Peanut and King's Adventures in Babysitting!

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Penwrite

Peanut and King's Adventures in Babysitting!

Post by Penwrite »

Disclaimer: I am not Rick Griffin. I make no money from this.

Peanut and King’s Adventures in Babysitting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright summer day in Babylon Gardens. The birds chirped merrily in the trees as below, human and pet alike played and laughed in the park.

Fox sat beneath his favorite tree reading, as per his custom. Further into the park walked Bino and Sasha, Bino going on about something or other concerning his brother, cats, and a frying pan, while Sasha just nodded her head along and smiled. Near the fountains sat Fido and his K9 unit, drinking up and resting from their daily patrol. From deep within secluded shrubbery, playful giggles came, as Grape and Sabrina plotted together to toy with their favorite black cat.

None of this has anything at all to do with the plot, and subsequently shall never be mentioned again.

Peanut walked along the street with a spring in his step and a song in his heart. The song happened to be “Oh My Word This Tune is Annoying”, but that did little to lessen the mood the fresh summer day had put him in.
A backpack was slung around his shoulders, within which rested the entire collected compendium of all his Spot(the Superdog) comics. It had taken hours of organizing and putting together, but it was worth it. Or at least, Peanut thought the doorstopper size was nicely impressive.

“Oh boy, I can’t wait to show this bad boy to Grape, and Tarot, and Joey, and Mom and Dad, and Fido, and that small guy, and the ferrets, and the mailman, and the firemen, and the pet food store owner, and some forest animal friends, and-”

“Hello? Is someone rambling? Help me!”

Peanut stopped in his tracks and looked around for the oddly familiar voice. He had just been walking the Garden for the fun of it and hadn’t really been too concerned about where he would end up. After all, Babylon Gardens wasn’t too big a place. Even now he had just gone as far as the Wolves’ house right beside him…

“Seriously, I have dirt in my mouth and my nose is itching, just look down already!”

Peanut did so and blinked. Then blinked again. If he didn’t know any better, he would say there was a head on the ground. A frowning head, with rather large ears and facial markings that made Peanut think of a clown.

“Oh, hello disembodied head…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Peanut turned to run before the head yelled out again. “No, please don’t go! Those crazy pups buried me out here and won’t dig me back up! They’re crazy…and I’m not just a head you dolt!”

“Oh…” Peanut blushed in embarrassment and scratched the back of his head. “Um, sorry about that. I just didn’t…anyway, I’m Peanut! You look familiar, have we met?”

“Not in any of the strips I’ve been in,” The head replied. “I’m King, I live here with the wolves. Now come on, I think I saw them hide the shovel over in those bushes.”

“Sure, one sec!” Peanut ran and got the shovel. He ran back over and began digging King out. “So uh, why didn’t Miles and Lucretia dig you back up? I know them, no way would they’ve allowed all this sod to get wasted!”

“They and Daryl are gone visiting the ferrets, nnh, for the day, didn’t really listen.” Once enough sod was gone King struggled out of the ground and shook off the dirt clinging to him. “All I know is that I’m stuck babysitting those cubs. Bleh, I’d rather hang around Bino than deal with those guys on my own!”

Peanut blinked and looked over at the house. He could see a trio of heads poking up over the edge of the living room window ledge. He chuckled and patted the shorter dog on the head. “No problems, little buddy, I’ll lend you a paw!”

King’s eye twitched at the “little buddy” thing, but nevertheless he perked up at the offer. “Eh, really? You’d help me out?” He thought a moment and frowned suddenly. “Wait, I don’t even know you, and I’ve had plenty of experiences with bad strangers. What do you want?”

Peanut shrugged and adjusted the straps of his pack on his shoulders, and then began walking towards the house. “Nothing, I just like making new friends!”

King watched Peanut for a moment, silent, then sighed and hurried to catch up. “Yeah, whatever. Just try not to make a mess.”

Peanut couldn’t remember much of what the inside of the house looked like from his last visit, it had been a while, but he was pleasantly surprised to find it much like the Sandwich house. The wallpaper was mostly forest green and brown though, and the carpet had a lot more stray hair than in his home. Still, it had a friendly, inviting atmosphere to it. He trotted along behind King as the corgi led him into the living room, where the three wolf cubs sat in a row on the couch. Each sported a too-innocent grin.

“Alright, you three,” King said, putting his paws on his hips in an attempt to look authoritative; his big ears and stubby limbs though made his image lean more towards the adorable. “Stop burying me in the yard, okay? It’s freaking annoying!”

The trio just giggled at King, before looking over at Peanut and waving. “Hi Peanut!”

Peanut grinned and waved back. “Hey guys, great to see ya again! Do you guys have names yet?”

“Boy do we!” The tallest one, with bright gold eyes, jumped to his foot paws on the couch and struck a pose. “I’m Megaton Punch!”

The middle cub, with brown eyes, followed next. “I’m Fireball Supremo!”

Finally the youngest, with eyes a shade of blue darker than Peanut’s, followed his brothers. “And I’m Chocolate Sprinkle Surprise!”

Complete silence followed that last one, until Mega smacked Choc upside the head. “That’s a stupid name, idiot! People are gonna think you’re a girl! Or a dessert…or a dessert girl!”

“Oh yeah!? Well he sounds like a hot sauce,” Choc responded, pointing at Fireball. Fireball hmphed and folded his arms.

“I’m not a hot sauce, I’m a luchadore, just like on TV!”

“You’re an idiot, just like on the mirror when you looked in it this morning!”

Before Peanut quite knew what happened the three cubs were off the couch and rolling on the ground, yelling and wrestling. King sighed and shook his head. “This has been going on for weeks. I’m beginning to miss their old names…”

Peanut didn’t know what to say to that. He did, however, know just how to break up wrestling before it got out of hand…er, paw.

“Hey guys, check out my comic!”

Instantly the cubs stopped rolling around and looked up as Peanut took off his pack and set it on the living room’s coffee table. King too watched in interest as Peanut opened it up and brought out a massively thick book. It looked hand…er, pawmade.

“These are photocopied copies of all my Spot(the Superdog) comics! Come check them out!”

Peanut set the book down on the table and stepped away from it as Choc, Fireball, and Mega crowded around it and began reading the adventures. Peanut grinned and gave a thumbs up to King. “There we go, that should entertain them for a bit.”

“Uh, yeah…” King watched the trio for a moment, and then shrugged and turned away. “Thanks. Come on, there’s some soda in the fridge. I hope you like grape.”

“Boy do I!” King quirked an eyebrow at Peanut’s yell, making the taller dog blush. “Uh, I mean yeah, grape soda is…is fine, hehe…” King looked at him a moment longer, then just shrugged and turned back around. Peanut sighed and followed along. If he was lucky, he thought, maybe he’d be able to make it through this without embarrassing himself again.

Of course, since when were our beloved Housepets! characters ever lucky when they wanted to be? >:3

*end of chapter 1*

[My first Housepets! fanfiction. I hope y'all like it!]
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Peanut and King's Adventures in Babysitting!

Post by Blue Braixen »

King: Not in any of the strips I've been in!
:lol:
Definitely a great first chapter, I can't wait to see more!
SOMEBODY took my "Peanut releasing his Spot (Superdog) comics" idea. >.>
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Nice, I really liked this fanfic! The new names for the cubs are really funny, too.
naylorfan90 wrote: None of this has anything at all to do with the plot, and subsequently shall never be mentioned again.
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this :lol: I don't know why it was so funny :lol:

I can't wait until chapter 2!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Tha Housedog wrote:King: Not in any of the strips I've been in!
Meep! *hides under the couch*
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:
Tha Housedog wrote:King: Not in any of the strips I've been in!
Meep! *hides under the couch*
lol, I was only kidding! :lol:
Seriously, it's not like I copyrighted it! Have fun with it! :D
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

An enjoyable read. :mrgreen:
Welcome to the fan-fic scene Naylorfan! X3
Hope to see many more chapters.
Heh. Look at that... I started an actual Housepets! fan-fic.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... 70#p131370
Also:
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:Disclaimer: I am not Rick Griffin.
えっ, そうですか〪

