HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: PF:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sure, no worries, Roarin.

Yeah, sorry for my slow posting lately. I just got back from placement yesterday and had an exam today. I should be back to normal now though.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

is it mean of me to exploit Koa's fears? oh and Welsh you spoke perfectly about Koa. When in groups he does try to remain unnoticed unless he has something to say, then you notice him because he rants when that happens. He's like that smart kid in class that never talks and wants to be left alone, until someone talks to him then he's a completely different person.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

No, I think you're doing great, LC!
It's brilliant characterisation on your part!
I wish more people would exploit their characters' flaws because that's what makes the characters relatable.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:No, I think you're doing great, LC!
It's brilliant characterisation on your part!
I wish more people would exploit their characters' flaws because that's what makes the characters relatable.
yes yes , I agree with this too ^^
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I want to do that with Wiggins in SP. Showing his fears and problems with his close friends.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Lol I'm surprised you like that. I didn't want to draw the attention though... I forgot about your big ears.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Oh yes, We quolls miss nothing. We like what we see and see what we like. :mrgreen:
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Um corgi, the mister gilgan part was a narration, not elliot telling kousa
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

oh oops sorry my eys were deciving me ill quickly fix
Argent

Post by Argent »

Keeshah wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:"Wait with everyone else? Just who is down there, and even more why?"
two foxes, a pine marten, and a bunch of rabbits!
The rabbits' names are Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

yummy :lol:
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:
Keeshah wrote:two foxes, a pine marten, and a bunch of rabbits!
The rabbits' names are Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!
Marine Fox wrote:"Wait with everyone else? Just who is down there, and even more why?"

Why? because it's an underground BBQ ofcourse!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

*faints*
Uh oh...
*starts reviving Flynn*
Stop freaking the rabbits out, everyone! :lol:
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Well I'm barely worth a nibble, dear boy.
And I'ym not BBQ flayver. Down't ask how I kno.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, let us hope he's been well fed then, shall we, my boy? Besides," the old Mouse added, "the cavern is between us and home. Therefore we have to go through the cavern and past the creature to get home. So let us take our courage in our forepaws and approach - if only to run past later, eh?"
Hmm. Let me see if I understand things right.

There's an underground river running through the cavern.

On the near side, there's a smuggler's tunnel going off to the tree where Koa is, a smuggler's tunnel leading to the Porter's house, and possibly some natural tunnels.

On the far side of the cavern, beyond the underground river, there's a bunch of broken rock and further tunnels.

A short way down one of those tunnels Nadia met Mister Badger, in a smaller cave with a sandy floor.

Cinnamon is sleeping back in the Porter's house.

Flynn came back from dropping Cinnamon off, heard Mister Badger, started running back to get Cinnamon, heard Koa freaking out, ran off to see Koa, and is now down by the tree with the corgi. Kilo is riding Flynn's shoulder.

Piper and Ryyn and Lucky are in the main cavern, on this side of the river.

Do I have that all right? Did I miss anyone?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sounds right to me.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

I can't post right now in at work. And I thought of an idea. That I might just do depending on 2 people's actions. If I see the right action I'll defiantly do it.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sure. I'll be in bed before too much longer anyway so feel free to post when you get home. ;)
Flynn is waiting for Koa before I post again anyway.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sure. I'll be in bed before too much longer anyway so feel free to post when you get home. ;)
Flynn is waiting for Koa before I post again anyway.
Ditto the mouse
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Idk if any of you watch anime, but the little idea I have is based off an episode in fairy tail. For those who know a hint to the idea is grey and juvia. I really hope that the one character I'm thinking of interacts with the other. And no I won't tell cause I wanna leave it up to fate.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

I'm an anime fan.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Well, we're both waiting on you, LC. We can't do a thing until you at lest get Koa doing something, even if it's just walking down the tunnel. ;)

By the way, those of you outside the door will need to ring the bell if you want to get Joan's attention. It's one of those old ones where you pull the string.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Yea sorry I had it typed up and just fell asleep before I could push post.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

It's okay. I've done that too so I can't judge. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Here are the new character sheets!

Name: Zanna "Zane", "Zany" Volt

Character Type: Main

Species: Female Siberian Husky

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: Unlike the huskies of yore whose athletic bodies were accustomed to heavy work, Zanna's is more on the lithe and agile side (well associated with runners). Despite the difference in body type her fur pattern still remains the same with the white fur around the muzzle area of the face as well as the front of the neck, the chest, legs, and outer tail, with the rest a brownish red color (reminiscent of red Siberian huskies. She half a head shorter than the average height of her breed which may make her seem small (her gusto and enthusiasm in turn makes up for this). Her eyes are an ice blue and she wears a dark brown leather collar with a buckle. The tag that hangs from it is silver and in the shape of a lightning bolt.

Personality: There is no question that Zanna's rash behavior often outweighs her logical thoughts and feelings. Often considered brash, bold and reckless, Zanna is a thril-seeking dog that has an unquenchable thirst for adventure (much to her owners disapproval). Zanna's a spontaneous, spur of the moment kind of dog that has the tendency to drop everything if it means doing something that more fun or important. This scattered and sometimes spacey demeanor can sometimes make her come off as ignorance of disdain to those around her, but to established and long friends and family her loyalty is never questioned and always comes through. Her "get things done" attitude makes her an outgoing and charismatic person and she is often seen keeping herself busy with tasks and projects she works on in her Owner/Dad's garage, due to her personality, many of those projects are well-made up to point but never finished (when something else piques her interest). In spite of her busybody mindset her personality is quite cheerful and happy-go-lucky. She tries her best to be positive in any situation and works at making sure everyone else around her is too. She is pretty open when it comes to her thoughts and rarely keeps any of her emotions in (she encourages others to do the same).

History: Zanna used to live in a large bustling city somewhat New York City of the US, with a large number of tall buildings and an infinite number of alleyways and sewers to explore (which all helps feed her need for adventure). Her father was a mechanic and her mother was an artist, both of whose occupations really influenced the husky's mindset. Having hands on experience grew to be a greater commodity than learning from books and TV shows. After years in the bustling metropolis the quiet life finally beckoned (despite her protests) and they found themselves in Richmond Acres.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S - 6 "I get by"
P - 4 "A tornado hit where now?"
E - 7 "Lets race again! And again, and again, and again ,and..."
C - 8 "Hi! Wanna be friends. Like, right now! Or is that creepy?"
I - 5 "I plead dyslexic... Dogs can get that, right?"
A - 5 "Sharp turns kinda suck..."
L - 7 "I'd say its gonna be.. tails! Yes! I win again!"

Colur = #808000
-----------------------

-Name-
Senka Sparagmos

-Character Type-
Main Character

-Species-
Mountain Lion (Rawr!)

-Age-
5.2 Human Years (18 Cougar Years)

-Neighborhood-
Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Like many other mountain lions Senka's fur is a tan/orangish color. Her irises is a bright green color. For a cougar, she is on the slightly shortish(er) size. She has has a lithe body type and a runner's build. Senka has the typical brown marks on her muzzle that is seen on many cougars. She also has a scar that runs down the side of the body, slightly visible because of the short mountain lion fur.

-Personality-
You wouldn't really call Senka a team player... Brave and independent, Senka carries herself with a slight pride that comes from being a feral (as opposed to being a pet). She prides herself in the fact that she was raised in the wild and won't have anything to do with things that can associate her to domesticity. Her pride enables her to speak what's on her mind and tell the truth most of the time. Her history of life in the wild makes it difficult for her to form friendly relationships with others and will usually respond negatively to strangers and newcomers (until she warms up to them). Instincts still control most of her thought process when faced with a problem and her paranoia streak with humans is making it hard to integrate her into this new life. Though Senka is pretty straightforward thinking, she is able to interprets the mood of something based on their body language (this is a trait she develops during her life in the wild).
But despite her perceptiveness of others she lacks the ability to comprehend human technology, usually leading to broken TV sets and wrecked radios (she's learning, but its a slow process). Among other things movie/TV references, historical references, and witty puns usually float over her head. She also lacks the ability to read the English language.

Update: Since her institution into human society Senka is more or less boderline adapted with life in the small town. The pet classes that she has been going to have done wonders to increase her knowledge on human culture (though she still sees some daily rituals as strange and outright stupid). Her pride and anger issues have been muted to an extent and have been replaced mostly by disdain, which she uses to tackle all the things she believes are a waste of her time.
-SPECIAL-
S - 8 "No, I got it."
P - 9 "Something doesn't seem right..."
E - 7 "Running's kinda my thing"
C - 3 *growls*
I - 4 "If it don't help you eat or sleep, why bother?"
A - 6 "If three rights turns make a left, I would have made them all"
L - 5 "Some days are good. Some days... aren't so good."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

I like them a lot!
Re-approved, pending Esper's return. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

And that's five posts for me today.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Yoh L.C. can Elliot go with Kousa to wherever the other pets are? Faust will be a little busy today.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Here's the thing. I had made a ref sheet for a second character, but since Esper didn't want to overfill the character slots, and the new guy that never showed, I moved him to Richardson Valley. But since the new guy never showed up, I wanted to submit a new character I developed with hypernovatic.
---
Name: Blizzard
Color: #80FFFF + spoilers

Appearance:Blizzard is a husky. His entire fur coat is white and he has a big fluff of fur on his chest. His bangs are combed to the side with frosted blue tips, and a little spike at the top of the back of the head. His ears are pointed, and he wears an ice blue collar with a dog tag in the shape of a snow flake. He's got a body like Bailey's (despite being a guy), and has even fooled some into thinking he was a she.
Never judge a book by its cover, boys!
It doesn't help if that book looks and sounds feminine, guys.

