• Advertisement

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger 

Post Re: Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger
So, I gotta ask, are you just lifting the plot from existing material and merely swapping out everyone for HP characters? That's the impression I got with your last story update.

Icon by ChaokoCartoons

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:39 pm
Profile WWW

D-Rock Wrote:
So, I gotta ask, are you just lifting the plot from existing material and merely swapping out everyone for HP characters? That's the impression I got with your last story update.

Well Power Rangers did it with original characters and an original story. And there is original footage throughout. I'm just doing this fic because I wanted to and also to give everyone a great Gokaiger adaptation.

But if you must cancel the fic, You're the executive of the network so...

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:10 am

I don't think he is gonna cancel it but I do think he just wants to know what is going on.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:38 am

The following is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisa and Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Z Abridged is owned by TeamFourStar.
Everything else is owned by their respective owners.

Please support the official release.

Note before we begin: First episode is a little short so this will supplement it. I will make the next proper episode the allotted half hour.

Also, I decided to spare the monsters of the weeks after their defeat.
--

"The Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Riders, Metal Heroes and more are the legends that fought against evil! To that end, their powers and everything are inherited by heroes who are ready to continue the fight against the forces of evil!" With that, Cue opening.

"KAIZOKU SENTAI POWER RANGERS KINGKAIGER!"

♪Forward! lets hoist up the flag of courage♪
♪Dashing through across the seven seas♪
♪Sink or Swim, The invincible wind will guide you all the way...♪

♪Your goal isn't on any sort of map♪
♪It's no illusion that is playing those tricks♪
♪Everyone is searching for their very own treasure in this scavenger that we call life!♪

♪I want to check and make sure that everyone is not the same at all♪
♪Just do what you want, when it comes to your goals♪
♪It's all life or death, when you want something done, do it straight away... without regrets!♪

♪Let's Go! Let's Go Kingkaigers!♪
♪Go! Go! Let's Go! Let's take the lead of the fight!♪
♪Forward these uncharted routes in the vast seas of the entire world from coast to coast!♪
♪Let's Go! Let's Go Kingkaigers!♪
♪Go! Go! Let's Go! Let's sail through the storms!♪
♪Your persistent recklessness, your mighty battles will be the ones that will change the world!♪
♪Big dreams are ones that are endless!♪
♪Pirate Squadron Kingkaiger!♪

--

"Last Time on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

A murderous weasel monster have been unleashed to defeat the Kingkaigers, but alas just when they defeated him, he used the Growth Grenade to make himself grow. Now as they are going to face off against him, the question is which megazord?

"The question is, which combination should we use?" Of course that, with that out of the way (Music ending point here) will they triumph against the monster of the week? Find out today on Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

Episode 1-2 - Shinobi 1-2: MEGAZORD! Kingkaiger's Megazord vs Weaslicer FIGHT!

The Kingkaigers decides to summon Mugeki Shogun "This will do the trick!" Using summon command ("WE NEED MUGEKI SHOGUN MEGAZORD, ON THE SCENE NOW!") the Giant Beast Generals exit the Gokai Galleon being launched like Gundams through boosting launcher.

The Beast Generals with the speed they acquired from the launch proceeds to form the Megazord, Red Saruder forming the body, with White Kark forming the Left Arm, Blue Logan the Right Arm, Black Gammer the Left Leg and Yellow Kumard the Right Leg.

The parts combines into the Mugeki Shogun megazord with the head spawning as it locks on to it. "MEGAZORD COMBINATION COMPLETE!" as the Kingkaigers are in the cockpit, with ship's wheels to pilot it as with every single megazord.

Weaslicer's energy slashing are launched at the Mugeki Shogun Megazord, with said Megazord leaping up and over the blasts. Weaslicer tries to cut them as they evade the attacks. When the monster is up close to attack, the Megazord grabs him for a throw.

The throw was teched however leaving weaslicer to throw Serrated Kunais which the megazord attempts to parry. However with the bulky size, the timing is late, getting struck in the chest by them.

"HA HA! I GOT YOU NOW!" "Nagis anyone?" Bailey asked as spiked Nagis are thrown onto the ground, the monster unwittingly stepping on them, getting damaged as they explode.

The Mugeki Shogun zips right behind Weaslicer, striking him with a Baseball Bat. "Now we got you now!" But the Mugeki Shogon trips on a small buliding, leving them wide open to a slashing by Weaslicer.

"NO, I GOT YOU NOW!" the megazord is backed into a building with Weaslicer up close and what appears as 'intimate' "Up against the wall I see?" Which leads to a Falconzord firing missiles at Weaslicer, striking him directly, making him 'dizzy.'

