fanart couldn't also be posted here. Maybe this place will become "Roleplaying and Fanworks" someday. = P

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
MC_Hollis

Post by MC_Hollis »

Well, Here's another one, w/ a FACE!!! X3 Anyways,... Here's Rose-I don't know what Breed she is, so don't ask.
Attachments
I can do Face Requests, if anyone wants- I need the practice! :3
I can do Face Requests, if anyone wants- I need the practice! :3
Rose1.jpg (47.96 KiB) Viewed 5342 times