Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Mickey

Re: Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Post by Mickey »

Ok, you got me. I fixed the thing with Kitsune. Topher isn't actually all that violent, but the vet made Delmira upset. Topher, even though he knew it was the truth and he should have told her himself, can't stand seeing his baby upset. He reacted without thinking and went off on a Brooklyn tangent toward the vet.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Bino and Delmira slowly began to smile before launching themselves on each other in a tight hug. They laughed as they nuzzled each other. Tyler had propped his boyfriend up against a chair and walked out to get his pets from the waiting room. Max tackled Bino to the ground, hugging him tightly.

"What are you doing, Max?"

"Uh...Pinned ya! I told you I'm stronger!"

The two got up, Max lightly pushing Bino. The dog winked knowingly before turning back to his girlfriend and hugging her again. She lightly pushed him away to go and wake up Topher. She lightly shook him, causing the man to stir but refuse to wake up.

"What, honey?"

"You fainted when the doctor told you I was having a baby."

"Babies."

"What?"

The doctor adjusted his glasses as he walked over.

"I said babies. You're having a litter of four."

Topher smiled and looked at Delmira. She smiled back at him, but her face became one of annoyance as he fainted once more. Bino tackled his girlfriend, nuzzling her. They had no idea how they were suddenly having kids, but they weren't gonna question it. Tyler picked up Topher and slung him over his shoulder. He gave a thumbs up to them before carrying him out to the car. Bino picked them both up they began walking out.

"What are we gonna do now?"

"Let's go get a cherry-chocolate salmon malt with banana whip cream and a strawberry on top."

Bino stared down at Delmira, a look of the purest disgust on his face.

"...What?"
---------------------------------------------
Week one:

The couple was still pretty hype about the pregnancy. They spent every possible second adding new things for the kids. Every other second was Bino running around to fulfill Delmira's crazy appetite.
----------------------------------------------
Week two:

Bino ducked under a lamp and jumped over a book.

"All I said was that you looked beautiful!"

Delmira was practically glowing with rage when her became blue again.

"Aww, you really think so?"

"Yes! Your stomach is starting to show that your pregnant and I think it's cute."

"Cute?! Is that all I am?! CUTE?!"
-----------------------------------------------
Week three:

By now, both the CCC and the GODC were starting to notice and care about Bino's absence and his arrive-for-half-second-then-leave action. They had all agreed to visit the home of the two to see what was going on, cause Fido, Joey, Ventai, and Mario weren't giving out information.

Rex placed three knocks on the door. A short fuss was heard on the other side before Bino opened the door. He was clearly pushing something away and was straining to keep it there.

"Hey guys! What, ow, brings you here?"

"You've been missing from the club for nearly three weeks! What is going on?"

"Well-AHHH!"

Delmira had broken form Bino's grip on her and had tackled him to the floor. She pinned him there with her foot. She brushed her headfur back a bit.

"I'm pregnant with Bino's biological children."

Jaws dropped and eyes bugged. But none the less, they kneeled down to congratulate Bino. Delmira waved goodbye and closed the door. She looked down at him, her blue eyes tinted with pure and unrivaled evil.

"Now, about my dinner...."

"I may not live to see my children."
------------------------------------------------
Week four:

Bino yelped as Delmira's back paw kicked him in the chin as she scrambled out of bed, She had a paw firmly over her mouth as she slipped and slid toward the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------
Week five:

Delmira laid on the stairs, looking up at the ceiling. Bino had been watching her for about six and half minutes now. She just sat there, doing nothing. Bino made a snrk noise before turning around and walking away. What he didn't expect was Delmira suddenly leaping onto his back and pulling him to the ground.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PREGNANT, WOMAN!"
-------------------------------------------------
Week six:

Delmira screamed caused Bino to do parkour form the kitchen to the bedroom, with a plate of mackerel cookies on one hand.

"What is it?!"

"I can't reach the remote."

BIno glared at his girlfriend, the evil in his eyes now. He turned, beginning to pick chunks of undone cookie from his fur.
---------------------------------------------------
Week seven:

Bino writhed like dying snake, making incoherent noises. Delmira watched him, one eyebrow up at her headfur He began to count backwards from ten. The moment he hit zero, Delmira cringed from the ghost pain of a false labor.

"You s-suck! How do you even know w-when it's gonna ha-happen?"

"I watch you, Delmira. I know all."

"Shut up-AH!"
----------------------------------------------------
Week eight:

Delmira was to be at the doctors for the last two weeks, just to make sure she was there when it started. Tyler reached over and ruffled her hair, pressing down hard. She laughed and grabbed his hand, her laughter turning a bit psychotic as she tightened her grip. Tyler cringed and looked at her to stop, but her grip continued. Bino and Topher finally began to intervene.
Week nine:

"Are you sure you'll be fine here?"

"It'll be a bit colder with out your fluffy arms around me, but yeah. Bino, I say this everyday."

"Just asking. You know it could happen at any moment."

Delmira nodded and sighed. Bino hugged her before walking out. He didn't even get within thirty steps of the front door before fainting.
Delivery Day:

Bino was huddled under the table of the waiting room, his whimpering filling the ears of everyone who was there. Some felt sympathy, others wanted him to shut up. Screams rang from some other room and Bino relaxed when he realized they weren't Delmiras.

"BINO! YOU DID THIS! YOU CAUSED THIS! THIS IS THE LAST-"

Bino placed his paws as firmly as possibly over his ears and shut his eyes. He eventually fell asleep, thinking of his life.
---------------------------------------------------
"Bino! Bino! Come on! Wake up!"

Bino awoke to the familiar light scratching of Max's claw on his nose. He pushed the black cat away and crawled out form under the table.

"Delmira?"

Max smiled a bit and gestured to the hall. Bino jumped a few people before taking off down the hall. is eyes scanned about the door numbers, skidding to a stop in front of the one label 1214 (I want you to think about that for a second). He carefully opened the door, peaking inside. Delmira was holding four bundles in her arms. Two of the blankets were red, light and dark, the others green, also light and green. Bino quietly shut the door and walked up to her bedside. She leaned over and kissed him before looking over the four puppens in her arms.

"They're so beautiful. It goes dark green, dark red, light green and red surprising at the same exact time."

Bino laughed and hugged her a bit.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Delilahs head slowly turned toward Bino. Her eyes began to glow with the blazing flames of Hades himself. Bino could have sworn he felt the ground begin to shake, but he had bolted out of the room before he actually tell.

After she had calmed down, Bino came back in. His brothers, Delmira's pet-brothers, and Tyler and Topher were right behind him. They all gathered around, leaving Bino and Delmira in the bed with a boy and girl on each arm. They had removed the blankets a bit to reveal their fur colors.

The one in the dark green blanket was a brown, the shade of Bino's underbelly, puppen with slightly pointed ears and a medium-long tail with a tip of white. He had a patch of white over his right eye. Though he was a cross-breed, he had a more kitten-like appearance.

The one in the dark red blanket was a light orange, a bit darker than pastel orange Delmira, puppen with light brown, slightly lighter than Bino's underbelly, spot on her back. Her ears were floppy and her medium-short tail had a brown tip. She sported a more puppy-like appearance.

The one in the light green blanket was a pastel orange puppen with a white patch over his left blue eye. His tail is short like Bino's and his ears were floppy like his father's as well. He looked just like Delmira, but he was more puppy-like in appearance.

The one in the light red blanket was a light brown puppen with dark brown spot on her back, which leads out to her long tail. Her ears were pointed and dark brown. She looked just like Bino, but had a more kitten-like appearance.

"What are their names?"

Bino lifted the arm that held the dark green blanketed puppen.

"This is Barlow Charlie."

He raised his other arm, which held the light red blanketed puppen.

"And this is Danielle Duchess."

Delmira lifted the dark red blanketed puppen.

"Amy Annabelle."

She raised the light green blanket.

"Bingo Thomas."

Bino smiled and nuzzled his child.

"I wanted to name them after our parents, but nooo. Bino's all 'aliteration!' and stuff. That's why the girls are AA and DD just like he's BB."

Bino chuckled and nuzzled Delmira, who nuzzled back. Tyler stepped forward. Everyone, but Topher, held their breath. Now had heard him speak since he got here. Not a word. He took a deep breath.

Then pulled his phone and began to play a song.

Everyone huffed and chuckled at him before trying to pinpoint the instrumental. Tyler smirked and took everyone by surprise when he began singing.

("Puppens Arrival Song" is now playing. Original: "Danny's Arrival Song" from Cats Don't Dance)

"Since I might Tyler over there, I knew his dream. Their names in lights: "Corters the Italian Song~ Pets!" They got in the car and came to the town where dreams can come true. It didn't happen that way. But it happened, it's true."

Everyone smiled as Tyler continued to sing.

"They have done everything, cause they tried! The most impossible things have come true! Cause Toph believed it! This is their new hometown. It's as clear as the nose on your face!"

Tyler began to dance a bit.

"It is the time! We're in the place! It is the time! I knew the right place!"

Topher laughed at how excited the rockstar was getting.

"Babylon! Where the streets ain't paved with gold! Where these puppens will grow old! In Babylon!"

Topher's smile just got wider. They others were starting to smile at the dancing man as well.

"Babylon! Where the stars can shine at night! Pets walk around in the broad daylight! In Babylon!"

Tyler reached over and grabbed Topher, dipping his boyfriend.

"Dig that face! Ya ain't seen nothin' like it anyplace! They're right up on the TV screen! If you know what I mean!"

Everyone was starting to laugh and dance with Tyler while he sent Topher back to his seat.

"Look and see! They already mean so much to me! They're goin' down in history! Watch and see!"

Tyler began dancing all around now. Everyone else was dancing, but Tyler was the main one. He even began scatting a bit as he continued to dance.

"Babylon! Where the streets ain't paved with gold! Where dreams can never grow old! Right here in Babylon!!"

He finished up with a slide right back into his seat, where he continued to be mute. Everyone clapped and cheered while Bino and Delmira smiled at each other.

"This is a brand new start."

"That's the truth."

"Let's write this one together."

Bino took Delmira's hand. Delmira took Bino's hand. Say what you wil. All they know is that they were together. Forever.

THE END!
Last edited by Mickey on Sun May 10, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

WHAT A WAY TO END IT.
the pregnancy montage was genius...GENIUS!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Great job, Mickey!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Great ending on this story! It came out nice!