Project Thread: Babylon Gardens World and Peanut Companion

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: Project Thread: Babylon Gardens World and Peanut Compani

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey! My boyfriend spends LESS than 10 dollars on me! Thats it! I'm having a conversation with him!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Calm down, girl.

Anyway, if you're going to change it, I'm guessing it'll be like munny in Kingdom Hearts. Always laugh at that name now because of a Youtube series I saw, though. I think I actually prefer a more realistic monetary system since I don't see that often. Though now that I type that, I realize I have no clue what the monetary system is in Two Kinds and Gaia.

Up to you in the end.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
ds-al-coda

Post by ds-al-coda »

D-Rock wrote:Calm down, girl.

Anyway, if you're going to change it, I'm guessing it'll be like munny in Kingdom Hearts. Always laugh at that name now because of a Youtube series I saw, though. I think I actually prefer a more realistic monetary system since I don't see that often. Though now that I type that, I realize I have no clue what the monetary system is in Two Kinds and Gaia.

Up to you in the end.
A Mother style currency system would be interesting - beat up a bunch of other pets and pests, and have a mysterious benefactor (Pete?) supply money based on their performance. However if we're sticking to canon then it would be better just to have the currency as USD since Babylon Gardens is in America after all.

Considering that it's multiverse crossover, then munny would be a good alternative.
translation thread here
tumblr here

i've been away for too long, expect something soon.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Just had an interesting idea; simply change what the monetary system is called depending on the world. Like Housepets, Sandra and Woo, and Simon and Freddy be dollars, and the others, well, whatever it's called there (seriously, what is it called in those worlds?).
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

D-Rock wrote:Just had an interesting idea; simply change what the monetary system is called depending on the world. Like Housepets, Sandra and Woo, and Simon and Freddy be dollars, and the others, well, whatever it's called there (seriously, what is it called in those worlds?).
Well see, as cool as that would be it'd be alot of programming. I mean I'm already racking my brain as is trying to change the text without breaking the game :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist
Location: On this 3 dimensional shape we call "The place we happen to exist I guess?"

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Hey guys, it's been a month, and I'd like to inform you about a few things that have and will be happening. Some of these things include, but are not limited to:

A Demo Is Comming (some time soon I hope)

While there has been a bit of support for this game, I don't think you people think me'n D-Rock are gonna go through with this to the fullest (like alot of big fan games). That said, we've decided that it's about time we came up with a demo to demonstrate the game play. This also occured to me because there has been a lot of confusion with the action RPG thing, basically you're allowed to move in any 360 direction (including diagonal) instead of the usual up, down, left, right. You can jump, and jump on top of objects with their own heights and boundaries, meaning their collision isn't always 32x32, 64x64, ect. Basically, the landscapes are 3D boxes, but with two dimensional sprites.
ANYWAY, back to the demo. It is very likely that it will be based on the arena mode of the game where you fight either waves of enemies, bosses, a team, or your team. You will be able to level up and learn the skills and magic the player would normally learn in the main game. Upon 100% completing the demo, you will receive a code to unlock a special spear/costume for Taylor in the main game. It doesn't do much stat wise, but it looks cool! I don't have a release date for it yet because I'm not done with all of the characters magic/abilities or how exactly I will begin working on it.

The First Summon Has Been Programmed!

It will probably be one of the easiest too, not to mention it's pretty fun and cool looking just to use. The summon I am referring to is the first summon that Taylor obtains. The character is Shadow 2 from the web comic Gunnerkrigg Court

*the damage numbers will not be in gameplay, as they are not always accurate. However, the green circles with the HP number over enemies will be in the game*
**also this last screenshot is in a test map, the top screenshot is in the actual Infiniville**
***ALSO, the hud changed again...***
This summon only effects Taylor, even if another character uses their magic to cast the spell. As implied by his name, shadow 2 acts as a second shadow and follows Taylor wherever he goes. While cast, Shadow two will constantly buffer Taylor for 60 seconds. Every ten seconds, it will switch to one of 3 random buffers. A: You flash green and restore a bit of HP, B: You glow blue and your defense slightly increases, C: Taylor is cloaked in shadows and becomes transparent and can phase through enemies (but be careful not to de phase while inside of them, you'll have to slay the Woven to get out). It is indicated which buffers you have by the visual effects on Taylor and the expression Shadow two makes in the bottom left dialogue corner (these may change later, so I will not list them). If I haven't mentioned yet, summons come in the form of "Spools". Shadow 2's is called the Dark Spool.

This is the second summon to be announced, the first being Eyesight from Housepets 1X, and his own comic, Eyesight.

Concept Art and Finished Art

This is the portion everyone likes the most! (I assume) I'ma throw some game art at you, and you people will be like "Yay!". Ready? GO!

Infiniville: The hub world title

Rural Town: The Sandra and Woo World Title (THAT TOWN DOESN'T HAVE A FRCKIN' NAME OKAY! All I know is that it's a rural area of North America)

Skyblend City: The Cheetah Kid! World Title

The first one, the "Dark Spear", is obtained via the main story. This was also designed by D-Rock, and was later edited by me.

The second one, Hero's Tail, is obtained in the Cheetah Kid! World... di-- did I even need to tell you that... I mean, really?

The third one, Orphan's Dream, is obtained in the Dream Keepers World.

That's all I've got for now, if you have any suggestions for web comic cameos, summons, or crossovers, please do tell me!
Till next time, BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ooooh! That looks really nice. I especially like how the weapons came out!
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Can't wait until we can see the rest of the weapons :D
dtlux1

Post by dtlux1 »

This project looks cool. I just skimed through a lot of it, but I like what I saw. I may try to keep up with this project. :D
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Thank you! Another update will be released soon, probably sometime next week! :D
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We all look forward to seeing how the rest turns out!
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Hey guys! It's been quite a while since the last update, but you can thank Finals for that. However, I'm now on 3 weeks break, so that means more time to work on Thread Bound! Speaking of which, I've got quite a bit of concept for you guys and even a few screen shots of what has been developed, check it out!

Grithake Concept 2
Some more concept for Taylor's baby Grithake. This is mainly just because I like drawing it so much, but also to show that it will require some management. The gems at the bottom show how the Grithake will be raised, each gem giving it a certain stat boost. However, these are hard to find and expensive to buy, meaning there will be alternative ways of raising it. The reason for raising it is still under consideration. It will either be for a mini game of sorts, to summon the Grithake, or as a companion (this is most likely not the case).

Copycloth Concept 1
Some concept for the Copycloths forms (2-7), form 1 being it's usual Taylor form. When the Copy Cloth imitates your companions, it takes on similar weapons, magic, and stats. It will only change when it runs out of health, in which case it regains it's HP to the next party member's Maximum health (their HP at level 100). In terms of magic, it will also use healing magic if it is a character with said magic. However, it only has a limited amount of magic so you will eventually wear it out. If encountered in the wild, it will appear as the character that co-relates to that world and will not transform.

Taylor's Costume Concept 3
More concept for Taylor's weapons and costumes. The Dreamkeeper's costume was re-designed to have more differences from his main attire. The Dark Spear and Renegade spear appear differently here, however the dark spear's final design was shown in the last update and Renegade's final design is shown in this update (scroll further down). The Dark Spear and Renegade where originally designed by D-Rock.

Peanut's Ragdool Friend/ Friend Magic Visual
In the game there is a magic ability called "Friend(sing/doub/trip/finity)", that allows the user to turn nearby Woven into their allies. This ability is first learned by Peanut, and in a demonstration of how to use it he uses it on the first Ragdool he sees. However, he grows attached to it and keeps using the Friend magic on it. His woven is related to a side quest in Infinivile, which allows the woven to change the more you do it. The woven itself may be a second summon for Peanut, even though Taylor and Freddy are the only ones allowed to have multiple summons.

The "Corrupted" Concept
When a Woven is exposed to to much light or dark magic, it may become something called a "Corrupted". The Corrupted are in constant pain, and will take damage over time. Unfortunately they are far stronger and faster than Woven, and extreme caution is advised when one is in the area. They don't have the best vision, so as long as you don't make too much noise they will not attack. They are usually story related only (usually appearing in places that Mita and Mint have been), but there is a chance that they may appear in the wild.

NEW! Official Cover Art
This is the sketch for the new cover art design for Thread Bound. It's very similar to the last one with the exception of Sesame, Mita, Mint, the Woven, Grithake, and the angle of focus. Not all of the Woven appear on the cover, but these are some of the more common ones you find in the first half of the game. This will take a while to ink, color, and shade.

Concept Art and Finished Art
And now for this update's title cards and Spears! Prepare to look at more things!

Evyr: The Uber Quest world title

The Dreamworld: The Dreamkeepers world title (establishing that the game will take place during the Prelude)

ABANDONED WORLD: A story based world, attached to meeting Freddy.

ImageImage
ImageImage

The first one, Renegade, is obtained in a Story Based world. This was designed by D-rock , and was later edited by me.

The second one, Adventurer's Arsenal, is obtained in the Uber Quest World.

The third one, The Finisher (Spear), is obtained by completing a specific mission in The Arena. This was also designed by D-rock, and was later edited by me. It is Taylor's second strongest weapon.

The fourth one, United Threads, is Taylor's Ultimate Weapon. You will have to discover the method of obtaining it on your own.

Screenshots
Here are some screen shots of some things that have been finished so far:
Image1: The Main MenuImage2: 1st Boss Battle/ End of combat tutorial (Health Bar still in Dev., Soon to have multiple bar colors per phase of boss)
Image3: Beginning of conversation tutorialImage4: Example of choosing your back story
Image5: Second Boss Battle!/ Healsing spell top right.
Image6: Friendsing in use (Bolo-Bolo [the large yarn Woven] turned pink and helping Mace fight)
Image7: Infiniville: Market District
Image8: Infinivile: Outside of Arena/ Zephsing spell top right.

On a side note, I may not make any TB: The Companions comics. Mainly for the reason that it feels weird to use another writer's character with a different comedy style. It's much easier to do it in Thread Bound itself because it's based in the character's own stories, and their personalities can be easily influenced into situations outside of their world. Plus, I just don't have time to do it. I've only sketched about 4, and that was over the span of multiple months. I have not decided weather or not those will be finished and released.

That's all I've got for now, if you have any suggestions for web comic cameos, summons, or crossovers, please do tell me! Feel free to leave me any questions or concerns you have too!
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow! I just love how this has came out! It all looks just so awesome! Nice job!
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Just a little sprite thingy I made for you guys to show you what each character's class is. Each of these are tweaked to have their own rules for this game:

Taylor: Hero - All around and balanced in most fields. Learns almost all physical and magical abilities. This is the only class that can learn "Twilight" magic, but cannot learn "Light" or "Dark" abilities.

Trace: Templar - Highest HP and has decent attack and MP. Learns strong defensive spells and decent long ranged abilities. This is the only class that can learn "Invincibility" magic. If at low health, they gain a boost in defense. They can learn "Dark" magic, but not "Light".

Peanut: White Mage (W. Mage) - High MP, and has low attack and defense. Learns strong healing and boosting spells, and learns long ranged abilities that are meant to keep the character away from combat. This is the only class that can learn "Regeneration" magic. They can learn "Light" magic, but not "Dark" Magic.

Cloud: Samurai - High attack and speed, and balanced HP, MP, and defense. Learns strong item and money drop spells, and strong mid ranged abilities. Most of their abilities are based on luck or remaining strength. They can learn abilities that have a chance to instantly kill a lesser enemy. They can learn neither "Light" or "Dark" magic.

Sesame: Warrior - Highest attack, low speed, and lowest MP. Cannot learn any form of magic, but learns very strong close range abilities. If at low health, they gain a boost in attack. This is the only class that can learn "Berserk" abilities.

Cheetah Kid: Scout - Highest speed, high MP, and low defense and HP. Learns lightning and boosting based magic and abilities. Uses abilities that stun or trap enemies, allowing for a bombardment of quickly placed attacks. They can learn both "Light" and "Dark" based magic.

Mace: Saboteur - Highest defense, low attack and HP. Learns strong debuffing and status effect magic and abilities. This is the only class that can learn "Thief" magic. They can lean "Light" magic, but not "Dark" magic.

Freddy: Summoner - High MP, low attack, defense, HP, and speed. Learns healing and boosting magic, and can learn strong long ranged abilities. This is the only class that can use multiple summons other than the Hero class. Most of their power is drawn from their summons and allies. They can learn both "Light" and "Dark" magic.

Lilith: Red Mage (R. Mage) - Highest MP, and lowest speed. Learns almost all spells, but cannot learn physical abilities. What they lack in physical abilities, they make up for in spell usage and power. This is the only class that can learn "Element" magic. They can learn "Light" magic, but not "Dark" magic.

Welp, have fun planing your team!
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow those came out very nicely! I can't wait to see even more from you! Great job!
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Wow, this looks really cool. Makes me wish I knew how to play these kinds of games (though I have a vague idea how)... Noo! Stop targeting my Peanut, he's done nothing to you!
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Well, that's what the in game tutorials are for! This is also a simple RPG, I made sure it wasn't too complicated so people who don't play RPG could still play it. How difficult it will be however is unknown at the moment... :?
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Admittedly the only RPGs I played are Mario and Pokemon.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Hello guys! Since the last update I haven't done a lot of things, but the things I did do required a bit of work.

New Menu Design/Items/Controls/And Enemy Health Bar
Menu Screen (Taylor's Health is high because of his equipped weapon, also still working on the money symbol)
The menu select icon is a spinning gold version of the game's symbol, unfortunately all of my screenshots show the symbol when it's on it's side for some reason (what timing right?)

Equipment Menu (You can now use one type of restoration item while in combat with the press of a button if you have it equipped)

Item Menu (DANG THAT'S A LOT OF AURORA VIALS!)

Magic Menu

Enemy Health Bar (Changes to the last attacked enemy). A danger message can also be seen on the bottom left to indicate when a party member is low on health that has 3 different phrases for each character. However, this feature may not make it into the final version of the game due to the fact that it appears almost EVERY TIME a party member is damaged at low health. The messages will stack and slowly fade away, covering up most of the right side of the screen. I may be able to fix it, but I can't promise anything.
On the other hand, there are also death messages (3 phrases per character like the danger ones) that WILL make it into the final game.

don't think you guys have seen the K.O'd sprites. Welp, there's the ones for Taylor and Cloud! (Sesame your not even hurt that badly, and both of them are K.O'd, who are you yelling at?! This is also not a good example of the whole "3 phrases thing" :lol: )

Also, I've had most of Peanut's weapons done for a while, so here's those:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1: Red Ball
2: Pinpoint
3: Armordillo
4: Mystic Yarn
5: Fortune Teller
6: MEGA-BALL
7: Bringer of Justice

I haven't redrawn the "Finisher" Ball yet because that was AFTER I drew these, but I'll get to it in the next update.

"Suddenly, (insert party member) is wearing a party hat. "
"(Insert party member) saw no reason to remove the hat for the rest of the day."
-I'll just let you guys imagine what the heck I'm talking about- ;)

That's all I've got for now, as usual; if you have any suggestions for web comic cameos, summons, or crossovers, please do tell me! Feel free to leave me any questions or concerns you have too!
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Those look really awesome! I just love the way they came out! Nice job!
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

I love all the details you are putting into this. And the ball designs are really great! Glad the mega-ball gets a shout-out as well :D
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Admittedly the only RPGs I played are Mario and Pokemon.
The only RPGs I play with are in Call of Duty... *Cricket chirps*

Those are some pretty cool-looking weapons. Love the tributes to the two lovely ladies in Peanut's life with the Mystic Yarn and Fortune Teller... And I am curious as to what the Bringer of Justice does (a power-up to Spot perhaps? :lol: )
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

dryideabat wrote:The only RPGs I play with are in Call of Duty... *Cricket chirps*

Those are some pretty cool-looking weapons. Love the tributes to the two lovely ladies in Peanut's life with the Mystic Yarn and Fortune Teller... And I am curious as to what the Bringer of Justice does (a power-up to Spot perhaps? :lol: )
Okay first, *BRICK'D* :lol:
Second, Bringer of Justice is Peanut's ultimate weapon, and in fact gives him a Spot (Superdog) costume when equipped. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

What a progress, impressive work done! :D
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Just had this idea. Will a "compendium" feature be possible? Like the journal in KH, it could be pretty helpful for two reasons; keep track of the Woven types and bosses that are encountered, which should help in the arena, and to show which webcomic each of the encountered characters are from. Should help those who have not read too many other comics find out more.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

As seen in the menu, there is a "Data Log" option, so yes. I have not begun work on it yet, but it is intended to record Woven information. However, I had not considered having character data in the data log. If I can I will be sure to add that to the data log :D
ImageImageImageImage
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Oh, I thought the Data Log was to save. Why I hadn't considered it already being a record of types, I don't know.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Nah, saving via the menu could cause someone's game to be ruined if their in combat with low health and they accidentally save (a slim chance someone could do that but eh). People could also do some cheatsy shenanegans and save in the middle of a boss, so if they messed up they could just undo it no problem. There's very little challenge in that.
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Then I hope that you plan on putting save points generously around. I would hate to be killed after going through a dungeon and have to start all over again at the beginning before I hit a save point.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Oh don't worry, I plan to make the save points are pretty forgiving. And before any major battle or an option for an IMPOSSIBLE boss occurs, there should be a save point within the map or nearby.
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That's good. You could have also done what Pokemon did and disable the save option during a fight.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

I could've, but I feel like a save point is more like a subtle "THERE'S DANGER AHEAD! BUCKLE YOUR PANTS!"
As a player (that hasn't seen this exact comment) goes on, they will learn to be ready when they see a save point, but will also be caught off guard by secret bosses in the end of the game because there will be NO warning (in most cases).
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah. Your idea is a lot better than what I had.
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

I'm back **-- euuuh... charming young women(s)! I know its been like 1 and 1/2 months since the last update, and that I mentioned some MAJOR technical issues with the game engine in my last Chaoko Draws, but I decided to spend extra time working my way around the issues until they are fixed. I also did some polishing of the HUD and changed/came up with a few other things!
This is also the reason for the lack of Cheetah Kid! on Wednesday, sorry bout that.

First, let me show you the new HUD!:

Character HUDs:
As you can see, many things have changed. First, the Party member HUDs: The circular HP and MP Kingdom Hearts-esque HUD actually gave me constant issues throughout the entirety of the development of the game, but I was so stubborn to let go of the feature. Why? Because I've always hated non-creative HUDs (in other words I disliked most things with simple health bars). However, I took the time to look at many good RPG's, namely one called Xenoblade Chronicles. While simple, I really learned to appreciate the way it's HUD was set up. For this reason the HUD now shows the number of HP and MP along with the XP bar.
The timing of this was perfect, as I had also figured out how to show multiple character's HUDs at once.

Mini HUDs:
You may also notice that the Mini HUDs for enemies and allies have changed. An allies' HP appears green and an enemies' HP appears red. They're name will show above the bar, however the number of points is not visible. For that reason, I may decide to keep the damage/heal numbers in the final version of the game.

Visible Equipped Item:
You can now see your equipped item and how many you have left of it right next to your equipped magic. Yes, I know it may be hard to see the item count in the Infinite Realm, and I have already accounted for that. I just didn't put two and to together when making the text white and having the hub area in the game be completely white-ish when taking these screen shots... don't judge me.

And now for the OTHER added features and ideas for future features.

"FALL BACK!" Command:
You can now warp your party members back to your position with the press of a button (including K.O'd ones). This will come in handy most when attempting to flee a fight or their AI is just doing something dumb in general. In most cases it refreshes their AI, and may sometimes de-aggro them towards an enemy. In combat, calling your party members back will halt them until they are switched to. I'm not sure why that happens, but it's good if you want to keep them out of combat I guess.

Quick Switching Magic/Abilities:
You can change your equipped magic/abilities outside of your menu, one button selects the previous one, the other selects the next one. Not much else to say about that.

Auto Revive Out of Combat:
Once all of the enemies in a map are defeated, all K.O'd party members are revived to 25% of their health. This basic function of any RPG was not a feature before, but I realized one could instantly restore the HP and MP of an ally just by having them die before a fight is over... I don't approve with those scummy tactics.

Also for reference, it takes 60 seconds for a K.O'd ally to auto revive, which gives them full HP and MP. They can only be revived using "heal" magic or revival items. If they run out of MP, they cannot be revived without a revival item. While K.O'd, they cant regenerate MP, use MP or HP restoring items, or gain experience. So... keep them alive.

Friend-Based Abilities (In Consideration):
Basically if you get a character's Friend Points to max, said character will gain an ability where they team up with Taylor to do a unique and powerful "Area of Effect" attack that consumes both Characters MP. The moves get they're own animated cutscene... ya know, in my vector animation-esque style... don't expect too much of meSweating a little... . Upon getting all of their FP's to max, and getting Taylor's to max (that's story based so you don't have to worry about Taylor's FP's too much), You will get two abilities involving all of your party members.
However, animating these attacks will be difficult and time consuming, so none of the boss exclusive companions will be able to learn such abilities. In fact, depending on how things go I may not be able to program these in at all. The only one that may be in the game regardless is the one gained from Taylor's FP's as, once again, it's story based.

Horror-Based Elements:
I'm joking. But come on, the Woven could be creepy if put in the right atmosphere.

The Demo Should Be Released Sometime in April:
I've decided to make the demo it's own little adventure/story arc to show you the functions of the game and how it will be played, rather than the tournament. There are still many things I must decide for how the tournament works and looks. This way is much simpler and gives you a feel of most basic features in the game.
-Things you may experience include: Regular combat functions, Choice Making, Problem Solving Between Party Members (deals with FP's), Fighting a Boss, Strategizing who should equip what and when, stealth sections(?), and dumb companion AI!
-Things you may not experience for obvious reasons include: Grithake Training, Alchemy, Horror Elements-- STILL JOKING, Tournament fighting, and Side Quests).

Also, I didn't change the combat system to random encounters like I said I considered doing in the last CHAOKO Draws:
I worked around the issues with the combat system.

And because I always show you stuff I've accomplished in terms of drawing stuff here's Trace's Weapons (Except For His "Finisher" Sword Cuz I'm Still Lazy):
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
1: Short Sword
2: Gilded Blade
3: Silver Moon
4: Northern Lights
5: Demon's Nail
6: Wind Gust
7: Platinum Edge
2-7 where originally designed by D-Rock , and where later edited by me.

That's all I've got for now, as usual if you have any suggestions for web comic cameos, summons, or crossovers, please do tell me! Feel free to leave me any questions or concerns you have too! Also, if you can think of any other names to call "Boss-Exclusive Companions", feel free to tell me!

Last edited by Obbl on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mod Edit: Don't try to evade the filter by hinting at the word
ImageImageImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really love how this has come out! Great job on everything!
The-J-Man

Post by The-J-Man »

awesome....just....awesome
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

THE DEMO DOWNLOAD IS HERE!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ntkwo ... _Setup.rar

The full demo is out now! The font I made for the game is also in the file in case you need it to see the text. I'll probably make play through video for it soon, I'll tell you when I do :D
If you have any problems with it, do tell me :3
ImageImageImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Sorry for being cautious, but is this an April Fools?
CHAOKOCartoons
Banner Artist

Post by CHAOKOCartoons »

Oh you clever clever boy~ X3
Though it legitimately does play like the actual game. It even looks like it, it's just not fair and intentionally broken-ish. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

I played it. Um, if theoretically someone does manage to defeat all the enemies, does anything happen?