HPU: Sunset Plateau OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aquablast

Re: PF: Sunset Plateau OOC

Post by Aquablast »

Leafolawl wrote:I feel dirty for the double post... :?
Don't worry about double posting if you are, say, double posting after a day. Double posting is only bad if you double post like after 10 minutes you made your previous post, unless it's something really important and need immediate bumping.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

awww are you quitting Aquablast? Well I'm sorry to see you go but if you feel you have to.
valerio

Post by valerio »

ctcmjh wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Right here.

I also made a map if any of you missed that.

I feel dirty leaving it there, but It's not something one wants to skip.
Okay, that was handled tastefully and appropriately, nothing wrong here. :)
why, thank you :D
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

awww are you quitting Aquablast? Well I'm sorry to see you go but if you feel you have to.
Awww. Dang man.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Sorry to see you go Aqua. have fun with whatever your next venture is.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

IceKitsune wrote:awww are you quitting Aquablast? Well I'm sorry to see you go but if you feel you have to.
Well, yeah. I am planning to leave SP, after making a proper exit!

Since I am going, you guys will need a new assistant GM/neighborhood manager who can update the character list of the first page of this OOC. Personally, I suggest Leaf. The fact that he was able to make a map and to summarize the recently event already proves his ability to process and keep track of information, as well as to organize them.

To update the first page, just quote it and do the necessary change before sending it via PM to one of the RP section mods; they will edit it to the OOC later.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok Leaf is nominated for Assistant GM. Is there anyone else that wants to nominate someone?
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Umm, wow... That was unexpected.

I guess I'll run if no-one is against the idea of a new guy being assistant GM.
Love me right now! Done.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

IceKitsune wrote:Ok Leaf is nominated for Assistant GM. Is there anyone else that wants to nominate someone?
Even though Leaf's already nominated, I second the nomination.
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

probably a bit late but Raz. I had it so Ying and Nalo we're coming your way...just to say :lol: I just haven't seen you respond to that post yet, sorry if you have I must have missed it myself :lol:
I'm a brony now, Bronies are cool - Doctor Whooves =3
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Yeah, Leaf definately get's my vote lol
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

@xhunterko, this is a description of the basement, basically quoted from what was said about it.

"Carpeted with rather old furniture down it, a couple of couches and recliners, though they looked a little beat up and dirty, all of them being brown. A bean-bag chair sat in between the couches and recliner. In front of one couch was a drawer that had a medium sized old tv setting on top of it. Beside it, accompanying the old tv was an old Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and a Genesis, both a little dusty and with a rather large stack of old games beside the two game consoles (Sonic 1,2,3, and X, Zelda 1 and 2, the first three Super Mario Bros.,Megaman games 1-6, Earthworm Jim, NBA Jam Live Tournament Edition, and Dragon's Revenge). On top of the tv was a VHS and DVD player. As if there wasn't enough games down there, there was an arcade machine in one corner, not one in specific, but with a whole lot choices of classic arcade games on it (you guy's can come up with the games on it) and beside the arcade machine was a Star Wars themed pinball machine, pressed against the wall next to the arcade. Across the corner from the arcade machine was a pair of huge speakers, all with a whole bunch of Alternative and Punk CDs scattered on top of them. The artists of the CDs being Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, The Offspring, The Misfits, Rancid, etc. (feel free to add any CDs and artists, but I want to keep a 90s rock/alternative/punk theme to it) Next to the speakers were a shelf of books, containing many books (Don't want to control the books here, so you can decide) a few feet further from the shelf was a door of what seemed was a closet, but it was closed beside it a white board hung on the wall saying "P.E.T.S." on it in blue marker, the font a little slanted. Under the white board was a medium sized amp with a red squire bass guitar leaning on it (Dakotah's bass). Beside the other couch was a big table, with chairs all around it, with 2 decks of cards on top and a baggie full of dice on the side next to the 2 deck of cards. In the corner closest to the stairs there was a computer, which looked fairly new compared to everything else down there. The room was covered in misc. music posters of Kurt Cobain (uncle was a huge Nirvana fan), Metallica's album "...And Justice for All", An Alice in Chains poster, and Slayer poster. And to top it all off, a mini fridge, full of soda, right beside the steps that lead down to the basement."

Hopefully that helped a little man. (Sorry for double post, just saw xhunterko's question and though I should help him)
Off the Air.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Forty Six & 2 wrote:Yeah, Leaf definately get's my vote lol
... You guys are already voting, but I don't have any opposition yet. :|
I don't have a whole lot I can say about that.
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

@Forty Six & 2: Yea. I eventually found it. Thanks Forty Six & 2

@Leafolawl: I don't think anyone else is gong to run. I second the motion.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Well I'd like for this to go to at least Friday before everyone assumes I have no opposition.
Love me right now! Done.
razgriz

Post by razgriz »

@Ying: Yea, I did miss that... too much school....

On the Assistant GM...

<brutally honest>

I think foxleaf is more than capable of it, but I kinda would like to see someone who's been the RP longer take the position. Its just a preference to have the people who've been around towards the longest do that sort of job....

That said though, I'm not worried too much..
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

And with my last in-game post, I am now officially out of Sunset Plateau! Keep having fun, everyone!
razgriz wrote:I think foxleaf is more than capable of it, but I kinda would like to see someone who's been the RP longer take the position. Its just a preference to have the people who've been around towards the longest do that sort of job....
I understand that! Though Leaf has been here for almost 2 months and he knows everyone here already, so I thought that's long enough.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I guess I'll go edit where I had Blue marked on the map out.
Love me right now! Done.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Sorry to see you go Aquablast, it was fun though.
Off the Air.
valerio

Post by valerio »

valerio = Sadface, aqua!
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Hey guys here of Sunset Plateau, i am very interested in joining here! Thanks for taking time to read this :mrgreen:
valerio

Post by valerio »

that would be kewl! :D
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Well I was gonna ask to join too... But I guess that was just answered. But I'll do it later.
But then again... I might be misreading... I'll just come back later.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

So there are no other nominations? no-one wants to be assistant GM?

Or am I just being to impatient with this?

I hate how nerve racking this is. :?
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Hello, People of Sunset Plateau, Is there a slot for a new character in here? I do have a sheet ready.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Well we have one slot open since Aquablast just left. So everyone who is interested please post your sheets here. I will get to them as soon as I can since I won't be on the computer today for a while since we are having our House Bug Bombed.
The Moon Howler

Here's my sheet

Name: Jack Seagle

Nickname: Flametail

Species: Nebelung cat

Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance:
A typical member of the Nebelung, yet a bit taller. His eyes are emerald green, his fur – typical light grayish color.
His collar is pale blue with a round medallion shaped Royal blue tag with a golden-silvery flame encrusted on it.

Personality:
Jack is nice and talkative cat, usually receiving extra (and sometime unwanted) attention, because of what he does and also his rare species.
He can’t stand when others fake. He’s willing to accept anyone for what they truly are.
He only performs at evening or night, yet, during the day, he likes to practice or learn/teach someone.
He’s very honest and straight, which could get him in trouble sometimes.

Background:
He’s a professional Poi(flame)-dancer and acrobat, working with his Dad on the ‘Floating circus’ – a cruise ship, which makes a week long cruises with Circus performances every night.
Due to a crisis, the owner of both the ship and the circus had to sell the vessel and dispatch the circus troop, paying them all good sums as a compensation for the contracts they made.
To his luck Lans Seagle, Jack’s Father, is a great Chef and, along with his pet, switched towns for a while, until they finally settled on Sunset Plateau, because of its Pet friendly status.

Other Info:
- He always carries an I-pod with his favorite music in his collar
- He has learned some cooking as well
- He can’t stand unkempt houses
- He believes in the spirits of the Elements and worships them.

Strengths and weaknesses
W – his honesty causes troubles sometimes
S/W – he’s stubborn
S – he can easily forgive others, as long as they apologize to him
S – he can recognize when others fake

SPECIAL:
S - 5
P - 7
E - 6
C - 5
I - 6
A - 8
L – 5

color: yet to be decided (need some heeeelp!)
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

oooo sounds cool Howler ^_^ I'd accept him, he sounds like a great friend for Nalo in fact :P
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Here's my sheet

Name: Yulisia Grantz
Age: 14 ( 4 1/2 human years... Not sure If this is right)
Species: german shepherd.
POR: sunset plateau
Likes: paranormal stuff, horror movies, action movies, the unnatural, cuddly animals.
Dislikes: romance movies, stuffed animals, and dolls.

Appearance: she looks like an average German shepherd. Except her eyes are red. She wears a yellow and green collar with the Mexican flag as the tag, she wears a necklace with a rose,and cross attached. She also wears a bronze bracelet on her left paw that says "Te Amo"

Personality: she'll talk to anyone who will listen. She's very blunt though, and will tell people like it is. Shes the type of girl who'll say whats on her mind. She never tells anyone about her personal life. She can be very kind to people she likes, cold and merciless to those who threaten her or her family. She also believe that there's always hope even in the worst of situations.She is a tomboy. cause she likes to do things guys like, but she likes girl stuff too(she won't admit it)

Background: She was originally a stray on the steers of Mexico, but was saved by Isabella Grantz. Isabella gave her a home, and family. she didn't have that many fond memories of Mexico. And the memories she do have are ones that she's not so very fond of. That's why Isabella moved to sunset plateau, so that Yulisia could make good memories for herself.

Other info:
-even though shes from Mexico, she can't speak spanish fluently.
- she has a bad habit of staring at people.
-she dislikes spicy food.
-her favorite quote is " Deep inside of your lonely eyes, I believe I can see an ever faint light of hope."
-she refers to Isabella as "Mama"

S&W
S= she is very dependable
W= it takes her a while to catch on to things.
S= she won't let herself be discouraged by words
W= she won't let's things go, and always tries to get even with people.

SPECIAL
S-7
P-3
E-3
C-10
I-5
A-10
L-4
Voice color: pretty sure this is Pale green.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

HEY I POSTED BEFORE YOU MATE, I GET THE SPOT!!!!

(lolz jjk, but seriously... i did. and... if i cant... THEN I CANT FULFILL MY MISSION)

Type: Main
Name: Jo Sapphire
Neighbourhood: Sunset Plateau
Species: Japanese Akita.( But she’s so American =3)

Appearance: Jo is the average height for her breed, she wears glasses and keeps her fur tidy and neat, and she will always wear her collar and always keep neat no matter what. She has light brown fur and silver eyes, she is always seen with her guitar, and she would never go anywhere without it. Her collar consists of a worn purple leather strap around her neck, and a tag with her information. Her fur is rather fluffy and she has a small plush teddy named Patrick.
She also keeps a necklace with a picture of her mother, this she would not let anyone touch. If this girl would actually take off her glasses and wear something nice, she would be beautiful.

Background: Jo lived with a wonderful family when she was young; they loved her with all their heart, but one day they had to leave. They never said why they left, in fact everything was gone, but a single letter that said: sorry. Jo was taken into a shelter where she met a male cat, he was sliver, and taught her how to play the guitar for the several months that she was there. Then one day a woman with red hair came in, and adopted her. Jo was sad to leave her cat friend, but he said to always remember him…
The years past and Jo lived with the red haired woman named Analyse and her father Malcolm. Malcolm was a drunk and would always be out of the home. He never really did care for his wife or Jo. Then soon, Analyse fell terribly ill, and was taken into intensive therapy at the hospital. She had surgery done but, the doctors knew that she would never make it out of the doors…
Then a few months after… she died. Malcolm understood what had happened, and he felt angry, this anger, he began to take out on Jo. He found another woman, she is nice, but she could never be like Analyse. They have left from where they live, and now moved to a pet friendly neighbourhood, due to legal rights for Jo.

Personality: Jo is a nice girl; she enjoys playing music to express her feelings, and always wears her collar. She enjoys talking to people and will always say please and thank you. She has always been alone, but she never was sad about it though, this is why she had the plush teddy. Apart from her harsh life, she is friendly and can think on her feet. She always thanked her mother for teaching her these attributes.

Other notes:
- She likes to study people and write small songs about them.
- She has always wanted to go skiing and dancing
- She cannot lie.

SPECIAL:
Strength = 5
Perception = 8
Endurance = 5
Charisma = 4
Intelligence = 9
Agility = 5
Luck = 5

(yeah i know i didn't use all the stat points. UAHFUSHFUDPF)
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc »

I think Ying and Nalo have fainted at 2 of the new entries :lol: :lol:
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok they are all very interesting characters to the point I really can't choose, this sucks picking one over the others but it has to be done. So I will do this the only way I feel I can choose, Simple Things did ask first so Jo is in. I'm sorry but its the only way I can make that choice and not feel bad about it. TensaZangetsu and The Moon Howler I'm sorry but that's how it had to go both of your characters are very well made and look interesting and I hope if we ever get another spot that you would consider joining us again.

On a side note does anyone know whats up with Cwitt? He hasn't been on since the 13th and I'm getting a bit worried.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Image cudos to you simple... Why have you been trying to join every RP there is?
Oh well, I had fun making Yulisia! Image
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

simple things wrote:(lolz jjk, but seriously... i did. and... if i cant... THEN I CANT FULFILL MY MISSION)
... may I ask what your mission is?
Love me right now! Done.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Leafolawl wrote:
simple things wrote:(lolz jjk, but seriously... i did. and... if i cant... THEN I CANT FULFILL MY MISSION)
... may I ask what your mission is?
Isn't that basically what I just asked... Hes been trying to join every RP! And I wanna know why!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I guess it depends on if that's actually his mission or not.

Edit: I feel impatient asking about this, but when are we gonna decide on the assistant GM?
Love me right now! Done.
The Moon Howler

IceKitsune wrote:Ok they are all very interesting characters to the point I really can't choose, this sucks picking one over the others but it has to be done. So I will do this the only way I feel I can choose, Simple Things did ask first so Jo is in. I'm sorry but its the only way I can make that choice and not feel bad about it. TensaZangetsu and The Moon Howler I'm sorry but that's how it had to go both of your characters are very well made and look interesting and I hope if we ever get another spot that you would consider joining us again.

On a side note does anyone know whats up with Cwitt? He hasn't been on since the 13th and I'm getting a bit worried.
I'm fine with it, and yes, ST's mission is to join every single RP, yet it's upon GM's fault that they don't update the OOC page often... it said there are two slots open...

My RP Characters
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Hey guys since we do have people that are rather inactive some times how about we up our limit on players? I want to hear from the rest of the player first but I think its a really good idea. Also I swear to god I told someone to update the first post (I think Ctc) a while ago and they just never got around to it/forgot because of IRL stuff.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I think that would be a good idea. I haven't seen cwitt or grey_theFox update in a while. So It wouldn't hurt I think.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Grey Fox is still around just kind of waiting for Cwitt to post but Cwitt hasn't been on since the 13th.