Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

What do you call a fic that's not a fic

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

theblackcateyes

Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

Post by theblackcateyes »

Here is the firts fanfic chapter from a long (i expected) list, now it's in english, i hope you enjoy this how much i enjoy doing it.

It contents a song, te lyrics are here, it's like Joey sing it, i hope you understand me, this is how i imagine, i let you the song link, i suggest that in the song part you play the video and keep reading, i expect not scrambled you.

Colors code:
Blue:Sing others
Red: Sing others and Joey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S129_peqRy0

Chapter I
Joey, a sad song and trash cans

It was a sunny day, a few clouds encroached on the horizon and the weather was pleasant, it seemed perfect... but the sadness was marked in the Joey’s face, he was just walking down the street.

He would like to think that she was going to come back, perhaps, maybe he would find her on a window or somewhere between of the trash cans, but not, the note was very clear: "Don’t search me anymore, I love you, but I don’t going to come back"

- I love you too- he thought.

Just remember her sweet voice smashed his heart a thousand times.

-What did I do? Everything was wonderful, so wonderful...-

His steps without direction, had taken him to one city part, away from his home, which he didn’t know. In his lonely journey Joey go to dead end and sat down, hidden between a trash can and a wall, he just can't stand more: Joey broke in an uncontrollable crying, his soul was devastated, and the feeling that traveled all over his body was full of sadness and rage.

-What happened? What I did? What is wrong with me? - he thought.

His heart was fluttering sharply and his mind only could remember the images of the past which they was stalking him thoughts and, that if sometime were comforting, today they were killing him.

After several hours, in which the minutes seemed days, Joey finally lifted, aspired deep and he cleaned up their eyes full of melancholy. He began to walk, his steps were tired and lazy, and his agony was a heavy weight that he barely could carry in him heart.

How could he live without her? She was the only person (in all over the world) that had understood and accepted him as he is; without her, like the only light in his life, it was useless come back…
When he moves between the dirty alleys while the sky begins to dusk, he hear something... –

-And now for saying goodbye, a song which reminds us that we should appreciate what we have and say “thanks” for the most vital thing in the world: The love; because without love the world is grey and with zero happiness… - sounded from a radio which was in a window from a house.

-…by the fantastic Liverpool Quartet, the only ones, "The Beatles" with their song "Yesterday", a classic of classics. Well that's it from my part for today, I´m Melissa Gonzales who says goodbye and wish all of you a happy next Valentine’s day, which will in a few minutes indeed, (a little laughs was listened from the anchorwoman).I’ll see you later and remember “be Happy”- says the anchorwoman and start to play the first notes of "Yesterday":

Joey only continued walking towards where his steps bring him.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Then he passes next to a few trash cans, that moved and made noise, but he didn’t pay attention them, his mind was immersed in his memories…

Now it looks as though they're here to stay
He was remembering the best moments of his life, with her… He walked among the old buildings, just wanted to have a place to go, someone who...

Oh, I believe in yesterday
…loves him, but he couldn’t return to his home; only see that door if brings him that a few days ago, they were there:

Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be
…Alone, in a single, perfect day, they were there, enjoying…

There's a shadow hanging over me
… with Squeak on his shoulder, they were talking of how much they loved each other.

Oh, yesterday came suddenly
Then he went next to a fence, where two very rough dogs see him pass.

Why she had to go
- Out of here - Shouted one of them

I don't know, she wouldn't say
- This place is ours - Exclaimed the other one

I said something wrong
…but Joey doesn’t give them importance, in his ears sounded like nothing else matters except for than the sad song that flooded the streets and make his soul scream.

Now I long for Yesterday
Then his eyes got tearful again and he exclaims:

Yesterday…
Then he looks to the sky, it was night already and with his withered hopes and his broken heart, began to sing; not with his lungs, but with his heart, his soul...

... love was such an easy game to play
Really, he had lost a large part from him. Again, from his eyes, some tears sprout.

Now I need to place to hide away
He would give anything to have her next to him again, with her, he was in the sky and she was his guardian angel.

The images of the moments with her flooded his mind: the day that they met, all the Christmas, the sunny days of summer and the cold days of winter…

Why'd she have to go?
…the happy moments, the sad ones, in the crowd people and they alone, he remember their Valentine's day together, exactly a year ago, was all love.

I don’t know, she wouldn’t say
He needed her to protect him, to take care of him, to love him.

I said something wrong
His life was hanging up in her hands.

Now I long for yesterday
Only he wanted was to hold her hand, just hold her hand and have her with him forever; until the world ends, he would always love her.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play
-What matter what others say? They don't know how much we used to love each other-he thought.

Now I need to place to hide away
Then he lean in a trash can and sing the last verse, with the greater possible excitement, using the last drop of life from his body.

Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm…

All stay quiet... Even with tears on his face, he sighs

- Goodbye Squeak –
- Who is Squeak? – was heard from behind him.

Joey shuddered and throws the trash can next to him, which throws its content for the entire street making a too much noise, which made to some dogs bark. Joey then look to his left, from a window that he had next to him, a cat, with large brown eyes, grey fur and an innocent smile on her lips, was staring at him.

-Do you were who was singing?-she asked.

Joey distress, for some reason only gave him shame when he finished singing that someone had heard him.

-I...- he stammer
- Sounds very good –
-Are you serious? - Joey blushed
- But don’t you think that it is a bit dangerous to walk through these streets at this time?

Joey looks the alleys, the sky was altogether dark and there were very few lights in sight.

-I have to go back to my city –he said, and turn around.
-Seriously? Are you going to walk through the city, at night without lights, with a nice tag in a city with a high rate of small dogs with cute blue eyes assaults?-
-Hey, I’m not… cute blue eyes?-
-My mother isn’t be in home, if you want you can stay with me tonight, and tomorrow you can return to your home- offered her

Joey didn’t wanted sleep in the house of a stranger; however it seemed dangerous to walk in this city at this time, also he didn’t know how to get back, someone is had noticed that he wasn’t stay in Babylon Gardens?

-Okay, I accept-
- Ok, in that case, come on to the front door, I will open it for you...-
- …but before that collect the garbage that you throw before that attract more tramps and rats - she said as he closed the window.
- Rats? Tramps? More? - Joey thought nervously.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: My AHV (My Alternative Housepets! version) Chapter 1

Post by copper »

The story was pretty good, but the grammar needs some work.What did you use to translate it?

I hope you do try to write some more. Aside from the grammar, your story is nice and unique. Not many stories focus on just Joey.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Karl

Post by Karl »

It's deep. It made me feel sad. But that's a plus :) Because I like when a story has an influence on my feelings.

Grammar was messy (I have problems with it too xD ), but I guess that's because of the translator you used. Well, I was still able to understand everything and I had no big problems with it.

Looking forward for continuation.
I'm a bookworm!
theblackcateyes

Karlos wrote:It's deep. It made me feel sad. But that's a plus :) Because I like when a story has an influence on my feelings.

Grammar was messy (I have problems with it too xD ), but I guess that's because of the translator you used. Well, I was still able to understand everything and I had no big problems with it.

Looking forward for continuation.
yeah, i know about the grammar, im searching a way to fix it, a friend can do it for me..... Atzhiri, actually I have the next chapter ready, only need translate it
theblackcateyes

Re: Uncensored souls: Chapter 1

Hey hi everyone again!!! :) i was thinking yesterday... that for the Housepets! comunity comfort i will move all the post from the other topic of uncensored souls to this one, this action is for the effort to keep with the site esthetic and practicity. Thanks for you patient.

By the way i have worked in the translation and it's a lot of better.
theblackcateyes

Re: Uncensored souls (My first fanfiction)

WEll... this is the second part from the last topic, This topic was rename from "My AHV (Alternative Housepets! Version) to "Uncensored souls". This chapter is shorter, and i think that the translation is a little better (still working in that), I expect that you like it and enjoy it, for me it's a great chapter, and it's beautiful (for me), and please enjoey it!!!

Uncensored souls
Chapter II
Valentine’s Night

-Come in, make yourself at home, well….in fact this is my home, but you know how it is …. - the cat did not finish her speech; she was staring at the pitiful Joey coming inside her home.

-Thanks. - Joey whispered.

She closed the door, and made close again the three locks, Joey stood up in front of the messy living room, and he crossed his arms. He was downcast.

-Take a sit. You can sit whatever you want or whatever you can.-She said.
-Thanks.-

Joey sat down in a small part of the sofa, a small part which wasn’t cover with clothes. Since he got inside the house he hasn’t look at the cat´s eyes. Then Rose sat down beside him.

-All right….hello, my name is Rose, what is your name?-
-Joey.-

Then Joey looked at her and he could see that Rose was wearing and brilliant obsidian around her neck. When Rose realized that Joey was staring at her tag, she took it in her hands and she said:

-My mother gave me a pink rose, but I thought it was too childish, I prefer this one-

Rose laugh, and suddenly she notes that Joey´s eyes were wet.

-Are you crying?-She asked him.

He dried his eyes, and he answered her:

- No, what are you talking about? I wasn´t….
-Why are you crying?-
-I am not crying.-

Rose took Joey´s hands and she asked him:

-What happened to you?

Joey was embarrassed.

-Nothing, everything is all right.

Joey really was feeling really uncomfortable, with his hands in Rose’s hands; but for Rose it wasn’t important, in fact she didn’t really care about what Joey could feel or think about it.

-Did your parents forsake you? - She asked.
-No, they didn’t.
-But somebody actually did it, right? So…..- She was acting a little bit mischievous.

With her words, Rose was hurting Joey, therefore he took back his hands.

-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you; I didn’t know…..-Rose apologized.
-Don´t worry-
-What is wrong?

Joey didn’t want to tell her anything, but something inside him asked him to do it.

-Well…..my girlfriend dumped me.

Rose shuddered; she knew she has enabled a painful conversation. She wanted to go back in time, but she knew she couldn’t do it, she was wishing she hadn’t have made that question. But, it was too late.

-I…- Rose exclaimed.
-She left and she didn’t tell me why, she only wrote this note. – He whispered, while he showed the letter to Rose.

Rose began to read the letter.

Joey was wondering what did he do wrong that Squeak leave him alone.
Silence covered the room, inside and outside the room everything was silence. Both pets were giving a moment of silence to life.

-Squeak, please come back, I can change, I know I can, I would do everything for you! Absolutely everything!-Joey thought.

While Rose was reading the letter over and over again, Joey started to feel wounds on his heart. Joey was feeling down in the dumps one more time.

-Rose, I….-He didn’t finish his speech.

Rose abruptly interrupted him before he could say a word, and she hugged him effusively. Joey was astonished, his heart was beating very quickly, a hug, a simple present, just a hug, nevertheless it had been the best present he could have ever received. He couldn’t contain his emotion and he held Rose back, he smiled while his wet eyes were shedding tears, little tears of hope.

He didn’t know Rose, she was a stranger, he didn´t know if she could die that night, there were no reasons to trust her, but he wanted to do it.
Then, his watch rang, it was 12:00 a.m., and his shoulder was a little wet.

-Rose? Are you crying? - Joey Asked
-Don´t laugh, ok?
-I would never do it
- Joey?
-Tell me….
-Do you feel better?
-Yes, I do.
-Happy Valentine´s Day Joey…
- Happy Valentine´s Day Rose

Both pets still hugging each other, while the night offers them, a special moment.
theblackcateyes

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 3
The dark side of love

Here is the link to the song that appears in the chapter, I suggest that you put it like background while you read it. When the song begins:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

Color Codes:
Blue: lyrics of the song.

Place: Babylon Gardens
Date: February 13th, 2011
Time: 4:45 p.m.

-Hey, I´ve found the other dice, Grape…...................... ¿Grape?-exclaimed Peanut

He started to look for her partner throughout the kitchen.

-¿Grape?

He went upstairs to the second floor.

-¿Graaaaaaaaaaaape?

In the lobby.

-¡¡¡ Come on, get out wherever you are!!! And you will be able to choose the next game…

Then he listen something that came from outside, and curious look out the window: there were two cats; they were Grape and Max talking…

-Max-he thought.

Peanut step in front of the door, took the door knob, and began to turn it.

PUM!!!!
-AHHHH-screamed while he fell over the floor.

The door hit his snout and throw him, for when Peanut quite understand what was happening, he was already land over the carper, and opening his eyes descry Grape in the door, with the other side of the door knob in her leg.

-¡¡¡¡Peanut, be careful!!!!The accidents inside the home are pretty common in these days and they can arrive to be mortal. - She sad while passed near the injured dog and quickly to her bedroom

Peanut nose outraged.

-if you wouldn´t …

Then Grape came out from her room quickly and then through the front door leaving the dog with the words in his mouth.

-I´ll go out with Max, I´ll come back …in a while –she said.

Peanut suddenly became disillusioned.

-But, what about the game …
-We´ll continue it later… or not, I was already getting bored, bye bye- answered Grape while closing the door in Peanut´s face.

He just stood there… in front of the door…looking it all stunned, while a rare sensation ran through all his body. Then his expression changed, and went upstairs running, not without, throw the dice with strength to the floor. Angrily came in his room and slammed the door behind him, started to hit the walls and throw everything on his way, he was so angry, since Grape went out with Max, he didn´t pay attention to him.

-I´m going out with Max…hey, I´ll invite Max….I rather go with Max….Max….MAX- said mocking to Grape.

He was so mad, began to stir things up in his room, while throwing hissing filled with despair and sadness. He lay down to his bed and took a photograph of Grape he kept under the mattress.

-Why are you no longer with me?, do you hate me ?WHY?-he screamed to the photograph.

Then he land down over it and start to cry over it. His tears felt like acid, they were just a few, but they were burning his face, mercilessly. He stood there for a few minutes and when he got up, he tried to take away those dark thoughts of his mind…but the curiosity was killing him.

-I can´t hold it a little bit longer- though

He wiped his eyes, took his Ipod , put on his headphones and came out of his room, then the one in front of the home while pressing the “play” button on “Mr. Brightside” from “The Killers”. Peanut ran through the street; pass by Marvin, Fox, King even Bino, without paying attention…

Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine
…pass by the cinema, asked for his, nobody had seen them.

Gotta gotta be down
He ran with all his might while…

Because I want it all
…the ghosts in his memories attacked his mind…

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this?
…unconsciously by his jealously. Ran through his head the memory f the eternal waiting…

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
…That they had to do to can get into the cinema, the premiere of Pridelands: The movie…

Now I'm falling asleep, and she's calling a cab
…he surprised her with the tickets he had bought 5 months ago…

While he's having a smoke, and she's taking a drag
…both jumping with joy and scream because of their emotion…

Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick
…And that hug, and that kiss…

And it's all in my head, but she's touching his chest now
Then he, faster, walked for the streets of Babylon Gardens…

He takes off her dress now, let me go
…seeking and searching but they didn´t show up. With his mind focused and staring…

And I just can't look it´s killing me
…what they were doing? He started to imagine the worst.

And taking control
Peanut walked even more quickly; the bookstore…

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
…the skating rink, the coffee house, the pizza place, the game room…

Swimming through sick lullabies
…there was no clue of them, only memories, memories.

Choking on your alibis
-No more, please–he thought.

But it's just the price I pay
He knew that in any time, he could stop and come back home…

Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes
…where his thoughts would be silent by the rest, the food, the TV and his wii and xbox with kinect…

'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
…but not, he wanted to see them and be aware, against everything that wanted to demoralize and hurt…

I'm coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine
on every step he took...

Gotta gotta be down because I want it all
…he kept running with the music that pushed him, even when his hate…

It started out with a kiss
…and desperation were even bigger…

How did it end up like this?
…that anything that would have impulse him.

It was only a kiss It was only a kiss
He had his heart wounded... broken.

Now I'm falling asleep
-Peanut!!!!Wait!!!!- screamed Fido

And she's calling a cab
He listen him through his headphones…

While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag
…but he ignored him and turns on the corner…

Now they're going to bed, And my stomach is sick
… Where the bitter response hit his being.

And it's all in my head, But she's touching his chest now
-THE PARK!!-scream without noticed it.

He takes off her dress now Let me go
While his fears became stronger, and his legs get weak…

'Cause I just can't look it's killing me, and taking control
Jealousy

…he arrived to the park. Started to seek them…

turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies
…through all his extension: the field, the games, the lake, but nothing

Choking on your alibis, but it's just the price I pay
...he ran, search, breathe a little and run again…

Destiny…. is calling me, open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

…he asked, screamed (scaring people around him).

I never
I never

He started to fear that he would have gone wrong again…

I never
I never

…desperate and with the encouragement cut, lean in a tree and began to breathe; took off his headphones and breathe, just a few seconds…until…

-I know…really?...- Grape´s voice was heard with some laughs.

Such as destiny would have called to his door suddenly, Peanut amazed took up his look, and his hope began to grow, it was a mix of happiness and anger, that even the cats were getting near, the feelings were transforming in jealous, that fight against his love, one must prevail; and when even his feelings were sorted, Peanut with jealous kept getting near them, with his fist and steady posture…

-Don´t do it–his mind told him.

…kept getting closer toward the “in love” ones, they look so happy.

-it will only make the things worst-

He couldn´t stop, he didn´t wanted to; step by step every time getting closer and closer: 25 feet, 20 feet

-No-

15 feet

-STOP IT-

10 feet

-Peanut, hi-Max greet him when he saw him.

5 feet.

-DO IT FOR HER-

When he arrived his destiny, his reasoning betrayed him, it had showed him, he soul don´t… unfortunately his body hadn´t changed of opinion.

-What are you doing here Peanut? Grape told him.

Then Peanut raised his fist, concentrate all his remaining strength in his body, look Max to his is eyes, both knew it…

-GUYS!!!- Someone screamed by behind
-Ryan what´s going on? - Grape asked

Peanut decline, while the man getting closer behind him running.

-Boys…(barely breathing) you´ve got to help me(breathing again) JOEY DISAPEARED!!!!!,have you seen him???

The mascots were astonished.

-NO, Where have you looked? -asked Grape worried.

Meanwhile Grape and that man were talking, Peanut watched something in Max eyes, something different, something that made his anger suddenly vanished.

-Come on Max, Peanut, we´ve got to help-
Both mascots reacted and forgetting their selfish thoughts, they get up and followed the man and the cat in search of Joey.
theblackcateyes

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 4
Home Sweet Home
PART 1

This fanfic have its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONGS BEGINS. The translation is the first that i made alone so please be pacient
The dog was drying his hair and adjusting his collar, Joey left the towel in the bathroom and went to the room living room, and he looked around it.

- Rose?-
- In the kitchen - Her voice was heard.

Rose showed her head out from the kitchen.

- I am making the dinner; I don’t know what do you like, so… I did something sweet*-She said

*Note: I know that it’s supposed, that the pets shouldn’t eat sweet things, especially if they have food thought specifically for them, but it's my imagination, that is why this it’s a fanfic.

- Thank you, but I’m not hungry. - He said
-What are you talking about? I am starving-

The smell of butter was filling the entire environment.

- You can look TV, if you wanted-
- No, thanks - Joey answered.

Then he sat down in the sofa, he was feeling much better after that talk with Rose: The desperation in his mind had gone away, for now… when it will come back again? When he was resting…

ZAS!!!!

- Are you alright? What happened?-
- Everything is good, don’t worry-

The dog was disposing to help her ….

-DON'T COME HERE!!, I mean, don’t stand up, I am good, you just continue resting -
- Stupid of me - She whispered

Surprised, Joey obeyed and sat down; then he decided, to see the photos that were in the table: In the first one Rose, was in what looks like a photographic cabin hugging to a little honey color dog, both were smiling. In the second one Rose was in the beach, with a bikini and a hat posing for the camera.

- What a vain- Thought playfully And then he looked at the third photography …

- WHAATT???!!! - He thought

His heart almost stopped, he couldn’t believe it; he took the photograph and look it near of his face with the opened mouth.

-Roseeeeee???-
-Yeeeeessss? - She answered imitating Joey.
- From where do you know Sabrina?-

PUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

A din full the entire house, it sound like glasses and plates breaking, immediately Joey stand up and ran to the kitchen.

- Are you alright?-

He didn’t need a response, when he reach the kitchen, saw Rose fallen in the kitchen floor, with pieces of dishes and glasses around her… and on her, and with her face full of flour.

1 exhaustive kitchen cleaning … and Rose after.

- Thank you for helping with that-
-It was nothing-

Rose cuts the cake that she had prepared.

- This one is for you - Rose said giving him a piece of cake in a dish.

Rose then takes her piece and began to eat, she seemed very distracted.

- So …-
- Don’t ask, don’t ask, do… - Rose Thought. - From where do you know her? - He asked her

She shocked, only think about Sabrina makes her sad.

-Mmm … she is one … old friend - said eating another piece of cake.
- Seriously?!Cool, then when you accompany me to my house we can go to visit her!-

The comment make Rose cough sharply for not choke.

- do you live IN THE SAME PLACE THAT SHE DOES???!!! - Screamed Rose.
- Yes … she is something like my neighbor - Joey said scared for the cat reaction.
- We can’t do that-
- Why not? - He asked curiously.
- BECAUSE … I don’t know if she has forgiven me yet-

The silence filled the room.

- What? - Asked Joey
- Nothing, forget that-
- What happened?-

Rose thought it; it was fair to trust in Joey, like he had trusted in her.

- The thing is…that….she and I… used to be best friends-

Joey didn’t know what to say.

- We were living in this neighborhood a lot of time ago … everything it was a dream, always we were together, were sharing everything … everything. * Throat knot* until I made her something terrible.
-Rose, I …-
-After that, we become apart, already we didn’t speak like before, and she didn’t want to see me… until after some time … She moved … she didn’t come to say goodbye even- she said with the low head.

Joey reacted very slowly, he didn’t finish of understanding what was happening.

- I am going to sleep, in the afternoon we will go to your home.-

Then the cat stands up, entered to her room and closed her door. Joey only could think about that… maybe he and Rose were caught in the same situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later this dawn, Rose raise of her bed and started to search in her things, his eyes with dry tears were marking his face. She takes a little wood box, inside a photograph.

- Sabrina-

From the box she takes a white CD case, with a label "Our song ". She opened it, extracted a CD and putted into the CD player; she waited a bit, she doubted very much … But she decide and push "play" to the only song from the disc; and with the night like the only witness … she cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be continued....
theblackcateyes

Uncensored souls
Chapter 4
Home Sweet Home
Part 2

Joey was making his bed (actually sofa), he cleaned the living room and adjusted his pillow, he didn’t know if he would return to this place sometime in the future, but he wanted to leave a good impression.

- Ready? – The radiant Rose asked him

- Yes-

- Let’s go-

After several minutes both pets were walking silently along the street, as two strangers again.

- Ok! What if we play something? - Rose said in an attempt of breaking the ice.
-Mmm … what?
- The road it will become shorter, if we distract ourselves with something, don’t you think?-
- I think… (Dubious) … what do you have in mind?-
- Truth or dare! - She said playfully

Joey remembered that the last time that played it, Bino let him shamed with a pink skirt, a girl's shirt and a long pink wig in front of the K-9 unit … was horrible … But, probably Rose wasn’t be so mean.

- Ok-
- Very well, ladies first. Truth or dare?-
- Dare - determined Joey said.

5 minutes after

- This IS NOT FUNNY! - Joey Said while it was adjusting his “I do this for food " sign that was hanging of his neck, and it was lifting Rose in his shoulders, while she was leading him.
-Hey! From here I can see the movies-
-GET OFF FROM ME!!-

1 minute after.

- My turn - said annoying Joey
- Ok-
- Truth or dare?-
- Truth-
-Ok, why we don’t take the bus instead of walking?-
- Because … (Rose had not thought it) I wanted to walk today –The dubious cat said.

Both pets looked and laughed

- Truth or dare? - Rose Asked
- Truth-
- I hope you don’t get mad at me, but what was her name? … You know … - I ask ashamed Rose … but curious.
- She?-
- Yes-

Joey remembered Squeak, but for some reason, his sadness and pain weren’t be so hard like before, there had remained engraved in his mind for another moment.

- Squeak - Answered the dog
- Oh... She was Squeak? The person who you was singing for, that night in the alley? ... *thinking*I think … that I could have supposed that before *laughs *, it is a strange name for a dog.-
-That it’s because she is a mouse-
-WHAAATTTTT?? - Shouted Rose.

Joey gets frozen, he had forgotten it.

- I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE SAID It- Shouted himself in his mind.
-Aghhhhh!!! I didn’t want to say that!!!!!-
- A mouse and a dog???!!!!-
- LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU - Scared he answered.
-Cool!! - Rose said walking and smiling as if nothing had happened.

Ashamed and confused Joey just looked at the cat walking, he was without speech.

- Your turn - playful Rose said.
- Don’t you gonna to ask…?-
- No-
-Ok … truth or dare? - Asked the dog.
- Dare-
- Well… *giggling* I dare you to … to visit Sabrina when we arrive to Babylon Gardens-

Rose reacted immediately.

- That isn’t fair!-
- It’s a dare; you have to accomplish it-
- NO! You can’t force me … - Rose Said capriciously.
- Well, that’s what do you want; however I will ask Sabrina everything about you, because she and I are so close friends! And we count each other everything (jaja what a lie!!!).-Answered the dog.
- You are mean.-
- You have to do it-
-Ahhhhhhhhhh … alright, I will do it- Rose said
- But not for the dare, but only because I have to speak with her … Sabrina - Whispered Rose
- Your turn - Joey said.
-Ok, truth or dare?-

The pets keep playing, asking question, after question, after question, after dare, after question, etc. several minutes... Their problems were vanishing slowly.

- …. And that’s its anime – Excited Joey Said
- Ok… you are weird *giggles* - Rose said.
- Dare - moved Joey said.
-Ok! Ok … mm. I challenge you to … TO SING WITH ME! - Rose commented with a smile in her face.
- Sing? (Ashamed) sing right here? But … there are so much people- said Joey looking around him.
- And why is it important for you whatever says the people that do you don’t know? Only do it if you like it, do it!-
- I like singing!!! ...-Said the dog while he was looking at the sky.

Joey thought about it

- Alright!-
-Ok, I choose the song!!! - She said.

Then she took her cell phone, and began to search between the songs, when finally she found it, pushed “play” and putted the volume on maximum.

While the song began, Joey recognized it immediately, he had sung so many times before alone in his bedroom …

Colors code:
Blue: Joey Sing
Red: Rose Sing
Purple: Both Sing!XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvkz-bVhW0

You know I'm a dreamer
When Rose started to sing, Joey saw her, she looks so happy.

But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high

So I wouldn't come home low
The cat saw him, waiting for him, he had to do it, and he felt it.

Just when things went right
He was singing! In public, for the entire world, he was singing!!

Doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song and you'll never feel

Left all alone
Everyone was seeing them, whispering, Rose and Joey just kept singing, they don’t care the others, they just continued, only them and nothing more.

Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones

Just one more night
And I'm comin' off this
Long & winding road

I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home

You know that I've seen
Too many romantic dreams
Up in lights, fallin' off the silver screen

My heart's like an open book
For the whole world to read

Sometimes nothing keeps me together at the seams-Her voice is awesome-Thought the dog

I'm on my way
I'm on my way

Home sweet home
Both of them look each other while they were singing and smiling, always smiling.

Tonight, tonight
I'm on my way

Just set me free
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home

In the guitar solo, Joey can’t handle it, he just was so happy, he climbed the poles and bunches, he took the Rose’s hand and took her running for the street, he was so excited!, he was running and jumping.

I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home Sweet Home

Yeah
I'm on my way
Just set me free
Home Sweet Home

Mmmmmm…..mmmmm….mm…Mm…Mm…mm...Mmm…mmm…mmmmm…mmmmmmm…

Joey looked at Rose to the eyes, his smile was pure and sincere, and she had saved him.

- Thank you - he said.

Rose wasn‘t be surprised, she saw him, she saw his satisfaction.

-No, thanks to you-
-JOEY!!!!!!! –was heard.

Joey looked around, but he only could see the world being shaken and waved, someone had knocked down him.

- THERE YOU ARE!!!! - Sasha shouted on him.
-Oh you silly dummy little dog!! You scared us, you kept us so worried - he said with an embraced hug to the knocked dog.
-Sasha! GET OFF from him!! - Shouted bothered Bino

Running Bino and Fox came, Sasha raised and Fox helped Joey to get up.

- Well, we need to tell everybody that we could find him - Bino sarcastic said.

Joey stands up while he was looking the sign of "Babylon Gardens" in the highs.

- It’s good to be in home - he thought.
-You worried to everyone, WHERE YOU WERE??- Asked Fox
- I was…I was … with somebody.-
- With who? - Asked curious Sasha.
-Ah … I will introduce Rose … … … Rose?-

The cat had gone away.

Toc Toc Toc.
Someone was knocking to the door.

Sabrina stops the tape and blow of the last candle; and she went to the door, and opened it …She gets shocked.

-Hi-Said Rose shyly

Comment and critic pelase!!!
theblackcateyes

Well, that is it, i moved all the chapters by now, unfortunately i am not able to moved your comments, sorry :( but i will continue this and i hope that it will be great, (that if Dissension or Kyderra don't decides to close it) see you later!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: Uncensored souls (My first Housepets! fanfiction)

Post by copper »

That's fine, TBCE.We will follow it. It is a fun read. I will be waiting for the next update. First one after the merger!
My characters
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

This is pretty good, I like it a lot. I can't wait for more.
theblackcateyes

Thanks to everyone for the post and the pm! here is the 5 chapter, maybe looks like i did it drunk or with drugs, but not, i really liked, even that is very short.

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 5
Imagination[/size]

This fanfic have its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONGS BEGIN

Grape was seated in front of her desk, on the desk only a paper sheet with few words and many erasures. She had a pen in her hand and the head leaned on her arm.

She had proposed to take advantage of the loneliness that existed in the house to advance her fanfiction about Pridelands; she actually had an incredible idea last night; with Gapre as protagonist she was thinking that she was ready to continue, but like all the writers in some moment of their lives.

- I’m stuck- She said for herself.

The minute passed, she wrote, she deleted, wrote, deleted, wrote, wrote, wrote more, she deleted a little bit and then deleted all the words and she broke the sheet and began to start again from zero.

- Why this had to pass me today?-

Then she took another sheet, but before starting writing, she looked at the radio; then she decided to turn it on, maybe the music would help to inspire her.

Silence … and then

Colors code:
Green: Original singers

The song begins NOW, link here

There was to game we used to play
With the power of the music, amplified several times for the empty rooms of the house; she, accidentally, started to imagine.

We would hit the town on Friday night
Swinging in a leaf taken by the wind, Grape began to search … she wasn’t the only one, in other leaves she could see Sasha, Fox, a little brown dog that she didn’t know and others.

And stay in bed until Sunday
They had not importance, only she. Then the leaf softly descended and touched the ground where elegantly went down and walked between the colors fields, they weren’t things with color, just colors.

We used to be so free

Amazed and distracted Grape was looking around she, while was running for the fields she stained herself of red. Then she stumbled and fell down backward, but it didn’t hurt her, she had fallen down in something soft: a cloud, a small cloud that was sailing through a pleasant crystalline water river. Grape was feeling so free and excited, was so astonished, and then dhe looked to her right:

We were living for the love we had and
Gapre was searching something with Petir; both took something in their hands… together, but Grape couldn’t see what it was.

Living not for reality
-Hey! Hello! Right here! - Shouted desperate Grape trying to getting down from the cloud.

Just my imagination (x3), it was …
- This one isn’t our stop - She listened.

- Who said that? - She thought, said, whatever…

There was to swindles I used to pray
- I-

I have always kept my faith in love
Surprised Grape looks around her, she looked then his strange raft … IT WAS SPEAKING TO HER!-

It's the greatest thing from the man above
- Can you speak?-

The game I used to play
- Can you? - It answer her

I've always put my cards upon the table
- Yes-

Let it never be said that I'd be unstable
- Then, I can too-

Meanwhile, the Gapre and Petir figures were becoming most diffuse and smaller.

- So, where we go?-

There is to game I like to play
-Tell me, you know that- Said the strange, floating and speaking cloud.

I like to hit the town on Friday night
Surprised Grape looked ahead, when the cloud reaches the waterfall, it began to flight and they crossed a Max's image.

And stay in bed until Sunday
-Max? - Asked she

We'll always be this free
-Look-

We will be living for the love we have
Meanwhile it was happening, the sky get illuminated, like northern lights, was showing in all its extension the moments that Grape had spent with Max.

Living not for reality
Spellbound Grape continued looking at the sky, which was changing and projecting new images: Her days of happiness with Peanut. She felt something strange in her interior.

It's not my imagination (x3), it was …
- Goodbye, my friend - said the cloud while it was vanishing in the air.

-Wait… What?-Ahhhhh!!!!

While Grape was falling down across the images of her memories, something take her of the hands and raise her into the clouds …

It's not my imagination (x3), it was …
… Curious and scared Grape looked up: Peanut and Max were in the sky, each one taking each of her hands; they were raising her to the celestial screen, both were stopped …

Not my (x18)
… It was clear, Peanut was going for one side and Max for the other one, both looked at Grape waiting for her decision.

My imagination (x6)
- I… I don’t know - she answered to their eyes accuse, at the time that she was releasing herself and falling to the nothing.

Then she woke up, she had fallen slept on her wood desk, with the pen in her hand and a strange feeling in her heart; then she raises her face.

- What a… - She didn’t finished her speech.

She remains amazed when she saw, the thing that appeared in the sheet, before empty.

Not made under the drugs influence... i think
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

That is GREAT. I like the whole soul searching and inner conflict thing. I also like how she sorta seems to know that she has to make a choice, but is unsure which to choose.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Grape is finally dealing with it, huh? Well that's good.

Great update TBCE. Good song choice too, as always. 8-)
My characters
theblackcateyes

Thanks, even when these are the only posts by now, is good to see that someone likes your job ;) , Now you have to say "I wanna wear her skin" jajaja :lol:
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

I wanna wear her skin..... actually I'd rather wear peanut's skin, he has mushiness privileges with grape, and Tarot (most likely)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

:shock: I want to wear her skin...

I just need to collect her fur now.
My characters
theblackcateyes

Zaahl wrote:I wanna wear her skin..... actually I'd rather wear peanut's skin, he has mushiness privileges with grape, and Tarot (most likely)
True! but i think is best that we change the topic, that is very creepy jajaja
6 CHAPTER SOON, i think i do it large.
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

theblackcateyes wrote: True! but i think is best that we change the topic, that is very creepy jajaja
6 CHAPTER SOON, i think i do it large.
Chapter 6? Can't Wait.
theblackcateyes

Well, this is the number 6 Chapter (wow i am in the number six jeje) and this one take to me more time that the one that i expected, but here is it. Enjoy and comment.!!!

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 6[/size]
Let’s dance tonight!

This fanfic have its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONGS BEGIN

All the people was in the living room, they were impressed by the sensational Simon dancing steps, filled by the intense colors lights and for all the energy that was floating in the air and was present in every corner of that house, but suddenly the music stopped… All gets surprised, they looked at the principal speakers; next to them, a cat; with honey striped fur, with brown eyes and curled hair, fearful was placing a disc in the player and took the microphone. All the curious pets were looking while the song was starting.

Colors code:
Yellow: Little crazy cat sings.
Purple: Cute “most purple than Grape” dog sings.
Red: Both sings.

The song starts NOW, link here

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na…
Shyly that cat began to sing, all the public saw her so strangely, but later her voice was accompanied with a softer one.

…Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
A little dog with purple fur, shows up from the another side of the stage. Both pets approached to the center of the improvised stage, where that cute dog, taking the leadership, began with the first strophe.

Here we go again

Decided, with a sweet gesture, that little dog approached to her partner and accommodates her hair sweetly.

I kinda wanna be more than friends

So take it easy on me
-Don’t be afraid- She was said to her with the look.

I’m afraid you’re never satisfied.

Here we go again
Shyly, the cat began with the second part, the public was seeing her absorbed for her beauty, but accidentally they were intimidating her with the look …

We’re sick like animals
We play pretend
You’re just a cannibal
And I’m afraid I won’t get out alive

No I won’t sleep tonight
…but then, she observed her friend right to the eyes, and took control of her fears and with all her love, the pets shouted together:

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin’ for?

Take a bite from my heart tonight.
The feline pet sang, touching her own chest with both hands.

Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh

Say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Said the other pet, while was saying "good bye" with her hand.

All the people began to cheer and encourage them.

-Well done, Mel! - Rose shouted in the crowd, she knew that she was very shy in public, even when she looks like the opposite. When the cat heard this, she felt a lot of confidence. Then looking at the public encouraged, she gave the best of herself, captivating to all of the presents. While her partner was looking at her, and with tenderness in her eyes, she sang for her.

Here we are again

I feel the chemicals kickin’ in
With signs, the puppy began to dance on the scene.

It’s getting heavier

And I wanna run and hide

She was turning and acting, while Melissa only could see her and laugh happily.

I wanna run and hide.

I do it every time
Then imitating to her partner, Melissa began to dance, though she don’t knew how to do it.

You’re killin’ me now

And I won’t be denied by you
The animal inside of you.

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh

Take a bite from my heart tonight.

Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh

Hush hush, the world is quiet
Both pets said while, looking to her partner face, each of them was covering the other lips with one finger elegantly …

Hush hush, we both can’t fight it
…Fixedly they were looking at each other, not to the eyes, but across them… directly to their souls.

It’s us that made this mess
-I love you - Melissa said with the look to his partner.

-I love you too – The little dog answered her with those emerald eyes that were decorating her face.

Why can’t you understand?
Then they took off their hands and sang the one for other…

Woah I won’t sleep tonight.
…without shame they were shouting to the sky, while the filled enthusiasm the public was singing with them.

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh

Take a bite from my heart tonight

Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
What are you waitin’

Here we go again
Here we go again
Here we go again

Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh

Say goodbye to my heart tonight...

With the last verse in their lips, Melissa was taken lovingly by her pair, who was hugging her with so much love, at the end of the song.

When the music stopped, all the audience was shouting to the pets that were still in the center of the stage. Rose then went to the stage and took a microphone.

-Great, girls that was incredible... Well, pets, they were Melissa and Eve-

Smiling they went next to Rose.

-You did it awesome-
-Thanks-
-People applause! - Rose asked to the public.

All the guests clapped loud to Melissa and Eve while they were going down from the stage. Rose continued:

-And now I wanna to take advantage of this pause, to say “Thank you” for your assistance, you know that it’s difficult to arrive to a new place and fit, just knowing a few persons …-

Then it looked at Joey who, smiling was observing her; behind Sabrina, with the crossed arms and a serious and thoughtful look, doesn’t stop looking at Rose.

-You have turned my new house, in a real home and I wanna to say… HEY, YOU! YES YOU IN THE CORNER, THAT ISN’T FOR EATING!!!... So *accommodating her hair* thanks to all of you guys, for your assistance and now It’s time to CONTINUE THIS PARTY!!! - Shouted while she was putting again the music in max volume and all of them were returning to dance.
-Then is she a new neighbor? - Asked smiling Sasha to King.
-Amm yeah … this it was the motive of this party, do you remember?-
-A party!? When? - Asked excited while King was seeing her disconcerted.

Joey was searching around the house, looking for Rose between the crowd, He wanted to give her the welcome to the neighborhood. Then he saw that she was speaking with Grape.

-IT’S NOT TRUE! * Laughter * YOU TOO?? !!- Asked Rose laughing with Grape.
-Hello- said Joey to Rose.
-Hi- said Rose.
-Well, I’ll go to search for Peanut, I left him with Bino and that it isn’t a good combination; so I’ll see you on Monday at 6:00 p.m.- Grape said to Rose.
-You can bet that-
-Well, until Monday then Rose, goodbye Joey - Said Grape while she was going away from they and was going to the crowd.
Then Rose looked at Joey.

- How are you? You my small little dog – Asked to him.
- Disconcerted, why you left me few weeks ago without saying a word and suddenly results that you will live in Babylon Gardens? - Angry Joey said.
-Ahhh … *Rose smiled naughtily *, what happened was that …-

Then she approached Joey, who blushed.

-I spoke with Sabrina, as you asked me – Said with enthusiasm in Joey's ear.

Joey was surprised.

-And…?-
-Everything was very well, I think… we spoke like before, again we were the best friends -Deceived Rose said.
-What she said to you?-
-Shhhh (She puts a finger on her lips) that it’s a secret, the point is that I thought that probably we could start again and that is why I decided to live here-
-You could said it to me before-
-It was very sudden and I was very busy with the moving and I wanted to surprise you…but I’m sorry - Rose said with a tone of sadness in her voice.

Joey doesn’t remain satisfied with the response and Rose noticed it.

-I’ll compensate you-
-Yeah, sure – Said Joey sarcastically.
-Look I…-
-Rose! - Shouted Melissa and Eve that were coming with them.
-Hello! Melissa, Eve, I introduce to you to Joey; Joey, Melissa y Eva.-
-Hello, a pleasure, so this one is the small one that you always said with us - Melissa Said shaking the Joey’s hand.

Rose blushed.

-What? - Asked disconcerted Joey.
-You always with your formalities - Said Eve to Melissa playful.
-What are you talking about? you love it! - She answered looking smilingly at Eve.
-I know it! – Said Eve.

All the pets laughed.

-Hey Rose, the room in the second floor with the sign " If you enter here, you won’t go out " it’s yours?-
-Yes, take this - Rose said giving the key to Melissa
-Thanks- Melissa said while she was walking hoping that Eve was following her.
-Thank you for all Rose, it’s an amazing party; you will be missed in Richmond Highs - Eve Said.
-Thanks, I will miss you too, guys- He said hugging her.
-We will visit you-
-And I will make it too-

Eve then turned and looked at Joey, looked him closely, doing that Joey started to blush; then she approached more to him, took his head from behind and closing her eyes; she kissed him intrepidly … with passion she kissed at the surprised Joey. Then she moved away a bit and looked at his big blue eyes, which were showing a great surprise, Eve only smiled maliciously.

-Well, now I know how it feels to kiss a dog - Eve said while she started to follow to Melissa, who was waiting for her in the stairs, but before she looked to Rose and blinked her. Speechless Joey looked at Rose searching for an answer, while she was laughing and saying to him:

-Come on, let’s dance-

And then she took the Joey’s arm and took him right to the living room.

After of spending several minutes discussing with Bino about the musical decadence of the last decade, without coming to anything; Peanut angry went to the another room, where Lester and another the friki friend of Joey were angry in a corner, but when their saw Peanut approached him.

-Hey Peanut, do you want to play D&D with Lester and me?- Asked the Dalmatian with brown spots to Peanut.
-Ahhh… but guys, this is party, don’t you think that you should... I don’t know… dancing?-
-Aggghhh... I hate these parties, very crowded - Said grumpy Lester.
-And why you don’t ask to Joey? - Asked Peanut.
-This dog has been very strange lately: he doesn’t speak, he is spent the whole day leaned on his bed, and he started to lose in D&D intentionally - Lester said.
-Well, that is very strange coming from him, is a great player - Thought the surprised Peanut.
-I tried to speak to him, but he was with the new neighbor and ignored me completely - Said the dog without name.
-Her name is Rose, you know? - Peanut said to the dogs.
-Well, Joey has been the whole night with "Rose" and he didn’t talk to us anymore- Said the dog with an annoying tone.
-I’m sorry guys, but I am looking for someone, do you have seen to…
-Hi - Said Tarot for coming to the conversation.
-Oh, there you are - Peanut said.
-Yes, it knew that you were looking for me-
-Ahh, right, psychic power-

Then smiling Tarot looked at the both friki dogs.

-Well, with your permission, I’ll take to this pretty little dog, and I’ll take for some dancing - She said taking Peanut's hand and taking him to the room.

The two alone dogs remained indignant.
-Well, I say that we should go to my house and should try to adapt the game for two players - Lester said angry while he was going out for the principal door.
-Yeah … sure… let’s go…- Said dubiously the white dog, while he saw melancholy to the happy Joey and Rose dancing between the crowd.
shadowhaz

Post by shadowhaz »

Great work TBCE I love it X3
it takes an idiot to do cool things that's why they're cool
soothing no?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Good update as usual, TBCE. But I am confused, are Eve and Melissa both girls? I mean, the names suggest it, but you said he a few times while mentioning them. Was that a typo?

I wonder what Grape and rose were talking about. I guess we'll find out later.
My characters
Zaahl

Post by Zaahl »

Just read it, I like it, keep it up.
copper wrote:are Eve and Melissa both girls? I mean, the names suggest it, but you said he a few times while mentioning them. Was that a typo?
I was wondering this too, I'm pretty sure their girls but...
theblackcateyes

well, i really don't see that mistakes, but i am very ignorant, i don't know the english language gramatical, so I'm sorry, i don't saw that mistakes before, and when i translated this i was so tired... But i will explain to you.

1- Mell and Eve are girls ( I sont see the he, but maybe i missed them)
2- Yes looks like a typo... :(
3- Sorry i dont saw that...

But i promise one thing... from now i will double.. triple check all the translations perfectly to avoid these situations.. and again sorry.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It's alright. I am sorry for bringing it up. I was just a little confused.
My characters
theblackcateyes

Here is the next chapter, this one is special and i get so fun do it, i cried jajaja just kidding, nahh yeah i cried jajaja!! i kied so much, and i hope that you enjoy it.
A very SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MOTHERS IN THEIR DAY.!!

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 7
“BFF”

While the night was giving its place to the dawn, the pets slowly began to leave the house; but before that, they say goodbye to the hostess and thanked her for a wonderful night.

- Goodbye, great party, thanks for everything-
- So, I hope see you later and welcome to the neighborhood.
- Then, we’ll meet later…and I believe that you need to buy more…mmm…bye!-
- Hi, I’m Daisy!-
- Welcome, I hope you like to live here and certainly it was a…SASHA!! SERIOUSLY, FOR LAST TIME
STOP HUGGING HIM!-

When all the guests left, Rose closed the door and then looked at Joey.

- It was great, don’t you think?-
- Yes, amazing, especially the foam machine, where do you see that?-
- I just… no idea-

Both pets sat down exhausted in the living room, one opposite to the other one.

-*Sigh* my legs are killing me - Joey said
- At least less yours aren’t covered of orange soda-
- Ah right… King says that he sorry-
-No problem-

Both pets laughed

- And how did you move to Babylon Gardens? - Asked the dog.
- Well… someone help me, a ferret, he said me that he was something like an assessor or something like that.
- That one? - Asked Joey pointing at Keene, who was slept in the floor.
- Yes, the same one-
- His name is Keene Milton, is one of the co-owners of this houses complex; and he is very …-
- Party lover?-
- Yes-
- I realized *laughs*-
- Yeah, what about your mom? Did you moved with her?-

That question hurt Rose, for that 10th May (Mother’s Day) was a painful idea, but she had to be honest with her dear friend Joey.

- Well, actually …-

The cat swallowed.

-The thing is… is that my mom…well, when I said to you that she wasn’t in my house that nigh … I’m sorry, but I lied you, I did it, because, my mom died… a few months ago; was a very painful thing to remember - Rose said difficultly.

Joey wasn’t prepared for that answer, and he couldn’t avoid feel bad for Rose; after all, he knew how feels don’t have a mother; but not, how is it feel lose her.

- What I’ve done- He thought
- I loved her so much-
-Rose, I’m so sorry, I didn’t know, but maybe I had supposed that before.
- It’s fine, is not your fault, nothing happens - she Said smiling, a smile with great sadness in its background.

Joey then, decided to not continue with the topic. The silence invaded the conversation, while he was drinking from his glass.

Suddenly there was listened something, someone was going down for the stairs, and then both pets observed to the somnolent Eve and Melissa reach the room.

- Good morning, can you sleep well? - Rose Said.

Melissa and Eve only looked each other and laughed.

- Thank you for everything, and please don’t forget us! - Exclaimed Melissa.
- We will not do it - Continued Eve.
- I would never do it, girls - Rose answered hugging to her friends, while, Joey was observing happily from the door.
- Bye - Melissa Said saying goodbye to the small Joey while she was approaching to the street.
- See you later, then - Eve said to Joey while she was sending a kiss in the air and was winking an eye to him.

Joey just remained so red of the shame while he was observing to the both girls leave the place, and was Rose laughing playful.

While the almost moribund Keene was getting up and was going out for the door, Joey was helping Rose to clean the room; in a big black bag, was putting all the garbage that he was finding.

- Is this one the Tiger's collar? - Joey thought taking a necklace in his hand.
-HEY, everything alright? - Suddenly asked Rose closely in his ear; reason for the sacred Joey’s reaction, which shamed, was hiding the collar under the table, he was afraid of what Rose could think.
- What is …? - She asked pointing at the stranger object that Joey had hided under the table.
- YOU LOVE TO DO THAT, RIGHT???!!! - Joey shouted super scared.

Rose answered it smiling nicely. Then she remembered something …

-HEY! - Exclaimed Rose while she was taking the dog’s hand and was taking him to the second floor of her house.
- What it’s going on? - He asked with a smile in his face.

Then they reached the door of the Rose's room.

- Wait right here - She said to Him

Then the cat entered and closed the door besides her. From the other side, the lonely Joey listened a big riot. Suddenly Rose went out and closing the door again, looked at the dog with the hands in her back.

-Rose, what happened?-

Rose smiled him tenderly, and showed him her hands, showed him the object that she was hiding: A rose, just an only button of rose … of pale pink color, was beautiful but not wasn’t a natural one.

- What …?-
- This one … is the rose that my mom gives to me the day that she adopted me; she used to love the roses, even she had a small garden with different color roses; so when she had me she gave me this one as my medal… and put me Rose of name.

The cat lowered her head and laughed a bit.

- You know, it’s funny, I never liked this very much but now that I looked it, it’s beautiful- Said contemplating the medal in her hands.

Joey then gets speechless.

- Take it - Rose Said while she was offering it to Joey blushed.
- What are you talking about?! I can’t I take it, why …?-
- I said you before that I would compensate you and I will do it, this one is my promise … my promise of, for me, you always will be a great friend …. Even more than you *blushed *, I don’t know if you think anything different, but I consider you my best friend; for me you are very special, I know that we just met, but you have turned ….-Ashamed Rose Said

Joey interrupted to the sweet cat hugging her.
- You don’t need to do that- Said the dog.
-But I want it-

Rose moved away, only to be able to give him her promise.

- I promise you, always to think good things about you, to help you, to guard you, to get fun with you, and always…. always…. To treat you as my best friend - she promised placing the rose in the hands of the comprehensive dog.
- Just… please promise me that you will take care of it and you will never leave it-
- I will make something better - Joey answered.

Then he began to search inside his collar, smiled when he had found it; he extracted then a small but brilliant object: It was looking like a pin, small like a penny, square, with a red gem in the center and with golden edges; then he admired it in his hands, remembering, and gives it to Rose in her hands.

- This one is my promise, my promise of I always will take care of you, I will seek always for your happiness and I’ll shake you up to entering reason when you lose it (very common) … always you will be my new and super cool, best friend-

Rose understood what the dog wanted to say to her and received the clasp.

- It is an object very loved by me, as your one-

Rose was tempted to ask its meaning, but when saw the dog smile just accepted the gift and returned to him a loving smile.

Then both pets hugged each other gentility; his first best friend hug, Joey wasn’t going to forget it, so taken by the emotion, gave to her a small one, but sweet kiss in the head.

- I love you very much - Rose Said shyly.

Joey continued hugging her and even that he couldn’t see her face, knew that she was blushed to the maximum, he knew his best friend.

- You know…. I also am blushed-

The cat laughed.

- Jerk - She said affectionately.

- I also love you- Said Joey.

The pets remained hugged while Joey was observing the Rose's gift in his hands; saying goodbye in his mind, with little melancholy and sadness, to the last gift that Squeak had given to him.

PLEASE, IN THIS SPECIAL DAY, HUG TO YOUR MOMS AND SAY TO HER, HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'LL BE WITH HER!!! SO HAPPY MOTHER 'S DAY!!!!
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Tue May 10, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

megacuteness :D :D :D
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:megacuteness :D :D :D
Jaja Thanks, next time with song
Karl

Post by Karl »

:)

Some time passed since I commented on your story. And I must say that I see progress.

Of course, it lacks on technical finesse, and there are gramatical mistakes. But you make up with creativity and your effort. You put a lot into your work and that's visible.

Everything comes with practice. As long as you write, then long you practice and make progress. So I encourage you to keep writing. Your story is good, your idea for putting musical into it proves it. And the way how it shows character's feelings.

Keep it up. ;)
I'm a bookworm!
theblackcateyes

I'm so busy right now!!! :( :( ! I have ready the chapter, but i don't have time for editing.... Sorry maybe next week I can post it, is a good one :lol:
theblackcateyes

ready, finally, here is the 8 chapter, the translation was made from my friend OBBL, THANK YOU DUDE, , it's about Shaha!!!!

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 8
"Marry Me!!"

This fanfic has its own song link; open the link WHEN THE SONG BEGINS [/u]

Sasha was sat watching the television with a popcorn bowl which one was already half empty.

-This is stupid, no one can bark like that, you can’t just blow up a truck like that and call it “super bark”- she said tiredly while changing the channel.

-No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no…- she said, until a program caught her attention and began to interest her more and more.

-This doesn’t look so bad- she said taking some popcorn and putting them in her mouth.

An hour later…

As the movie ended, Sasha was crying, but with a smile on her face. With all the lights, the costumes, the joy, the smiles, the music, etc. Sasha was amazed, captivated by her desires, she began to imagine.

-It’s beautiful- she whispered.

Ding, dong! The doorbell rang out.

-Dad, someone’s at the door- Said tiredly Max
-Hello, who is this? - he said through the intercom (Which they bought it after the last PETA visit)
-Is Sasha, sir- She answered.
-Hello Sasha, how are you?-
-I’m great, is Bino there?-
-Give me a minute…-
-BINO! SASHA’S AT THE DOOR LOOKING YOU- he yelled to the dog.
-He’s coming, Sasha- He said into the intercom.
-OK-
-I’m coming- said Bino, arrogant as always, while he reached out and turned the knob.

When he opened the door, he almost had a heart attack when he saw his girlfriend.

-MARRY ME!!- yelled Sasha excitedly, while with her long white dress, her big inclined hat on her head, her beautiful purple irises bunch, but most of all, her enormous smile full of emotion, was killing Bino; he had never seen her smile that way, so tenderly… but of course when he saw that, he fell to the ground paralyzed.

-Bino?- Sasha asked curiously.
-WHAT? WHAT??! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!!- yelled a very confused Bino, while he stood and hid Sasha behind the column, so no one would see her.
-About what?- she replied puzzled.
-About us getting MARRIED!-
-Then that’s a YES?! OHH BINO!!- yelled Sasha emotionally, hugging Bino more sweetly than ever before.
-What did I do?- he thought with the most surprised expression one could imagine.

They were leaned on the bed in his room. After 20 minutes, Bino was still trying to understand what had just happened.

-But we can’t-
-Why not?-
-Because we’re pets, we can’t do that kind of stuff- answered Bino desperately.
-Why not? I love you so much- Sasha responded.

Bino blushed vividly.

- I.... I love you a lot too, but only people can get married, are you being serious?-
- I’m being perfectly serious, you know that to me it’s not important what people say, I love you!- she responded eagerly.
-You know I just saw a movie that showed me something…-she continued.

Then she looked up faithfully.

-…It told me that when two people love each other, more than anyone else in the world, they come to love each other more and more, and if they so decide, they get married, to demonstrate their affection and to live together for the rest of their lives, loving each other and respecting each other, forever… as one. It’s a promise between two individuals (not people) to live happily… together-

Bino looked surprised at Sasha; she loved him so much that she would stay with him, for the rest of their lives?

-I… didn’t think you felt that way about me-
-Of course I do silly- said Sasha hugging her partner.

They stayed there, hugging for many minutes until they faced each other, for Sasha to give Bino a sweet kiss and then stand.

-Let me know when you decide- she said smiling and with her bunch secure at her chest, she went out the door. When she left, Bino lay back in his bed.

-I love you too-

Several hours passed, Bino had not stopped thinking about what had just happened, it was childish, it was stupid nonsense, but it was really sweet.

-Wait a minute, am I really considering this?- he thought.

After completely tiring his mind out, he reached a conclusion…

He left straight away and went directly to Sasha’s house.

-I love you so much Sasha…-

He desperately rang the doorbell, and after a few eternal seconds, her dad opened the door.

-Yes?-
-I have to see Sasha- said Bino.
-She’s not here, I think… she went to the local auditorium-

Without wasting any time Bino ran through the streets, every step ringing out like bells.

-Whatever they say, or whatever they do, it’s not important… I love you-

Almost out of breath he arrived at the Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Civic Pavilion (named in honor of a great woman) and opened the doors wide. He ran toward the seating area, when suddenly music began to play from the speakers.

Color code:
Pink: Sasha sings.

Start the song NOW, click here

While the music played as a prelude for what was to come, Bino stopped to look at the stage: There she was, with her beautiful dress and the bouquet of irises in her hands; her hat lay beside her and she began to sing gently to him (Note: in this number they use headsets instead of microphones).

It’s a beautiful night
Smiling Sasha looked at the nonexistent audience, she hadn’t seen Bino but she wanted everyone to hear.

We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Upon hearing this, Bino couldn’t contain himself anymore, he left the lobby and set out toward the stage, but then…

Is it the look in your eyes

Or is it this dancing juice?

A voice accompanied the music, intrigued Bino looked ahead: Fido came out from a wing of the stage; he wore a black suit over a white shirt, a tuxedo.

-What? - thought Bino.

Sasha looked at Fido excitedly, and following her instincts approached him cautiously.

Blue: Fido sings.
Red: Both sings

Who cares baby?
Confused Bino hid behind a high step, what is all this? She wasn’t waiting for him?

Then desperately he stood a little to look, it was enough to see the pets on the stage.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go
She sang, swaying in her dress, while they both looked at each other.

No one will know,
There was Sasha; she looked so beautiful in that attire, laughing with her eyes.

Come on boy.

Who cares if we’re trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Bino looked horrified while both dogs held hands and began to dance. His heart began to break, slowly, it seemed like it would never end.

-I don’t understand- he thought.

Shots of patron
-She loves me, she told me-

And it’s on girl.
-Or does she?-

Don’t say no, no, no, no-no
The pets moved with the music, just like a wedding dance, they were dancing with one another, while singing with such emotion, such love, it killed Bino.

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah
And we’ll go, go, go, go-go.

-No, it’s not possible, how could she do this to me?- he said to himself, he didn’t want them to see him, while his brother and Sasha sang embraced in each other’s arms moving side to side with the music, Bino began to cry; he was a roiling concoction of love, hate, anger, envy, everything…. Was burning his heart.

If you’re ready, like I’m ready.

Cause it’s a beautiful night

-Why with him?-

Hey baby
Fido took her hand and he knelt, while Sasha, smiling, didn’t take her eyes off him.

Who cares baby?
-Don’t say it- thought Bino.

When he heard that, Bino grabbed his chest while those tears accompanied the Beautiful music plummeting in his heart.

I’ll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh
Sang Fido moving away while Bino watched with anger.

So whatcha wanna do?
Let’s just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that’s cool.
Sasha looked so happy, she didn’t need him.

No, I won’t blame you
It was fun boy.

Don’t say no, no, no, no-no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah

Bino couldn’t think, it was just, that afternoon she had proposed to him, he didn’t want to but he couldn’t stop thinking about it: she had betrayed him.

And we’ll go, go, go, go-go.
If you’re ready, like I’m ready.

While the beautiful music accompanied the rhythmic movements of the happy couple, Bino closed his fist tightly, thousands of tears streamed down his face, it was so irritating, but even more sad, he was truly prepared to marry Sasha… he was.

Hey baby,

Who cares baby
Sasha’s smile was so big… so real, she was so beautifully illuminated by the spotlights that paraded the light across their faces.

Just say I do,
Tell me right now baby
Tell me right now baby, baby

Just say I do

Tell me right now baby
Bino was so enamored with her.

Tell me right now baby, baby

Fido and Sasha delicately took each other’s hands while they looked in each other’s eyes, the music became slower, they looked so happy.

Hey baby

Who cares baby

Both pets ended the presentation with a grand smile and their faces almost touching.

The agony consumed him completely, Bino only wanted to run away from there. With red eyes and his heart and pride destroyed, he truly died over her. Then he watched as Sasha said something softly to Fido and they hugged.

-Why?- he whispered through the tears.

He could not believe it, he had opened his heart only to receive a vicious stab, now that there was nothing more to live for, Bino quickly ran taking advantage of the distracted “oh so in love” pets.

Throughout this Sasha was saying to Fido:
-Thank you for everything-
-You’re welcome, I’m sure Bino will like it- responded Fido
-I think he will understand what I meant, that I love him more than anyone-
-He wills I’m sure and this suit is a great gift, I am sure that everything will be fine-
-Thank you for your help Fido-

Both pets hugged like old friends, while the last lights, much like Bino’s love, went out.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Thu May 26, 2011 12:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

cuuuuuutie :D :D :D
Karl

Post by Karl »

=(

Now I wonder... what will happen now, after what Bino had seen :)
I'm a bookworm!
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

HA HA Haaaaaaa! Nothing like a bit of heart-break
theblackcateyes

New chapter in a week, maybe less time...
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

~ poor Bino I really can't wait to find out what happens next ~ also I really liked that song too.
theblackcateyes

Here is the new chapter, than you again to OBBL, for his translation!! by the way this chapter is an introduccion for an event that will happen soon, i hope you enjoy it and the next Chapters will be powerful!

Uncensored souls
CHAPTER 9
“Pre-show”

-Is this thing on? - asked Lana tapping the microphone a few times.
-HELLO!!??- she yelled into the microphone, which had finally begun to function, causing an excruciating sound to pierce the ears of those gathered in the Babylon Gardens park that afternoon.
-Ehhh… the microphone do that… you know…anyway; alright guys, I have an announcement for you, that I think you will like, as you know, it’s getting close to the 4th of July-

Everyone agreed excitedly; everyone had been desperately waiting for this day, only able to think about the thousands of fireworks filling the sky with colors, making them tremble with excitement.

-So, we decided… that we should have a grand celebration, with our… SECOND AMAZING SINGING CONTEST!!!!- said Lana.

The pets, some enthusiastic, others surprised, all looked at each other: Joey looked at Rose, Rose looked at Sabrina, Sabrina discretely looked at Fido, who secretly returned the look; which saddened Rose to realize this; meanwhile Sasha’s eyes were searching for Bino’s, but he did not return the look until she had looked away, he could not look in those eyes… not yet.

While everyone was whispering to each other, Lana continued with her message:

-The rules are the same as the ones from the last contest, and it will begin on the 4th of July in the auditorium-

Upon hearing this, Bino shuddered, the last time he had been there it had killed him… but no more… it was his turn.

-You can register from today until the day of the event, with me or with Keene; remember that the presentations can be of 1, 2 up to 6 people- continued the ferret.

While Lana continued talking, Lester and the Dalmatian with no name (Note: Whom I will designate as “Chris”, this name is not definitive and much less official, and so, it is subject to change, following the wishes of the moderators or Rick Griffin) looked at each other and then at Joey, who was smiling enthusiastically in the crowd.

-As always, we look forward to your participation and your best effort, let’s go! We have to do this celebration right!!- Lana finished while stepping down from the podium and everyone applauded respectfully.

-Joey- said Lester and Chris in unison, getting him to turn towards them.

Then both dogs ran up to Joey, Chris had a very peculiar smile on his face.

-Listen, we need to start rehearsing, right now! The number we came up with last year is really good…- said Lester confidently.
-…but we have to work hard; we don’t want Bino to beat us again, like with his “Don’t Stop Me Now” from last year- continued Chris.
-I’m not doing it- responded Joey firmly.

Both pets were quite surprised.

-YOU’RE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE???!! Listen, if this is about what happened last year, we can help you with your stage fright…- Lester pointed out.
-I don’t have stage fright, I'm going to participate... with a solo-

The three dogs remained silent. The news was unexpected by Lester and Chris, especially Chris. While they talked the others began to leave.

-But… we already planned this! It’ll be great! Really! - responded the Dalmatian trying to convince his friend.
-Sorry, but this time, I have to do this alone- said Joey turning around and walking away.

Chris was shocked, not him, not Joey.

-I WISH YOU HAD NEVER MET ROSE!!- He yelled hurt.

Hearing that comment, Joey stopped, he thought about responding to the dog, but he preferred to continue forward uneasily; meanwhile both dogs remained there, alone, thinking that their best friend… had abandoned them.

A couple weeks later…

The unrelenting sun, beat down with its imposing force on the neighborhood: The heat whipped the streets turning them into some kind of hot plate and the lawn turned yellow, however, this was not the reason that there were no pets in the streets; there were only a few days left until the 4th of July and the majority, more than to win, wanted to demonstrate to the world and themselves, what they felt, what passed through their minds and what they were capable of.

Sasha lay back in her bed, she had left the 20th voice message on Bino’s cell phone, and he didn’t answer her.

-Bino, what’s wrong? - She said holding her pink cell phone.
-I hope I didn’t scare you with that wedding thing- she thought.

With time running out, Sasha didn’t have any other option: She had to give up her fervent wish to sing that romantic duet with Bino.

-Well… plan B- she said disappointed.

If she couldn’t sing with her boyfriend, at least she had to sing something that expressed her feelings to him: She loved him… and only him; of course on the Sasha’s way.
Last edited by theblackcateyes on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

wut? Joey's gonna do a solo?
And Sasha? Aw, if she's gonna sing with King or Fido, there will be some heck to pay!
theblackcateyes

Nahh, King will wait... by now.