HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by Aquablast »

@Grey Fox and cwitt
So now the sky is filled with gifts and everyone gets one? What's inside the presents?

Edit: I heard a little from Archy, I guess Blueberry and Blackberry won't be getting any.

@Ying
Blackberry is still waiting!
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Ok, second character... Its probably quite rough... but here he is...

Name: Nate Dresner
Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau
-Appearance-
Nate is a very well groomed and tall (4' 4") athlete of a cat. He is entirely black from head to toe with the only exception being his gray eyes. His fur is smooth and well kept, but seems resistant to that shine well brushed fur tends to have. A closer examination however, reveals he has a few scars, bumps, bruises and even a fairly permanent set of marks in his hears from wearing telexes too long.

His collar is a matte dark grey color and fairly standard, just an oval with all his necessary info on it. There is also a rubber ring around it to keep it from clanging against anything.

-Personality-
Nate is rather simply put, a doer. Give him a mission and very few things will be sufficient to prevent him from getting it done. Proof of this can be found in his "job" of the majority of his life, where with a stage crew, someone once jokingly told him to move a semi-portable sound system. Heavy or not, it did indeed move. As a result of this job as a Stage Crew Mascot, he handles stress and idiots quite well, leaving him patient and friendly to just about everyone.

Other Notes:
- Nate was more or less owned by the school's stage crew, Mr. Rolfe's roll was only as a legal owner. He has recently retired with the school's deciscion to merge Stage and TV Crew. This also removes most needs of Max as a mascot as the TV class would not be as accepting.
- Nate is getting over this issue rather slowly. He misses crew and working on the equipment, but hopes to push his way back in through Mr. Dresner who teaches part of the TV Course.
- From his time with Stage Crew, Nate has also had to act in minor roles, once even being dressed as a Todo stand in for The Wizard of Oz. He has become good as an actor.

SPECIAL
STR-9
PER-6
END-6
CHA-4
INT-7
AGI-8
LUC-2

COLOR
Last edited by razgriz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

So, is everyone going to 'go to bed' and we have a new day start sometime? And will the new day be New Years Day or a time skip day? If so, how long a time skip?

Also, I'm back from my trip, it was fun, got snowed on once, but fun. ^^
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I imagine we'd time skip, but its Icekitune's call.... if we do, I think summer... I'd proposed a trip for all the pets & owners to take for a summer vacation a little bit back, that I think we were gonna do... no one has opposed it yet.
Grey_fox20
Location: Scotland, but then England, then New Zealand, now Australia.

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Aquablast wrote:@Grey Fox and cwitt
So now the sky is filled with gifts and everyone gets one? What's inside the presents?
Well, Aquablast, I'm glad you asked what's in them.
I might atually be still working on what each uniquely have, but all of them have a scarf and and little shamrock shaped candy...things, I don't exactly know how to explain them.
But I'm still working on the unique item that each gift has within it's own.
I can get a full list finished by tomorrow...maybe.
Though I have no idea who has actually got their gift, so that's now a tonne harder to do this.

RP Characters:
Grey-S4 P4 E6 C10 I7 A6 L5
Buaigh-S10 P3 E10 C5 I2 A10 L2
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Grey_fox20 wrote:Though I have no idea who has actually got their gift, so that's now a tonne harder to do this.
I think chances of getting your own gift is slim, so people would be getting random gifts? Right now...

Destiny has the present meant for Lance
Shamrock has the present meant for himself falling toward him
Archy has the present meant for himself?

How many presents are prepared, and for whom?
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Aquablast wrote:
Grey_fox20 wrote:Though I have no idea who has actually got their gift, so that's now a tonne harder to do this.
I think chances of getting your own gift is slim, so people would be getting random gifts? Right now...

Destiny has the present meant for Lance
Shamrock has the present meant for himself falling toward him
Archy has the present meant for himself?

How many presents are prepared, and for whom?
Well...um...good point there.
Hmmm, I seem to have missed that crucial point.
But I shall try to figure out someway around it!
This is going to take a while...then again, Grey is literally just outside the party, if anyone sees him that could solve the problem...
maybe.
But as for the amount of gifts...I have no idea in all honesty, but I know that there should be gifts for anyone that Grey has actually been around...as for the ones he hasn't, I guess I could use the 10 Charisma I gave him to explain random stuff he put into the gifts from his attic, since that's where he's getting a lot of this from.

So basicly, I'm more confused than anyone...that pretty much sums it all up there.

RP Characters:
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

Emmm...*Cof cof* The Rp got stoped... what is going to happen now?
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I'm just waiting for a way to get Archy out from under Eve/Wake Eve up... And find out what the unique present is that Archy got...
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:I'm just waiting for a way to get Archy out from under Eve/Wake Eve up... And find out what the unique present is that Archy got...
Let's wait for the others
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

okie..

Hmmm... maybe for the presents we just go with generic gifts or dumb luck that everyone got something that works well for them?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

razgriz wrote:Ok, second character... Its probably quite rough... but here he is...

Name: Nate Dresner (Name could change, I'm thinking yet)

Species: Cat

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau
-Appearance-
Nate is a very well groomed and tall athlete of a cat. He is entirely black from head to toe with the only exception being his gray eyes. His fur is smooth and well kept, but seems resistant to that shine well brushed fur tends to have. A closer examination however, reveals he has a few scars, bumps, bruises and even a fairly permanent set of marks in his hears from wearing telexes too long.

His collar is a matte dark grey color and fairly standard, just an oval with all his necessary info on it. There is also a rubber ring around it to keep it from clanging against anything.

-Personality-
Nate is rather simply put, a doer. Give him a mission and very few things will be sufficient to prevent him from getting it done. Proof of this can be found in his "job" of the majority of his life, where with a stage crew, someone once jokingly told him to move a semi-portable sound system. Heavy or not, it did indeed move. As a result of this job as a Stage Crew Mascot, he handles stress and idiots quite well, leaving him patient and friendly to just about everyone.

Other Notes:
- Nate was more or less owned by the school's stage crew, Mr. Rolfe's roll was only as a legal owner. He has recently retired with the school's deciscion to merge Stage and TV Crew. This also removes most needs of Max as a mascot as the TV class would not be as accepting.
- Nate is getting over this issue rather slowly. He misses crew and working on the equipment, but hopes to push his way back in through Mr. Dresner who teaches part of the TV Course.
- From his time with Stage Crew, Nate has also had to act in minor roles, once even being dressed as a Todo stand in for The Wizard of Oz. He has become good as an actor.

SPECIAL
STR-9
PER-6
END-6
CHA-4
INT-7
AGI-8
LUC-2
I approve of your character an actor seems interesting
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

theblackcateyes wrote:Emmm...*Cof cof* The Rp got stoped... what is going to happen now?
I am waiting for Ying myself. Though if he doesn't post after I am done with my university stuff, I guess I will just move on without him?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I PMed Ying I don't know why he hasn't posted he was on yesterday.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

IceKitsune wrote:I PMed Ying I don't know why he hasn't posted he was on yesterday.
lol I PMed him too a few hours ago.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

Hey Grey, i kinda realized that I sort of derped awhile back. Long story short, would Saphia's gift fit in her collar?
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:Hey Grey, i kinda realized that I sort of derped awhile back. Long story short, would Saphia's gift fit in her collar?
To make a long story short, yes. It would fit in the collar.

RP Characters:
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I think we can start wrapping this all up unless anyone has any plans for there characters.
It all depends on how Lance goes to bed. Startled panda anyone?
valerio

Post by valerio »

OK.
Coming the timeskip, I'll be discontinuing Bora in favor of a new feral character. Fellow players, meet...

NAME: Belisarius

CHARACTER TYPE: Feral

SPECIES: Wolf (American Grey Wolf)

NEIGHBORHOOD: Sunset Plateau

APPEARANCE: Thick Grey fur, thick black scruff, golden eyes, very ‘beefy’.

PERSONALITY: Belisarius knows what he wants, and he knows he’s strong and gorgeous enough to do so! His idea of relationship is no less than equal-to-equal. Domestication is a weakness. His honor is steady and his bond is for life. And you do NOT want to mess with him, unless you got a death-wish! He’d be the perfect pack-leader…but he’s gay, and that makes him an outcast.

OTHER NOTES: Belisarius is a skilled reader, a talent he got from his father, like his father did with his own and so on. He prides himself of knowing where to look for the best prey and human leftovers not only out of nose, but also out of knowledge. He knows how to make up a weapon with what nature has to offer, although that is rarely a solution he favors. He won’t admit it that he tends to be a bit clumsy himself.

BACKGROUND: Belisarius was raised in the deep of the northern forests by a caring and learnt family. His father passed him his knowledge and when he came to age, the young wolf chose the name of Belisarius –after a famous Roman general, Belisarius meaning ‘The Arrow of Mars’.
Alas, when Belisarius left his pack to start his own, he discovered that no matter how superior his skills were respect to his feral peers, his place couldn’t be Alpha, as Alphas are supposed to mate to generate new pups. He was repeatedly offered a place in other packs he met, but he never wanted to be an inferior, and knowing he couldn’t fight his way to the top because he’d never earn the pack’s respect, he chose to live alone until he moved into Sunset Plateau, where he observed the local pets and developed a strong interest in Valiant. And now Belisarius wants to fill the wolfdog’s void…

PICTURE

SPECIALS:

STRENGTH – 8 “Hello corpse.”
PERCEPTION – 7 “It comes with the brainz.”
ENDURANCE – 5 “No need to run, just to CATCH you”
CHARISMA – 7 “Love me or obey me, I like it anyway.”
INTELLIGENCE – 7 “I know you envy mah brainz”
AGILITY – 5 “Strong’n’Swift, that does it!”
LUCK – 3 “I need you cuz YOU are the lucky one, y’know”

COLOR
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*twiddles thumbs, opens mouth, shuts, drumbs fingers, thinks*
Sigh, nvm.
*puts down head and silently walks away*
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Val as I said I have no problem with you doing this but I have to ask why exactly do you want to get rid of Bora? I mean she hasn't done much and it looks like Hunter had some plans for Mitch and Her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hunter had some plans for Mitch and Her.
No, that's not the exact reasoning I have. I just don't want to bring up the issue, then cause a fight, then hurt feelings, etc etc, that's all.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

@Ice, 64&2, blackcat
I think I am skipping my turn. Are you guys trying to end this day as soon as possible or something else?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I'm personally trying to get this day over with by Monday (at the latest) so we can time skip sorry its taking so long.

Edit: In fact we will time skip on Monday regardless and just finish up Mine 46&2s and Blackcats stuff (if its not finished before then) In PM or something
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Ok... I need a color for Nate yet (just realized that).... is THIS open?
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yes it is
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Edited into bio...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@Valerio:

Edited. Was too nervous and didn't read the whole thing. -.-
Silly me.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Gah I feel like I've been gone from this RP for ages
How long is the time-skip going to be?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hmm, correct my if I'm wrong, folks, but almost three months have passed since christmas, since we're talking of early spring now.
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

Yeah, that's pretty much correct, snow has melted, early spring
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Due to technical problems, I may be off the net Aug 17 to 21. That's why I am posting a little faster now.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What's the rating of the roleplaying boards? Pg? Right? Right? *cough imtwentyninebutiliketokeepsomethingscleansosueme cough*
valerio

Post by valerio »

Since Jeff and Natalie are going out for brunch, why not let them meet Rikki and Mitch?
Also, any idea for the name of the place where they're going to?
xhunterko wrote:What's the rating of the roleplaying boards? Pg? Right? Right? *cough imtwentyninebutiliketokeepsomethingscleansosueme cough*
Yes, it won't get...farther than what I posted. I pushed it, but I only wanted to depict a different way of interacting. A feral will set his/her priorities on certain matters...differently. But fair is fair, more than that would be outright offensive.
Cwitt

Post by Cwitt »

I didn't want to post to much about Grey and Saphia as a couple without your confirmation, Grey. But I should assume they are going steady, right? The way Grey was acting made that pretty clear, but I just wanted to be sure.
Grey_fox20

Post by Grey_fox20 »

Cwitt wrote:I didn't want to post to much about Grey and Saphia as a couple without your confirmation, Grey. But I should assume they are going steady, right? The way Grey was acting made that pretty clear, but I just wanted to be sure.
Yeah, it can easily be assumed they're going steady. That's going in the right direction, yeah.

RP Characters:
valerio

Post by valerio »

the good news: I am still on the Net
The bad news: the connection's temporarily INCREDIBLY slow and unstable, can't post often during these days, so please bear patience thank you everyone.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Its alright Val don't worry about it its not a big deal

Edit: So guys how are we going to set up the Camping Trip?
valerio

Post by valerio »

that sounds like a neat idea!
We could have a place with a small lake, only tents, and the infrastructure necessary for a small veterinarian clinic, communications...stuff humans will run to make sure the guests will have a safe camping.
Val and Rikki would join.
theblackcateyes

yeah!