Project 6 (The Webcomic Crossover Fanfic)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

furrygamer793

Project 6 (The Webcomic Crossover Fanfic)

Post by furrygamer793 »

Oh boy, this will be fun.
Chapter one:
A brown colored dog woke in an apartment he had never seen before, he had been sleeping when he felt colder, and woke up, off to the left were three people, a blue haired young adult, a blond haired young adult with glasses, and a brown haired young adult. He felt like none of them belonged here, and all but the blue haired one awoke, everything was fine until the brown haired one looked to the right, "Piro! There's a random blue haired person and a dog standing on two legs!" He exclaimed, shaking who he presumed was Piro, "Wait! I'm friendly! My name is Peanut!" The dog yelled. Piro got up and looked at Peanut, and replied with, "Largo, what did you do this time."
"Nothing! I woke up and now there's a blue haired person and a dog!"
Peanut interrupted with, "I'm friendly, I just woke up in here for no apparent reason."
Before either Piro or Largo could answer, the blue haired man finally regained consciousness, and asked, "What am I doing here? And why is there a rather small Keidran next to me." Peanut looked at him with a confused countenance.
Then Largo gave a suggestion, "How about we worry about this in the morning?" Everyone looked at him, shrugged, and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Peanut woke, expecting to be back home, he wasn't, Largo and Piro were gone and the blue haired one was talking in his sleep, Peanut woke him up.
"What would a tiny Keidran like you want with me?" He asked
Peanut replied with, "First, I am a dog, D O G, not whatever you're talking about; and second, I haven't met you, My name's Peanut, what's yours?"
"I'm Trace."
"Well hello, Trace, how are you?"
"Good, how are you."
"Good."
A few hours later, Piro and Largo came back, they needed to know what to do about the mysterious appearance of them. Largo decided to help them find a way home.
End chapter one
Last edited by furrygamer793 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Project 6 (The Webcomic Crossover Fanfic)

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This is a great beginning! I hope to read more from you soon!
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

You've set up an interesting mystery. I look forward to more :)
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Upd8 s00n
Rp characters
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

I finally got around to another chapter, or at least part of one.
Chapter Two: If Only We Could Summon Rick Astley With This Piece of Carp
In the middle of a desert in a completely random country- ANYWAYS
… There were two wanderers who had no reason to exist other than to further the plot of this story-
STOP IT ALREADY. Bun-Bun, if you interrupt me one more time I will [REDACTED DUE TO INTENSE THREATENED VIOLENCE AGAINST BUN-BUN'S PANCREAS.] And ban you from using my laptop for D&D. FINE, BUT DON'T DO THAT AGAIN …Okay, with that over, back to the plot.
There were two wanderers in the midst of an icy desert. They had come across a metallic object embedded in the ice and were carefully breaking it out. They finally got it out and one picked it up.
"What is it, Alain?" one asked.
"It says it teleports people from far away to here, but it only has two settings." Alain replied, examining the device
"Those are?"
"The first is anthropomorphic cats, and the second is anybody named Rick."
"Too bad we probably can't summon Rick Astley with this, the chances are too slim."
"Yeah, if only… Foldable Cardboard!" Alain exclaimed, he had dropped the device and dozens of lights flickered on and off, they covered their eyes as it shined brightly, when they opened their eyes, a purple cat and an iguana with blue accented green scales-
YOU SURE THAT'S THE BEST DESCRIPTION FOR THE S- That's it Bun-Bun, you aren't supposed to say what the iguana is from, and besides, I TOLD YOU NOT TO INTERRUPT MY WRITING[REDACTED DUE TO INTENSE VIOLENCE AGAINST BUN-BUN'S PANCREAS] there we go, that should shut him up for long enough to finish my story, don't worry, I assure you that his body will fully regenerate by midnight tomorrow, whatever alien cat species he part of is can survive anything as long as their liver isn't poisoned, so he's fine.
Anyways, the wanderers were quite shocked since no anthropomorphic animals lived in their universe and yet there were two right in front of them, and that's always a surprising experience.
END OF CHAPTER TWO PART ONE BECAUSE BUN-BUN NEEDS SOME DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE (Jk, it's just so I can get this out)
Rp characters
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You have made a good start on the story so far! I can't wait to see where you take it!