H.N.M's Housepets Chaos Fight

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

HiraokaNettoMichio

H.N.M's Housepets Chaos Fight

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

This is a non-profit, fan made series. Housepets is owned by Rick Griffin and Julio Martell. Everything else is owned by their respective owners.

(As for that second credit? All in due time. Julio, if you're reading this, I would like for you to make a account here.)

--

Okay, so this may be something that may get me decked by the upcoming reboot but I am going to try my best to write something, heck anything to get me through these taxing times. As you're no doubt aware, talentless hacks are running rampart, ruining entertainment. Add to that the numerous bad ideas and well... To escape the world gone mad, I have to write fan works like there's no tomorrow.

A somewhat clean slate that is akin to that of a video game and a reincarnated King Milton who is a in-between of Celestial and Infernal who would defend the world (as this neutral equivalence is known as "Chaotic") complete with an attitude coming from his canonically neurotic personality as amplified with the pain of losing his family and the world he once knew while managing the responsibility of being the world's champion (Like Fleetway Sonic's personality)

Add in everything and the kitchen sink as well countless means to fight (both him and everyone else having access to said means of mayhem) and "Captain Champion" have his work cut out for him.

Captain Champion (Or Champ for brevity. He also allows "King" or "Joel" in case you're feeling rather nasty) must defend the world alongside the Elite Four he insisted on joining him throughout his video game immortality.

Chaos Griffin, Mighty Cerberus, Grand Dragon and Lord Kitsune are what he dubbed his Elite Four. (Think X and his Four Guardians from Mega Man Zero) Together, they'll fight for everlasting peace, even if it would never last. Something to look forward to at least as a bonus.

But it's not just small fry mooks and medium sized troublemakers they have to deal with. They must deal with entire forces of Good and Evil in order to save as many as humanly possible. Will they save the world? "They'll give it their all."

As for the fourth pup in this continuity? Bailey had that pup... But he died a stillborn... Charles is what King would have called him.

Anyways, I'll whip up a pitch pilot in time for Thanksgiving. Just have to get this first post out there and all... 2024 will be a real slice.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: H.N.M's Housepets Chaos Fight

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sounds like it is gonna be a really amazing story! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, since I am working on this fic's opening pilot I have to get some things off my chest.

Couldn't think of anything original so I decided to split the difference between Sentai, Wreck-it Ralph and lots of other things as well as the aforementioned Housepets series.

Captain Champ being that of Red Player, Cerberus is Black Player, Griffin is Blue Player, Kitsune is Yellow Player and Dragon is Green Player. As for ??? herself, she's the Sixth Player.

But now that I got that off my chest, The Miltion Ferrets bought the entire Planet Earth (Now known as Planet Battlefield) from God himself. Not sure what is his name in the series but the principle remains, the ferrets had so much money that they were able to buy the entire planet and it's moon.

And after that, everything crossed over into Planet Battlefield. Champ and his elite four are reincarnated into Chaotics and are willing to do everything in their power to fight for everlasting peace, however long that would last being a bonus for our heroes.

And yes, The Miltion Ferrets and Team Champion are immortal in the sense that it's mixed with that of video game elements. They can't actually die for good per say, but they can respawn until they run out of lives. And even then it would take a long time for them to regenerate entirely.

But yes, the main crux is that this is a Video Game Fic and I will work on the pilot throughout the month. At least I have a deadline to work by.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sometimes deadlines can really help especially if you are a giant procrastinator. I am very much looking forward to what you are gonna prepare! :D
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, having to use a phone to still work things out while ill but here's some more of the skinny.

This section was inspired from a scene in Shrek, where the villain is torturing a Gingerbread man. Then I thought of Ace, Olive and Rook physically being the bowser jr equivalent of Lord Zedd... King, Bailey and the others outright allowed this adoption of the pups by Rita and Zedd to happen, as they all know that King and his team would spare the children and spoil the rod, even as it glows from the heated state.

Which is why Bailey became a disembodied head of a computer program as a reminder to the pups that they disowned their biological family.

(Thrax from operation overdrive is Rita and Zedd's biological son. Though he is a talented conqueror, he's as ugly as sin. Hence the option of adoption.)

Also regarding the ferrets, Breel Milton is the fic's equivalent of Willy Wonka, to the point of being a freakazoid when it comes to her concoctions, right down to sentient food such as the Cookie Run Franchise being implemented in this massive crossover.

(And before you ask, yes she loves the likes of Inflation and modifications in general. If she really likes you, she would give you a powerful "souvenir." Just hope it's fruit flavored at worst.)

Among numerous other details, I'll have to keep plugging at the project. I'm sorry if it going to be a gargle blaster megamix cocktail of a fic, but it would be something that I would work on.

At least I know my phone works.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its fine that the story doesn't make sense because the only thing that is important is that you enjoy writing it! Besides the story is gonna be chaotic no matter what because it is right there in the name. LOL
HiraokaNettoMichio

Having to deal with the dangerous menace known as "Procrastination." I guess I'll have to knuckle down and work on the 1st episode of this series.

At least when I watched Kabutack, I thought "The Cobra is Olive, the Spider is Ace and the Scorpion is Rook."

You know, the Bad B-Robos who antagonise Kabutack being adapted into the triplets that are adopted by Rita and Zedd. At least the three pups now have a consistent form fitting of Rita and Zedd's family while still being cute and cool in their two states.

(If you haven't already, catch Kabutack's episodes in any way you can, especially on toei's official tokusatsu channel on YouTube.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Pulling for you to get over the enemy that is procrastination! It really does suck when it gets a hold of you and won't let you go.
HiraokaNettoMichio

I'm sorry. I thought I was going to be on time, but I am rather ill, I'm trying to get through the days, I am suffering through a massive writers' block as well, and I thought I was go through with this, but I think I need to see the doctor as I'm suffering through a bad cough and a lack of sleep among other things...

I'm sorry...
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

No problem, get well first. The narrative will follow.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Your health should be what comes first over any sort of project. I hope that you are able to recover from you illness and get back to normal!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, seeing as to how Rick Griffin's work took time, I better take my time as well.

Let me just put my plan here: by the time Rick Griffin posts that first page of his World Of Housepets restart, I'll have enough done to post a feature length pilot at least.

Oh, and with the occasional inspection from those of Housepets proper, Kitsune would delve into the mind of the characters and see... the various aspects of the mind beating the tar out of each other.

In Zedd's case, his mind would even have a specific corgi wearing a referee outfit out of respect for Captain Champ because... He and Rita adopted Olive, Ace and Rook in this fic.

I just thought Kitsune's hand puppet form is adorable. That's all.
Last edited by HiraokaNettoMichio on Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

All of that does sound like it will make for a good read! All of it is very amazing and I can't wait to see the story! ^.^
HiraokaNettoMichio

Still around, trying to work on this fic. As I was thinking how the Infernal doppelganger is that of a unholy blue, I thought of if there are celestial doppelgangers that are a holy red. Though Purple doppelgangers are the best as they control the chaos and integrate both Hero and Dark sides to the point of being balanced and well rounded.

Celestial and Infernal doppelgangers may be polar opposites, but they're equally destructive in nature. This concerns doppelgangers in the traditional housepets proper variety but that is just something I was thinking of.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Sorry for the delayed post but I am just posting the logic of how the fic would go just so that there are rules to follow.

Since this will be a right out Sentai, with wrongdoers of the past having a new game plus... I have something to get off my chest. This next post may as well be a confession by means of spitballing as my biological family is under financial disaster, and I feel that if "Mom and Dad" had used Protection, I wouldn't be a right out burden to the world as I wouldn't be here. Also, dear old dad would still be alive but that still stands.

And here's the Confession: Ranger Keys. Our heroes will use them but rather than swapping forms with the mobilrates, They use the keys on their own and maintain the morphed state throughout.

The incantation being "It's Morphin' Time" and as the keys are summoned and used, a voice would signal the morphing with "HARMONIZE! CHAOS HEART!"

...Even ??? Herself would be using the keys. Heck, even Cerberus would be altered for her morphed state as her three heads change to just one, and Captain Champ would be given a size boost to ranger regulation size as he morph.

...I apologize for the confession and I have been getting help. Even patched things up with ???'s superior and now, I await judgement as I feel that my fate have been sealed.

...I have nothing to live for. I am stuck with my family for over thirty years and this project is the only thing I have to my name. I would even be more than happy to update the copyright information at this point to acknowledge the form that the fic have taken but don't expect anything worthwhile as we don't have long.

The world keeps going madder and madder still and the way things are going, we're all going to die because of the wicked's numerous heresies... That's why I'm dreaming of this fic. As a means of escapism.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that we all see fanfics as a means of getting out of our lives we are in. I am still gonna keep an eye out for this story since it does sound really cool!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Well, as I read from the newest fic and their authors' thoughts on the forums being dead... Guess it's up to me to keep the forums alive. I mean, we have the censors to keep things family oriented as that is how I view this as the perfect place for my fic, just to keep things being no more worse than the official tokusatsu releases that are geared towards the families, in spite of some of the crossovers' sources being M Rated.

But don't panic, Smash Brothers was able to cross franchises over and still keep things within their rating, so if they could pull it off, so can I.

In any case, I better get started.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay. So, the fourth wall? There is a fourth wall, but both sides of the wall can interact with each other as well as the usual shenanigans where there is no fourth wall.

Mainly everything can interact with each other and it's also an excuse to specifically to talk to the audience and berate myself for writing such drivel.

For Instance
Champ, upon the Charlie and the Chocolate Parody really beginning wrote:"How original. Brilliant Breel and the Chocolate Factory. What hackery! WHAT A FARCE! As if ??? isn't already at home with this! Hiraoka, you are a vile creature who wrote this cartoon!"
All played for laughs and merriment of course, among other things. In any case, I am a self deprecating dancing monkey in writing this. My goal is to entertain and keep the forums alive.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its good to know that you can get people to laugh at your expense while trying to keep the forum up because some people are just too sensitive *coughcoughMecoughcoughcough* and it makes you more relatable! This is shaping up to be an incredibly lovely story!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Rubik Cube's 55 anniversary is coming up in 2025. A Multipart story involving Tarot being taken to Bandora's Palace to guard a powerful artifact that is as dangerous as one of divatox's bombs: The Rubik's Cube. Yeah, it is a right out farce as it's just a regular rubik's cube, but tarot being forced to guard that "Dangerous Artifact" which is actually harmless means she'll not take the Nightmarsh wrongdoers nor the Chaos Fighters very seriously as she tries to solve it... only to be stopped by the wrong doers a few times as they scramble the puzzle further.

Yes, farcical as all get out as tarot is spending time trying to solve it without anyone knowing. But-
Tarot wrote:No spoilers in the scheme of things, please! At the very least, the entire world you're writing is farcical, dense, demented and violent.
Yes tarot. I know Rubik's Cube is Hasbro's but then again... So is Power Rangers.

Update: Rubik's Cube is owned by Spin Master? Okay, I'll assume that Good 'Ol Spud must be playing a shell game.
Tiger as he's starved wrote:Mr. Potato Head? I thought I ate him with that of Sour Cream, Cheese, Bacon, Chives-
You must have the earliest rendition of the toy as you stab the parts into the veggies. Try selling it at some point, you could get a fortune for once in your life.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think that Tiger will be able to sell a version of Mr. Potato Head commercially and make money from it. He would probably get sued for all the non-existent money he has by Hasbro.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well I guess it is a good thing that Tiger knows he can't sell them if he wants to live then. That makes the whole point moot.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Still alive and Kicking. Though something fun crossed my mind. I was going to have the Chaos Fighters have jobs, but heeding Zordon's commandment not to use the powers for personal gain, King would show everyone as he's introduced as a delivery dog that they'd take the damages out of his pay...

...Because badniks would indeed be after him like that of a coyote chasing a road runner, or in these instances Dr. Robotnik and his badniks going after Sonic in Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

They should take the damages out of King's pay that he causes because it is his responsibility to be careful. The fact that he isn't is only his fault if he isn't trying to fight someone who is attacking him.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:44 pm They should take the damages out of King's pay that he causes because it is his responsibility to be careful. The fact that he isn't is only his fault if he isn't trying to fight someone who is attacking him.
Yep, that's the idea. A month with nothing but ramen would get that commandment of Zordon's through his head, planted as what not to do... you know.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It might backfire because I am sure some people like ramen and would eat it every day if they could. I could see King being one of those people as he might be used to eating it as a teenaged Joel.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:28 pm It might backfire because I am sure some people like ramen and would eat it every day if they could. I could see King being one of those people as he might be used to eating it as a teenaged Joel.
All right, not only that, he won't have air conditioning, the water heater would be out since no money, his internet will be unplugged because no money, the payments for subscriptions would bounce because no money, electricity would be out because no money, his teammates would be laughing at him because he didn't heed that commandment of Zordon's, among other poverty tropes induced by such idiocy.

in fact... if he needs to reach the pedal of a car, then a ranger form in the style of the normal netnavi from battle network would be the exception since he needs the boost in size to do his job. "Average Squadron Genericman" have absolutely nothing special about them.

Yeah, that would be what I am scheming to hammer that commandment home to Joel's head.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Didn't you say that he would be eating ramen for a month if he did act careless and end up using his powers to cause a lot of damage when he shouldn't? That would mean he would still have money right so he wouldn't be completely broke because last time I checked, ramen isn't free. :P
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:11 pm Didn't you say that he would be eating ramen for a month if he did act careless and end up using his powers to cause a lot of damage when he shouldn't? That would mean he would still have money right so he wouldn't be completely broke because last time I checked, ramen isn't free. :P
But you said Joel would be the kind of guy that would live off of ramen. But yes, he'll still have money and those poverty Tropes would still work it's stuff to hammer that commandment home to him.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Actually that does make a lot of sense now that I think about it. I just hope that Joel who has been transformed into King would be a lot more cautious especially with all that he had been through during the first months of being turned into a Corgi.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay Dayzee, how would you like for us to be Co-producers for this fic? The back and forth is really something to look forward to.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I will have to think about it because I was never a big fan of mixing different fandoms together. Plus I work 15 hours a week and when I am not working I wanna catch up on stuff that I didn't get a chance to do.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay. I thought this project was going to be a big prize for developing a routine with regards to writing but I don't think I would be able to pull it off.

I don't have the time, and with fandoms being ruined entirely no thanks to a murder at the hands of a fandom, I guess I need a life of my own.

If you're wondering who ??? Is, then let me spoil it since I doubt I'll get around to writing this series: Rena Vixane. Julio Martell's golden fox herself.

I thought about making her the equivalent to Karishad mixed with the idea of the Sixth Ranger, but because of the demoralization where everything is getting ruined by those consumed with Idpol, I doubt I would get around to writing this fic, let alone writing anything.

I'm sorry everyone. I guess I wasn't up to the challenge anyways.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It alright if you don't think you can do this story as we know that sometimes you lose interest in a project. I just hope that you don't give up on writing permanently and return to it when you come up with another project that you are passionate about!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, I am planning on writing this fanwork again. Hopefully I'll make it just in time for Super Sentai's 50th Anniversary Series at least. (Keeping in mind that Gokaiger is the 35th anniversary series.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I guess we will all just have to keep that in mind and wait for the next installment to come out in that case then. I know I will definitely keep my eyes on this topic!
HiraokaNettoMichio

And with that, this topic may as well be a log on what I'm planning.

Pueblo being the Red Ranger of the Emerald Guardians with his own band of celestials is something that is still on my mind. Inspiration regarding the Sky Blue Kyuuranger will have Toei going above and beyond making every ranger suit for the children playing him in suit.

A Eternal Mankitty who "grows up" to ranger regulation sizes when it's time for him to have a equivalent of "Let's Get Dangerous" where his immaturity is put aside so that he can show why he is the leader of the Emerald Guardians.

Heidi would be the Emerald Guardians' sixth ranger who in this series would be around the same size as the other rangers. Pueblo is the equivalent of Captain Champ in that regard, though he is named "Mark Marvelous" in honor of one Captain Marvelous.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

All of that does sound very interesting I must say! I can't wait to see what you are gonna do with everything!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, the celestial type beings for Pueblo's team are homebrewed.... Sorta. Specifically so the team can rival the Chaos Fighters.

Phoenix: Rival to Dragon, a scorching hot anthro bird who is the morning sunrise of the Emerald Guardians as their Yellow Ranger. she specializes in showboating performance as she speeds through the competition in a aerial assault, cutting through the enemy like a hot knife through butter. Though she is a slacker and a try hard, she does everything in her power to keep the teams' spirits up as an entertainer. Perfers the Yellow Charge Ranger Forms but would use other charges if a equivalent is available.

Pegasus: Rival to Griffon, Pepper is the cunning strategist of the Emerald Guardians as their Purple Ranger. His coat is a soda colored black, as in his namesake of "Dr. Pepper." His sister Lucky is a cheerful housekeeping unicorn with a clear soda coat like her namesake of "7-Up." (Both Pegasus and Unicorn are anthros.) Blunt, hard working, no-nonsense, yet he have a dry sense of wonder, if it's honesty you want, then it's honesty you'd get. If it's a devious stratagem the team need, they sall look no further. Prefers the Black Charge Ranger Forms, Green Charge Ranger Forms are also preferred but would use other charges if a equivalent is available.

Mermaid: Rival to Kitsune and is a hybrid of human and marine creature as she is a lady with a mix of skin and scales, she is the sparkling emerald in the rough of the Emerald Guardians as their Blue Ranger. A fishy gadfly who likes to play games with others. She's more than happy to show off and fool around as she is vain with her fish scales being the first of their kind, she knows when it's time to get her hands dirty and get the problems solved. Prefers the Blue Charge Ranger Forms but would use other charges if a equivalent is available.

Chimera: Rival to Cerberus, and having three different heads at once, he is the Triple Feature of the Emerald Guardians as their Green Ranger. Although the features may vary, this guy is three people for the price of one and like Cerberus, his form goes from three heads to one head in a morphed state, but three personalities in one body all the same. The three tend to argue amongst themselves as they're a conjoined being but when they are united, three heads are better than one. Prefers the Green Charge Ranger Forms, Pink Charge Ranger Forms are also preferred but would use other charges if a equivalent is available.

Jungle Cat: Rival to the Corgi, Mark Marvelous is the Top Cat and Leader of the Emerald Guardians as their Red Ranger. A childish sort of cat, this Literal Mankitten have that of a child's body, even when morphed. Immaturity is the main detail as he's even in a child's body when morphed. Helmet and all. But when it's to get dangerous, the child's body "grows up" to proper ranger regulations as he will show you why he's the leader of the team. Prefers the Red Charge Ranger Forms but would use other charges if a equivalent is available on the off chance there isn't a proper red charge.

Poodle: Rival to the Sixth Ranger of the Chaos Fighters, Heidi is the Amazing Acrobat and the Sixth Ranger of the Emerald Guardians as their Aqua Ranger. (Cyan Ranger.) As she's someone else's character, I'll see if I could get her written well like that of Rena. What I can think of is a dense yet caring member of the Emerald Guardians who is more of a cunning sixth rather than a reckless sixth who was blackmailed into being a unwitting pawn for the forces of evil. Heidi is like that of the team parent for both Chaos Fighters and Emerald Guardians, and not afraid to put her foot down when the teams are acting up. Prefers Sixth Charge Ranger Forms but would use other charges if a equivalent is available, even if the team have to have said sixths be imports or even heaven forbid, homebrewed.

Homebrewing Ranger Forms and Teams is a option but only if they are within reason regarding the offical release proper.