fancy saw game question

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

piero345655

fancy saw game question

Post by piero345655 »

Hello, I would like to know if you want me to make you a fancy saw game. I know it's a bit high (PG-13) but boy, I'm going to try to be as stable as possible, but so far I'd like to see your opinion.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: fancy saw game question

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm not sure I actually have an opinion on this. If only because I don't know what the heck it is. Care to explain?
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

Yes, although I don't know what I was thinking and the explanation is from a horror movie
better to think of something else that is not so much of a stable level :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I highly doubt that games which tend to kill people in VIOLENT ways probably is not a good idea to incorporate into this comic. Especially when all of the subjects usually lose. :?
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

yes you are right but practically in the fan fic (Dangan Ronpets! [PG-13]) it is almost the same. practically not everyone loses but at the same time they are the same characters from the comic that are the murderers, I think I am aware that this fan fic is abandoned but it is also the most similar thing that it intended to be. thanks
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Never heard of that fanfic so it was probably before my time (August 2014; November 2018) but I could check it out at some point. I have no doubt it will be interesting.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sorry, piero, that doesn't sound promising to me. But then I know nuthin' about stuff like this so don`t be dissuaded by me. :roll:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Unless you like horror survival movies that feature a lot of gory deaths and terrifying situations I don't think you would be interested in the franchise. I'm not that interested and it was a STRUGGLE for me to get through all of the traps and deaths on YouTube.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:48 pm Unless you like horror survival movies that feature a lot of gory deaths and terrifying situations I don't think you would be interested in the franchise. I'm not that interested and it was a STRUGGLE for me to get through all of the traps and deaths on YouTube.
Saw some. Wouldn't care to see what I saw there again. After a while, gore can be a bore.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:50 am Saw some. Wouldn't care to see what I saw there again. After a while, gore can be a bore.
I think the problem is using gore in almost every scene to shock audiences instead of as a storytelling tool (All Quiet on the Western Front, Boris Karloff’s Mummy and Where the Red Fern Grows all did this well.)
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Harry Johnathan wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:57 am
NHWestoN wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:50 am Saw some. Wouldn't care to see what I saw there again. After a while, gore can be a bore.
I think the problem is using gore in almost every scene to shock audiences instead of as a storytelling tool (All Quiet on the Western Front, Boris Karloff’s Mummy and Where the Red Fern Grows all did this well.)
Agreed, Harry. And then there's the "Law of Diminishing Returns" - shock and revulsion power diminish with repetition; eventually, successive guttings become anatomy class with grimaces, screaming, and too many trombones.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I concede that you are right about there being way too many sequels and trying to up the gore factor every time did hurt the series a bit. Almost like sequelitis but they attempt to add more and more gore in the movie plus many of the deaths are over the top. Probably why it took 7 years after Saw 3D to make another movie.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

A complaint I saw regarding later entries of the Final Destination franchise. Gore was cranked up to 11 as it went on, and apparently people didn’t have skeletons. A lot of their deaths kinda ignored the fact that there are hard parts to human anatomy inside.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

... which, tip of the hat to D-Rock and Harry, kinda brings us full circle to Amazz's thoughts.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I take Final Destination as proof that Death itself can be cruel and spiteful when it comes to collecting people to take to the afterlife. A lot of those deaths could have been done without the pain and horror inflicted but Death in that movie apparently is a sadist.

I'm so glad for the most part that Death in the real world isn't always agonizing and brutal like they all apparently are in that series.
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

ok people i don't know when i left i don't know when i left this blank and i don't know when you guys were talking about horror movies and yes i'm a horror fan but still just wanted your opinion. and after much thought, i'll just say that maybe i shouldn't have commented at all, or created my forum, in the first place, after all, sorry for wasting your time and thanks for commenting, yeah. And if you don't see me, good morning, good afternoon and good night.........

(and so they know I'm Peruvian, goodbye)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its not that I don't like the idea, its just I can't see it fitting in well with Housepets! in general. Also just because you had an idea get shot down because nobody is interested in it doesn't mean you have to leave the forum or that nobody wants you around. You can just come up with another idea at a later date.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Piero, be not dismayed. Just because a couple of us aren't interested in your proposal, doesn't mean others on the forum would not want to see it. Please don't leave. You've already been a good commenter as it is. Stick around, sir.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not to mention I am sure that there might be quite a lot of people who do like it but just don't comment a lot. If at all because some people are just content to lurk.
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

Ok, maybe you're right, but I'm not one of those people who comments to be honest. It's the first time I've been part of anything, even if it's just a website for a comic, right? hehe it's funny because I'm not sociable but thanks for the support but I think I better leave it to those who have a talent for making history but sir ma'am I admit I'm unhappy
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As I said there is no reason for you not to try again. I am sure if you really think about it and brainstorm a bit you can come up with a concept that people can easily get behind! If not, just write it for yourself because it makes you happy.
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

ohf... it's finally over... what?... what!?..... no...... you should be dead..... .!I SAW YOU DIE!

I... always... come back

!!!!NO.....NOO.....NOOOOOOO--.........

......( good ladies and gentlemen let the game begin )......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct8uQZn-Fec

postscript is only a small part of my project but in the end I only leave the suspense, take care and we kiss later bye)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have to admit I am a bit riveted by what you have planned with the story. I do look forward to seeing your ideas comee to fruition!
piero345655

Post by piero345655 »

Actually it will be better if I want to continue with this I do it in a separate forum since the original idea was to know if it was appropriate to do it or not but now I know what I have to do, thanks for everyone who has commented now I just need to think

code
𐤙੩੩૭୫𐏑꘦ƻ
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If you do decide to make this story and post it somewhere else that is fine too and at least you aren't completely giving up on it! I might ask for a link to it in the future though I think it will have to be through PM if the story has a ratiing higher than PG-13.