Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Housepets Z 

Post Housepets Z
Okay, so this is a story that I've been thinking ever since I read the start of the Celestial Games over-reaching arc, but I never actual worked out how it would all go, so let's just see how this goes on the whim.
Note: The plot takes place some point after Pete left Babylon Gardens, and follows it's own continuity.

---
PREMISE-
Tarot quickly ran through the forest. Every so often she'd look behind her, to see if it was any closer. Sadly, however, every glance just assured her that it was closer. The creature was a glowing blue lion like creature known as a Ion; spawn of a Griffon. She took an abrupt turn around a tree, stopped and started chanting something as her eyes started glowing green. The beast needed a moment to adjust the direction it was heading in, and this gave Tarot enough time to finish the spell.

"Mad Force!" She yelled as a green orb was launched from her combined palms. The orb started spinning around the Ion, and then shot straight at it with the aura of a dragon. When it came in contact with the Ion, the beast started glowing green and then dispersed into energy. Tarot dropped down and started panting.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked in her head. She slowly shook her head.

"No Dragon, they are appearing to often, I can't keep them all down." Tarot said to the voice. The voiced sighed. "I'm gonna need more help, and Sabrina ain't gonna cut it." Tarot said as she started getting back on her feet.

"Very well..." Spirit Dragon said. There was a flash, and three amulets appeared in Tarots paw. Tarot closed her paw around them. "Choose wisely." Tarot nodded.

"I will..."
---

Well I think that turned out rather well for something I just wrote up in a jiffy. Well, let me know what you guys think! I do plan on continuing this with real chapters! X3

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Last edited by SuperStar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:14 am
Smiley McSmiles

Post Re: Housepets Z
Welp, now I gotta know :D
*sits*
*waits*
*watches*

Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 am
Puppy Wrangler

*Still watching, waiting patiently for updates to an interesting story*

Cannot wait to see what the amulets are for and do!

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm

This is really good SuperStar. :)

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Sorry that this is taking sometime. But I really want to do my best on this so I'm taking lots of time working it out and all. And I've also haven't had a convenient typing environment the last couple months, :C
But I plan on getting at least one chapter out before December. Thankyou to all that like it.

Take Back The Power of the RAINBOW

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:54 pm

I also like it. I can't wait for more

Remember, you are a great person.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]