Feelings of Shadow (First in the Shadow Player Series)

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

EmoPeanut

Re: Simple Days

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 4: Tarot +EmoPeanut=Hurt
I knocked on Tarot's door. Sabrina opened it. Fido's girlfriend. The voice in my head tells me to show it to a bunch of people,
but then I would be like BIno. "Hello, Peanut.... is Max with you?" She said, a bit tired. I must had woken her from her cat nap. I'm good at that.
I shook my head. "I came to talk to-" "Yes, I know, your having a dog life crisis, and you need Tarot to make you nice again, I read Max's mind, and I guessed the rest. " She said, a bit annoyed. "He still has Midnight's phone number, the nerve of that womanising-"
"Okay, you don't have to get in a rant." I said, quite tired of talking to SAbrina. All I know is that during this Yarn Ball, Sabrina and Max had a lot of catnip.
Use your imagination for the rest, I'm not going to be killed by Sabrina. Anyway, ever since then.... she has kinda been a wolf mother.... if you get that term........ well I can't say the word, I have some dignity left!

"Can I please see Tarot." I said, tired of talking. SAbrina sighed. "Sure thing." I walked into the house, only to be thrown up in the air and punched in the face. "WHAT THE HECK!" I yowled, being thrown against the wall. Tarot looked surprised, then sheepish. "I thought you were the Shadow Player.... my bad." She said, looking apologetic. I simply growled. "Why would you hit your own boyfriend square in the face! Unlike Max I don't cheat on my girlfriend!" I said, pointing a comment towards Sabrina. SHe hissed, and walked away.

I stared at Tarot. This was going to be a looong day.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Ouch! Poor Peanut!
And, It wouldn't be "Punch" it would be: "PAUNCH!" :lol:

A seconds update today! Aren't we lucky?
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
Hopper200456

Post by Hopper200456 »

Emoness to the max, from Max.
http://hopper200456.deviantart.com/

"I already fixed it, and you are not coming back."
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Also my new Avatar... is better than my first... i mean look at that EmoPeanut's face.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

EmoPeanut wrote:(Mods if you tell me to take it off, I will.)
Next time (and a warning to all) first talk to the mod rather then after, because this is obviously not okey
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hola, EmoP!
Well, this...version of Peanut is weird and in some way it makes me looking for more. This anti-Peanut is, in a way, what many of us wanted to see, when the mean streak comes out. Apart from the school and bike thing, AND the 'primitive brain' description, this is an interesting work. For once, the shortness of the updates works with this Peanut 1.1
I'm really curious to know how it will go.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 5: The return of the Shadow
Kitsune was bored. He had to watch Pete to make sure he didn't get through the game board, and destroy King's life. Again. and it was boring. He stared at Pete, who was playing chess with their other player, but not seen a lot, Rick. Pete grinned, cheating by spawning another king. "What, that is not fair!" Rick said. Pete grinned. "Not my fault your got rid of your powers to become an actual human." THe griffin grinned. Rick just rolled his eyes and turned to Kitsune. "Oh Kitsu-" "Okay, I will stop!" Pete grinned.

Then an dark wind blew through the air. Rick stood still, worried. "What was that?" He asked. Pete and Kitsune stared, shocked at the familar feeling. "Hello... old friends... heheheheHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!" The voice laughed. "Oh, I'm back, not for revenge.... like the sterotype villains.. I just want to get back to the game.... a game my avatar will win.... but who, who will it be?" A shadow mused, walking out of the darkness. "The black cat, the racist dog, or the dog that's becoming a monster from the inside out.......... hmmm I like the last guy myself." THe creature said laughing.

Kitsune hissed. "You!" The cloaked figure turned. "Wait... need to stop sounding evil...... that's better!" He said. "I'm going to play the game like we used to.... bloody, violent, undead rising.... the good stuff.... man you guy's really have become couch potatoes." He said with a laugh. "You finally got my brother Pete to as well.... that's to bad..... you two... I mean three.... wait where did that Rick guy go?" He said. Rick disappeared by going into his human body, which was in the game board. "Oh well... anyway, you two will never leave the meta plane again.... happy?" He said raising a gun to the game board. "Trapped in this small, endless sky.... FOREVER!" He laughed. "Can't get banned.... you understand." THe creature shot the game board shattering it. "But don't worry, I have a MePhone, so I can enter using the computerized version!" He laughed, and disappeared in a puff of pixels.

Pete rage. "NOW MY BROTHER IS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD! I WANTED TO DO THAT!" He yelled. Kitsune was just staring at the board. "The dog who is becoming a monster from the inside out.... oh no, Etep can't know about what Tarot's magical aura is doing to Peanut can he..... can he?" Kitsune murmured.

(I cameoed Rick... HAPPY NOW?)
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Ha! So it is Tarot's fault, huh?

An end of the world fic? :o The prophecy..... it was true!

Nice little update. You just won't stop until everyone's gone, huh? :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Yes... BECAUSE I LIKE CAMEO'S!

And that is my theory on Rick........ :shock:

Also yup Etep is Pete's brother..... and yeah Etep will make fun of of a lot of villain cliches....
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Including the evil brother having a similar name. Pete and Etep? Really?
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

I love making fun of them Cooper... I'm going to call you Copper now!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

also, yeah... COOPER.... Tarot did kinda make a mistake using all of the magic stuff near PEanut. Now he is canident for becoming the Shadow's avatar... and that equals problems.

Anyone that Tarot used magic near is a canident. Bino is just..... good at being bad, so he was already a choice.
MAx is effected, but Grape is safe since even though Pete can't do anything to Grape, she still is legally, his avatar.... oh no, I've acted like a lawyer!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Anyone like my avatar.... it is very Emo... no?
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

what's happening?
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Backstory... .read chapter 5!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 6: Peanut's Answers

Seriously, I hate when Tarot does stuff like that. it always irked me. After Sabrina had a hissy fit and walked away, it was time to get some help.
"Tarot, I need help... I'm been getting angry lately and I don't know why!" I said, on my knees. Tarot nodded. "I sense an old memory causing your anger... a memory that you hate with all your might." Tarot said, using her arcane abilities.
I scoffed. "What type of memories are you talking about? I only hate one memory, and I can't change what Grape likes... Unless you can give me a love potion." Once again my more bitter personality rose up.

"You know I can't tamper with emotions... Well I can. But after what happened with Sabrina I don't think I should." Tarot said with a final type of tone, I sighed, "Well thanks for telling me that I'm suffering from a serious case of heartbreak," I drawled.

"That is only what started the problem, not what continues it! Now your are taking your pent up frustrations and they are appearing through your personality. Your anger that was pent up is now being released, and you are not known for confrontations Peanut. In lay mans terms... payback time." Tarot explained calmly.

I simply twitched my ears to show that I heard her and left. At least I know that I want payback for all the times everyones teased me... Ah well, maybe this will be healthy for me to get rid of my anger.
No, No it isn't A voice proclaimed in My ear. I turned around, but I didn't see a thing. I felt better for some reason, Humming to myself, I walked home.
A/N
Guess who's back! me! that's what!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yay! You are back! Can't wait to see how Peanut deals with this! Emoness is new for that pup...
My characters
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

your back? It's Good!

and Emo look out, Copper and Housedog/fox have sold there souls to Rick and have become Mods...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

but House has no power here. just Cu. and Kyderra and the Global mods.

anyway, I like the fic. especially the short update length. makes it easier to follow.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

KizerZin wrote:your back? It's Good!

and Emo look out, Copper and Housedog/fox have sold there souls to Rick and have become Mods...
Wait does that make them evil or good? Or simply Lawful Evil?
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:but House has no power here. just Cu. and Kyderra and the Global mods.

anyway, I like the fic. especially the short update length. makes it easier to follow.

I'm no good a long updates, things then get frazzled and I mess up important points. With short ones I can concentrate on the quality more.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 7:Bino's Meeting

"Okay my fellow dogs, we now have a traitor amongst the garden!" Bino yowled to all the dogs in the clubhouse. He was so steamed at Peanut he didn't even make a long, drawn out speech. All the dogs turned their ears to the tone in Bino's voice. "He attacked me unprovoked, this dog attacked his own kind, because I insulted a cat! This dog is most certainly a cat lover and must be called out and given the same respect he gave us!" Bino yowled.

"You mean you, not us!" A small dog growled, his eyes burning in anger. Bino narrowed his eyes at his rival, King. "Cat Lovers are hated by all dogs!" Bino growled through his teeth. King laughed. "The only time these dogs ever attack any 'cat lovers' it's because you provoke them! I should applaud this dog for trying to beat some sense into your racist personality Bino!" King mocked. "I think the only reason you hate cats is because you live with the most vile cat of all, MAX!" King was laughing himself to tears. I love mocking this guy on stage. He actually believes almost everything I'm saying. This just a small bit of the payback I deserve after that little bomb he blasted me with! King thought gleefully. Right before Bino made a comment the doors to the club opened.

Peanut walked in with a tired but cheerful look on his face. He stared at Bino and his face looked apologetic. "Yeah.... sorry Bino for punching you in the nose, you see I've got some issues I need to deal with...." Peanut explained, not noticing the shocked looks on all the dogs faces. Peanut had been the one the punch Bino? PEANUT? The dogs began whispering to each other.

"Peanut's got a backbone... good for him!" "I'm definitely not going to attack Peanut, Bino was probably insulting Grape again." "Peanut punched Bino? Perfect, now I can begin my plans to help the Opener of Ways defeat the dog tyrant Bino!" The small creature was soon thrown out of the clubhouse soon after that comment.

Peanut shrugged the whispers and walked away, ignoring Bino's already frustrated gaze.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FILTHY HUMAN BITER, CAT LOVING, PIECE OF DOG DOO!" Bino yowled, running towards Peanut in anger. Peanut turned immediately, his instincts reacting. He dodged Bino's first punch and punched him in the nose again. Bino howled in pain and growled. "I'm going to kill you, you Cat lover, you moronic fool!" Bino yowled. "You could have just left well enough alone, but you came here, TO MOCK ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" Peanut's expression turned frustrated. "I came here to apologize, you paranoid idiot!" Peanut growled feeling his anger returning.

"Me, paranoid? At least I'm not a cat lover... you sick attraction with Grape sickens me! And she doesn't even like you... right?" Bino mocked, noticing the quick change in facial expression's from Peanut. "HAH I WAS RIGHT! It is too bad that Grape doesn't love you like you love her, right?!" Bino taunted, enjoying Peanut's angered face.

"You only have a mental case girlfriend and my nerd brother Joey as your so-called buddies. Everyone hates you, even your friend Grape." BIno taunted with a smirk. "The sad thing is, you think everyone likes you and- argh my eye!" Bino yowled as his right eyes was punched by Peanut. Bino stared at Peanut's face, and for once felt scared. Peanut's eyes were now wide with anger and the once confused face had tightened into a horrid scowl. His fist was tightened, and the once hesitant expression on his face had turned into an decisive but furious expression.

"You know what Bino? I take back my apology... I think it's FINE time you left me and my family ALONE!" He barked, dodging another punch. He felt so calm, likehe didn't even feel the rush of blood. He finally dodged once more and kicked him in the one spot you shouldn't kick. Bino's smug grin turned into one of pain as he hit the ground. But Peanut didn't stop there. His anger was at the breaking point. He pushed Bino the ground and started punching Bino's face, hearing the screams of Bino.

When Peanut finished, Bino's nose was worse then bruised, it was broken, while his face looked like a red mess. He groaned in pain. Peanut then stared at his hands in horror. I... I did this? Peanut thought in shock. "I.. I got to go!" Peanut said, running away. All the dogs stared at the fleeing dog. They all then looked back at Bino. Then of all things, he showed up. "What has happened to my brother!" A commanding voice said. They all turned around to see Fido, staring at the mess that was his brother.

"WELL!" Fido growled. "Who's gonna tell me?
A/N
My, My Peanut. You lost it didn't you.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good update, but can you tone it down a bit with the blood?

No, I'm not evil! Whatever gave you that impression...

Everyone is so angry!I wonder if it is supernatural doings on everyone, not just Peanut....

Who said that about The Opener, I wonder...
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

copper wrote:Good update, but can you tone it down a bit with the blood?

No, I'm not evil! Whatever gave you that impression...

Everyone is so angry!I wonder if it is supernatural doings on everyone, not just Peanut....

Who said that about The Opener, I wonder...
I said red mess... thats the only blood thing I can find.... RED mess.

Well.... a dark, demonic, evil god has re-entered the game and wants to go on a rampage.... whats the best way for chaos... RIOTS! And riots are made by angry people.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
valerio

Post by valerio »

wow, that was really...harsh.
It was intense, no doubt.
I'm curious to see the rest, but I'd keep the tone not so...hard.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

valerio wrote:wow, that was really...harsh.
It was intense, no doubt.
I'm curious to see the rest, but I'd keep the tone not so...hard.
Peanut is going off the rails so to speak. Something evil is coming,
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

something wicked this way comes. but Bino deserved some of that.

also, Fido all mad.(intentionally bad grammar)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

I hate bino's guts. I'm glad Peanut beat him up. Maybe Peanut went a bit too far by breaking his nose, though. Can't wait For the next update, Emo.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 8: The Shadow Player
Peanut ran, ran as far as he could from the clubhouse. His thoughts were racing. I didn't mean to do that to him. What if I'm kicked out of the house, what if I'm sent to dog jail, what if I'm put down! Peanut thought hysterically, not noticing the dark shadow of a cat following him.
---------------
Max didn't know what was going on. His head felt foggy, and he couldn't really see through the mist. The voice that had been whispering in his ear had strengthened into yelling, shouting, telling him to attack people. All he could do was walk forward. But now the voice was telling him to attack the dog in the mist, telling him that he is a bad dog. He could hurt dogs, dogs are stupid and useless, while cats are better and smarter. Max had stopped fighting when he was told he was to hurt the dog. Max grinned, not noticing the dogs twitchy movement, like it was afraid. Max pounced, hissing.
------------------
Peanut felt and chilling presence and dodged. Max meow pitifully as he hit the cement. "Time to die dog. Max rasped, his eyes unseen by the darkness covering it. Peanut gulped. "First I lose it and almost kill Bino, now your trying to kill me? Whats happening to this town?" Peanut said. Max grinned, but his grin wasn't as reassuring as normal. "Master back in game, he makes everyone evil, angry. But you are dangerous dog... cause you have no avatar yet you are spirit. That means you must cease to exist." Max said with a horrific grin, twirling a piece of glass. "Lets make it quick, spirit." Max then lunged at the dog, the glass aimed for Peanut's throat. Peanut dodged and ducked, his anger beginning to rise. "So it wasn't a memory causing my problems, it was your master?" Peanut said growling.

"He just makes anger worse, he loves wars, chaos, madness. Soon a war will begin with dogs and cats, and humans will be forced to destroy them all. It will be so much fun!" Max said in a sing-song tone. Peanut stifled a cry as Max stabbed his chest. Peanut tried to ignore the pain, but his entire body cried out to him to run. He shook his head. He pushed Max of him and ripped the glass out. His usual personality was gone, replaced by the anger he was feeling. He growled but then noticed something. Max's eyes were covered in darkness, but the darkness was coming from Max's collar, covering MAx in a dark aura.

For some odd reason Max then stopped fighting, standing still. Maybe if I rip the collar off Max might return to normal! Peanut thought. He stared at the piece of glass. His thought were telling him to kill Max, to make him suffer for taking Grape away. Peanut shook his head. He needed to control himself, he wouldn't fall prey to his anger again. "DESTROY HIM NOW!" An audible voice screamed in Peanuts head. NO! NO I WON'T! Peanut said, rushing over towards the black cat. He raised the broken glass..... and cut through Max's collar. Max screamed in agony and fell down, the darkness disappearing. Peanut made a sigh of relief. What had been controlling Max was gone now.

Peanut suddenly felt dizzy. He then stared at the gaping cut that Max had made on him. The entire world began spinning. "WOAhgh." Peanut said as he fell down, unconcious.
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

I think your getting way too close to the edge. Tone it down, kindly.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Yeah, a bit too descriptive. maybe a thesaurus to use a word other than kill?

Good story, but getting graphic.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Sorry. (tries to escape hand cuffs) I won't go to far next time... ANyway, great a evil spirit turing everyone crazy with anger.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

that's awesome.

when's the next update?
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Just edited this post because I had to change it since I had typed the original chapter on here but it failed to post...... dang it. Anyway the next chapter is under this one.
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Chapter 9: Soul Searching
This time the post better work... or I'm going to lose it.

Peanut opened his eyes. He groaned, and got up.

"Where am I- oh god." Peanut said as oddly healed wound. He stared at the sunny sun, the beautiful blue sky, and the fluffy clouds.

"This is Heaven, or I'm still in the Gardens." Peanut remarked sourly. He then noticed the only sight that would utterly shock him.

He was at his house, staring at some sort of racing track, puppy sized. He noticed that everything seemed new, instead of old.

"..... Great I'm seeing a puppy version of me." Peanut said as he saw a puppy version of him racing a Kitten Max.
Peanut's attitude lightened when he saw his younger-self's happy face. He smiled at the scene. Been days since I've been happy like that... feel's more like weeks. Peanut thought. He then frowned at the two racing for an odd reason.
I remember what's going to happen.... but this never happened before! I would have remembered this before! Peanut thought

P. Peanut was winning a race between but right as he was about to win, Max tripped him. P.Peanut fell and whimpered, eyes watering. Peanut growled, remembering this entire scene, feeling the rush of anger and saddness coming from the pup.

"What was that for!" P. Peanut got up, whimpering but angry. Max laughed scornfully.

"Because you were winning. When I lived on the streets-" Max said in a cocky smirk. Puppy. Peanut growled, and so did Peanut. HE always talked about when he lived on the streets, it was so annoying, I lost it today and I- oh no! Peanut said as his younger self pounced on Max, biting at the black cat's ear. Flower pots and other items broke, as Max's screams grew louder.

Then everything went fast forward. It showed Max getting his ear covered in white gauze, as the Sandwhiches stared angrily at P. Peanut. Peanut then turned to see a purple stray cat steal food from the Sandwhiches house. The kitten stared at the small puppy and her face softened a little. Then she shook her head and ran away with some meat. Peanut stared. That was Grape!

Time sped up once more as Peanut was pulled into his past.
----------------
P. Peanut climbed up to stare at the stars, remembering the fight he had with his owners.
"You have to stop fighting with other people!" "Can you please act nice to people for once Peanut?" "Please?" Peanut sighed as he recalled the same fight.

"Saw what you did to that black cat. Talk about unlucky." P. Peanut and Peanut turned to see a purple kitten walked up. Grape, still as a stray. Peanut thought.

"Who are you cat?" P. Peanut growled, the small puppies anger still over-flowing since the fight. The kitten raised her arms to protect herself in a mocking manner.

"Names Rose." The kitten said quietly. P. Peanut stared. So did Peanut.

"It's because I always scratched at people when they tried to pet me. They called me Rose because of my thorn's." 'Rose' said quickly. P. Peanut raised an eyebrow.

"You don't look like a pet." 'Rose' scowled.

"And you don't look like a fighter, so why do you fight?" P. Peanut stared.

"Huh? Why are you angry at me?" P. Peanut said, getting up with anger.

"Because you don't have a reason to fight except because your angry! That's a stupid reason!" 'Rose' growled and scratched P. Peanut's face.

"Ow, what was that for?" P. Peanut asked. 'Rose's face changed after she saw P. Peanut's face. Peanut looked shocked, staring at the scene feeling like he intruding. Wait.. intruding on myself? Peanut thought.

"Look, sorry about that. I'm a stray, I fight to survive. You looked so pathetic after that fight with Blackie, I decided to come back. I was a bit annoyed to learn that you bit that cat just because he cheated. Well I guess you can't help being a dog" 'Rose' said.

P. Peanut raised an eyebrow.

"Why does being a dog have to do with anything?" P. Peanut responded, curious. 'Rose' looked at him with a bored expression.

"Dogs are dumb, always hating on cat, and love to be stupid. That's why we run from them. It's perfectly natural." 'Rose' said. P. Peanut then stared oddly.

"If dogs act like that.... could you teach me how not to act like one?" 'Rose' turned around, shocked.

"You want me to teach you how to be a.... cat?" P. Peanut shook his head after hearing 'Rose's response.

"I want you to teach me to be smart, and not so hateful." P. Peanut said. 'Rose' was at a loss for words.

"Your instinct would sooner or later take hold." She said with a odd smile. P. Peanut then thought for a second.

"But then your... instinct should be telling you to run away from me... right?" P. Peanut said. The stray cat sighed, as if she knew that this was going to happen.
I didn't know, that's for sure. Peanut thought.

"I'm a stray, I don't stay places." 'Rose' said, dealing the final blow on this conversation.

"You could join my family! You could live here, in my families house!" P. Peanut said, leaving 'Rose' once again at a loss for words.

"But.... your family would take me in?" 'Rose' said carefully, as if non-believing. P. Peanut nodded.

"Of course, they would love a cat! They love all animals! And then you could teach me how to be a nice dog!" P. Peanut said.

'Rose' then smiled in such a warm way, and Peanut knew that this was the Grape he saw every day. There's the Grape I know.... He thought as he stared at the nice scene.

"Okay then! From now on we're best friends Rose.......... hmmm actually I think Grape is a better name." P. Peanut said, And 'Rose' laughed.

"Your weird dog.... but maybe your right, Grape it is." Rose/Grape said. Her facing was smiling, and Peanut laughed. Who would have thought all of Grape's mistrust of me disappeared through one conversation?

"It's Peanut." P. Peanut said with a smile. Rose/Grape smiled back.

"Like PB&J huh?" Grape/Rose said.

"That's right!" P. Peanut said. Peanut smiled at the first beginning's of friendship. I can't believe I've been so angry these days. Evil Spirit or not, I have a great life! No matter if my heart was shattered, she is still my best friend! And I let some evil spirit use my emotions to hurt my friend and me.... and I won't let that ever happen again! Peanut thought as time sped up, all the way through the fateful day he realized she was a girl and through the latest chaos, all the way down to being stabbed.

"Who ever you are, Mr. Evil Spirit, I will never, ever, ever LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS AGAIN!" Peanut said as his memories shattered around him, leaving nothing but light.
------------------
"Please wake up Peanut." Grape mumured, staring at Peanut's pained expression. They were at the vet's, who had stitched up Peanut. It had been two days since Peanut had been stabbed.

"Why, why did it had to be that night?" She murmured, remembering it. The day she learned that Max had been cheating on her.

"You were right about Max, Peanut. And your my best friend, my brother, I should have trusted you more." Grape murmured.

"I also learned what happened to Bino and you. I was so busy with Max I forgot all about my best friend, who was hurting to a point he took his anger out on other people..... I forgot about the only person who has ever cared about me more that anyone else in the world... can you forgive me?" Grape whispered.

"Oh course, after all you are part of the family... Rose." Peanut said, startling Grape.

"You still remember that old name of mine you idiot nut?" She said with a tear-filled smiled. Peanut nodded.

"But I did something stupid as well. I forgot who you were to me." Peanut said.

"I thought of you as someone I wanted, as something I cared about. I was so angry and sad when Max and you started dating, but I hid it under all of my frustrations. And these day's I've been getting angry for no reason because I wanted payback for what you did to me. But now I remember now, that first and foremost you are my sister, my best friend.... and I am so sorry for what happened with me and Bino." Peanut explained.

Grape smiled. "Oh you stupid nut. When did you get so profound?" She said to the dog in the bed.

"When I realized that I still was a stupid dog-mph!" Peanut was cut off by Grape's lips. When Grape finally stopped and stood up, Peanut's mind was reeling.Uh..... maybe I am dead. Peanut thought in a haze.

"You were never a stupid dog." Grape murmured, and walked away.

Peanut raised an eyebrow, and noticed that Max was next to him, strapped down in a bed. He was staring daggers at the Peanut, struggling to get out.

Peanut smiled, and lied down his thoughts finally happy. Don't know what just happened with Grape and me.... but I know this.... where ever you are evil spirit.... your in trouble now!
END OF BOOK ONE
Last edited by EmoPeanut on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Great update, EmoPeanut! Your story is rather good! And Grapenut? Wow.... unexpected from you.

What a way for Max to lose a piece of his ear.Peanut did it! I always wondered.

So is this the end, or is the story continuing? I look forward to more if you are continuing. I like the story.
My characters
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

Still have to continue it, since not everything is solved.

Also, like Grape's old name?

In my defense of the kiss(If anyone says its OCC for Grape.) Peanut was stabbed, so Grape was really frightened by the idea of Peanut getting hurt like that, so she over reacted a bit.

Trust me, there will be consequences.
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

it wasn't OOC for her at all. if she kissed him once in comic, why wouldn't she do it when his life was just on the line?

also, about the name, if she was Rose, where did Princess Periwinkle come into play?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
EmoPeanut

Post by EmoPeanut »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:it wasn't OOC for her at all. if she kissed him once in comic, why wouldn't she do it when his life was just on the line?

also, about the name, if she was Rose, where did Princess Periwinkle come into play?

Simple! Grape would be Peanut's pet name while Grape's normal name would be Princess Periwinkle, but then Peanut would ask the Sandwhiches to change that!

Genius!
Im crazy......WAFFLES!!!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright, then. but the comic also says she was a kitten in a shelter when she was named Princess Periwinkle.

EXPLAIN THAT AWAY!!!

anyway, great update.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets