lightwolf21

Housepets! What Goes Around...

Post by lightwolf21 »

What Goes Around…

Original story concept by Copper from the Wild Mass Guessing Thread
Written by Lightwolf21
Reviewed by Tha Housedog

Chapter 1

Joey was waiting patiently inside his doghouse. Squeak was less than amused by Joey not role-playing with her today and decided to go on a walk. He tried to explain to her he didn’t want to be dressed when Peanut came over...It’d be too awkward. The younger brother of Fido and Bino (Bye-no) heard someone approaching. “Hey Pea…” Joey said as he stuck out his head from the doghouse and straight into the stomach of Lester.

“Joey! Watch where you’re going!” Lester shouted. “Don’t you realize I’m a level 20 DM…you must ask before touching.”

Joey quickly sputtered and coughed, trying to get the fur out of his mouth. How do cats stand it? “L-Lester?...What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I came back to get the anime series you borrowed… You did remember to watch it subbed, right?” Lester had a crazed look in his eyes.

“Y-yeah…” Joey replied, hoping he’d be able to find Lester’s DVD in the ‘mess’ his dad called a bedroom. He left his dog house and entered the adjacent building. “Be right back,” the dog said as he briefly popped back outside to tell Lester.

Peanut approached Joey’s doghouse and only found one of Joey’s creepy friends outside. “Hey Lester,” Peanut said as he walked up to the dark brown dog. “Where’s Joey?” he asked looking around.

“He’s getting something from inside his house for me…why?” he raised an eyebrow, adding to his expression of curiosity.

“I was hoping I could get his input on this.” Peanut replied, opening the binder to his comic, The Adventures of Spot (Superdog).

Lester scoffed to himself at, what were in his opinion, crudely drawn comics. These aren’t manga… “May I,” he said holding his hands below the binder.

“Uh, sure…I guess,” Peanut said handing over the binder and nervously rubbing the back of his neck. “Maybe you can give me your input as well…the more I get, the better I can improve on them,” Peanut added, wagging his tail. I hope he isn’t too harsh.

Lester looked at the comics down his nose…turning each page with an uninterested look and harsh gaze. Every once in a while, he’d give a ‘hmm…’ or ‘I see…’ all the while, leaving Peanut in nerve-wracked anticipation.

Peanut couldn’t take it anymore. “Well…?” he asked.

Lester roughly closed the book between his paws. “They’re garbage…” he responded with bored look.

Peanut’s tail stopped wagging. I couldn’t have heard that right… “What do-“ he started.

“They’re garbage…” Lester interrupted the dog that started to look very upset. “On page 3 panel 2, you have Spot attacking a villain and then they reappear two pages later, having a conversation with Spot as if nothing happened…the artwork is shoddy at best; there are 15 other discontinuity errors and you can’t even draw Spot’s girlfriend right…she looks like a cat…”

Peanut was nearly in tears…no one had critiqued his work so harshly…

“…and finally…” Lester concluded, “…and this is the biggest problem…it’s in the wrong format for this type of comic.” He smiled proudly at being, what in his mind was, The greatest critic ever!

Peanut grabbed the binder from Lester and ran off, crying heavily. He’d managed to hold his tears back long enough for Lester to not notice. He didn’t stop for anything…he wanted to be home…safe…with his G-good bed and pillow.

“You’re welcome,” Lester said quietly after Peanut, as Joey came out and saw him running by. He looked upset.

“What did you do, Lester?” Joey asked the dog, with his eyes still watching Peanut running down the street with his binder, head down. “I was going to review Peanut’s comics.”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that…” Lester replied. He pointed at his chest with his thumb in an overly proud gesture. “…I reviewed them for him.” He took the Anime DVD Joey was holding toward him.

Joey just stared at the dog that took the DVD from him…he was shocked. Knowing Peanut’s and Lester’s personalities…no good could have come from the ‘review.’ He shook his head. “Lester, Peanut’s not…ready, for your type of criticism!” Joey shouted at the dark brown dog.

Lester just scoffed and walked off with his DVD. He gave a half-hearted wave over his shoulder when he reached the street. “No good can come of this.” Joey said softly to himself.

“No good can come of what?” Squeak asked from behind him.

“Aaah!” Joey screamed quickly, as the mouse startled him. He turned around. “Oh, Squeak….” He was clutching his chest. “…you startled me,” the dog replied, panting.

“Are you finished?” the mouse asked as she walked into Joey’s doghouse…

“Y-yeah…why?” Joey asked Squeak, as he followed her into his dog house. Ohhhh, riiiiight. he reminded himself, as the mouse was holding onto the end of his cat-suit and dragging it over to him.

Squeak snickered as Joey put the cat suit on…he always made a show of it, even humming the theme song to Tom and Jerry as he did it. When he was done he turned toward Squeak. “Rrowrrr,” he said as he held up a paw in a cat-stance and leapt at her.

“EEEEK!” Squeak screamed, smiling as she scampered under the flying dog, between his legs. Joey landed in the corner of his doghouse, purring as he turned. Squeak laughed as she dodged the cosplaying dog, a second time.

Next-door, Marvin was napping on a fence. A loud crash from Joey’s dog house woke him. “Wha-?” he cried out as he lost his balance and fell off the fence, landing with a thud.

-----

Joey + Squeak RP
Fan-fic First! ;P

-----
Next Chapter Here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 66#p162966
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
valerio

Re: Housepets! What Goes Around...

Post by valerio »

hehe, adorable!
Lester's do what Lester's gotta do!
Also, Joey and Squeak... SQUEEEE!!!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Lester seriously needs to tone down the arrogance.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

*cough* Lester's a jerk*cough*
And It ain't gonna work.
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

A nice start lightwolf21
Lester... the only one that will say what we all think~

... HA HA HAaaa!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

KizerZin wrote:A nice start lightwolf21

... HA HA HAaaa!
I don't think many people would agree with Lester, actually. -_-;
Also:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

:shock: ... I had completely forgotten about this.

It is awesome. I can't wait to read the rest of this. I also can't wait to see how our old friend Grape will take this.

Oh, and one more thing. Squeak and Joey roleplaying? PURE........ GENIUS...............!!!!!!
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Samson

Post by Samson »

Amazing. Your story flowed very nicely. The descriptions were great.
valerio

Post by valerio »

lightwolf21 wrote:

... HA HA HAaaa!
this!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

valerio wrote:
lightwolf21 wrote:

... HA HA HAaaa!
this!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Someone will soon witness Grape's wrath.
I'm a bookworm!
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

Karlos wrote:Someone will soon witness Grape's wrath.
This ^
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

copper wrote::shock: ... I had completely forgotten about this.

It is awesome. I can't wait to read the rest of this. I also can't wait to see how our old friend Grape will take this.

Oh, and one more thing. Squeak and Joey roleplaying? PURE........ GENIUS...............!!!!!!
Yeah, I wanted to try writing something related to canon, but hasn't been in fan-fiction yet. ;3
Samson wrote:Amazing. Your story flowed very nicely. The descriptions were great.
Thank you! It's especially an honor to hear that from you, Samson. X3

I hope to write many more stories for everyone to enjoy. :mrgreen:
I of course want to thank Valerio for inspiring me to get started with fan-fiction writing...and for Tha Housedog for reviewing my stories...and Private Elliot, who always has time to read my stories... Sometimes I don't even have to ask him to comment on them. :P
Also:
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Grape's Wrath? I read that book, not too bad. A bit dry.
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

Hurr.

Sometimes I comment when I have something to say. Most of the time, someone else has already said it.
Karl

Post by Karl »

naylorfan90 wrote:
:o

Just found it on internet.

You got me XD
I'm a bookworm!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Karlos wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:
:o

Just found it on internet.

You got me XD
*giggles* Thanks. :)
Samson

Post by Samson »

I hope to write many more stories for everyone to enjoy. :mrgreen:
I of course want to thank Valerio for inspiring me to get started with fan-fiction writing...and for Tha Housedog for reviewing my stories...and Private Elliot, who always has time to read my stories... Sometimes I don't even have to ask him to comment on them. :P[/quote]

I hope to read these stories when you do write them. You really do have a great talent of making a plot seem believable and well constructed; and you can create a masterpiece of facial expressions very well with your writing. When I read the first paragraph it was almost as if I could see the emotion on Joey's, Peanut's, Lester's and Squeak's faces and hear the tone of voice in which they spoke. It was so believable and struck me as true talent.
Keep up the good work, you can only get better at it.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Sorry for the wait...I was busy with a guest comic for Rick. X3
Anyway...please enjoy the next chapter of What Goes Around...

Written by Lightwolf21
Reviewed by Tha Housedog

Chapter 2

Grape woke up late…as usual and was about to get up for the morning when she suddenly felt like she should stay in bed. I have a bad feeling about-

“GRAAAAAAAPE!” Peanut cried out in tears as he ran into the living room where Grape had decided to sleep last night.

…aaaaand, here we go. Grape thought to herself as she turned over just in time to see Peanut standing in the doorway, sobbing heavily. He was clutching his Spot (Superdog) comics in his hands and the tears streaming down his face were collecting on the binder’s surface. Grape expression quickly shifted from one of annoyance, to one of worry. “Peanut, what’s wrong?” she asked the nearly anguished dog.

Peanut looked at Grape, then at his binder. The corners of his mouth curled back in anger as he gritted his teeth and threw the object containing the comics onto the ground. His sobs were audible as he ran out of the living room and into his and Grape’s bedroom.

Grape got off of the couch and picked up the binder as she walked toward their bedroom. She was worried about Peanut. What could have happened to him for him to have carelessly and deliberately thrown down something he cared so much for? The door was locked when she got there. She gently rapped on the door. “Peanut, what’s wrong?” she repeated the question, worry creeping into her voice. She heard quiet sobs from the other end of the door. She started getting angry…not at Peanut but at whatever or whoever might have caused Peanut to hurt so.

”Lester…” Peanut started. His voice was muffled by the door and sobs…Grape could barely make it out.

“What about Lester?” Grape asked, putting her ear to the door.

”Lester…” Peanut sobbed. ”I-I went to Joey’s t-to have him rev…review my comics and…and L-Lester he…he…”

Grape put her forehead and hand against the door as if trying to reach out to Peanut on the other side. “It’s okay Peanut…” she replied as calmly as she could through her anger. She had heard about Lester and his outlandish, fanboyish ways but she hadn’t thought he could go this far… “…what did he do?”

”H-he hates my…my comics, Gr-Grape.”

Grape scratched her head with a claw…surely that wasn’t all…she knew Peanut understood that not everyone would like his comics. She wanted to know what exactly happened. “Is-“

”I…I w-wish…I WISH I’D NEVER DRAWN THEM…” Peanut screamed before all out sobbing hysterically.

Grape had just about had it. Those comics were Peanut’s life work…for Peanut to denounce them… Grape clenched her fists even tighter in anger. Clearly Lester was at fault and Grape wasn’t going to let this slide. “Everything’s going to be okay, Peanut,” the lavender cat replied, anger evident in her voice. She turned and walked to the kitchen and exited out through the back door. She didn’t know where Lester lived, but she knew who would. She started walking toward the house of the ‘fandog’s’ contact.

---

Joey was supporting himself and leaning back on his arms, sitting with his knees bent in front of him. He was gently holding Squeak under his paw. They were both laughing and panting after the role-playing. “Finally got y-“ Joey wasn’t able to finish the sentence when he was roughly dragged out of his housedog by his collar. He was lifted off the ground by a very angry looking Grape. He could tell from the expression on her face she was not fooling around. The cat-dressed dog tried to smile nervously. “Uh…meow?”

“Can it, Joey!” she replied. “Where’s Lester?!”

Joey waved off Squeak. She didn’t need to be told twice, as she quickly found cover inside the doghouse. “Lester can be found…*hrk*…at his…address…” Joey was struggling to breathe as he brought his paws up and tried to get his fingers into Grape’s grip. The cat’s rough handling of the dog wasn’t helping. He couldn’t help but think this had something to do with Lester’s ‘review’ (read: destruction) of Peanut’s comics. “So…it’s as I thought…Lester was too harsh?”

Grape lifted Joey enough to bring his feet off the ground again. “Where. Is. He?” she asked even more coldly then before.

Joey was still trying to get Grape to release her grip, but she was unyielding. “H-He’s down the next street four houses down…on the right,” he answered in a panic.

Grape released the dog and started in the direction he mentioned. Joey immediately scrambled for the safety of his doghouse. Squeak came out of hiding after Joey was safe and Grape had gone. “No good can come of this, huh?” Squeak asked, repeating the words of Joey from earlier, looking at the dog in the cat suit with a worried face.

“Let’s just say I wouldn’t want to be Lester right now.” Joey replied, rubbing the front of his neck where his collar was chafing less than a moment ago.

---

Lester was updating his blog regarding the criticizing of a recently dubbed series…starting a flame war of course. “…and that’s why 4Kids sucks,” he was saying quietly to himself as he was typing. Suddenly the doorbell sounded. “Argh!” he shouted after he realized his ‘parents’ weren’t home. He didn’t want to be distracted right now. He cupped his hands over his face and roughly slid them down over his eyes and muzzle in frustration as he got up and went to the front door. The impatient bell rang several times on his way to the door, getting him worked up even more. He was more than slightly annoyed as he reached the living room. “I’m coming, I’m coming!” he said in a loud and annoyed voice. He undid the deadbolt and gripped the doorknob. “What do you WANT?!” he shouted as he opened the door…finally reaching the breaking point. The only thing Lester saw as he opened the door was a local cat…just, standing there…he couldn’t remember the cat’s name though.

“Hi, I’m Grape Sandwich,” the lavender cat replied just before landing a surprise pawlm strike to Lester’s chest, causing him to fall on his back after being thrown a few feet from the impact.

---To Be Continued---

Next Chapter Here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 34#p164934
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

She used the Force! :o
Samson

Post by Samson »

Excellent. Use your anger Grape, hatred is your ally. :twisted:

Outstanding use of words lightwolf21. Once again you've created a masterpiece of facial expressions and emotions.
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Samson wrote:Excellent. Use your anger Grape, hatred is your ally. :twisted:

Outstanding use of words lightwolf21. Once again you've created a masterpiece of facial expressions and emotions.
Thanks again, Samson! X3
Your comments are once again generous and insightful. ;3
Also:
Samson

Post by Samson »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Samson wrote:Excellent. Use your anger Grape, hatred is your ally. :twisted:

Thanks again, Samson! X3
Your comments are once again generous and insightful. ;3
You are welcome.
Last edited by Samson on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Ahh, nothing better to make up your day than drinking a healthy dose of Fury of Grape!
*sings* Before Christmas, my love brought me a turkey and the tail of Lester...
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

good Work lightwolf21!

I like Lester but if he must be sacrificed to bring Grape to the Dark Side… that is a trade I’m willing to make~

HA HA HAaaaa!
Karl

Post by Karl »

Time for some violence :twisted:
I'm a bookworm!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Karlos wrote:Time for some violence :twisted:
This will be a new thing for me...I don't have any experience with writing hand-to-hand combat fighting scenes...as you will notice I've kept them out of 'Projectiles' up to this point...but I'll probably be using this as practice... So if it isn't very interesting to read I apologize ahead of time... -_-

I should be able to post the next chapter early next week, since I have a week off from work. :mrgreen:
Also:
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Thanks for the PM light wolf, this was an amazing update. I think you'll be able to write the fight scene just fine. I love it when grape goes into berserk mode! :lol:
My characters
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Wow, you captured the feelings really good there lightwolf.

Note to self: If you see Grape, mad, er run!!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Wow, this was really great. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Also, if you're interested, perhaps you'd like some help in writing the hand to hand combat? I'm considered something of an expert on the subject. :)
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

naylorfan90 wrote:Wow, this was really great. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Also, if you're interested, perhaps you'd like some help in writing the hand to hand combat? I'm considered something of an expert on the subject. :)
Copper suddenly has a sudden coughing fit in which the phrase shameless plug is discernible. :lol:
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:Wow, this was really great. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Copper suddenly has a sudden coughing fit in which the phrase shameless plug is discernible. :lol:
:( *feels like he's been critiqued by Lester*
Karl

Post by Karl »

lightwolf21 wrote:
Karlos wrote:Time for some violence :twisted:
This will be a new thing for me...I don't have any experience with writing hand-to-hand combat fighting scenes...as you will notice I've kept them out of 'Projectiles' up to this point...but I'll probably be using this as practice... So if it isn't very interesting to read I apologize ahead of time... -_-

Same situation. I never actually described any fights so I lack of experience in such things.

But on the other hand, for you it may be fun, trying something new ;)
I'm a bookworm!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

naylorfan90 wrote:
copper wrote:

:( *feels like he's been critiqued by Lester*
lol face always means jk when I do it.

I wouldn't dare try to compare myself to Lester. He'd put a critique of my skills and the differences between us on the internet that was so scathing that my face would probably melt like in Indiana Jones And The Lost Ark!
My characters
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Written by Lightwolf21
Reviewed by Tha Housedog

Chapter 3

Lester wasn’t expecting the attack to his chest that came out of nowhere. Grape had the agility and speed of a cat, that’s for sure. Upon landing on the ground Lester was phased…but only for a moment as he kicked his knees up and shifted his weight onto his shoulders. He put his hands on the ground over his head and pushed off, shifting his weight back forward as he landed on his feet.

Grape blinked in surprise, she wasn’t expecting Lester to be able to do that. Had she bit off more than she could chew? Grape got into a fighting stance…ready for anything…

Once he was standing, Lester casually brushed himself off, “Oh, you want to play, huh?” He said, with a wry smile as he walked to the living room and took out a CD beside the stereo system. “You’re a thousand years too early to be challenging me,” he added as he took out a CD labeled ‘Kill Bill: Volume 1’ and put it in the CD player, and went to track 9 ‘repeat’. As the dog pressed play, he sidestepped a paw swipe from Grape that grazed his fur. “Battle Without Honor Or Humanity” by Tomoyasu Hotei started blaring from the speakers on the shelves.
As he was dodging, Lester place his paw on the ground and, using it for support, swung his legs in a scissor-kick downward, away from the wall, and into Grape. The cat blocked the first leg easily enough with her forearm but the second impact threw her off balance a little. Lester followed up his kick rotation with a quick sweep. Grape saw the dog’s incoming foot just in time. She hopped off the ground with her foot and rolled over the top of the couch.

“You’re pretty good, Kitty…” Lester said, as he hopped up and down, in a basic fighting stance. “To what do I owe the honor?”

Grape was starting to worry. She hadn’t thought Lester would be much of a fighter, with the way he ran his mouth and complained all the time. She could tell from the first couple blows he definitely outmatched her in power, and matched her in agility. She was hoping speed would make up for it. …and what’s with this cheesy, movie-like dialogue? “You made Peanut cry…” the purple cat replied, glaring angrily at the dog, “…and that doesn’t make me happy.” She didn’t mention one of the reasons for this was because she couldn’t sleep well, knowing Peanut would be depressed and/or crying…and she liked her sleep. Grape got into a fighting stance, with her fingers outstretched. She would rely on her razor-sharp claws if it came down to it…she would have to watch for Lester’s teeth and carefully block the stronger blows.

Lester laughed as he saw Grape getting into a cat fighting stance. “So you’re here for revenge, then?” Alright, Kitty…” he made a taunting gesture with his finger, calling Grape over. “…let’s dance.”

Grape ran around to the far side of the couch, Lester following, hidden, from the other side. She rounded the corner and unexpectedly nearly ran into the dog’s foot. Her cat-like reflexes allowed her to dodge it, falling to her side as she placed a paw on the ground for support and spun her legs like a top.

Lester blocked the first kick to his side, but was knocked off balance by the next two. The dog finally grabbed the purple cat’s paw after her rotation started to slow down, breaking up her combo.

Grape yelped as she was pulled off balance and landed on her back. She was starting to be dragged on the carpet by the dog. She started kicking with her free leg toward Lester, frantic to be released. As she was, she was wide open and she knew it. The sudden yanking on her foot, followed by the feeling of weightlessness and hitting a wall wasn’t pleasant. Grape rubbed the back of her head.

Lester stood back and taunted again with his ‘c’mon’ finger. “Is that all you’ve got?” he said.