Personality: Blizzard is a bubbly spirit, very air headed. His love for movies and anime rival even the amazing Hutch Times, and his love for ice cream far surpasses his love for movies!
Blizzard loves making new friends, even if the circumstances are awkward.

Backstory: Blizzard was a family dog at heart. He adored his family, but not as much as he adored his best friend, Jake. After a long time, the 2 finally became a couple. Sadly, it didn't last long, for once his parents brought home their fourth child, it was time to get rid of the family dog. Jake and Blizzard agreed to just be friends as Blizzard was moved to the pet adoption center.

That's where he met a man named Christopher Robin. Christopher came to him and asked if he would like to accompany his other dog, because he was getting worried that Hutch was getting lonely at home. Blizzard agreed and was soon on his way to moving in with Christopher. That is until a huge storm cancelled flights out from his town, delaying his move in.

Other Notes: I really like ice cream!

Stats:
S: 6 (Here, let me help you!)
P: 5 (Unless I sense ice cream :3)
E: 5 (I can keep up with normal pets!)
C: 9 (HEY HUTCHY~!)
I: 4 (Until it comes to movie references, of course :3)
A: 6 (I bet I could beat you to that pole!)
L: 7 (I've beaten the claw machine 3 times... those are impossible to beat, if you don't know.)
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Missingo is still gonna join, he's just a little busy.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

No worries, LC. His slot is still available.

Neon: I like that character a lot. He's different to the tropes which Esper doesn't want any more of in this RP.
Approved, pending Esper's return. :)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

awesome!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Sooo, who is at Joan's front door right now?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nobody. Hutch and Gang went indoors and are on their way down to the tunnels.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Uh guys, where's L.C.?
My Personas

Argent

Post by Argent »

Mister Badger will probably be a good half hour getting back.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

I am back! What is new?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

MrNeonShot wrote:Here's the thing. I had made a ref sheet for a second character, but since Esper didn't want to overfill the character slots, and the new guy that never showed, I moved him to Richardson Valley. But since the new guy never showed up, I wanted to submit a new character I developed with hypernovatic.
---
Name: Blizzard
Color: #80FFFF + spoilers

Appearance:Blizzard is a husky. His entire fur coat is white and he has a big fluff of fur on his chest. His bangs are combed to the side with frosted blue tips, and a little spike at the top of the back of the head. His ears are pointed, and he wears an ice blue collar with a dog tag in the shape of a snow flake. He's got a body like Bailey's (despite being a guy), and has even fooled some into thinking he was a she.
Never judge a book by its cover, boys!
It doesn't help if that book looks and sounds feminine, guys.

Personality: Blizzard is a bubbly spirit, very air headed. His love for movies and anime rival even the amazing Hutch Times, and his love for ice cream far surpasses his love for movies!
Blizzard loves making new friends, even if the circumstances are awkward.

Backstory: Blizzard was a family dog at heart. He adored his family, but not as much as he adored his best friend, Jake. After a long time, the 2 finally became a couple. Sadly, it didn't last long, for once his parents brought home their fourth child, it was time to get rid of the family dog. Jake and Blizzard agreed to just be friends as Blizzard was moved to the pet adoption center.

That's where he met a man named Christopher Robin. Christopher came to him and asked if he would like to accompany his other dog, because he was getting worried that Hutch was getting lonely at home. Blizzard agreed and was soon on his way to moving in with Christopher. That is until a huge storm cancelled flights out from his town, delaying his move in.

Other Notes: I really like ice cream!

Stats:
S: 6 (Here, let me help you!)
P: 5 (Unless I sense ice cream :3)
E: 5 (I can keep up with normal pets!)
C: 9 (HEY HUTCHY~!)
I: 4 (Until it comes to movie references, of course :3)
A: 6 (I bet I could beat you to that pole!)
L: 7 (I've beaten the claw machine 3 times... those are impossible to beat, if you don't know.)
I made a new ref since the bat and Missingo never showed up. 69 says Missingo will be back, but I'm not sure about the bat.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Looks fine to me
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

WOOP WOOP!
When should I introduce him?