HPU:Richmond Acres OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Shirosune

Re: PF:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Shirosune »

Hahah, awesome. I'm grinning ear to ear just from the thought that there's a chance. ^_^

So...should I go ahead and post the details, or wait to hear for sure from Anubis first?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

SOMEBODY POST IN THE RP! PLEASE! IT SEEMS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOW! :!: :cry:
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Shirosune wrote:Hahah, awesome. I'm grinning ear to ear just from the thought that there's a chance. ^_^

So...should I go ahead and post the details, or wait to hear for sure from Anubis first?
that's good to hear ^^ heheh
and, please, feel free to post your character sheet here, while blue is the one who oficially makes all the decisions, we also, as a collective, can make the same decisions =3 provided the majority approves :3

and also, esper, i cant really do much with Crimson given that blue is afk~ but, i'll see about doing something with rufinae for you =3
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

oh! also, sorry for the double post here :P but! i've had a lovely idea that might help to liven up the place~ if atleast, get me some practice ou of it. :3 i was thinking, for every post i make, i should draw up a little sketch and either, post it with it, or, here on the ooc. what do you all think of that? :3 heheh
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

One:

Sketches are always fun to see.

Two:

Name: Fenrir “Fen” Hinderson
("You named me after a mythical wolf? Seriously!?")

Character Type: Main.

Species/Breed: Fox, Siberian Domesticated(SibFox).

Appearance: Has charcoal black fur over most of his body, only his lower muzzle stomach and the tips of his tail and ears differ, being a silvery gray. He has a set of molten yellow eyes that are at most impassive, unless he is feeling strong emotion. His tag is made from brass and is in the shape of a wolf's head, hanging from a forest green collar.

Personality: Blunt, truthful to a fault, always one to speak his mind and maybe a little too smart for his own good. Fenrir chases off more friends than he makes with his attitude alone, throw in his love of showing off and it's a miracle he keeps the ones he has. Mostly lost when it comes to the ideals of social tact and proper behavior around new people or pets, Fenrir has learned only just enough to scrape by socially on his own, and more often then not will begin to panic and falter if left in too big a crowd with out his twin sister Valkyrie.

Other notes: Fenrir's tendency for showing off and not holding back mean he tends to burn out quickly when he really gets going, but on the rare occasion he can be convinced to pace himself, he tends to keep up with most others just fine. Another thing that should be noted is his distaste for his name, though he doesn't like his names origin, he also won't accept someone poking fun at it, for the simple sake it was his mother that gave that name to him.

S – 5
“I can pull my own weight, but don't ask for anything more.”
P – 6
“It pays to know where your going and what's around you.”
E – 3 to 5 (Dependent on whether or not he's showing off.)
“I might burn out fast, but that makes me no less intense!”
C – 4
“Kyrie says I'm as tactful as a blunt instrument...”
I – 7
“I may not be an Einstein, but I can come close.”
A – 10
“Vertical is just another dimension for fun.”
L – 5
“So I always get a little bad with my good...could be worse.”

Code: Select all

[color=#FFBF00]Color[/color]
0o0o0o0o0

Name: Valkyrie “Kyrie” Hinderson
("Wait, my name comes from a what now?")

Character Type: Main.

Species/Breed: Fox, Siberian Domesticated(SibFox).

Age: 19. (5.5 Human years.)[And three minutes older than Fenrir she'd have you know.].

Appearance: Has a nearly solid silver-gray coat, the only things marring the near uniform color are the tips of Valkyrie's tall and her ears, which are stained the same charcoal black that makes up the majority of her bother's coat. Her eyes, a soft jade green, are as expressive as they come. Her tag is in the shape of spear, and is colored to match her eyes, hanging from a yellow and black collar.

Personality: Valkyrie is a true social flower in almost every respect, she loves to be in the limelight and does her best to keep the peace among her peers, that is at least, when she isn't feeling mischievous. She's slow to anger and quick to play the diplomat; but should she ever get angry, watch out, she can be just as much a demon as a flower. Valkyrie loves to be amidst crowds, and tends to drag Fenrir into the mix simply for the fact she doesn't want to leave him lazing about. She wears her emotions on her sleeve, and tends to be protective of any and everyone she holds dear; though none more than Fenrir, since he is her 'little' brother.

Other notes: Valkyrie is almost the opposite of her bother in every regard, the only thing they really have in common is a high intellect, though she's a touch more tactful in the use of her's. Being the social sort she is, she makes friends easily, but she'll only ever hang on to the ones that are willing to accept her brother as well.

S – 4
“Hey, I'm a fox, not a wolf.”
P – 6
“I want to believe you...but I'm just not sure.”
E – 3
“H-hey, wait...I thou-thought I told you...I wasn't good at running!”
C – 10
“Hehe, bet I can talk you into it.”
I – 8
“Calculating the root of pi is easy...but it always makes me hungry.”
A – 4
“There are times I think my tail is just for show...”
L – 7
“Hey, is that a five dollar bill?”

Code: Select all

[color=#40BF40]Color[/color]
0o0o0o0o0

And if needed, I have a small bio on their owner, else, I'll leave it at this.

Also, do you think those colors are okay?
Last edited by Shirosune on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"oooh! i like that name! say! does anybody wanna play the binding of the wolf!?" *giggles*
nyawrr, hehe, i think, you and i will get along juuuust fine =3 even if the neighbourhood doesnt have room for you =3 and, as for crimson's joke just there, try not to take it to heart, heh, he's not the bes joke maker.

that being said, i have no problems with these two =3 and, so long as everyone else is okay with them, then you're in ^^
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Hnn, I'm not difficult to get along with, and ya seem like a friendly enough person so I'm sure we'll get along. Now it's just a matter of waiting and seeing, ne?

As to Fen's response...

*Gulps* "Oh crud...n-not that game again..." *Begins edging away and preparing to run*
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

I like them, i think Spartacus and fen are going to have a bit of a rivalry per-say, I mean Spartacus is a violent guy who doesn't suffer fools lightly and fen seems like a fool. P.S. I have an OCD thing, you forgot to make one of the Fen quotes Yellow. You did something that I wanted to do, two opposite characters. I was going to do Spartacus and Athenieous.
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: evading the censors
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

I'm BlueAnubis, I'm back, and I approve of these characters.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote:I'm BlueAnubis, I'm back, and I approve of these characters.
Welcome back, Blue! C:
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

there ya' have it :D blue approves, so, you're in. :3 and so, we all you shirosine, and your characters fen' and kyrie. :3 though, i think val sounds better for her, so i'mma say that from here on :P
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Aaaaand, first post made. Should hopefully have them heading for the river...*point to Valkyrie's luck* She's the sort who would pick a random direction and just happen to end up where everyone else is.

And as to Valkyrie's nickname, I went with Kyrie because Val seems so common place to me. I know like six people who go by that, so...yeah. But I won't stop you from calling her Val, after all, I can't very well control you or your characters.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Shirosune wrote:Aaaaand, first post made. Should hopefully have them heading for the river...*point to Valkyrie's luck* She's the sort who would pick a random direction and just happen to end up where everyone else is.

And as to Valkyrie's nickname, I went with Kyrie because Val seems so common place to me. I know like six people who go by that, so...yeah. But I won't stop you from calling her Val, after all, I can't very well control you or your characters.
oh, im sure you could if you knew their weaknesses!
:B but! htat's a whole other kettle of fish! "fish!? where!?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

I think it's time to revive this neighborhood, for the sake of Role-Playing! C:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

I've been trying to wait for a full rotation of posters to happen before making another post...beginning to think that's a mistake.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

@ryzer yes! <3
and at shiro: i say, jump right on in, seeing as there has been posts inbetween your last post, go ahead and post another action, one that puts all of your characters into the scene, that way, you're not waiting on us to walk on by~ hehe.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

There still spots open?
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Marine Fox wrote:There still spots open?
i do believe there are still a few spots open, though, im not 100percent, would have to get blue to confirm this sorry. i believe we're still looking for more people so, keep your eyes open, blue or i will get back to you soon, once one of us knows X3 most likely blue.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Gotcha, take your time.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

i think i should update rufinae's character sheet a bit, what do you guys think? =3
add something about what i just posted in the rp, his history and such ^^
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Yeah, I'm all for a little bit of a historic background. That, and I forgot where to locate your character sheet for Rufinae. >3<;;
But, yeah, if you think it's a good idea, then go for it, Lord! C:
Thouhastbinpwnd

I HAVE A TOTALY UNRELATED QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Have any of you ever seen videos by 2 The Ranting Gryphon?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:I HAVE A TOTALY UNRELATED QUESTION!!!!!!!!

Have any of you ever seen videos by 2 The Ranting Gryphon?
As much entertainment value as this might hold, it's off-topic, so it really doesn't fit here.
This or this would be a better spot for that question.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

HI! Any slots unoccupied? And if there are mind if i join?
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Roarin wrote:HI! Any slots unoccupied? And if there are mind if i join?
it's possible, heh, but, our official GM is currently not available. when they return they can answer that for you =3
thank you for the interest, and i'm sure they'll get in contact asap, so do stay tuned
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Cool! I will be sure to do that. Thanks.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Was confirmed to post this here.
Name: Stitches (Most people who know about his profession just call him Doc, he hates the name stitches)

Type: Main

Species: Red Wolf
Sex: Male
Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&gbv= ... 9,r:3,s:73
Alot like the pic, and his collar is red with the Red Cross symbol as the tag and his info imprinted on the back of that. Unfortunatley he has large scar going from the back part of his cheek to his maw and about 3 large scars on his back around to his chest. He doesn't wear clothes as he complains that it restricts his movement and response time, he has a medical bag behind him in which he carries his first aid equipment if its ever needed. Looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&gbv= ... 29,r:5,s:0 Except a darker grey. His eyes are a soft blue.

Personality: Doc was one of those who didn't care what "IT" did, but more of how it worked and this led him past what people what suspect a mechanical enthusiest would be but he went to a medical field in which he started to study books he'd find while traveling with his pack and this knowledge actually helped his rep within the pack as he became the "healer". He is very kind to most everybody he meets and has a special liking for foxes because of his friendship with one, tries to not go overboard with trying to keep people healthy and safe but sometimes even the slightest scratch will make him try to run a full examination. Doc can annoy with his constant medical words and uttering but anyone who is hurt by him he can easily fix up and he takes his work very seriously and also takes pride in his handy work. If no one needs any type of medicinal help he is usually submissive and quiet, but isn't afraid to say what he needs to say. Doc utilizes his wolf aspects such as smell and sight to also help (or annoy) people, but occasionally his baser instincts and habits will show, but he knows better than to let those feelings take over. Doc isn't as weary of his scars as some might think as he is a little proud and he says that it reminds himself of the pack, but he wont ever try to hide them unless someone starts to make fun of them in which he becomes a little hostile and will hide whatever he can.

Other: Doc learned his medical knowledge from books he scavenged while he traveled with his pack and this came to good use if anyone in the pack got hurt, but after a few years of being the one to fix everybody up he started to become a little paranoid that everyone would just use him and so he started to talk about leaving and heading to the big city to make something of himself and everyone would just laugh at this, but Doc never had a real chance to get away until a recent attack by a rival pack had decimated his pack and their territory but he found his chance and escaped through the woods, only to know that he couldn't keep himself going for long if he didn't have somebody with him as he longed for company at least a little bit and that's when he found a stray fox who had been injured in a fight and after Doc had fixed her up they became fast friends and spent the next few weeks together while, he taught the fox medical techniques the fox honed in Doc's ability to hunt, kill, be stealthy and all the other predator instincts but then a local hunter had taken his sights to the fox and left Doc alone and by himself but he knew he had to keep going and that he did and also would have met his maker if it weren't for a local camper who stumbled across Doc , nursed him back to health, took him back to the city and after registration papers were signed Doc had a home, owner and a family, plus all the medical information he could read as his owner had been a military medical veteran and was now an retired doctor, in which he taught Doc military and civilian medical treatment and aid, but after a long awaited move somewhere peaceful Doc and his father moved to Richmond acres to just take it easy.

Doc prefers the nickname Doc over Stitches but won't hold a grudge against anyone who uses it.
Doc's pack ranges from medications to tactical surgical kits all of which he obsessively cleans.
Doc has a good sense of humor but at times can seem stern and cold.

S:6 (Eh its all heritage strength)
P:8 (You could tell me, or I can find it myself)
E:7 (Endurance is just adding time to a routine)
C:3 (I don't talk a lot with my patients)
I:7 (I didn't read just for the pictures)
A:8 (Try to make it at all angles)
L:3 (Cool money!, wait chocolate....Stale. )

Color, FF0000
Last edited by Marine Fox on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

hehe, you forgot to mention that this is just for everyone to have a look at and make a group decision seeing as blue isnt around :P
hope nobody minds i told Marine fox they cold post it so we could all have a gander and make a decision ^^
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Doc looks good to me
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

looks fine to me
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Thouhastbinpwnd

I approve, not like my voice matters much
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:I approve, not like my voice matters much
you'd be surprised =3
considering this is meant to be a group decision and all :3
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seems like he'd be an interesting character to have around.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

hey guys, just figured i'd point out that marine fox is still wishing to join, but, for him to do that y'all need to make a group decision on a yes, or a no. so please do take a look.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

furryovrlord wrote:hey guys, just figured i'd point out that marine fox is still wishing to join, but, for him to do that y'all need to make a group decision on a yes, or a no. so please do take a look.
R-right. Sorry for my negligence...
But anyways, nothing about Doc bothers me prior to observing over your character sheet, Marine Fox, so I don't have much to say about that, well, other than giving you the, "A-Okay," as my vote.
Again, I truly apologize for this to have taken this long.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:hey guys, just figured i'd point out that marine fox is still wishing to join, but, for him to do that y'all need to make a group decision on a yes, or a no. so please do take a look.
R-right. Sorry for my negligence...
But anyways, nothing about Doc bothers me prior to observing over your character sheet, Marine Fox, so I don't have much to say about that, well, other than giving you the, "A-Okay," as my vote.
Again, I truly apologize for this to have taken this long.
heheh, we've all got lives after all ^^ so nobody blames you or anything =3
i also do believe, that a few more votes in the positive would be a majority vote :)
unless Blue were to come along and say yes anyways, then its yes either way :P
Thouhastbinpwnd

I say good to go!

P.s. I think I might have broken the actual RP :cry:
By that I meen I took too long to post.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Did... Did it die?
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Not sure, it might be planking........
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

c'mon guys! pooooost! post something, aaaanything D: