Dangan Ronpa and Housepets! Crossover?

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

AnimeNerd88

Dangan Ronpa and Housepets! Crossover?

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I've been think for a while, and I've decided to make a crossover story of Housepets! and Dangan Ronpa, a murder mystery game that I will keep the details of to myself. I've thought on weather I should post this here or on some other website, and if it would even be alright to post on here, so I've decided to ask people here. Is Dangan Ronpa too violent for this website, or would it be alright? If it's too violent, feel free to tell me and put this in the abandoned fics area, or I'll do it myself, or however it works. (If you've never heard of Dangan Ronpa and want to hear about it, click here. And if the link didn't work, just go to the Dangan Ronpa Wiki.)
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Re: Dangan Ronpa and Housepets! Crossover?

Post by Obbl »

There's no issue with doing a murder mystery, though you are right, Dangan Ronpa is rather violent (from my brief wiki foray). But really, it's not quite so much violence as it is graphic detail that's the main issue we care about.
So the story is certainly welcome here, but violent/gruesome scenes would need to maintain a sense overview rather than detail. More of a "tell, don't show" rather than the usual story-writing advice ;)
And always remember, if you are not sure how well individual chapters or passages fit our guidelines, send a PM my (or any other mod's) way, and we'll advise as necessary :D
tsMKG

Re: Dangan Ronpa and Housepets! Crossover?

Post by tsMKG »

Also remember that we accept PG-13 fics as long as is stated that (by putting "[PG-13]" in the start of the thread title)
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.