Re: Open Housepets Fan Fiction Extraordinaire

Post by EmoPeanut »

Okie dokie
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

that's fine but first i need an idea :lol:

edit: i just had it, but i'll wait till Emo posts his/her part then i'll reveal.
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

PEanut gulped. "Mr.Tom, you are one of the funniest people in the world.I was just laughing because I was in a bad mood today and that really cheered me up."

That was the truth. Peanut had just had his daily insults from Bino for being a cat lover, a freak, a idiot, a fool... any insulting words he could think of..... and one of them would trapped in his brain for ever...... The antics that had happened were hilarious.

Tom's angry face softened. "Eh, kid, me and Jerry are just practicing for our movie tomorrow.... not the bad one the good one." Jerry walked up to Peanut to. "Yup, we are going to do Tom and Jerry.... and we were looking for a side character..... perhaps you were interested?"

Tom scooped Jerry up and began whispering. "What? YOur trying to put him in our movie?" Jerry snickered. "Look Tommy, The kid has a hard day.... and I have heard a lot about this dog from this purple cat.... funny is his middle name.... and he worships us Tom, he thinks we are the funniest guys on earth...... just give him one try out?" Jerry said.

Tom sighed. "Promise not to hit me with that frying pan ever again?" TOm asked. Jerry laughed. 'But that is in the script!" Jerry said. Tom laughed and turned to PEanut. "Okay kid, tell me your name and we will talk auditions....."

Peanut laughed. "The name is Peanut, but I don't want to be in a movie.... I would like it to be done here! Everyone, including Grape, would go check out the comedy kings, Tom and Jerry." PEanut said.

Tom and jerry looked around for a sec, scribbled some notes, ad said : DEAL!

Authors notes.

I"M BACK WITH TOM AND JERRY AND PEANUT IN: HOUSEPETS INSANITY!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

ohohoh my turn with my story oh and also just to make sure we don't get mixed up all this story shall be in blue (any shade as long as it's blue).

Second time at the farm but not all is good.(it was the best i could think of on short notice)

"Were going to see Uncle Reuben, Were going to see Uncle Reuben, Were going to see Uncle Reuben, Were going to see Uncle Reuben," it was a familiar feeling to Peanut and Grape the start of the day only more greater since it was a surprise trip to the farm, after a long and arduous car journey they arrive but a strange sight met them in front the house, All of the furniture was outside, shouting coming from inside and the kids no where to be seen, probably tending the animals. Anyway Rufus was there at the steps to the porch crying into his arm as men walked back and forth taking furniture to the front of the house. Peanut and Grape were confused and so was Mr. and Mrs Sandwich. Finally Peanut and Grape advanced to Rufus and Grape asked "What wrong Rufus, why is all the furniture out here?" and Rufus could only sniffle "You came, did you get the message on the machine? We lost the house and the land, they're building a new mall on top of it." Everybody was shocked at what Rufus said and as soon as everybody got over it Uncle Reuben stepped out the house his head hung low fighting to keep back tears. He finally looked to Rufus and said "I tried buddy, i couldn't save the house, I'm so sorry"

now lets see how creative you lot are :D
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Samson

Post by Samson »

Peanut, Grape, Earl, and Mrs. Sandwich could not believe what they were hearing.
"Your house," Earl exclaimed with shock. "Reuben, how?"
Reuben looked at Earl with a growing frown on his face, his family joined him just in time for the explanation.
"Well Earl you see-"
A man in white coveralls appeared around a corner of the house. On his left breast pocket was a patch reading "Geographical Surveyor" and opposite of that was a plastic name tag picture ID pinching to the right pocket of a man apparently named, Tim.
Tim carried with him a white clipboard and several tubes of dirt and mud, he was very dirty.
"Mr. Sandwich," Tim said. "I have good news."
All eyes were on Tim as he read his charts with wide eyes.
"We've ran some test on the soil that your property sits on," Tim said. "Apparently there is a large well of untapped oil sitting right beneath our feet. This was an accidental find. We do not know how big this well is Mr. Sandwich, so we are calling in a team to further measure the depth and size of this well."
Reuben lit up.
"That's wonderful," he exclaimed. "We haven't signed over the property yet, so whatever we're sitting on will be added to the check that sells our home."