HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Could someone please fill me in on what I missed?
Challenger01

Post by Challenger01 »

A lot actually... currently there's a New Year's Eve party at Valiant's place, it's lined with food, you can't not smell it.
I'm going to go to a Furry Convention wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Furry. All I do I Pawrty" Please tell me you get that joke.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I am back and ready to rejoin! And I am also bringing Blackberry, Blueberry's dog sibling into SP! (This means I need approval, Ice!)

I too need someone to fill me in. Who is invited to New Year's Eve party? Anything related to Blueberry that I should know? What time is it and how many in-game days has passed since the attack of Bora?

Oh, and I redid Blueberry's picture again as well! You didn't think I would leave out Blueberry while my other characters get a shiny update, did you?
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Aquablast wrote:I am back and ready to rejoin! And I am also bringing Blackberry, Blueberry's dog sibling into SP! (This means I need approval, Ice!)

I too need someone to fill me in. Who is invited to New Year's Eve party? Anything related to Blueberry that I should know? What time is it and how many in-game days has passed since the attack of Bora?

Oh, and I redid Blueberry's picture again as well! You didn't think I would leave out Blueberry while my other characters get a shiny update, did you?
I'm sure a small while has passed between then and now. And everyone's invited. I can't think of anything that would pertain to Blueberry, though.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

ctcmjh wrote:I'm sure a small while has passed between then and now. And everyone's invited. I can't think of anything that would pertain to Blueberry, though.
I would like to know the exact time though, so I can plan Blueberry and Blackberry's entrance!

Right now I am thinking of having Blueberry to fetch Blackberry from the college campus/apartment/boarding house/whatever. Also Blueberry caught a fever/cold around sometime. Depending on the time passed, that fever/cold may or may not have messed up their traveling schedule, also the Berry son may or may not be studying at somewhere far away.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Welcome back Aquablast! Also, I know I have Mitch keep mentioning his cousins. And I'd like to bring them in as guest characters. But I won't until the time skip, and I don't have their character sheets ready yet. So that'll be a bit. Also, how does one control a large group of NPCs? Maybe not all at once, but whenever I need to have Mitch interact with one of his fellow kin. Treat them like a human owner character?

EDIT: Also aqua, the image doesn't load up for me for some reason.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

xhunterko wrote:Also, how does one control a large group of NPCs? Maybe not all at once, but whenever I need to have Mitch interact with one of his fellow kin. Treat them like a human owner character?
It is not that hard, just don't go into too much details and sort them out by the NPC's turn at the same post.

Example 1: (Generic)
A mob of mice led by a mouse with eye-patch approached Grape.

"Listen up, cat! It is time for us to reclaim our own rights: peace, land, and cheese!" The leading mouse yelled using a megaphone.

"Make peace, not war!" One of the mice chimed in. "I want to live in the kitchen cabinet!" Added by another. "I want peanut butter! I mean the food, not dog!" Yet another one yelled.

"We will not compromise! VIVA LA REVOLUCION!" The mice shouted in union.

Example 2: (Specific)
"Look! Look! Blueberry is here!" Before Blueberry could even respond, a group of children swarmed up to the poor cat. "Play with me! Play with me!" Anna, the young girl with a red bow said as she tugged Bluebery's arm. "No! He is mine! Mine!" Cory, the boy with a cap yelled in denial as he attempted pulled Blueberry away from Anna. "Bwubewwy! Bwubewwy! U ah de bes kitty evah!" Robin, the youngest child of all said as he squeezed Blueberry's leg as hard as he could, oblivious of the tug of war.

"Ack! No! I am not-- Argh!?" But before Blueberry could finish his complaint, the most violent child of all, Allen, jumped right onto Blueberry's back. "Carry me around the house! Carry me! Carry! Go! GO!!!" The child demanded, as he pulled and tugged Blueberry's ear mercilessly with one hand, and choked Blueberry with his other hand.

"Aw! AW! A- Animal abuse! Some- Somebody help me! AAAAAAH!" Blueberry could only scream helplessly...

xhunterko wrote:EDIT: Also aqua, the image doesn't load up for me for some reason.
Try the one on my DA, then!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I was thinking it was something like that. Also, I know why it didn't show now: I have to have image blockers on to view the forums, silly me I forgot. Bookmarked your page so i can view it later.

EDIT: Viewed it. I don't think you need to worry about accessories. That image says character all by itself.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

I totally approve of Blackberry of course! Its good to see you back Aqua!
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

what is everybody doing at the party? Or even what's going down at the party. Sorry I keep losing track ^-^''
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Well Lance and Dakotha are talking with Valiant trying to calm him down. Archy and Eve are dancing I believe and I think the rest are talking to each other or eating.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

whose eating? I just want to get back into the swing of things :lol:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok after checking the first post we actually have 2 slots open KanashiFox has been gone for quite a while and I don't even know why his name is still on the Active list and The Broken Fox has been gone for like 3 or 4 weeks (though he posted on his twitter 2 weeks ago) so he should be taken off as well. However I have a feeling he'll be back.

As for who is eating Ying, I know Eris is and she just left the house and saw Blueberry and Blackberry coming over, I think Shamrock is plus he's with Destiny. I don't remember where Charger is but he's at the party (at least I'm sure he is) and that should be it. Also theblackcateyes are you going to bring Kurt into the Party?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Ah, I didn't know. So should we free one or two slots? I think we should free 2 slots, but let Broken Fox come back instantly if he does come back. I don't think having seventeen players will hurt this too much.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking, free two slots but let Broken Fox come back right away if/when he does. Also does anyone have anyway to contact Broken Fox? I tweeted him but I think he only uses his Twitter like once a month or something. So if anyone has like an E-mail or like his MSN name or something like that could you contact him for me and ask if or when he's coming back? That would help a lot.
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

IceKitsune wrote:Ok after checking the first post we actually have 2 slots open KanashiFox has been gone for quite a while and I don't even know why his name is still on the Active list and The Broken Fox has been gone for like 3 or 4 weeks (though he posted on his twitter 2 weeks ago) so he should be taken off as well. However I have a feeling he'll be back.

As for who is eating Ying, I know Eris is and she just left the house and saw Blueberry and Blackberry coming over, I think Shamrock is plus he's with Destiny. I don't remember where Charger is but he's at the party (at least I'm sure he is) and that should be it. Also theblackcateyes are you going to bring Kurt into the Party?
Yes, but i don't know how
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

Eve or Eve and Archy could head outside, see him on the street and invite him in?
theblackcateyes

razgriz wrote:Eve or Eve and Archy could head outside, see him on the street and invite him in?
the thing is that he is his house, how can we make it?
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I'd have to say, one really long walk unless he developed reason to come out (maybe watch fireworks / watch fireworks on someone's TV through a window?)
theblackcateyes

yeah i will post right now
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

IceKitsune wrote:Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking, free two slots but let Broken Fox come back right away if/when he does. Also does anyone have anyway to contact Broken Fox? I tweeted him but I think he only uses his Twitter like once a month or something. So if anyone has like an E-mail or like his MSN name or something like that could you contact him for me and ask if or when he's coming back? That would help a lot.
It is decided, then! Unfortunately I don't know how to contact him too.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Hey Chal and The Game, I think you both missed Ying's post.
xhunterko wrote:(OOC: Not that they were close. But Blueberry may or may not be told about Khun's dissapearance. I'm not sure though.)
Depends, perhaps someone told Blueberry's parents? I myself isn't too sure about Khun's disappearance! :lol:
theblackcateyes

Are we close to new year!? I say it for starting the Countdown...The final countdown!

Also...can anybody open the door to Kurt, he is outside the party house, waiting
The Game

Post by The Game »

Aquablast wrote:Hey Chal and The Game, I think you both missed Ying's post.
xhunterko wrote:(OOC: Not that they were close. But Blueberry may or may not be told about Khun's dissapearance. I'm not sure though.)
Depends, perhaps someone told Blueberry's parents? I myself isn't too sure about Khun's disappearance! :lol:
AH I did miss that post!

*super editing powers activated*
valerio

Post by valerio »

theblackcateyes wrote:Are we close to new year!? I say it for starting the Countdown...The final countdown!

Also...can anybody open the door to Kurt, he is outside the party house, waiting
it just started!
Oh, and the door's open already! :mrgreen:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

look, I have the power to become invisible :lol: why does nobody notice my posts :cry:
valerio

Post by valerio »

Valiant has drugged himself into sleep due to depression over Darien's prolonged disappearance.
Rikki is consequently in a foul mood and is not socializing.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

I can understand those 2 but everybody else at the party totally misses my posts when I try to interact with them.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

I don't think you interacted with Archy and Eve... Arch was only at tue table for a short time.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

Nevermind, it don't matter =l
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hey Ice. If the thread moves along and I don't get to post again before Monday or so, then just have Mitch dose off for the night. I'll be on vacation then and won't know about my posting rate. Thanks. :)
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok will do.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Soooo, now the sky is full of fire works AND presents?

Edit: Okay, I see that you guys are firing it one by one.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Blackcat...you know I just had Destiny get the box...right? :?
theblackcateyes

The Game wrote:Blackcat...you know I just had Destiny get the box...right? :?
ohh sorry, is Destiny with us? if you say yes, i will edit that for looks like Kurt jumped to catch the object but then when Destiny took it, he fell down
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

theblackcateyes, for your post in Sunset responding to mine I was confused on why you thought my character was nervous. Dakota is not nervous, but he is trying to poke fun at Kurt because he overheard the conversation and knows what's going on, just thought'd I say that though.
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
theblackcateyes

Forty Six & 2 wrote:theblackcateyes, for your post in Sunset responding to mine I was confused on why you thought my character was nervous. Dakota is not nervous, but he is trying to poke fun at Kurt because he overheard the conversation and knows what's going on, just thought'd I say that though.
No, i put it because Kurt is nervious
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Moving into my new university, so won't be posting until my Internet is set up.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

So, what exactly is happening in SP? The party's ending?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Aquablast wrote:So, what exactly is happening in SP? The party's ending?
yes, the guests are starting to leave, though not being prompted to do so.