Good fanfic. I love the start, reminds me of P.G. Wodehouse's style of writing. Keep it up. :lol:
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
KizerZin

Post by KizerZin »

Very nice FanFic… for the best interest of everyone I’ll let you live longer in hope that you’ll make more amazing work
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Teh Brawler wrote:
えっ, そうですか〪

Good fanfic. I love the start, reminds me of P.G. Wodehouse's style of writing. Keep it up. :lol:
Oh? I'm not sure I've read any of his works, what has he done?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Naylor, that was a great start! YAY for 4th wall breaking. :D
And YAY for uberconcentration of cuteness in one chapter!

PS - Wodehouse was famous for his 'Wooster and Jeeves' series, from which a TV series featuring Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie was produced.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

naylorfan90 wrote:
Teh Brawler wrote:
えっ, そうですか〪

Oh? I'm not sure I've read any of his works, what has he done?
Look up Bertie and Jeeves. It's his most famous series, and they're hilarious.

The tv show was also the beginning of Hugh Laurie's fame.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Nice chapter and a great start to the fic. This is interesting pairing, as in will those two become good friends. :mrgreen:
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

CHAPTER 2!!!!! :o

Peanut sat down at the table as King grabbed two bottles of grape soda from the fridge. He accepted the offered drink from the corgi before stifling a giggle as the small dog struggled up onto a chair. He shut up at the glare shot at him and just drank his drink. The two dogs just sat at the table in silence for a bit, drinking their soda, before King coughed and scratched an ear. “So, uh…how’d you know the kids?”

“Oh, Grape and I are friends of the family. Plus, everyone loves cubs and puppies, right?”

“…yeah…” King didn’t really agree with that. He wasn’t that big a fan of puppies, mostly because he was small enough to get mistaken for one on several occasions. He decided his new…acquaintance didn’t need to hear that though. “So…you make comics then?”

“Yep!” Peanut beamed at King and bounced in his chair in excitement. “I’ve been writing and drawing my own comics for a while, isn’t that awesome? I mean, I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but anyone willing to put that kind of time and effort into a comic, all on their, own, is pretty cool. Plus, ever since that big ‘ole meany Pete got loose, I’ve just been brimming with…hey King, you okay?”

King’s face was the picture of shock, his jaw was dropped, and his ears stood straight out. Peanut looked down at the ground to see he had dropped his grape soda. “Oh, King! You dropped your soda, bud! What’s wrong?”

King stayed silent for a moment longer, then blinked and relaxed some. “Um, uh, nothing, nothing’s wrong. I just knew a guy named Pete once, is all…” The corgi looked down at the spilled drink and sighed. “Aw man, I wasn’t even half-way done.”

“Never fear, Peanut is here!” Peanut hopped from his seat and began for the kitchen door leading into the living room where the cubs and his backpack where. “That grape was growing a bit weak anyway. Come on, I have a couple cans of orange in my pa-”

“NOO!” Peanut stumbled and nearly fell as King lunged from his seat and wrapped his arms around the taller dog’s legs. “Don’t even tempt me! I can’t hold my orange, man, things get kinda crazy!”
“How crazy,” Peanut asked.

“You ever see one of the ferrets drink it? Worse than that.”

Peanut gasped and looked down at King in shock. “Wow, that IS crazy.” With a low chuckle Peanut pried King off his legs, stood him back on his footpaws, and patted his head. “Okay then, no orange soda.”

On the other side of the door, a trio of mischievous grins formed, and as one three pairs of eyes turned to look at Peanut’s backpack, and the orange soda inside.

“Boys,” Mega said. “I gots an idea…”

A shiver ran down Peanut’s back. He turned to the door and frowned. “Hey King, do you ever get the feeling that a malevolent force is planning your demise?”

King looked up from where he was done on the floor cleaning up the spilled soda and pulled his ears back. “Every day of my life. But yeah, I’m feeling it a lot stronger than usual…the cubs!”

Peanut yelped and grabbed King by the collar as the corgi scurried for the living room. “Wow, now hang on little guy!” King continued struggling forward, dragging Peanut slowly along behind him. “Kiiiiing! Stooooop!”

King grunted and reached up, quickly slipping his collar off. Peanut stumbled back as King ran off. “No can do, Peanut. Those cubs are NEVER this quiet for this long!” With that foreboding proclamation, King hurtled through the kitchen door into the living room. After a moment Peanut shrugged and followed. Seconds later the screaming started.

[Ladies and gentlemen, here is where I begin to add in my own unique brand of insanity. Those with weak constitutions or bladders may wish to leave the fanfic and cry in a corner for your silliness.]

King skidded to a stop next to the coffee table and looked around. The comics lay half-finished, and there were no cubs in sight. He didn’t like this at all. “Cubs, where are you guys!?”

“Right up here, Uncle King!”

King’s head snapped up to the ceiling. His eyes widened at the sight of Choc hanging onto the chandelier above him and grinning like a monkey. In one paw he held out a can of orange soda. “Hey Uncle King, we heard how much you like orange soda! Catch!” With that, the young cub let go of the can.

King yelped as the can of orange soda fell towards him. Instinct took over and he leaned back, propping his body up by the arms. With a grunt he kicked the can in mid-air and sent it flying away and toward the kitchen. Just as Peanut ran in from there.

“King, what’s goi-HOLY BEANS!” He just caught the ballistic can before it smashed his face in and looked at it. “ORANGE!” [I just created a new meme. You can thank me now.]

Before Peanut could do anything else Mega tackled him from the side as Fireball grabbed the can from him. Twisting around Fireball ran towards King with the can, looking ready to throw it. “Come on Uncle King, you look like you could use a drink!”

“Oh heck no!” King turned and jumped over the coffee table as Fireball threw the can. The corgi spread his hind legs out as the soda whizzed between them and went by beneath him, his eyes widening as he watched it pass by and fly towards the front window. “Nooooooooo!” He threw his arms out and snatched it from the air as Choc dropped down from the chandelier onto him. Both corgi and cub fell onto the couch.

Choc recovered first and grabbed the can, rolling them around so he was holding it over King’s face. “We got ya now!”

Before he could pour the soda Peanut grabbed it from his paw and ran. “Not yet, boy!” Vaulting over the coffee table Peanut ran for the stairs as Choc jumped off of King and joined Mega in chasing the taller dog.

With the two cubs gone King groaned and slowly climbed to his footpaws. He sat down on the couch and reached a paw around to rub the spot on his back where Choc had dropped down on him. “Ouchie…how’d he even get up there anyway?”

Several loud yelps and crashes came from upstairs, and King put that question aside for later. Hopping off the couch he made a move for the stairs before freezing. “Wait…where’s Fireball…” His ears caught the sound of pumping behind him, and King turned to see the middle of the wolf cubs standing in the other side of the room. With a water gun. With an orange soda can hooked up to it. “Oh come on…”

The cub grinned and gave the water gun a final pump. King’s ears went back, and the next second he was running. Fireball cackled maniacally and gave chase. Furniture became obstacles or temporary haven; shots of soda were dodged or deflected by hastily grabbed objects as the two worked their way through the house, gradually making their way upstairs. Fireball shot wantonly with the water gun, hitting walls and random decorative items as often as King had to dodge.

“Come on Uncle King, we just want to see you go crazy! You can’t dodge forever, not on those stubby little legs!”

“They’re not stubby, they’re length-impaired,” King yelled back over his shoulder. The momentary distraction cost him as a leg stuck out from around a corner and tripped King. The corgi yelped and went tumbling, grunting as he collided with the closed and locked door to the master bedroom. “Ow…”

Shaking his head to clear away the stars King staggered to his footpaws and turned to find his way blocked by all three of the cubs. Each had a soda gun trained on him, and a dastardly smirk on their faces.

“On three, gentlemen,” Mega said. He took a half-step closer and pumped his weapon of mass carbonation. “One…”

Will King escape from this dastardly trap? Will the wolf cubs finally meet their match? Will Peanut save his new friend in time? Find out next time, in Peanut and King’s Adventures in Babysitting!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Well, that was obnoxious(the good kind)! But what was with the, um, what do you call it? The strange words like bud and ouchie. I don't think they fit. Anyway, great update. I loved the insanity! :lol:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

I loved the insanity! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Thanks you so much for the little stress relief right here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
ChristopherJackal

Post by ChristopherJackal »

King's having quite the party! Orange soda can be both evil and awesome!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone. I'm used to working with more serious stuff, so I was very worried how my attempts at comedy would go.

Anyway, for added fun, read the big action/chase thing with Popcorn playing. Wow...
valerio

Post by valerio »

echoes of 'Airplane'... *sniff* this is so funny, it touches me! :D :D
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

valerio wrote:echoes of 'Airplane'... *sniff* this is so funny, it touches me! :D :D
Reminds you of 'Airplane'...Val, you have no idea how much that comparison means to me. :)
valerio

Post by valerio »

naylorfan90 wrote:
valerio wrote:echoes of 'Airplane'... *sniff* this is so funny, it touches me! :D :D
Reminds you of 'Airplane'...Val, you have no idea how much that comparison means to me. :)
hehe, keep on writing then! :mrgreen:
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

This fic is really funny. And it's well written! I can't wait to see what happens to King once the pups fill him with soda!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

ctcmjh wrote:This fic is really funny. And it's well written! I can't wait to see what happens to King once the pups fill him with soda!
That is, of course, assuming that KING is th one who'll end up filled with soda! :twisted:
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Comedy...it haz it! X3
I would have never thought to pair (not the shipping kind -_-') King and Peanut in a story...but with their personalities, it seems to make for a pretty clever story if you have them doing something stressful...like babysitting. :mrgreen:
Also:
Aarden

Post by Aarden »

This fic is quite entertaining :D
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

:lol: Man this update is rich. :lol: Keep writing naylor.
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

[New update, folks! Sorry this one's so much shorter than the others. I've been really busy with college and other writing endeavors. But anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this!]

“On three, gentlemen,” Megaton Punch said. He took a half-step closer and pumped his weapon of mass carbonation. “One…

Fireball Supremo stepped forward next. “Two…”

Then came Chocolate Sprinkle Surprise. Three!”

Time seemed to slow down for the corgi. He watched as the cubs fired, thin streams of the carbonated liquid spurting from the nozzles and racing towards him. Planting his feet, King held his arms out and leaned back as far as he could. He watched in silent awe as the shots of orange soda whizzed by over him. A little bit sprinkled his face as he leaned back up, but that was all.

“Holy smokes!”

All three wolf cubs watched in shock at King’s impromptu Matrix dodge. King took advantage of their stunned status and dodged around them, running back down the corridor. He turned the corner the other two cubs had come from and ran, as new shouts came from the trio as they realized that he was getting away. Just as he passed by the door to his room it opened. Peanut’s paw shot out and grabbed him by the collar. “Quick, in here!”

King yelped as he was all but dragged, but he quickly recovered from the surprise and shut the door, just in time as the cub trio ran past. King groaned and collapsed against the door, panting hard. He shot a grin at Peanut. “Th-thanks, man.”

“No problem.” Peanut returned the grin, and then looked around at King’s room. It was rather barren, which saddened Peanut, except for a big fox statue set at the foot of the bed. “Hey, nice Kitsune, King!”

When he received no reply to his statement, Peanut turned back to see King leaning against the door, his eyes closed and a strange look on his face. “King? You okay, little buddy?” When no answer came he strode over and shook the corgi’s shoulder. “Hey, King!”

King flinched and his eyes shot open at the shake. Peanut thought for a moment that they were glowing red, but the next instant they were back to their normal blue. “Oh, um sorry, I was...thinking. But yeah, it’s a real nice statue. It was a...going away present, from my owner when he left..."

King shook his head. "But listen, that’s not important right now. We need to get those cubs under control before they wreck something!” A loud crash came from somewhere in the house. “Er...wreck something else...”

“Right!” Peanut grinned...and then blinked. “I have no idea how to do that.”

“Uugh...” King covered his face with his paws. “It’s obvious that I’ll have to start simple if I want to get anywhere. How many orange sodas did you have in your pack?”

Peanut caught the dig at his intelligence but let it slide. There were more important things to deal with at the moment, and he could always get Grape to deal with him later. “Well, let’s see. I had a six-pack, so there’s the one I got from them at the beginning, and then one to each water gun...so that’s two spares.” He watched King stand up and pace around. “So uh, what’s the plan?”

King paced for a minute in thought, a paw idly stroking his chin. There was a moment of silence when Peanut saw him glance at the Kitsune statue, and then at his bed, where Peanut had dropped the soda.

“They want me to get on the orange again eh...”

King picked up the orange soda and turned to Peanut, and once again Peanut thought he saw a flash of red in those blue eyes. King popped the top and grinned at Peanut in a strangely foxy way. “Maybe we should give them what they want, don’t you think?”
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

Devious King is devious. :twisted:
Great update, Naylorfan! Can't wait for the next one. :mrgreen:
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

I do have this feeling that, whatever happens, it will end up with King, Grape and a frying pan.
And violence.
Great update, here!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

Thanks gang, this all means a lot to me! :D

I'll be honest though, I'm suprised none have commented on the flashing eyes. :?
lightwolf21

Post by lightwolf21 »

naylorfan90 wrote:Thanks gang, this all means a lot to me! :D

I'll be honest though, I'm suprised none have commented on the flashing eyes. :?
Well, I did notice it, but it there wasn't much to say...too easy, perhaps? :?
Also:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Since it involves the Great and Mysterious Kitsune, I refrained from asking. I am sure the explanation will come with loads o'fun :mrgreen:
Barkeron

Post by Barkeron »

Flashing Red eyes? This is interesting. Again, Great update. What is King is planning on doing?
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

lightwolf21 wrote:

Well, I did notice it, but it there wasn't much to say...too easy, perhaps? :?
No prob. Also...I just gotta say that your pic is cool. Especially with the "devious King is devious" comment you made earlier. XD
NykVerien

Post by NykVerien »

Red eyed King. Great Scott!! He's secretly become the Great Kitsune's avatar of total awsomeness!
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

NykVerien wrote:Red eyed King. Great Scott!! He's secretly become the Great Kitsune's avatar of total awsomeness!
>.> ...no comment.
Last edited by Penwrite on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

naylorfan90 wrote:
NykVerien wrote:Red eyed King. Great Scott!! He's secretly become the Great Kitsune's avatar of total awsomeness!
>.> ...no comment. :twisted:
OMG IT'S KING HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I do believe that King is going to become so crazy that the cubs are going to run away scared. I don't think that King is now the Great Kitsune's avatar, the great kitsune is just helping him now that he is an unrelated third party in the game. I have really got to stop speculating on things, nobody ever gets it. :roll:
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:I do believe that King is going to become so crazy that the cubs are going to run away scared. I don't think that King is now the Great Kitsune's avatar, the great kitsune is just helping him now that he is an unrelated third party in the game. I have really got to stop speculating on things, nobody ever gets it. :roll:
You're partially right. I won't go into any more detail than that for now, but trust me. I'm gonna do everything I can to make the coming adventures as epically awesome as I can. :D
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

naylorfan90 wrote:
copper wrote:I do believe that King is going to become so crazy that the cubs are going to run away scared. I don't think that King is now the Great Kitsune's avatar, the great kitsune is just helping him now that he is an unrelated third party in the game. I have really got to stop speculating on things, nobody ever gets it. :roll:
You're partially right. I won't go into any more detail than that for now, but trust me. I'm gonna do everything I can to make the coming adventures as epically awesome as I can. :D
I am sure that you will, naylorfan. I doubt you could do anything in this story that would make me stop reading, since I have an obsessive personality and have to see things through to the end no matter what. :lol:
My characters
Penwrite

Post by Penwrite »

copper wrote:
naylorfan90 wrote:
I am sure that you will, naylorfan. I doubt you could do anything in this story that would make me stop reading, since I have an obsessive personality and have to see things through to the end no matter what. :lol:
Ooh, I like readers like you! :D Here's a little thing for all me readers, the next update will probably be around Friday at the earliest.