Grape stood and tilted her head to the side, cracking her neck. “I’m just getting warmed up.”

“I’ve seen every fighting anime they’ve ever made,” Lester laughed. “…you can’t win.”

Grape clenched her paws into fists. “You will apologize to Peanut, even if I have to beat it out of you.” She shook her fist in front of her, threateningly.

“Apologize? …for what?” Lester asked, genuinely surprised.

“For destroying one of the only things he truly believes in…” Grape replied, seething rage apparent in her voice.

“You mean that terribly written, horribly drawn, thing he calls a comic?” Lester asked mockingly. “It’s an insult to comics everywhere…”

Grape took a few steps forward. “I’m going to make you eat those words,” the cat said, as she took a fighting stance again, unsheathing her claws with a resounding *snikt*.

However, Lester didn’t look worried at all. “Like to see you try,” the dog said as he came at Grape with a flurry of punches and kicks.

Grape tried blocking them with her forearms and lifting her leg to block the kicks with her shin, but they came surprising quickly, and she couldn’t block them quickly enough…or at least it started to hurt after taking multiple blows at the same spot on her forearms and shins. He had her on the ropes as she continued to slowly back up toward the kitchen, against the advancing onslaught. Out of desperation, she swiped with her claw taking a blow to the head since she wasn’t blocking. Her claw missed her intended target, but managed to slice Lester on the tip of the nose.

Lester, seeing Grape stunned by the punch to her head, yelped in pain and anger as he used the brief moment of Grape having her eyes closed to charge his attack. “Falcoooon…” The song, “Battle Without Honor or Humanity,” was nearing its end as Lester let lose a punch so powerful, flames appeared to come from behind it. “…PUNCH!”

Time appeared to slow as the dog’s fist flew forward and into Grape’s chest. *Hrk* Upon impact it knocked the wind out of her, instantly causing her eyes to open and her pupils to retract involuntarily from to the shock. The lavender cat appeared as if she was useless object tossed aside after it’s fulfilled its purpose as she crashed through the glass pantry door, sending shards of glass flying into the pantry and across the kitchen floor.

Grape came to her senses as she heard and felt the sound of the glass being broken and tried protecting her head as she landed against one of the shelves in the pantry, the impact causing enough canned and boxed goods to come crashing down on her to bury her completely.

Lester dusted his hands off as his eyes started to water from the pain on his nose where Grape had cut him. He touched it with his paw and winced before looking back at the unmoving pile of foodstuffs, covering the cat. All that was visible was a purple paw sticking out of it. The dog started to walk away. “I told you…” he said, panting, ”…you’re a thousand…years too early…to be challenging me. The song that had been playing loudly was finished…and apparently, so was Grape.

...The End…?

----------

The End...Here: https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 98#p165898
Last edited by lightwolf21 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also:
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

GRAPE IS WHAT NOW!?
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Awwww! Por Grape. And Lester really needed that lesson too.

You were worried about the fight scene? Your writing of it was great! You are good, you know.
My characters
Private Elliot

Post by Private Elliot »

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Light I hate you ending THIS PART of the story right there.
Samson

Post by Samson »

I copied and pasted that song title into youtube and read this chapter.

BRILLIANTLY EPIC LIGHTWOLF21 MY HAT IS NOW BEING TIPPED IN GREAT, DEEP RESPECT TOWARDS YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Tha Housedog wrote:GRAPE IS WHAT NOW!?
Finished.
copper wrote:Awwww! Por Grape. And Lester really needed that lesson too.

You were worried about the fight scene? Your writing of it was great! You are good, you know.
Thank you, Copper. :mrgreen: But, like any fan-fiction writer, I think there are some places I could improve.
Private Elliot wrote:GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!

Light I hate you ending THIS PART of the story right there.
Yes it is a cliffhanger...I apologize... NOT! :lol:
I hope I don't put the next chapter off until later in the week...that would be terrible ;3
Samson wrote:I copied and pasted that song title into youtube and read this chapter.

BRILLIANTLY EPIC LIGHTWOLF21 MY HAT IS NOW BEING TIPPED IN GREAT, DEEP RESPECT TOWARDS YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, Samson, you are too kind. X3 :blushes:
Also: