HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by Pecan »

So, funny story. It was back and forth between Will and Derek for so long, I kinda forgot if there were other pets with us. So, who else is there? (If anyone, only asking because you said 'pets' instead of 'pet'.

And can I have a quick layout of the boxes, so I know which I can choose from?

..Oh, one more thing.
Hlaoroo wrote:We have a variety of pets in the town including a police dog, a computer whiz ferret, a wheelchair-bound cat, a magician dog, a traumatised ermine, a domestically challenged ferret, a shy and insecure cat, and a dog who plays at being a shrink.
Would like to point out that Paige still exists too. This day has just been going on for so long that he hasn't been able to come home from Space Camp yet.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Well there are Hypers characters, Matatabi was left at the Red Panda village and Moon. Superstars character Blay was with you guys Pecan. Though they are both inactive from here.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Name: Mimo Aragaki
Species: Fox
Gender Male:

Appearance: Mimo is White furred with a bluish hue that makes him look like the color of snow. He is normally seen wearing glasses though he does not need them to see. He wears a black collar with a tag shaped like an arrow head. He also wears an arm sleeve on his left arm that archers normally wear to protect them from injury. He's about the average size of a fox with red eyes.

Personality: Mimo has a strong sense of determination and duty. He does whatever responsibility tasked upon him with his best effort and takes it very seriously. Though he tries to hide it, he has a childish side of him that he can not contain sometimes. He sees it as a weakness and feels a sense of shame whenever it lets loose too much as he is the eldest of his siblings.

Color: Ahem
S:6 (I'm not weak.)
P:7 (I don't miss things that easily.)
E:5 (No Comment)
C:4 (Um... Hi...)
I:7 (Yes, I read.)
A:8 (*Jogs every morning*)
L:5 (Not the best, but not the worst.)

==========

Name: Milo Aragaki
Species: Fox

Appearance: Milo is white furred with a orange hue, his fur color makes him look warm like a mild sunset. He normally wears a red cap over his head backwards. It is also noted that he wears skating gear whenever he's in a hurry. He wears a black collar with an arrow shaped tag just like his siblings. He is fit for his size and about the same size as Mimo. Though he has distinctly green eyes that you can only distinguish up close.

Personality: Milo is the a cocky skater-boy with an attitude. He dares to defy norms and loves to see how things span out if, let's say, break the rules. He loves picking on Mimo for him to loosen up as he tends to be stuck up at times. Well someone has to do it. Hmmm, he also has the tendency to get easily bored with "Details"

Color: Boo Yah!
S:8 ( I can carry you, Mimo. *snrk* )
P:5 ( I gotta see where I'm going, amIright? *winks* )
E:6 ( Haha, I can handle my soda. )
C:5 ( Ummmm, help? )
I:5 ( ZZzzzzzzzzz.... )
A:8 ( Uh~ Can't touch this~! *dances all over* )
L:5 ( I don't need luck, I got skill! *crashes into a mailbox* )

==========
Other Notes:
Milo and Mimo are triplets. Their third sibling is out of the country on vacation while Milo and Mimo settle in at Sunset Plateau. They grew up close together with a huge reference to television cartoons so they make references from time to time. They also have a history of performing because of their dear ol dad being a Performing Arts Major. So whenever there is some sort of festival, contest or any festivity, their Dad always makes them participate. (Milo, Mimo and their third sibling look away) Lastly, they own a bakery. They can bake almost anything you can think of. "Almost"
Last edited by 69eist on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

@Mickey: I really don't think a lion could pass as a cat, sorry. Especially considering the mane. And I can't see a lion working well as a pet either, sorry. And are all three living together or were they all adopted by different people?

@69: I see no problems with them. Welcome back!

@Pecan: Civ's right about the characters in the house. Sorry for forgetting Paige! I'll look forward to meeting him! As to the basement, there are several big crates, some taller than others. The tallest is also kind of narrow and holds the guillotine with a "this way up" arrow on the box. Most of the crates have "this way up" arrows actually. One or two are wide and flat, some are just big and bulky. And there's an opening on the basement that gives access to outside. Chris' place is an old house and once upon a time the basement would have been used to store coal. :P Most of the boxes, or as many as they could, are pushed against two of the walls. There's a workbench on one wall too and a box on that is marked "tools". Basically, use your imagination and pick a size and shape of a box and I'll pick the trick to fit in it. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Okay, may I have a recap on where the current pets are and what time of day it is? I think I'll start my characters off at the mall or their bakery.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

It's late evening. Will, Blay, Moon, Star, Matatabi, Chris and Meeko are at Chris' house. Scotty, Rikki, Valiant, and Bel are at Scotty's house with a heap of pandas. Zachary is at the diner. Chip is just outside his door having met some pandas. And I have no idea where Jessica is. Brent kinda dropped out. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:It's late evening. Will, Blay, Moon, Star, Matatabi, Chris and Meeko are at Chris' house. Scotty, Rikki, Valiant, and Bel are at Scotty's house with a heap of pandas. Zachary is at the diner. Chip is just outside his door having met some pandas. And I have no idea where Jessica is. Brent kinda dropped out. :P
and the wolf pack, too^^
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Them too. Can't forget the wuffs!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

I think I'll wait for the next day and see what happens.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sounds good.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Thanks for having me back.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

You're welcome.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Thanks for having me back.
AAAAARGH!!!!

NOT HIM!!!

Dives for cover
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
69eist wrote:Thanks for having me back.
AAAAARGH!!!!

NOT HIM!!!

Dives for cover
Thunder strikes behind the scenes as the day darkens.

Mwuahahahaahhaha....MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(raises his paws up, snout facing upwards as you can see his laugh coming out of his wide open mouth)
Last edited by 69eist on Sat May 27, 2017 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Is obviously full cliché evil... Needs city of heroes back.
This place is filling with foxes now too... What kind of recruitment ad was aired again? Heh.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Civilization wrote:Is obviously full cliché evil... Needs city of heroes back.
This place is filling with foxes now too... What kind of recruitment ad was aired again? Heh.
I loved City of Heroes...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:@Mickey: I really don't think a lion could pass as a cat, sorry. Especially considering the mane. And I can't see a lion working well as a pet either, sorry. And are all three living together or were they all adopted by different people?
TIME FOR PLAN B!

Also, all three siblings live together.

Edit: Okay, I enacted Plan B.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Is AnimeNerd88 still with us? Kinda waiting on his parents to respond to the pandas. We get excited and post when we can cause we rarely get to sometimes. But to the new players don't be afraid to jump in any time! It's how we keep things moving. Come along!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Have edited Zachary's age down a few years. 10 Human years was probably way too old.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thanks, Mickey!

They're approved now! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I take it there are people in a restaurant of some sort?
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

One young Fox. One young Panda. Two humans. Careful though, there's a squad of VERY annoyed, very armed, Pandas leaving the area atm.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:One young Fox. One young Panda. Two humans. Careful though, there's a squad of VERY annoyed, very armed, Pandas leaving the area atm.
Shouldn't have anything to worry about as they are, leaving. And especially if they have collars.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

xhunterko wrote:Is AnimeNerd88 still with us? Kinda waiting on his parents to respond to the pandas. We get excited and post when we can cause we rarely get to sometimes. But to the new players don't be afraid to jump in any time! It's how we keep things moving. Come along!
Does this answer your question?
(Tries to slide gracefully onto the scene, only to trip over own feet and fall on his face.) Ow.
(Gets back to my feet.) Well, that was a thing. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I just I had things in the way. Life can be hectic, especially when going through finals! (Eye twiches)
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Oh lord. I'm gonna be going through the same thing next week. X,D
My Personas

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Is AnimeNerd88 still with us? Kinda waiting on his parents to respond to the pandas. We get excited and post when we can cause we rarely get to sometimes. But to the new players don't be afraid to jump in any time! It's how we keep things moving. Come along!
Does this answer your question?
(Tries to slide gracefully onto the scene, only to trip over own feet and fall on his face.) Ow.
(Gets back to my feet.) Well, that was a thing. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I just I had things in the way. Life can be hectic, especially when going through finals! (Eye twiches)
All righty, just wondering! Good luck on your finals!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Apologies for double post, but, as Assistant GM:

*POKES THREAD*

I have sent a pm out to someone I'm waiting on, if that's the problem. If you are waiting on someone then please don't hesitate to send them a pm if they haven't posted in a week or so. Sometimes that works, other times it doesn't.

Generally I give players a grace period of about a week before moving on and skipping them. That generally works to get some player's attention. Most generally don't like that but you can not wait forever for everyone. Granted, many of us like to move fast, but not everyone has that luxury. If it feels like someone is dragging you down, perhaps pm them with a polite message. We don't all have the same schedule and come from many walks of life and use role play for different purposes but mostly as a fun, carefree diversion.

We all like to role play. But do please be considerate of your fellow role players. Use patience, kindness, empathy, and understanding.

To recap if you feel like someone is dragging you down and you feel the need to pm them to post:

Be patient.
Be kind.
Be understanding.

You may now return to your regular doldrums.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Where do I find the description of Aimswitch?
My Personas

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nowhere. Aimswitch is your typical red panda strong soldier. Adult size, equipped with crossbow, a bandolier, and a waist satchel.

Though I'm pretty sure I put it somewhere, I just don't want to find it again. So there you go.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Erm, why does he carry a crossbow with him???
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Well, you know those days when you meet someone who needs shooting and you DON'T have a crossbow? Perhaps he went to a meeting and found Nigel Farrage, Justin Bieber and Jar Jar Binks and has sworn never to let such a chance pass again?

Or it could be for the work he does with animal control.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

69eist wrote:Erm, why does he carry a crossbow with him???
The red panda's being a micro nation need a small standing military. Their technology consists of efficient crossbows, used in hunting and defense, and some rifles gained through trade, and plated recycled steel armor and helmets for the more heavily armed security. MOST red pandas (especially males) all have custom crossbows. Most also have some sort of satchel, waist bag, chest strap bag, or other form of ruck sack or backpack. Most are made of leather. Female red pandas hand bags are made from cloth or leather. Most do carry some money, having been paid by a benefactor for being physically abused. The Red Pandas were attacked and enslaved by an anti-feral terrorist organization. Being a growing micro-nation, the pandas will eventually need better arms, and more equipment to defend themselves. The neckerchief is required to be worn by the armed forces to wear. It denotes unit and rank. Bars on the right of the chief indicate rank. With some special forces using color and no bars to indicate rank. The GIST agents wear no colors or chiefs.

They also live out in the woods and forage and hunt. Thus they need protection from larger predators such as big cats and aggressive bears. Each crossbow is handmade either by the panda or someone close to them with help. Many of the new pandas aside have never held a weapon or any type of legal status. They are proud and defensive of what they have been given and treat it with great respect. They also don't want it taken away. Hence the zealously of Aimswitch and other new comers.

As part of a trade deal, the red pandas pledge to help Sunset Plateau clear out it's feral problem by capturing the ferals. Generally, animal patrol does one of two things. Either incarcerate the animal in the hopes of finding an owner for them, or, if it's not a pet type, relocating the animals far away in a greater wilderness area. The Red Pandas understand what it means to lose a home, so the Red Panda program is different. They capture ferals and take them to their village. They then offer them a tour and citizenship, and if they refuse, they release them into the nearby woods so they are out of the city. The animals are not allowed to return to the city, otherwise they will be handed over to animal patrol. I'll have Aryle explain that.

Hope that helps.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Does he at least want to shoot Justin Bieber if he gets the chance?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

It helps A LOT!!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Will post tomorrow.
My Personas

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

If anyone is waiting on me I am waiting on Mickey and Neon Icy Wings.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Apologies for missing that post, hunter, somehow passed me by.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

No problem. That is a lot of text to go through, but I didn't want to leave someone behind. ^^
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Is it still night time?
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Still evening, yes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters