20th Level Paladin

Re: PF:Richmond Acres OOC

Post by Esper »

I am interested, Shiro!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Shirosune wrote: @Keeshah: Heheh, I'm liking the character and I'm already seeing some of the possible interaction that might occur earlier on and loving him all the more of it. He should make for an entertaining addition I think. Barring any major objections, as always, I'm giving him the stamp of approval and you'll be free to make your first post at our next time skip.

Now, if there was only a pet or two in the RP, that has experience with equines.
Then again, is also going to be fun to see a pet riding along as the saddle slides around to hang inverted from the horses belly, because they don't know how to properly cinch the saddle to the horse. :lol:
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

My character could have Equine skills, whilst his parents move their stuff from house to house he stays at his uncle's farm. Helping out is part of why he's allowed to stay there.. :D (Some backstory revealed..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Esper, I'm going to assume that you hit that "disable BBCode" checkbox on accident. I fixed that for you, so now the colors show up...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Esper, I'm going to assume that you hit that "disable BBCode" checkbox on accident. I fixed that for you, so now the colors show up...
He does that often. I fix it sometimes too.
Esper, be careful about the "Disable BBCode" checkbox. It should stay unchecked.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Well now I'm embarrassed, but thank you still. :oops:
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

*Pops head in* And with the fact that Esper will be out for a bit(As listed in the Main OOC), I'd like to encourage the player's for the current day to wrap things up as quickly as possible without rushing themselves so we can move on to a new day and let our new players join up.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Welp, Tesla is prepped and ready to head home just in time for me to leave! and Mercury will be too, soon.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Woah, Esper, can you read that color without highlighting it? I'm gonna suggest you use a darker one, like #80BFFF, which is right above that one on the color palette thing...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Woah, Esper, can you read that color without highlighting it? I'm gonna suggest you use a darker one, like #80BFFF, which is right above that one on the color palette thing...
I can. It's a bit painful, but legible.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Why should things be painful, when they can be not-painful?
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Oh my god I'm so sorry! How's this? #0080FF?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Esper wrote:Oh my god I'm so sorry! How's this? #0080FF?
It's a lot better.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

See? Not painful!
LIFE IS BETTER NOW!
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sorry this has taken me so long, communication issue and poor timing caused delays. But As of now, we can officially move on to a new day. Whoever feels like making the first post for the new day may, just please head you post something in huge bold text stating the passage of time has occurred.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

You might wanna decide on the weather while you're at it...
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

>_< Yeah...that might be a good idea. I'd be good with anything but rainy, but that's just me. But then, it is the nature of weather to be unpredictable. I've had days where I live start sunny and without a cloud in the sky and by noon it was pouring sheets of rain so...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

How about not very hot, 50% cloud cover, a nice cool breeze, and a mild chance of afternoon showers.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

lol, yeah sure, why not? I'll be honest, I've never given weather much thought in so far as it applies to the RPs, I'll have to focus on changing that moving forward I guess.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Shirosune wrote:lol, yeah sure, why not? I'll be honest, I've never given weather much thought in so far as it applies to the RPs, I'll have to focus on changing that moving forward I guess.

you have 6000 of these things you have to decide on when your the GM..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

It's important. A major gameplay shift happened on day 3 of BsM, when it rained in the middle of the day...
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:It's important. A major gameplay shift happened on day 3 of BsM, when it rained in the middle of the day...
And YSF had a day where it spent the entire day raining and that caused wrecks and power outages. And rescuing a little boy.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Hnn, I do get that, really. Which is why I said I'd need to focus on changing my perspective of thought moving forward. And as it is, I rather like moving ahead with the suggested weather. It leaves possibilities open for tweaking things and causing interesting situations. Might even be able to play it into the start of that little adventure arc I talked about...though I still need more feed back from everyone here on whether or not they want an adventure arc. So far Esper is the only one that's said one way or the other.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Shirosune wrote:Might even be able to play it into the start of that little adventure arc I talked about...
...Adventure? In RA? The most adventure you've had here is a game of ball with a static-electricity generator...
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Yes well, that's the reason I want to know for sure whether everyone is up for it or not. As things stand we've certainly got the necessary elements for crazy things to happen and quite the interesting collection of pets around to react to said crazy things, so I'd personally like to see such occur every once in a while. Regardless of the GM moniker though, that sorta thing isn't solely my call to make.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Shirosune wrote:Yes well, that's the reason I want to know for sure whether everyone is up for it or not. As things stand we've certainly got the necessary elements for crazy things to happen and quite the interesting collection of pets around to react to said crazy things, so I'd personally like to see such occur every once in a while. Regardless of the GM moniker though, that sorta thing isn't solely my call to make.

I'll horse around in an adventure.. :lol:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Hi there Esper, could you use a darker color for Tesla? I can't read it without scrolling over it...
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Hi there Esper, could you use a darker color for Tesla? I can't read it without scrolling over it...
*Prods* You've already made that request of him, and he has chosen a new color. See fifteen posts back. 'sides, he's outta town for at least a few more days.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Since then, however, Esper posted with the hard-to-read teal color. Otherwise, RockstarRaccoon would not, I daresay, have brought it up.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

check the times.
He chose a new color July 20 at 6:14 PM
his last in character post was the same day at 2:12 PM
so he hasn't posted since choosing the new color.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Never mind, then! *giggles* Forgive me for backing up my fellow moderators. = P

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

forgiven. understandable mistake.
and it's been so long since he posted that he may have needed a reminder that he'd even chosen a new color.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Trust me, if he had posted with the bright teal again I would have gnawed on his head for it before reminding him he'd switched for the sake of all our eyes. ^_^';
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Yeah, that tells you something about the rate of this RP, that I forget who I've told to do what because it's been over a week since the last post...

Why's it going so slow?
Dissension wrote:Never mind, then! *giggles* Forgive me for backing up my fellow moderators. = P
>!>;;
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

No real clue at this point. Part of it I know was communication issues, and establishing what was going to be done in concerns to Travis and Mercury, but with that settled the new day can be put to a start. I'm personally not going to be jumping into the new day right off, which is why I granted permission to whoever wanted to start it to do so, so long as they noted the change of time in their post in the fashion stated a bit above.

If nothing significant has happened by 9pm my time I'll probably post the start of the new day myself just to get it done.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I think all the characters should start heading to bed, if they haven't already, and eventually you can all make "going to sleep!" posts. THEN the last poster will end the day, and THEN the GM will start the next one. That's how you're supposed to do it.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Nice one Esper! That's the kind of silliness you should be pulling on a regular basis!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

You better not be crowding all the characters in the same place, 'cause I'm gonna start screaming at you guys if you end up aborting another day like that because you've slowed to a standstill and don't know how to fix it...
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aye, sorry, but that just seems like the natural thing when there are so few players... But Mercury and Travis are still at Mercury's house.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Esper wrote:"So now what?"
...You just said Zanna was next... Is Tesla that forgetful, or are you?