This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
this ooc thread is for the "THE PARTY!!!" RP set up in Roleplaying and Fanfiction.

ladies and gentlemen! welcome to...

THE PARTY!!!!!!!

i think this can be really fun!

the setting is as follows:

Location: a big house with a pool, grill, trampoline and any other fun things you can think of. (but don't over do it.)
the house is in one of the "Pet Friendly" neighborhoods. even though the house is owned by Jack, for the sake of this fun little RP, the party is not held in radiant gardens.
there is an all night open grocery store a few blocks down the street from the house. (in case someone needs to do an "orange soda" run.)

Participants: all of your characters can be in this rp.
even though Jack (aka: the host) does not know everyone (how could he? he's never been to any other PF neighborhood!) this is supposed to be an "open to all pets" party, so pets from other neighborhoods are treated as pets from this same neighborhood only they have never met here before.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTES: 1) there are A LOT of characters! try to keep things orderly! that means, good grammar and good spelling too.
2) the decision as to if this party affects the real Pet Friendly games is up to the players of each neighborhood.
3) when first posting, please write the names of all the pets you want to use in this game in brackets and in bold on the top of your post so i can add them to the guest list.
example:

(NAME)
(NAME)

blablablablablablabla
balbal
balblalbalbablall

and most importantly: have fun!

~GUEST LIST~
Jack
Nika

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Last edited by Jack on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.



Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 pm
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
Well, it's more for your own sanity and organizing.

Anyway, lemme tell ya what I know:

In OT (Oasis Towers) there are currently 23 players, and it's VERY hard to track and sync up. However, given the nature of this non-canon RP, I'm assuming that time would basically stand still at a never ending party? Make sure that things don't get so muddled that people can't tell what's going on. If someone gets confused, ask what's going on in the OOC here.

Since this is aligned with PF (I think?) please remember to follow the rules set in the main OOC, please...seeing as this is party, I suggest you look at the rules regarding smoking and alcohol, in particular.

Thanks.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6019
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
I'm going to have so much fun with this...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
One Mr. Green for each of my characters!


Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
I'm not planning to join this thing at this time, but I'd suggest putting actual information about the concept in this OOC thread so people don't have to go look at the IC thread to find out anything about it and then come back here to say, "Yeah, I want to join, here are my characters."

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
thank you for that important public announcement buck!

but seriously, thanks for clearing up those details. (its my first time making something like this. >.>)

chewy@ im not sure what you are saying. (Hehe...)

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
Jack wrote:
thank you for that important public announcement buck!

but seriously, thanks for clearing up those details. (its my first time making something like this. >.>)

chewy@ im not sure what you are saying. (Hehe...)


Um...your first post says: "ya! OOC! whoo! should have made this sooner, sorry buck." That tells nothing about what this is an OOC thread for. What if someone sees this first instead of the IC thread?

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
ChewyChewy wrote:
Jack wrote:
thank you for that important public announcement buck!

but seriously, thanks for clearing up those details. (its my first time making something like this. >.>)

chewy@ im not sure what you are saying. (Hehe...)


Um...your first post says: "ya! OOC! whoo! should have made this sooner, sorry buck." That tells nothing about what this is an OOC thread for. What if someone sees this first instead of the IC thread?


well, i guess i should clear that up then. sorry.

EDIT: wow, im really stupid. its seriously late in israel, i need to go to sleep, i have a test tomorrow and i decide to start this thing now... *bangs head in wall*

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
That's still not that much more helpful--people could tell that from the title.... :?



EDIT: I'm not going to join this thing, but here's what should be in the first post of this page....

Jack wrote:
ladies and gentlemen! welcome to...

THE PARTY!!!!!!!

i think this can be really fun! :D

the setting is as follows:

Location: a big house with a pool, grill, trampoline and any other fun things you can think of. (but don't over do it.)
the house is in one of the "Pet Friendly" neighborhoods. even though the house is owned by Jack, for the sake of this fun little RP, the party is not held in radiant gardens.
there is an all night open grocery store a few blocks down the street from the house. (in case someone needs to do an "orange soda" run.)

Participants: all of your characters can be in this rp.
even though Jack (aka: the host) does not know everyone (how could he? he's never been to any other PF neighborhood!) this is supposed to be an "open to all pets" party, so pets from other neighborhoods are treated as pets from this same neighborhood only they have never met here before.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTES: 1) there are A LOT of characters! try to keep things orderly! that means, good grammar and good spelling too.
2) the decision as to if this party affects the real Pet Friendly games is up to the players of each neighborhood.
3) when first posting, please write the names of all the pets you want to use in this game in brackets and in bold on the top of your post so i can add them to the guest list.
example:

(NAME)
(NAME)


blablablablablablabla
balbal
balblalbalbablall

and most importantly: have fun!

~GUEST LIST~
Jack
Nika

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
This is a good idea!
I hope it doesn't turn out like most of the other RG parties tho.... :?

But wait, is it just a random party or is there an occasion? If there is, should they bring gifts or something?

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
ChewyChewy wrote:
That's still not that much more helpful--people could tell that from the title.... :?



EDIT: I'm not going to join this thing, but here's what should be in the first post of this page....

Jack wrote:
ladies and gentlemen! welcome to...

THE PARTY!!!!!!!

i think this can be really fun! :D

the setting is as follows:

Location: a big house with a pool, grill, trampoline and any other fun things you can think of. (but don't over do it.)
the house is in one of the "Pet Friendly" neighborhoods. even though the house is owned by Jack, for the sake of this fun little RP, the party is not held in radiant gardens.
there is an all night open grocery store a few blocks down the street from the house. (in case someone needs to do an "orange soda" run.)

Participants: all of your characters can be in this rp.
even though Jack (aka: the host) does not know everyone (how could he? he's never been to any other PF neighborhood!) this is supposed to be an "open to all pets" party, so pets from other neighborhoods are treated as pets from this same neighborhood only they have never met here before.

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTES: 1) there are A LOT of characters! try to keep things orderly! that means, good grammar and good spelling too.
2) the decision as to if this party affects the real Pet Friendly games is up to the players of each neighborhood.
3) when first posting, please write the names of all the pets you want to use in this game in brackets and in bold on the top of your post so i can add them to the guest list.
example:

(NAME)
(NAME)


blablablablablablabla
balbal
balblalbalbablall

and most importantly: have fun!

~GUEST LIST~
Jack
Nika


actually, i think that should stay in the IC part of this rp.


The Game wrote:
This is a good idea!
I hope it doesn't turn out like most of the other RG parties tho.... :?

But wait, is it just a random party or is there an occasion? If there is, should they bring gifts or something?


no occasion, just a party. ^^

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:46 am
Profile
Juicy Wolf-Cat
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:59 am
Posts: 2350
Location: Richardson Valley
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
:roll:

Jack, the POINT of an OOC is describe the premise and the rules of an RP, as well as provide a medium for players to communicate without muddling up the actual RP. The rules SHOULD go in the first post here. There's nothing wrong with the rules also being in the first post for the IC thread, but people usually check OOC's for rules and regulations, so they should go here too, in the first post, so that people don't need to dig around for them.

_________________
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack


Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 am
Posts: 2494
Location: The bunny enslaving site, enslaving bunnies. ^^
Post Re: THE PARTY!!! OOC STYLE!
Buckdida wrote:
:roll:

Jack, the POINT of an OOC is describe the premise and the rules of an RP, as well as provide a medium for players to communicate without muddling up the actual RP. The rules SHOULD go in the first post here. There's nothing wrong with the rules also being in the first post for the IC thread, but people usually check OOC's for rules and regulations, so they should go here too, in the first post, so that people don't need to dig around for them.


alright, and there it is! its my first time doing one of these things, so sue me!

_________________
Image
Jack PFRG - S-10 P-7 E-2 C-8 I-6 A-4 L-5
Nika PFRG - S-4 P-4 E-6 C-10 I-4 A-6 L-8


Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:52 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.