HP/Solatorobo XOver much?

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

kavviyenta

HP/Solatorobo XOver much?

Post by kavviyenta »

Even though Solatorobo has confirmed to have a sequel, this is my fan idea of one that I thought to share with. Word of warning, there are spoiler pertaining to the plot of Solatorobo for those who hadn’t played the game. I imagine this to be an RPG with gameplay similar to later Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.

Intro:

After a year or so, Red the Hunter was given a mission by a mysterious Caninu to enter a hidden sanctuary. Upon fighting monsters and bypassing trap, he found a crystal stone similar to the one he collected for a medallion in the previous game. However, when he took the stone, it exploded engulfing him and the light spread to the point that it took even the Asmodeus airship outside the sanctuary. This is when the game began with five parts instead of two like the previous game.

Story:

The setting is known as Barsei Nation (anagram for rabies, sorry if this is not creative), one of the most unusual landscapes. It has floating islands but unlike Prairie Kingdom, Shepherd Republic, or Nippon (Mamoru-kun’s homeland), Barsei Nation’s mainland is actually located beneath the sea of Plasma and is protected by a magical paling. Only a few people outside the Nation know of its existence. While Caninu and Felineko do live together, there is still opposition toward each others, perhaps even stronger to the point that interspecies relationship are looked down upon. There is also a new race known as the Lapisagi (portmanteau of “lapine” and “usagi” (“rabbit”)), a neutral race with lower population than even the Felineko. The land consist of some towns and cities where the outside world are surrounded by dangerous monsters and weather. There are three megalopolis consisting of a Caninu-dominated city in the west, a bigger city dominated by Felineko, and the even bigger city hidden in the north where all three races could live together peacefully.

Part one begins with a Caninu named Peanut doing his task as a traveling writer in the west megacity where he was assigned to help uncover the conspiracy of an organization led by Bino. It is then that he was caught in a situation where he was forced to fight his way out and escaped in the middle of nowhere. This is when he meets Red Savarin along with Chocolat Gelato and Elh Melizee. With help from two Felinekos named Grape and Maxwell, Peanut helped the trio recover while hiding from Bino’s minions. After seeking treatment from Dr. Wilson, they get to know each other as wacky hijinx ensues during their missions.

Will add later…

Characters:
(Include name and age)

Peanut Butter Sandwich, 19: Whereas Red is a decoy protagonist, Peanut is the main character but he’s only a supporting protagonist since he has no distinctive background. He started as a writer before he began his training under Red to be a bounty hunter. Instead of riding a robot, he has to fight with a shield (just like Goofy). His appearance is based on the fanart portrayal made by Kurowolfe. Later in the game, Red found out that Peanut’s mother is Charlotte meaning the trio not only got sent to another world but into the future as well.

Grape Jelly Sandwich, 17: Born Periwinkle Richmond, Grape did not enjoy her sheltered life in the wealthy household and often sneak out with her friends to explore the world. Things had gotten worse when tragedies caused her to lose her home and get separated from her friends. She was later taken in by Peanut where she became roommates with him. Whereas it took a short while for Red to realize that Elh is a girl, it took four months before Peanut found out that Grape is a girl. She is proficient with a staff.

Maxwell Costner, 20: A street-savvy musician who happen to go along with the heroes. But he also has connection with the antagonist Bino so it’s confusing to know which stance he takes at this moment. He is skilled in using a double-ended polearm. His father was Arzane who along with his mother died in a ship crash just like his grandparents.

King Wilson, 28: A doctor who took care of Red and his friend. He is actually the main focus of the story as he is revealed to be an avatar. Whereas Hybrids consist of anthros who become humans upon trance, Avatars consist of humans who become anthros upon trance. Why King is stuck in this mode is yet to be indicated. He wields a key-like weapon. (Yes, it is similar to the Kingdom Hearts Keyblade but the shape and magical properties differ)

Bino Costner, 20: Born Bino Byron, he led an organization similar to the Kurvaz. Power-hungry and paranoid describe him as he tends to take control of everything that would earn his fame with his loyal Caninu. He strongly despises Caninus who like Felineko yet weirdly has nothing against those who like Lapisagi suggesting that he’s mainly against Felineko in general. Ironically, he share similar traits to Felineko which he is aggressive, moody, calculating, and nimble and one of the most powerful magic user. His father is Biscotte who was adopted by a noble family and inherited the fortune.

More to add…

Housepets belongs to Rick Griffin
Solatorobo belongs to CyberConnect2

The fan surnames belong to Valerio.

P.S. Peanut’s mother in fandom is also named Charlotte so I threw that in.

Anything you like to share?
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: HP/Solatorobo XOver much?

Post by copper »

Quite the story.... never heard of the game, but is this a writing venture?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
kavviyenta

Post by kavviyenta »

writing venture? as in I'm risking it for profit? :shock:

I'm just doing a fandom but is it because I'm putting too much spoiler or something?
http://valito.deviantart.com/ my deviant gallery, nope there's no housepets in it

Unless you like Lilo & Stitch, kinda wish to see the experiments in housepets style
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

kavviyenta wrote:writing venture? as in I'm risking it for profit? :shock:

I'm just doing a fandom but is it because I'm putting too much spoiler or something?

No no, don't worry. I was just asking if you planned on making this into a fan fiction or not. I was not trying to accuse you. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression! :?
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

OMG....I LOVE Solatorobo.....So ready.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Oddly enough, the idea of a crossover did come to my mind after playing Solatorobo. Just give the pets some clothes and they could pass as children.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.