"I see your heads' in the clouds." "Can we combine these two?" "All righty then." "LET'S COMBINE AGAIN!" Tsubasamaru proceeding to dock into Mugeki Shogun Megazord where the Left and Right arms open up, lock the falcon's wings in place, forming Super Mugeki Shogun Megazord.

"Jack, Queen, Nice of you to join in!" Ace commented as the two enter the Megazord Cockpit. "The Super Meter's filled, now let's try and finish him off!"

They insert Kakuranger Keys into their ship's wheels, "LET'S GO!" is showing and thus the super is unleashed "MUGEKI MISSLIE! INVINCIBLE BARRAGE!"

Cue the Megazord proceeding to mow down Weaslicer with a barrage of missiles, finishing him off with a massive explosion ("That was splendidly done!") cue the megazord striking a fighters stance as the theme finishes.

--

The monster Weaslicer is back to normal size as he lands hard on his keister. Fox is waiting for him with a surplus of saplings "Now are you going to plant these trees or am I going to get nasty?" Weaslicer complied as he is at his mercy.
--

The kingkaigers are back in civilian forms as they are cleaning up the campsite before leaving "I couldn't believe it. We managed all that and more." "Well we were lucky to have such a massive arsenal right from the very start." "No problem with that."

As Ace is putting out the fire, she is concerned by the team skills as a whole "We still need more training. It's not enough to break them in, they must fit like a glove." "Right on Ace. But just remember, It's Skill and Competence that will win the day as always."

Bailey is looking on to the distance onto a lake "What are these Noise Arts we're getting? Why do they exist when we're using different forms?"

The narrator begins "With the monster of the week defeated, the Kingkaigers are getting their project finished.

NOISE and Noise Arts. What are they and will they be of any help to our heroes? Will they triumph over the next challenge? Find out next time on the next Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger!"

--

Cue episode ending credits

♪Live your life, don't stop until it's done♪
♪Once you live for love then you've already won♪

♪When I look up through the infinite sky♪
♪I never thought that it could come to this♪
♪Just take my hand and together we'll fly♪
♪Let's go, I know, how high?♪

♪Soar above the clouds and see such beauty all around♪
♪This irreplaceable world needs us now♪
♪We have to join in the fight♪

♪Live your life like a Vaccum Fireball♪
♪Give your all, don't ever give up!♪
♪When we're together, I know we can win♪
♪I have you to believe in!♪

♪Live your life, don't stop until it's done♪
♪Give your all, don't ever give up♪
♪All you need is love and to believe in yourself♪
♪It's easier when you believe♪

--
The preceding is a fan made series. Housepets, Super Sentai, Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, Metal Heroes are all owned by Rick Griffin, Toei Company, Saban Brands, Hasbro and Ishimori Productions.

Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisa and Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Z Abridged is owned by TeamFourStar.
Everything else is owned by their respective owners.

Last edited by JamesTCat on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 pm

How on earth can you make a story a half-hour like a show when everybody reads at different rates?

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Amazee Dayzee Wrote:
How on earth can you make a story a half-hour like a show when everybody reads at different rates?

Well, I am a fast reader but I should put a disclaimer for the length for the audience as "Your reading speeds (and thus show length) may vary but around half hour is the control rate used."

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Okay, there is a difference between adapting existing footage for a new story and just switching out the character without changing much else.

I was wondering if the latter was happening, though some of what I read of the prologue suggested so.

Icon by ChaokoCartoons

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm
Profile WWW

D-Rock Wrote:
Okay, there is a difference between adapting existing footage for a new story and just switching out the character without changing much else.

I was wondering if the latter was happening, though some of what I read of the prologue suggested so.

It's a Fusion Fic Whole Plot Reference but I'm still going to write it. Although I am trying to make original footage with it.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 pm

That is what we will all be on the lookout for.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:14 am

How would you feel if for April Fools, Peanut is "adapting" Super Sentai as "Power Rangers Super Megaforce 2" where the purple female cat named Troy is team leader among original characters? I would still be writing all this but Peanut's idea of a good show is using as much action footage as possible. He'll even make up Ranger names for teams that didn't appear in Power Rangers.

Don't worry, I will try to make it interesting. What is that story arch where Peanut writes Pridelands fanfiction for Grape? I'm aiming for that.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:48 pm
Game Master

why are you so concerned over the opinion of someone who doesn't read your fic?
Please stop PMing me.

I am a ranger fan, yes, but that's mostly nostalgia, mighty morphin through to wildforce were part of my childhood. I don't like most seasons of super sentai, and i HATE kamen rider. more than that i'm of the opinion that multi series crossover fics are often a mistake as they can quickly get unwieldy trying to keep the different series from overshadowing one another.

Characters

Last edited by Buster on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 pm

Buster Wrote:
why are you so concerned over the opinion of someone who doesn't read your fic?
Please stop PMing me.

I am a ranger fan, yes, but i I don't like most seasons of super sentai, and i HATE kamen rider. more than that i'm of the opinion that multi series crossover fics are often a mistake as they can quickly get unwieldy trying to keep the different series from overshadowing one another.

All right. I will stop with the PMs. I hope you have a nice day.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Second episode is going to be a bit late. But I will continue work on the series.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Just take all the time you need. You can work at your own pace. Anybody that reads them can wait for a little while.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:40 pm

Due to a volatile environment where innocent people are lynched due to complete falsehoods and the strained relations of various companies and audiences, I decided to Park this series until a later date.

Think of it like this scenario, Saban's Bioman wasn't picked up by the networks for quite some time. It took many years until 1992 where Saban's idea was picked up. I will wait until Shout Factory publishes the entire Super Sentai Series to date.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:52 pm

JamesTCat Wrote:
Due to a volatile environment where innocent people are lynched due to complete falsehoods and the strained relations of various companies and audiences, I decided to Park this series until a later date.

Um, if I may ask, what do you mean by that first line?

Icon by ChaokoCartoons

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

D-Rock Wrote:
JamesTCat Wrote:

Um, if I may ask, what do you mean by that first line?

I am parking this series until later because we are in volatile times. Volatile times involving things we don't discuss on the forums. Let's just say that I need to focus on things and park this series until later.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 pm

I take it that the series has a lot of controversial stuff that could lead to fighting on the forum or just isn't allowed is what you mean by volatile?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Amazee Dayzee Wrote:
I take it that the series has a lot of controversial stuff that could lead to fighting on the forum or just isn't allowed is what you mean by volatile?

Let's just say the axiom "Get Woke, Go Broke" is one of the reasons why I'm parking it. There's nothing in this fic that are against the rules, it's just that various factors in real life is why I am parking it.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Now I'm going to be off to look up that axiom. :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:28 pm

(Darn it. I thought the SNES title theme would be suitable for the finishing touch in the fights but Hasbro said no on that. I guess you can consider this me going "back to work" on Kingkaiger. Here's an advert for the upcoming work to be done.)

We open to inside the various Housepets' homes as a bad storm is hitting Babylon gardens. Radios are blaring out "Warning! Kingkaigers are back!" Footage of upcoming epics commence. (current source material tokusatsu fans nicknamed "Ninninkaiger.")

"Mighty Morphin, Gokai Changing, Noise Attacking, Spinning, Whirling, all sorts of powers that the world seen at one point or another! Massive arsenals, and devious villains willing to stop at nothing to conquer the world! Stay in your homes at all times!"

As the advert is coming to an end, the text arrange themselves through rotation to say "KINGKAIGERS ARE BACK" as the radio shorts out afterwards, yelling "ACTION SATISFACTION!"

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:28 am

Good luck with the revisions. Right?

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:33 am

It all looks really good! I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:40 am

The king is back, baby!!

Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Yes, I am working on Episode 2 but an idea I have for next April Fools involves a crossover with Disney Resorts. The Disneyland/Disneyworld April Fools Special will be in the style of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Live stage show, with Roger Rabbit effects for the Disney characters. And the Navigator characters (you know, the Alpha) are Dylan and Dolly Dalmatian. (Yes, I am into 101 Dalmatian Street ever since that first taste.)

Essentially, Pete T. Griffin lures the Kingkaigers into "the Happiest Place on Earth" with a well timed Birthday going on between Ace, Olive, Rook, Jack and Queen. Once there, the Kingkaigers (having the park to themselves and their enemies,) face off against a multitude of vicious foes as Dylan and Dolly are navigating the family through various rides and attractions.

Okay for one spoiler? Near the endgame, the heroes and mascots get trapped inside a giant birthday cake. Pete Griffin couldn't "find giant birthday candles," so he used Ten Foot sticks of Dynamite instead! ("MAKE A WISH, KINGKAIGERS!")

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:59 am

As long as someone gets covered in birthday cake I am all for it.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:39 pm

Well, alongside studies to do, I have a new fiendish foe on my hands between me and the source material: the game called "Lemmings." Let's see how that works out as an episode later.

Title in advance "OH NO!" LEMMINGS! KING JUST WANTS TO HAVE FUN!"

Tue May 21, 2019 5:26 am

Too bad he can't have fun if the writer of his story is sucked into the game "Lemmings". XD

Tue May 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2