Reply to topic  [ 3943 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99  Next
PF: Radiant Gardens OOC 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ChewyChewy wrote:
Okay, so is the slumber party going to end when this game ends?

I ask because I'm starting to want to get into the Christmas arc soon, but I don't want to end this one prematurely.

I think that this game is going to end after Bella's turn. And the slumber party will probably have a few more posts, probably just talking and stuff. The guy's party seems like it can end at any time.

The Christmas arc will be coming very soon, hopefully by the end of this week.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 am
Posts: 928
Location: Canada, Ontario
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
I approve of your character. You're free to post now. Welcome to Radiant Gardens.

One thing that I noticed, is that your stats are 2 less than the max of 42. You don't have to change it if you don't want to, but I just wanted to let you know.


Thank you for the acceptance.

And as for the stats, I don't know where I would put them. I wouldn't mind adding an extra into Int. Or now that I think about it, End. could use one too I guess.

_________________
Mareks: RG - S3 P5 E5 C7 I7 A10 L5
Jasper: SH - S9 P4 E6 C7 I6 A5 L5
Gian: BPS - S7 P5 E7 C7 I5 A6 L5
I Shall Dance the Dance of the Tired Dead©


Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Hey guys, Chewy and I were talking, and it seems like it's getting very close to the timeskip. Perhaps the guys can start playing video games and the girls can just hang out and do girl stuff. This is a somewhat unfortunate time for you to join, Mareks, as it will be hard to introduce your character. If they don't meet in-rp, then perhaps he met some pets over the timeskip. The timeskip is from late summer to Christmas Eve.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 am
Posts: 928
Location: Canada, Ontario
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I'll work quickly to at least get introduced to some of them. I guess giving Mareks the kind of personality he has, is gonna help in this tight squeeze a bit.

Hey uhh... is this thread set to a specific time zone. It's no where near 12am where I am. And I'm sure I set my time right.

EDIT: Hhahaa... oh, I feel dumb now. I was reading my join date time. :oops:

_________________
Mareks: RG - S3 P5 E5 C7 I7 A10 L5
Jasper: SH - S9 P4 E6 C7 I6 A5 L5
Gian: BPS - S7 P5 E7 C7 I5 A6 L5
I Shall Dance the Dance of the Tired Dead©


Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I made that post before I saw CT's...which makes things a little awkward.

It would be really nice to have Mareks appear, although that'll take us a lot longer to finish up. Seems CT is fine with it though, so I guess the boys could notice and give him a friendly greeting. I'm honestly not sure at all though...

Oh, and arcs are just what we call certain things in the RP. It's not story-driven much. We just make the main idea here, before putting the pets through it...I think...

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 am
Posts: 928
Location: Canada, Ontario
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Ah, I see. Well, it could be a short introduction. I mean, I did make his appearance kind of embarrassing. Exchange of names, few words, then Mareks could just go home for some reason which I'm sure I'll think of.

_________________
Mareks: RG - S3 P5 E5 C7 I7 A10 L5
Jasper: SH - S9 P4 E6 C7 I6 A5 L5
Gian: BPS - S7 P5 E7 C7 I5 A6 L5
I Shall Dance the Dance of the Tired Dead©


Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
Hey guys, Chewy and I were talking, and it seems like it's getting very close to the timeskip. Perhaps the guys can start playing video games and the girls can just hang out and do girl stuff. This is a somewhat unfortunate time for you to join, Mareks, as it will be hard to introduce your character. If they don't meet in-rp, then perhaps he met some pets over the timeskip. The timeskip is from late summer to Christmas Eve.


girl stuff?

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
The Game wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Hey guys, Chewy and I were talking, and it seems like it's getting very close to the timeskip. Perhaps the guys can start playing video games and the girls can just hang out and do girl stuff. This is a somewhat unfortunate time for you to join, Mareks, as it will be hard to introduce your character. If they don't meet in-rp, then perhaps he met some pets over the timeskip. The timeskip is from late summer to Christmas Eve.


girl stuff?


What she said.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ChewyChewy wrote:
The Game wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Hey guys, Chewy and I were talking, and it seems like it's getting very close to the timeskip. Perhaps the guys can start playing video games and the girls can just hang out and do girl stuff. This is a somewhat unfortunate time for you to join, Mareks, as it will be hard to introduce your character. If they don't meet in-rp, then perhaps he met some pets over the timeskip. The timeskip is from late summer to Christmas Eve.


girl stuff?


What she said.

I dunno. Makeup, dresses, rainbows, unicorns. That kind of fru-fru lady-person stuff.


Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
The Game wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:
Hey guys, Chewy and I were talking, and it seems like it's getting very close to the timeskip. Perhaps the guys can start playing video games and the girls can just hang out and do girl stuff. This is a somewhat unfortunate time for you to join, Mareks, as it will be hard to introduce your character. If they don't meet in-rp, then perhaps he met some pets over the timeskip. The timeskip is from late summer to Christmas Eve.


girl stuff?

I dunno. Makeup, dresses, rainbows, unicorns. That kind of fru-fru lady-person stuff.


I'm not even going to ask.... :shock:

(As long as there's no boy talk/calling....)

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I really should get that stereotype removed

To be completely honest, I talk about dragons and thunderstorms more then unicorns and rainbows....even though Wonder wears a rainbow...but that's not the point.

How about they just talk about anything that comes to mind; or better yet, tell some funny stories or something.

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Ghost stories >=3
I mean it is night time and The Game has been known to write good stories
I wanna see what you can come up with ^_^

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
Ghost stories >=3
I mean it is night time and The Game has been known to write good stories
I wanna see what you can come up with ^_^


I except your challenge!

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Posts: 1415
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Ablarharhar
accept*

_________________
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!


Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Rendak wrote:
Ablarharhar
accept*


You know what I meant -.-

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Okay, ctcmjh is going to be gone for a week, so he's left me in charge in the meantime, as acting GM. However, he hasn't given me bunnying rights to his characters, and I feel awkward bunnying for other people anyway. That being the case, I kind of want to sound everyone out on how we want to play things out for the rest of the week, until ctcmjh comes back. It's going to be difficult, if possible, to continue the girls' slumber party without Liz (since it's at her house), but at the same time I'd rather wait until ctcmjh comes back before starting the Christmas arc, especially since my characters are going to have to interact with his in that arc and I do not relish the idea of doing all of that by myself.

So my question to everyone is: how do you want to play out this RPG until ctcmjh returns?

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:31 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
We're so close to a timeskip...

The boys party could probably have been over once Mareks got to play some video games. That wouldn't of taken long...but Max is the only one talking to him.

In all seriousness, it feels as if a timeskip would be the best option, considering we can't continue much without CT. I could have Awesome meet Mareks, and then imagine Max is...I don't know, getting ready for bed? I'm not sure about the girls one as much though. (Although, I would've loved if you went through with talking about boys~...had to be said)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
44R0NM10 wrote:
We're so close to a timeskip...

The boys party could probably have been over once Mareks got to play some video games. That wouldn't of taken long...but Max is the only one talking to him.

In all seriousness, it feels as if a timeskip would be the best option, considering we can't continue much without CT. I could have Awesome meet Mareks, and then imagine Max is...I don't know, getting ready for bed? I'm not sure about the girls one as much though. (Although, I would've loved if you went through with talking about boys~...had to be said)


I know.... :(

Well, I can't get into the timeskip without ctcmjh. I mean, I guess I could have the Cake sisters do whatever in their own house for the week, but that limits their interaction with anyone else during that time, and they have to be at home when Liz and Max get there, and I'm NOT going to bunny for them in the Christmas arc.

(Well, that can't really be done without Liz talking about Jackson. And in case you haven't noticed, neither Honey nor Vanilla has a boyfriend to talk about. :P )

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
yeah, I know what you eman. I'm a little unsure of the girls party, although I imagine it can't continue for long without Liz. I know boys could continue, although as I mentioned, Max would have to vanish...

Just tell me if I should have Awesome go over to Mareks. If nobody has any better ideas, we might have to just lower the amount of posts in RG for awhile...in my honest oppinion.

(That's what makes it so intersting. Who does Vanilla and Honey find attractive ;) )(and yes, I'm teasing)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
44R0NM10 wrote:
yeah, I know what you eman. I'm a little unsure of the girls party, although I imagine it can't continue for long without Liz. I know boys could continue, although as I mentioned, Max would have to vanish...

Just tell me if I should have Awesome go over to Mareks. If nobody has any better ideas, we might have to just lower the amount of posts in RG for awhile...in my honest oppinion.

(That's what makes it so intersting. Who does Vanilla and Honey find attractive ;) )(and yes, I'm teasing)


If you want to have Awesome meet Mareks, that's fine by me. I think we will have to lower the number of posts we do for the week, but at the same time I don't want Radiant Gardens to go on hiatus until ctcmjh gets back.

(I don't know about WHO, but I could tell you WHAT they find attractive. ;) )

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Sure, alothugh I'll make that post soon. I'll just check if anybody else has any better ideas, of if they think it'd make more sense for somebody other then Awesome to see Mareks.

(Not sure why, but I broke out laughing. :lol: . I look forward to if and when they find that perfect somebody) (I have no doubts it'll happen...someday...well, least with Honey.)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
44R0NM10 wrote:
Sure, alothugh I'll make that post soon. I'll just check if anybody else has any better ideas, of if they think it'd make more sense for somebody other then Awesome to see Mareks.

(Not sure why, but I broke out laughing. :lol: . I look forward to if and when they find that perfect somebody) (I have no doubts it'll happen...someday...well, least with Honey.)


Okay then, sounds good.

( :roll: Well, the plan is to get Vanilla together with Max--but obviously I need ctcmjh to play Max in order for that to work.) (You're the first one ever to say that. Frankly I was expecting THAT, and got pretty much the opposite....)

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ChewyChewy wrote:
(You're the first one ever to say that. Frankly I was expecting THAT, and got pretty much the opposite....)


I have absolutely no idea what you mean by the last part. Still though, I'm REALLY looking forward to the future of Radiant Garden's most developed pet. (in my oppinion...I'm using brackets too much)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
44R0NM10 wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
(You're the first one ever to say that. Frankly I was expecting THAT, and got pretty much the opposite....)


I have absolutely no idea what you mean by the last part. Still though, I'm REALLY looking forward to the future of Radiant Garden's most developed pet. (in my oppinion...I'm using brackets too much)


I mean that if I was expecting either of my characters to get shipped I would have expected Honey to be the first that a boy was interested in, because of her cheerful, friendly personality. Instead first Zappa and then Zack showed interest in VANILLA, even at the same time (and even though both of them couldn't have been more WRONG for her), and now the plan is to ship Vanilla with Max (who I think will be a MUCH better fit if Vanilla is able to tolerate the idea).

Should I be flattered at that "most developed pet" comment? :)

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
If memory serves, Vanilla had a more boy-like appeal as well...at least with her hood up. I guess us men like a challenge, hehe. Sounds like a nice paring though. Honestly, I don't know much about Max, but he does seem quite intellectual from reading the talk with (I think) Zack awhile ago.

It was meant to be a complement, but take it any way you want. :P (I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that)

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
44R0NM10 wrote:
If memory serves, Vanilla had a more boy-like appeal as well...at least with her hood up. I guess us men like a challenge, hehe. Sounds like a nice paring though. Honestly, I don't know much about Max, but he does seem quite intellectual from reading the talk with (I think) Zack awhile ago.

It was meant to be a complement, but take it any way you want. :P (I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that)


I'm not sure what you mean by that "boy-like appeal" comment....

Thanks. :D

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile
Former Mod of the Aura
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 3999
Location: England
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I thought you made a new description for your characters, but it seems you've kept the originals.

ChewyChewy wrote:
Appearance: Vanilla is a short-haired breed and looks somewhat masculine (although her personality doesn't quite match this). Her collar is red and her tag looks like a vanilla ice cream cone. When outdoors (which is usually only when necessary) she wears a green jacket with a hood that contributes to a look resembling that of a sullen teenage boy.

I simply meant how you described Vanilla's appearance in hew character sheet. :P

_________________
Image
PF - Awesome
PF - Sly
PF - Brill
Image


Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I guess I just didn't know what you meant by "appeal".... Besides, that fact has rarely been mentioned at all in the RPG.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I snuck on the computer while my family is away. I give bunnying rights to Chewy. And go ahead and end the day if you guys want. It would be better if the hiatus took place over the timeskip.

Max would be getting tired about now, and Liz would just be partying and stuff until she eventually collapses and sleeps right where she is.


Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
I snuck on the computer while my family is away. I give bunnying rights to Chewy. And go ahead and end the day if you guys want. It would be better if the hiatus took place over the timeskip.

Max would be getting tired about now, and Liz would just be partying and stuff until she eventually collapses and sleeps right where she is.


Okay then. So do you think we SHOULD put this on hiatus after we bring the day to an end, then? Might be best--we'll do whatever it takes to end this arc, and then there won't be as many days before you get back.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I honestly think that this day can end at any time now. With the girls talking and having fun and stuff, and the guys playing video games or sleeping. It's the perfect setup for the end of the day.


Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
I wonder what Honey would think of these "video game" things. I know Vanilla wouldn't be interested....

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 am
Posts: 928
Location: Canada, Ontario
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Hey, I wouldn't mind just saying I've met them. I mean, we could exchange a few words first if that's okay.

_________________
Mareks: RG - S3 P5 E5 C7 I7 A10 L5
Jasper: SH - S9 P4 E6 C7 I6 A5 L5
Gian: BPS - S7 P5 E7 C7 I5 A6 L5
I Shall Dance the Dance of the Tired Dead©


Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Mareks wrote:
Hey, I wouldn't mind just saying I've met them. I mean, we could exchange a few words first if that's okay.


Sure, that's fine. We're probably going to have to wrap up this arc pretty soon but we don't have to end immediately.

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Posts: 3920
Location: Equestria
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ChewyChewy wrote:
I wonder what Honey would think of these "video game" things. I know Vanilla wouldn't be interested....


Wonder would spend the whole time trying to figure out how to play without looking at the controller.
And Winter would be an excellent button-masher :lol:

_________________
My RP characters!!
Image
Image
I <3 Deadpool!


Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
The Game wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:
I wonder what Honey would think of these "video game" things. I know Vanilla wouldn't be interested....


Wonder would spend the whole time trying to figure out how to play without looking at the controller.
And Winter would be an excellent button-masher :lol:


DO Max and/or Liz have video games? I honestly don't know.... :oops:

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
Max is an avid gamer. He loves Tabletop games like D&D, and he has an Xbox 360.

Liz plays the Wii. She flails like a madwoman.


Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 5458
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
ctcmjh wrote:
Max is an avid gamer. He loves Tabletop games like D&D, and he has an Xbox 360.

Liz plays the Wii. She flails like a madwoman.


Ah, I see. Thanks! :D ( :? )

_________________
Image
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com


Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 pm
Profile
Game Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Posts: 1415
Location: The World That Doesn't Exist
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
The ghost stories should take a while if all the girls do one.... I got Zeke talking to Mareks... and there is still the love triangle =/

_________________
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Reno Crawley EC S-8 P-6 E-6 C-7 I-5 A-5 L-5
Panda Evans EC S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I- 7 A-7 L-4
Marro Woods EA S-5 P-9 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-5 L-5
Erin "Pepsi" Evans BsM S-4 P-4 E-8 C-9 I-6 A-7 L-4


Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile YIM
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 pm
Posts: 6021
Location: Somewhere in that direction.
Post Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC
WolvenPaw15 wrote:
The ghost stories should take a while if all the girls do one.... I got Zeke talking to Mareks... and there is still the love triangle =/

Love triangles are something that I had hoped to avoid with the slumber parties... :/


Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3943 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
  • Advertisement
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.