Sabrina's Regrets. COMPLETE

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

Sabrina's Regrets. COMPLETE

Post by EmoPeanut »

She regretted it, breaking Max's heart. The way MAx is, always annoying people, trying to get attention. She tries to pretend she didn't cause it...but she knows thats a lie.

He was a charmer when she met him, always flirting with her, no one else. He was annoying then. She needed to practice on being a Seer and following the spirits. But Max get bugging her until she relented and accepted one date request. Perhaps she shouldn't have, then maybe Max wouldn't be as he is today.

He was funny, charming, and most of all a gentleman wherever they went. He was in way, the person she had always wanted. So she continued their dates.

Until one day she met Fido. And then she learned something. That attraction compared to love is the weakest thing in the world. She couldn't help it, Fido was so.... amazing that she didn't know what to do. So in the months that past, she dated Fido and fell for him. And he had felt the same.

But she didn't count on Max trying to find out where she was going. And finding her. She still remembered his look of heartbreak and betrayal on his face. The next day Max came to the door step of Sabrina.

"Do you love him?" He had asked, his eyes hidden under shadows. She had nodded, not knowing where this was going.

"I won't tell the dogs what's going on but... can you do me a favor?" She looked up and nodded. Max looked up and smiled, but his eyes looked sorrowful.

"Just forget I ever existed okay?" He asked, and the cat walked away.

In those next months, Fido left for the Academy, and Max began infamous for chasing female cats and annoying humans. She tried to forget him, the black cat whose charming smile always got to her, but she couldn't.

When Grape came with Max for the Halloween prank she felt all the emotions return. Even after the event, the emotions of regret wouldn't leave her. Max's eyes stared longingly at her at they left. Grape never noticed Max's change of expression, but Sabrina did. Even after all this time, Still hadn't let go. Max couldn't let go.

She regret breaking Max's heart, but she loved Fido more. But regrets and mistakes are very different. And she had certainly made a mistake.
"Max... can you forgive me?" She whispered in the air. But as usual, Max never replied. In way.. it was like he never existed at all.
A/N

When your bored, this happens! Seriously, I would like some opinion's on this stat!
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
yehoshua

Re: Sabrina's Regrets

Post by yehoshua »

This is what you do when you're bored? That's amazing, you are a very talented writer.
Sent from my conifer.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Really?
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Helmetzid

Post by Helmetzid »

indeed, i agree on this
Peanut has a Facebook!!!
It takes a REAL genius to do something truely stupid!-ME
Wanna play a game with me on steam? PM me
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Thanks.......
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

again you seam to zoom in on the weakness of others... a skill few have
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

you are talented, indeed. you write good sadness. almost penetrates my heart of stone.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

KizerZin wrote:again you seam to zoom in on the weakness of others... a skill few have

Ah Kizer, I wish I didn't have to usurp your evil throne.. (Assassin aims at Kizer.)

Goodbye.
(BAM)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:you are talented, indeed. you write good sadness. almost penetrates my heart of stone.

Read my name, and. You will slap your face for being so oblivious,
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no, I am not oblivious. I just didn't want to say "you write good emo"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:no, I am not oblivious. I just didn't want to say "you write good emo"

I was bantering
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
batfan66

Post by batfan66 »

This was pretty good. I really felt for Sabrina, and she doesn't feel as cold as she does in the series. The mystique about her has been pulled away, showing her more emotional side. Pretty cool.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Very good! I hope you continue this! If there is to be a continuation...
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:Very good! I hope you continue this! If there is to be a continuation...

Well..... I really don't know. Seriously, I just wanted to make a fix revolving around Max and Sabrina breaking up, and get the idea out of my head.

I just want to see more Sabrina and Max stories... Their a good pair if you think about.

But I do have an idea in a more major story, perhaps I'll make this a prequel to that.)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Well, what can I say? This was short, but really good, given your usual style. Molto bene! :D
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

(Note, I've decided that Sabrina's Regrets will tie in to my sequel to Simple Day(Now Known as Feelings of Shadow) Max & Sabrina will be characters in the sequel and contribute more to the story.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!