King's Treasure

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

ItIsNotASquirrel

King's Treasure

Post by ItIsNotASquirrel »

Hello All You Random People I Don't Know Yet! I am new to this website, and am writing my first fic. I cannot promise fast updates though, but I'm pretty sure the people who read this wont care that much. Also, I am new to this, but I am hoping that everyone who reads this will find it tolerable. If you don't have anything nice to post, please have the decency not to tell me it to my face, because, apparently, my face doesn't want to be told it has bad writing. OK? Deal.

Chapter 1
Ladykiller
Babylon Gardens

FOX WAS HAVING THE TIME Of HIS life at the club. Yeltsin and Boris had brought soda, and the atmosphere was like a party. Most times at the Good Ol' Dogs Club, Bino just sat in front of a large wooden box, and read boring announcements from a piece of paper and nobody really listened to him. Instead, the entire place was filled with different colored lights, fizzy, orange soda cans everywhere you looked, and dogs were everywhere, dancing and having a good time. Fox never actually realized how popular he was with other dogs. After he drank a few soda cans, he started looking around and talking. He met two peculiar but beautiful females, and they stuck to him like glue wherever he went. Fox partied, and danced with them and others, grinning like a mad dog. He socialized with everyone, especially his two new followers, who seemed interested in whatever he had to say. Eventually, Fox entered a drinking contest with Yeltsin, and drank much more soda than a dogs body could handle. He lost the game of course, Yeltsin being a giant dog compared to everyone else. He had felt like he had won though. Some of his friends at the club, a few females, and his followers were cheering as if he had saved the world single-handedly. The world went fuzzy at the edges, and the world was spinning crazily on its axis. He staggered towards his followers, and only managed to trip on Grape's tail, who apparently was there for the dog biscuits. Grape hissed, and he was startled and fell over. He never hit the ground though, because his followers reacted with amazing speed, and caught him. Fox looked up and said, "Who are the angels? I don't remember inviting any..." The two still strange-looking dogs smile slyly and hoisted him into the air, one holding his arms, the other holding his feet. "C'mon you big lug, you're coming with us." Fox's head hit someone, and he said "No Bailey...Five more minutes... I don't like farm chores..." His head lolled around and he spotted the offender. Sasha, who was standing at the door, was reading a small card to Bino. He heard the words "snuggling" and "totally". Fox wondered what was happening in his barely coherent thoughts, and used his constant-reader eyesight to peer at he note. He only got a short glimpse, but it was all he needed. King's neat cursive handwriting stood out on the paper. His last thought was, "How peculiar..." and Fox blacked out.
King spied on Sasha telling Bino what was on the card. Sasha paused at all the ends of the paper, sounding like an automated robot. King almost facepawlmed, but knew he would draw too much attention. He knew that Bino would be suspicious, and ask Sasha some questions. Unfortunately, Sasha likes telling the truth, so if questioned, she'd spill the beans, and King may never get the watch! King "watched" the "watch", "watching" Bino's reaction to what he was "looking at." (AUTHORS NOTE: Heheheheheheheheheheheh) Bino looked like he was about to say, "Who did this to you, and where is my Sasha?" But instead he said, "Finally! I thought you'd never show up." He couldn't hear the rest, because he couldn't hear anything over the sounds of his own excitement! He wasn't going to die a horribly painful death! He re-thought that, because he probably would, but not at the hands of Bino! He cast one last glance at his friend, Fox, before he got his umbrella, it was raining. Fox's head was bouncing to the beat of the female's steps. He gave another look at the females, and wondered why two wolves were carrying Fox. He shrugged in a "So what?" fashion as he walked home.
The two wolves grinned as they carried the dog to their den... and Fox wouldn't make it back to the party in time. But what King didn't know, as he hummed a song he had learned as a dog, how dreadfully important it was for him to be at that party!

TO BE CONTINUED
ItIsNotASquirrel

Re: King's Treasure

If someone is about to say something, you might want to wait bout a hour because I'm going to eat breakfast
ItIsNotASquirrel

All you random people again, my face doesn't want hate. It does want improvement though. You ate totally free to post anything you like, but please don't write "You suck" but instead write " you could do better here" or "you misspelled this" ok? Cool. 8-)
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

ItIsNotASquirrel wrote:If someone is about to say something, you might want to wait bout a hour because I'm going to eat breakfast
Welcome to the community! *giggles* You might wanna say hi to everyone in the introduction & welcome thread. I'm not really in the habit of reading fan fiction, so I'll not be reviewing yours, I just wanted to touch on one point. The cool thing about a Web forum is that people can leave comments when you're eating or sleeping and you'll see them when you're back at your computer. Look at me, I'm replying right now and you're reading this later. Likewise, I'll be going to sleep now and see any reply you make when I've woken up.

Best wishes with the story, don't be a stranger around the other forums!

Also, the moderators would probably want to hear about it if anyone did get rude with their feedback. I wouldn't expect it, the folks here are pretty radical, but if you think someone's being a jerk, report the post and the mods will deal with it.

P.S. It totally is a squirrel and you will not convince me otherwise!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Hmmmm... interesting story diversion. I am intrigued :ugeek:
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

This sound interesting! Can't wait to read more! :)
Buy a goat today!
ItIsNotASquirrel

Chapter 2
Infiltrator
Babylon Gardens

King sat as silently as he could outside the Club's top floor window. The window was open, and light slithered out of it. King could hear muffled voices and noises inside the house. His arm ached from holding the umbrella for such a long time. He shifted uncomfortably, afraid to be caught. If he was found trying to get the watch, his life was on the line! King wondered what Sabrina meant by "Limbo". Is it sort of the place before heaven and the devil's basement? He conjured a theory while he was waiting. If heaven nor the basement couldn't read his fate, they couldn't tell if he as good or bad. That means he might be stuck wherever that is forever! He shivered, and not because if he drizzle on his fur. Moments later, a dogs head pops out from inside the window. King bared his teeth and almost fell off. The dog was frowning and said to King "He won't let me take it off!" in a voice that showed you wanted to scream when you had to whisper. King knew Bino wouldn't do anything he wanted him to do, as if his instincts told him what King wanted to happen or not. King leaned forward and whispered in Sasha's ear, "Tell him you want it for a birthday present!" Sasha's head dissapeared once again, and King calmed down a little. He used his gigantic ears (KING'S NOTE: That's not even close to funny, squirrel!) (AUTHOR'S NOTE: How many times do I have to tell you people??? I am NOT a squirrel!) to try to listen in, but even those gargantuan ears (KING'S NOTE: Shut Up!) couldn't hear a thing. King waited for a minute or two, And finally Sasha's head popped out. He frowned when Sasha frowned. Sasha never frowns. Sasha said with her mouth-frown (It's a new adjective. Deal with it.) "Now what?" King obviously didn't have the faintest idea what she was talking about, because his titanic ears (KING'S NOTE: I hate you.) couldn't comprehend what they said.But using his brain, (Its a new fad) he knew the plan didn't work. Using his brain again, (Caution, Overheating) his eyes went pinpoint. According to these annoying things from the unintelligent squirrel (AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey, you're unintelligent!) (KING'S NOTE: Wooow, nice comeback.) he couldn't use his brain. Instead he said to Sasha, "Compromise! Sasha, you are a lot smarter than you think you are!" Sasha went back in, and suddenly the yellow, mellow light coming from the window turned red, and a demons voice said: "TAKE OFF YOUR COLLAR!" King almost had a heart attack and fell out if the tree, dropping his umbrella and getting wet, but he stayed on, and mustered up the courage to peek inside. And a hand was holding out his watch! He reached as far as he could for it, closed his eyes, and stretched to the point of dislocating his arm, when a hand grabbed his arm, and dragged him inside the window!
ItIsNotASquirrel

:oops: I mean... uh... *koff* noun...?
ItIsNotASquirrel

Chapter 3
Yeah, Hands Cant Really Slip
Babylon Gardens

King's arm was extremely mad, and yelled at his brain, "IF YOU DON'T GET US OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL THROTTLE YOUR BRAIN STEM!" This arm had every justification to be mad. First, it had held an umbrella for about an hour, then held onto a tree for dear life, and finally, had been dislocated easily at the shoulder by it's worst enemy. Things were not going well for this arm. Unfortunately fir the arm, the brain was not having a day in the park either. It had to actually think of something. Twice! No brain has ever gone through such horrible torment. This brain, instead of feeling accomplished for doing what no brain has done before, decided to take it out in the arm. It made the heart cut off all circulation to the arm, making it about as useless as a pile of dust. (The Cosmic Nerds Who Play Too Much Video Games: Which is very useful on the planet Orphan, when you are attacking the SneezeALoticus MucusMonster, and its HP levels are low, and it's armor perks are weak. Just saying) The brain rolled it's parietal and frontal lobes. On the other hand, the other arm (Pun Intended) was tired of the brain tyranny, and waged was for thousands of years, of with poet fingers would write epics, and bard teeth will sing songs. Of course, the brain won, his foes, though many were brainless (Pun Still intended) and he defeated them, one by one. And this brain countinued his tyranny for another thousand years, but he had to keep making thoughts for King, so he got back to his regular job, and kept on making thoughts for King.
Luckily, body parts have horrible estimates of time, and their "two thousand year dilemma" only took about three seconds. It was probably why King's mind went totally blank, and then wondered why all his limbs were a bit more useless then a pile of dust. When he finally realized he couldn't punch Bino in the face, (Took about ten seconds, the brain thought for about ten thousand years) he pleaded to Bino, Ow! Ow! C'mon, Bino! You probably expected I'd do this! Bino replied while putting his collar back on, "Yeah, And that's why it's got to end here." He went over to another room, and yelled to two big-looking dogs, "Boris! Yeltsin! Stop playing munchkin and hold this dweeb down so i can smash his stuff!" The one who was apparently Yeltsin replied, "Shure ting, boss." Boris got up and held King to the ground, while Yeltsin promptly fell down, still feeling the after-affects of the drinking contest. Bino walked up to his big wooden box, and said something about humans playing tag in college. King rolled his eyes at this, college was for acting stupid but getting good grades anyway, duh. But he returned to the matter at hand. He realized Bino really was about to unknowingly about to murder King! But if he said anything, Bino would just smash it or everyone wouldn't be his friend anymore. That mean scenario his brain conjured played in his head again, and he forced all his limbs awake so they could smash it, but he was still being held down by Boris. He yelled out, "Come on! Please! Have a heart!" Of course, Bino's heart was still frozen, so he said, "Fido! Fox! Where are you guys?WONT ANYONE HELP???? Suddenly, the door burst open! King turned to look at his savior who was... Joey, the dog-cat wonder weirdo, Who heroically said Huzzah! and heroically held out his hand in a high five pose, heroically said something else, and heroically got thrown face-first in to some mud.(Very Heroic Moment for Joey.) Bino lifted to hammer high, and started bringing it down...
When some rude, ugly mongrel interrupted him from unknowingly condemning King by yelling too loud. This rude, ugly, mongrel (in Bino's Perspective) was named Fido. He had said, "BINO! Stop this right now!" Bino said something about this Lord Byron guy, and then remotely said "Fine." Fido said "Oh Thank- " But was rudely cut off by some rude, ugly mongrel (In my opinion, which counts a lot more than Bino's opinion) when he said "WHOOPS-MY-FINGERS-SLIPPED-IN-THROWING-MOTION!!" King's head snapped back in exorcist mode when he did it, and when Boris weakened his grip for a fraction of a second, King was off. King ran as fast as he could for it, but his legs were to stubby and short (King: First my ears are too big, and now my legs are too short? Thanks.) and he couldn't get on motor speed. Suddenly, King tripped on the now unconscious Yeltsin, and was doing a flying tackle. In his inertia, he saw to watch. He held out his two stubby arms,(I hate you even more now.) and reached for the watch...

TO BE CONTINUED
Click on this to be shown a spoiler, that doesn't really work unless you have future-vision!
Remember-Fox was not there!
ItIsNotASquirrel

Chapter 4
No, We Won't Eat You... Yet
Inside The Forest

Fox bounced every time the females took a step, being suspended from their moving bodies, and thought of a plan. The two peculiar looking "dogs" at the Club were really wolves, but after he drank those sodas, he couldn't really tell the difference. He subconcious wanted him to go back to sleep, he was weary and had a hangover, but he couldn't fall asleep now, no when his life was on the line... He tried to think (I tell ya, these brains will be fried in no time) of a plan, maybe struggle and get out of their grasp, but what then, he had no idea how far to run and which direction to run. He just kept his eyes closed and his body relaxed so the ferals wouldn't notice him awake. They went on for some time, and they put Fox down on the ground, and went off to have a private conversation that was out of Fox's earshot. Fox thought of running away now, but when he so barely squinted his left eye, he saw he two females bearing down on him! He closed his eye and flinched, ever so slightly that only one female noticed it. She paused for only a second, and then she said, "Why, he's coming back to his senses." in a voice that was probably about the same age as Fox. "Shall we, *smirk* speed up the process? Fox could almost hear the devious grin in the other wolf's words as she replied "We shall." The other female picked him up, and just as suddenly as those words, Fox was dumped into water!
Fox just didn't move in shock, as most people would do in such a situation. As his brain came aware and accustomed to his predicament and his surroundings, the hangover was long gone. He writhed and struggled, trying to get above the water, and just as his lungs were about to burst, the wolves dragged him out. Fox was hyperventilating, and it looked sortof like he was panting, without the tongue stuck out. The wolves frowned upon him, and said in unison, "You know, you could've just walked with us all the way over here!" They turned to eachother. "Stop it!" in unison. Then, "No, You stop it!" Then they started a cat-fight between wolves, only resulting in many high fives as they tried to hit the other one in the same place. It looked like extreme-pattycake. Fox watched unamused, with his eyes in a "Seriously, Now?" position, and drawled, "Twins, I'm sure." They both looked at him, and said again, "How'd ya know?" And then growled at eachother. Fox said, "It's kinda obvious." Again the twins turned, and said, "In what way? I'm nothing like that mongrel!" Then they stared eyes of death at eachother. Fox said, "Nevermind." Anyway, are you even going to try and eat me?" The wolves grinned. "No, we were-" and then they were cut off as the biggest wolf Fox had ever seen saying. "Hey look, the food's here!" pointing straight at Fox. The females watched the dog's appearance change, as his eyes got larger and pupils got smaller, all the color in his fur went pale, then his mouth started opening and closing with no sound coming out of it, then promptly fainted. The big wolf sighed, and said, "I should stop being sarcastic, shouldn't I?" The two females facepawlmed, and said "Yes, you should."
Fox woke up suddenly, his fur again to is grayish color, and his head whipped back and forth in exorcist mode, and realized where he was! Fox was sitting at the wolves dining table! Both of the females said "Hey, he's awake! The two biggest wolves sat on both far ends of the table, apparently the "mom and dad" seats. The dad said to Fox, "Hey, sorry about that." "Do you want some deer?" HE held out in his hand a small lump of meat, and Fox turned green at the thought of eating that. "No thank you, I ate about last week." Fox said this because, he knew, he was probably going to lose all his lunches and that he had eaten that week after this was over. "The mom held out a small hand made cup of water, and said, "Here, have some water, you must be thirsty." Fox replied, "No I'm fine, and i think I got enough water today." Giving the evil eye to both of the twins, a look that would've made Ralph tremble, the twins smiled, not affected whatsoever, said, "May we be excused? We have to have a chat with the guest." The dad looked at their plates and said "OK, Angela and Angelique! You may leave." The two twins grabbed Fox by the arms, and dragged him away.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Did You see any wolves praising the Opener Of Ways?)